All Comments on 'The Broken Mind Ch. 02'

by TwistedMisery

Sort by:
  • 34 Comments
TwistedMiseryTwistedMiseryabout 10 years agoAuthor
(Grins)

Fuck yeah, I'm twisted.... But if you're looking for something based in reality then you probably need therapy, and lots of it. You're also going to be punching your own tit when I write a part three... because I'm sure I will.

For Everyone Who Commented, Favorited, And Liked Part 1... This Was For You

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

Looking forward to part 3 :p

mcbtwsmcbtwsabout 10 years ago
Ignore the Bitchers.

Good story, well written. Thanks.

elcelethelcelethabout 10 years ago
Even better than the previous chapter!

I can't wait to read Chapter 3!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
havent been turned on in so long

god, you are amazing. i pray that you'll have a third installment because this was insanely hot, i havent read such a gem in so long. youre amazing and i hope you continue!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Genius

I can't wait for a 3rd part !!!

dahlingdolldahlingdollalmost 10 years ago
This was planned by the mother

The mother was likely getting raped by the son and wanted some downtime so she used her daughter as a substitute.

At least after 2 painful anal rapes she gets one enjoyable rape. The only thing I didn't like was in the beginning when you typed he had a guilty look before the first anal rape. Heterosexual males no matter how mentally disabled don't feel guilt over sexual assaulting a woman so unless he's bisexual that's just bs to me.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

Can't wait for the 3rd one!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

really enjoyed your story, but as others have said this this needs a part 3 and possibly even parts 4, 5 and 6, I just hope you will continue writing soon...

RaulBRaulBalmost 10 years ago
Amazing!

Where's Ch. 3??? I wanna know what happens next!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
patiently waiting.....

For ch3!!! Love this story!!!!

joodlejoodleover 9 years ago
Disturbing

Some of the best fucking stories on this site are disturbing. I guess it is more enjoyable if you are into non-con. You may want to start putting your stories in the non-con section---unless you are so disturbed and sadistic that you get off on shocking the hell out of all the incest-fans. I have noticed that a lot of incest readers are into luvvy duvvy. I only dig the incest genre when it involves at least a small degree of non-con. I absolutely love your "Ache of Rapture" series, and saw this other series when I looked at your profile. I was hesitant to read it, but you did such good work on the other story, I figured I would at least give it a shot. This story was actually believable. I have no experience with the mentally disabled, but I can imagine that there are those who probably end up in this unfortunate and traumatic situation. Regardless, this was a hauntingly enjoyable story. Looking forward to chapter 3, and kicking the shit out of myself for it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Where is chapter 3??? I want it now! Just kidding, take your time but make sure you never abandon this. This is just to good to be wasted.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Im strangely addicted to this series. Kee it up.

chocolatesistachocolatesistaabout 9 years ago
very hot

Hope you write more;)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
More

Been waiting months :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Come back to this one!

I wish you'd come back to this series! I have to make up my own endings, with forceful social workers, and while they're ok, you would do so much better!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Please do part 3!!!! I want to read what happens next!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
don't leave us hanging

Please you're so good and my poor heart won't take it if you don't write another part. Please, pretty please with a big hard cock on top?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Chapter 3!

Please write another chapter

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Amazing

HOLY SHIT I FIND THIS HOT! PLEASE WRITE CHAPTER 3!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
more!!!

please i need chapter 3!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
What Joo said

Disturbing, and..ditto.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Justice

He needs to be dead. Too dangerous, too stupid to know it. If she leaves the Mom's going to be next. He has to be ended.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
More

Chapter 3 pleeeeaaasseee

SquadySquadyalmost 5 years ago
Even better than first part

Loved the way he suddenly stumbled upon her pussy hole and gave that a try instead. Much nicer than the arse hole, I'm sure Arthur would agree. Thanks for an entertaining story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

If possible I want next episode of it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Amazing

Please please make another part to this, I absolutely love this story. I’m a silent reader and I rarely comment or anything but this is my all time favorite I always come back to this one when I am on here. You are a great writer and I can’t wait to read more of your stuff.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

Such a dangerous mix of taboo elements, but it worked out fantastically in your hands. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Omg😂

I jus love him...idc about nun of this he jus too precious cause at the end he jus said he loved her and can he eat. Not even registering that what he did was bad💀.jus too dangerous and cute for this world😭.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Please write another one! I want to read how he spanks her more!! Maybe bring a friend too!!! I don't know!! I would love to read more though!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Need More

Please make another chapter. Would love it if he went for her pussy and bred her over and over.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

More!!!

Sonnyw55Sonnyw552 months ago

There should be another story! ❤️❤️❤️

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTwistedMisery@TwistedMisery
1261 Followers
I'm a professional fiction writer. I enjoy delving into the dark, and slightly twisted. No matter the response, if it affects someone on an emotional level, then I'm satisfied. I enjoy feedback of all kinds. Good, bad... doesn't matter. Be forewarned though that if you leave ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

The Broken Mind Previous Part