The Broken Mind Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His palm connected with her pink behind again, and again until a sob escaped her throat. "Arthur! Stop!" she cried out. Biting her lip, she closed her eyes tightly as he let her have it.

When he finally stopped he was breathing heavy. "You wouldn't take a bath," he growled. "You're bad, and you need spanks."

Reaching out, he pulled the soft flesh of one butt cheek roughly to the side before lifting his other hand to press a finger against her tiny, clenched butt hole. With little regard or warning, he pushed it inside as far as it would go.

Sarah Anne's head came back as her neck arched, and another cry of painful surprise left her lips. She tried to quickly scurry across the bed to get away from him, but he grabbed her hips in his large hands and pulled her back until her bottom was pressed against his hips.

Bending his knees, he thrust forward hard so that his pelvis rammed into her cheeks with a jolt. It made a soft exclamation of breath leave his throat, and digging his fingers into her hips he did it again.

When she felt him beginning to nudge his way between the soft globes with the head of his shaft, Sarah Anne almost strangled on her tongue as her eyes widened further.

Panicking, she lunged forward onto the bed until she was flat on her stomach, then rolled so that she landed on her back. Lifting her knees, she tried to kick out at her brother repeatedly in a frenzy of terror.

She managed to land several ineffective jabs with the heel of her foot, but the moment she started kicking her feet, he just as quickly reached down to try to control them. Within seconds he had her calves gripped in his large hands as he knelt on the bed between them.

"Stop it!" he growled.

When he glared down at her, Sarah Anne returned it in full force.

"Roll over," he demanded.

Sarah Anne's scowl darkened. "No! You are not doing that to me again!" Struggling in his hold, Sarah Anne tried to free her legs so that she could escape.

Instead of gaining her freedom, he showed her how ineffectual her resistance was by pulling her towards him by her calves. Her body slid along the sheet of the bed as a growl of annoyance escaped his throat.

Once he had her positioned, he wrapped his fingers around his frighteningly large shaft, and squeezed it. "I want to put this in the hole," he announced gruffly.

Sarah Anne shook her head as she looked up at him. "I'm your sister. You don't do that to your sister. Let me go, Arthur!"

His brows furrowed as he stared down at her angrily. "I do it," he told her. "I want to do it!"

Leaning over her, he pressed his large palm into the mattress at her side to hold himself up, then awkwardly aimed the head of his erection between her legs. It jammed against her skin as he nudged, and prodded to try to gain entrance.

Sarah Anne lifted her hands to the front of his wide chest, and began pushing against him to make him stop. It only served to antagonize him as he glared down at her.

"Stop pushing me," he ordered.

"Get off of me!" Sarah Anne wailed in return.

He was endlessly searching for her opening by poking her with slight forward thrusts, but she wasn't prepared for insertion, and his poorly aimed prodding was causing her discomfort as he kept missing the appropriate place.

He repeatedly jammed into the side of her soft lips, and then penetrated them to mash into her perineum, but he couldn't seem to find what he was looking for.

After a moment he became frustrated, and started exploring it with his hands. His large finger roughly slid down the slit all the way to her cheeks, and then curled until it came into contact with her tightly puckered hole.

He had finally found the opening to the sweet spot of her ass, and a small laugh escaped him as he roughly forced his finger into it.

Sarah Anne immediately stilled as she tensed. Furrowing her brows, she bit down on her lip as her eyes closed.

His warm breath hit her in the face as he loomed over her. "I want this," he informed her. "I want to put it in there."

Sarah Anne shook her head in distress as she bit her lip harder. "Don't," she gasped.

Arthur frowned. Leaning back, he rested on his knees as he looked down at her. His thick shaft jutted proud, and erect towards his stomach. His dark eyes traveled in a circle for a moment as he contemplated what to do.

When his gaze fell on her once more, he seemed to have come to a decision. He met her wary blue eyes as his lips parted. "No. I want it," he said with finality.

Placing his large hands around the back of her thighs, he lifted them into the air roughly until her knees pushed up towards her chest. It lifted her whole bottom from the bed so that it rose into the air.

As Sarah Anne let out a cry of surprise, he quickly reached down to search out the cinched purse of her opening before leading the blunt head of his rigid erection to rest against it. Once the tip was nestled properly at the doorway, he pushed, and let out a grunt as it finally popped inside.

With the crown of his appendage now buried inside of her, he reached down to grip the back of her thighs roughly to hold her in place as he leaned forward, and sank every inch of his shaft into her tight canal.

It plunged deep, and Arthur continued to push until his pelvis was pressed firmly to the cheeks of her bottom. He let out a satisfied breath, and stilled to gaze down at her.

Sarah Anne had lost the ability to breathe altogether. Clawing at the sheets beside her, she felt her own knees pushing into her ribcage which created a level of discomfort she wasn't used to. Especially with her brother's fingers digging into the skin of her thighs to hold them in place.

When his thick penis barreled it's way back into her aching body, Sarah Anne gasped in shock as it filled her. He felt huge as he stretched her wide, and invaded the cavity, and Sarah Anne let out a mewl of distress when he went as deep as he could go, and continued to push.

It was so much worse than the last time because now she was facing him, and she could see everything. His lips were parted, and his dark eyes were filled with concentration as he leaned above her.

It made his dark hair fall forward so it partially obscured one of his eyes. She could see the lines of his broad shoulders, his naked chest, and the thin trail of hair that led down to his waist. Worst of all was the fact that she now had a front row view of him penetrating her.

Sarah Anne watched in horror as the base of his dick reemerged as he pulled slightly out of her anus before easing back in. With her bottom lifted in the air, and her spine arched, she could very clearly see every detail of his invasion.

Her brother's dick was buried deep in her hole again, and now he was going to fuck her for the second time that day, and there was nothing she could do to stop him.

He slid in, and out slowly at first, seeming to adjust to the sensations of her clutching him, but after his body shuddered, he began thrusting rhythmically so that his hips repeatedly smacked tightly against her round bottom. He was beginning to pound her hole as he built up steam, and soft little grunts of pleasure began escaping him.

A cry of agony was ripped from her throat as his shaft pushed into her again and again, but he simply ignored it, and continued to plow into her.

"This is good," he rasped harshly. "I like having it in your butt."

"No! No! No!" Sarah Anne used all of the strength she had left in her to wriggle beneath him, but it only served to agitate him as his lunges became unsteady.

Baring his teeth, he snarled out a breath as he glared at her. "Stop moving," he complained. To emphasize his command, he lifted his large palm and cracked it down on her thigh.

"You fucking creep!" Sarah Anne choked.

Her body rocked to the tempo of his hips connecting to her backside, and Sarah Anne winced with each plunge that forced it's way between her cheeks. Eventually she lay stiff, and unresisting beneath him as she gazed up into his dark, intense eyes. They held a faraway look as he focused intently on the middle of her forehead.

He kept going. The muscles in his arms bunched as he held her, and his pelvis began slapping a steady rhythm as he plunged in and out of her bottom. Having already ejaculated twice that morning, he seemed content to calmly thrust away while appearing as if the end was no where in sight.

It went on and on, and after five minutes Sarah Anne was still bent into position as his large member pumped into her anus. She was forced to watch it fill her every time that she opened her eyes. The pain had lessened slightly from the force of him repeatedly barreling into the tight hole, and now her cheeks eagerly spread to accept his invading shaft as he worked it into her.

A soft grunt escaped him now and then, but he continued to pump away. When five minutes turned into ten, Sarah Anne whimpered as she looked up at him.

"Arthur, I need you to finish," she pleaded.

Another grunt escaped him as he continued to barrel into her ass. Lifting her fingers, Sarah Anne reached down touch his hand where it pressed into the back of her thigh.

"I need you to spray your hot, sticky stuff into me, Arthur. My bottom can't take much more," she gasped.

He shook his dark head as he continued to thrust. His eyes closed. "No," he panted. "I'm not done."

Sarah Anne's mouth parted when he surged into her harder. Swallowing slowly, she rubbed his hand. "I need you to be done," she moaned.

Arthur shook his dark head again. "I like it in the hole. I want more," he breathed gruffly. Biting his bottom lip, his eyes lowered so that he could watch himself pushing into her.

"How long are you going to do it?" she asked as her voice broke.

The muscles of his ass steadily flexed as he pummeled her with his shaft. "I like doing it," he grunted. "It feels good in there."

A soft sound of distress escaped her lips as her head arched into the mattress. Turning her head to the side, her hands fisted upon the bed once more as his hips continued to punch against her cheeks. Closing her eyes tightly, her teeth gritted as he steadily fucked her for another five minutes.

Her poor hole continued to receive the onslaught of his thrusting penis while his stamina never wavered. Her eyes began to roll around in her head as she gasped beneath him.

"Arthur! I need you to cum!" she begged.

He was beginning to perspire, and a small laugh escaped him as he kept up his tempo. "No," he groaned. "I don't want to."

"Please!" she cried.

His response was a quick shake of his head, as his slippery fingers dug into her skin to grab a firmer hold. "I like this," he panted. "Just take it in your hole, and let me do it."

Sarah Anne was reaching the brink of losing it when a thought came to her in desperation. Looking up at her brother, she gazed into his dark eyes. "Put your fingers in my mouth, Arthur," she gasped.

His brows furrowed slightly as he continued to move. Her request obviously confused him.

Reaching for his hand, she tried to pull it away from her thigh, and for a moment he resisted. When she continuously tugged at it, he finally relented, and she pulled his large hand towards her mouth. Parting her lips, she took his middle finger deep, and began to suck on it as her tongue swirled around.

It made his eyes widen slightly, and a strangled groan escaped his lips. Encouraged, Sarah Anne sucked harder, and let a pleasure filled sound escape her before she began bobbing her lips up and down.

She knew it was having the desired effect when his thrusts quickened, and he began violently ramming into her asshole. She sucked faster, and moaned.

His eyes grew larger before they closed tightly. A grimace passed over his features, and then hot rivets of cum shot from the tip of his cock to fill her well used hole.

He continued to ride her relentlessly as he emptied himself inside of her. When the spurts finally came to an end, he stilled with his member buried deep, and quickly pulled his finger from her lips. There was a scowl upon his face as he looked down at her.

"You made it end," he accused.

Sarah Anne sighed in relief. "Let go of my legs," she said with a frown.

His scowl darkened. "No."

Sarah Anne wriggled beneath him. "Arthur, you finished, let go of my legs!"

Holding onto her stubbornly, he thrust his hips forward. His member had softened inside of her, but she could still feel it as he made the movement.

Sarah Anne's eyes narrowed. "Santa can see you being bad, Arthur," she said gravely.

His dark eyes were impassive as he looked down at her. "Santa isn't real, stupid."

His response made her snap, and she began bucking beneath him once again in an effort to dislodge him. A growl of rage escaped her throat as she used all of her strength to push against his hands by kicking out her legs.

The sudden movement from her was unexpected, and she easily succeeded. Her feet landed in the middle of his chest, and Arthur was thrown from the end of the bed when her heels connected with his rib cage. Scrambling to sit up, Sarah Anne bolted from his mattress the moment her feet touched the floor.

She just managed to catch the wince on her brother's face as he clutched his torso before she shot out of his bedroom like a bullet. She ran hell bent towards the kitchen, and zipped through it quickly.

When she reached the attic stairs, she flew up them as fast as her feet could carry her, and her mouth dropped open at the state her bedroom was in when she reached the top of the landing.

Everything that she owned was in disarray. All of her boxes had been emptied onto the floor, and it looked like her brother had spent time just kicking everything around. Even her pillows and blankets had been pulled from her bed, leaving the mattress bare.

Shaking her head in disgust, Sarah Anne glanced around the mess until she spotted what she was looking for. Clothes. Swiping up a shirt from the floor near her bed, she gripped the hem of it in her hands so that she could slip her arms into it to pull it over her head.

Once it covered her, her blue eyes frantically searched for pants when she heard her brother stomping his way up the steps. Panicking, she quickly darted into the bathroom, and closed the door.

There was no lock. Just an old fashioned, brass knob. When it began to turn, her eyes widened, and she pressed her weight against the wood to try and keep him out. The door opened an inch before she shoved with all of her might to make it close again.

Roughly three seconds passed, and then she was being flung backwards as his superior strength forced it wide open. Jumping back, Sarah Anne's eyes widened as she stared at her brother's naked form standing in the doorway. He was angry.

"You kicked me!" he snapped.

"You were hurting me!" she shot back.

"I did not!" he asserted.

"Yes, you did. Putting your thing in my bottom hurts!" she yelled.

Her words made him frown. "It does not," he insisted.

"Yes, it does!" she said with a stomp of her foot. "How would you like it done to you?"

He looked at her as if she had lost her mind. "You don't have a thing," he said suspiciously.

Sarah Anne crossed her arms over her chest. "No, I don't. If I did have one, I wouldn't force it into your butt, Arthur. It's mean."

Her words made him grin suddenly as he looked at her. "Feels good," he told her.

"Not to me!" Sarah Anne growled.

"It does too," he told her. "You're lying. I need to spank you again."

When he took a step towards her, Sarah Anne leapt away until she was trapped between him, and the wall. Lifting out a hand in front of his chest in an attempt to keep him at bay, she glared into his face as he paused.

"You touch me again, and I'm going to punch you in the face!" she told him with rising hysteria.

"No, you won't," he said with a scowl. "Stop trying to hurt me. I don't like it." His fingers absently ran over the spot where she had kicked him, and his eyes lowered to look between her legs at the soft tufts of blonde hair that covered her mound.

Her blue eyes widened as he tilted his head with interest. When he reached out a hand to touch her there, she slapped at it, and frowned. "Don't touch me," she snapped.

A low snarl of anger escaped Arthur as he turned to rip the shower curtain from it's holders. Throwing it to the floor in a tantrum, he turned back to face her as his chest lifted, and fell quickly.

For an endless moment they stood glaring at one another, and then Arthur raised his fist to punch the wall beside her head. It made Sarah Anne gasp as she jerked in fear.

When his eyes met hers again they were filled with animosity as he stood before her in agitation. "I want to touch it," he bit out.

Cringing, Sarah Anne stared at him warily. "Okay," she whispered.

Dropping his dark eyes once more, he lifted his fingers to stroke against her pubic hair, and Sarah Anne held still while he did it. It was as if he were petting a small animal, and for a long moment she endured the strange attention while he fulfilled his curiosity.

"Why don't you have a thing?" he suddenly asked.

Sarah Anne's brows knitted for a moment before she responded. "I'm a girl," she told him. "Girls don't have things."

"What do girls have?" he wondered with another frown.

Sarah Anne took a shuddering breath. "We have vaginas," she told him quietly.

"I want to see it," he said bluntly.

Sarah Anne's eyes widened as she looked at his intent face. He was staring hard between her legs with a look of complete determination.

"There's nothing really to see," she assured him.

Her answer made him peer up at her suspiciously before his large hand reached out to push between her thighs. When he groped her awkwardly, she let out a gasp before reaching out to grab his arm to stop him.

Her hold on it had little effect in deterring him as three of his large fingers pushed upwards into her slit. His face registered confusion for a moment, and then he wriggled them around making Sarah Anne gasp again.

"Feels weird," he said with a frown.

"I'm sure it does," she said with a scowl. "Can you stop now?"

Arthur didn't acknowledge her request by responding, and his fingers dug around further until one sunk into her entrance. When he felt it slide inwards, his eyes widened dramatically.

"You have another hole," he breathed in amazement.

Stepping closer, he pushed against it roughly until his middle finger sunk deep inside of her. When Sarah Anne let out a strangled cry, he lifted his dark eyes to meet hers.

"I want this hole," he told her in a straight forward manner.

Pulling his hand from between her legs, he bent down to lift her from the ground until her slender form was draped over his shoulder. Turning around, he left the bathroom, and entered her room to carry her to the bed.

Sarah Anne barely had time to struggle before she was dumped upon it abruptly before her brother bounded onto it after her. Pressing her knees apart with his large hands, he sidled between them, and then pressed a palm into the center of her stomach to keep her in place.

When she gazed down, she could see that he had taken his soft member in his hand, and was attempting to stroke it back to life. His thick fingers wrapped around the base, and he slid them up and down quickly until it thickened, and hardened before her eyes.

When the knob lifted erectly to point between her thighs, Sarah Anne's eyes widened as she shook her head.

"Please," she begged. "Please, Arthur." Her head pressed into the mattress, and a rough sob left her lips.

Her pleas fell on deaf ears, and then his palm left her stomach to press into the bed at her side. Still gripping himself, he lowered his large frame on top of her, and began shoving the spongy head of his shaft against her gash.