The Broken Mind Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A look of concentration passed over his features until he found the entrance, and then his face cleared when the tip slipped inside. Releasing his hold on his thick member, his other hand pressed into the bed, and then he was slowly sinking the entire length inside of her as he pushed his hips forward.

He stretched her open to accommodate his girth, and a soft breath escaped him once he had completely filled her. He was buried deep, and his large testicles now rested against her bottom.

Sarah Anne's mouth parted wordlessly as he sunk between her thighs, and then a strangled sound emerged from her throat when he began to move. His thrusts were slow, and forceful.

He was holding the majority of his weight up with his strong arms, but his hips sank heavily into hers with each surge he made between her spread legs.

A grunt of exertion passed from his mouth as he stared straight ahead through the window beside the bed. "This hole is tight," he said thickly.

Sarah Anne's legs shook as he pressed between them. Her blue eyes were wide, and her mouth trembled as she looked up at him. "You're too big, Arthur," she gasped.

His swollen appendage was growing larger with each stroke he made into her hot canal, and soon the size of his engorged cock was becoming massaged by the walls deep inside of her. They began to clutch onto his shaft as he forced it in with rhythmic thrusts.

Sarah Anne had never felt so full. He was relentlessly pumping into her vagina, and her traitorous body quickly became slick to make his violation more accommodating. There was so much of him, and it was pressing into every sensitive nerve ending inside of her. Unlike his abusive, and painful treatment of her bottom, this didn't hurt.

The realization that her brother's dick was, albeit unwillingly arousing her body, made a cry of anguish fall from her lips. "Arthur, pull it out!" she sobbed.

In defiance he began pounding into her harder, and faster. Sarah Anne let out another cry as she lifted her hands to grip his shoulders. "It's so big," she gasped.

He had built up steam, and was now plunging into her at a steady pace. Never pausing, his stamina was continuous after so many previous exertions.

Sarah Anne gasped as her eyes lowered, and she peered down to where their hips met. Her brother's thick base was covered in her sticky wetness, and she could see it glistening on the lower portion of his cock when it would emerge before barreling into her again. She fought the desire to moan as she watched him fill her.

The muscles in his ass, and thighs flexed repeatedly while he moved, and with another gasp, Sarah Anne became aware that he wasn't going to stop anytime soon. The thought sent fear racing along her veins as her body grew tenser with each passing moment.

"Please, you're going to make me... Oh God!" Her fingers dug into his shoulders harder as she bit down viciously on her lip. She was so close. Just on the edge of physical release. He was completely oblivious to her plight as he continued to ram deep.

"Arthur," she gasped. "If you love me you'll stop."

A turbulent growl passed from his lips. "I love this hole," he informed her.

The gruff pleasure that resounded in his voice made her unravel. Clamping her thighs to his hips she began to twitch, and pulsate around his throbbing member. It went on endlessly while he fucked her through it.

When the intense gratification came to an end, and the waves of euphoria had finished, he wasn't. Her brief clutching moment had barely slowed him down, and now that her thighs were parted once more, he continued to bang into her at his leisure.

In a daze, she lay beneath him with her fingers loosely on his shoulders while he thrust into her. For thirty minutes he rode between her thighs, alternately grunting, and allowing his breath to seethe from between his clenched teeth.

His dark hair was beginning to dampen with perspiration, and Sarah Anne gazed up helplessly at his strangely intense eyes as her insides began to tighten once more.

"Fuck," she panted. "I'm going to cum again, you evil little shit."

His dark eyes peered down at her after the words passed her lips. They narrowed in confusion for a moment, and then he laughed.

"FUCK!" he snarled loudly. His hips rammed into her hard. "FUCK FUCK FUCK!"

Sarah Anne's blue eyes widened as he gazed down at her wearing a cruel expression. His hands left the bed, and clasped around her throat before he squeezed lightly. "FUCK!!" he screamed into her face.

Her breath halted in her chest as she watched him heave with the effort it took to fill his lungs. When his eyes crinkled, and he began to laugh again, his sister's eyes widened further.

"You are fucking insane," she whispered.

"I am fucking fuck!" he belted out, and then he squeezed her throat harder. For a moment, Sarah Anne panicked when her airways were cut off, but he quickly eased his grip, and then released her throat.

Easing down on top of her, he let his weight lie heavily on her frame, and then he curled his hands beneath her arms to grip her shoulders so that he could surge into her harder. The feel of it made a soft breath escape Sarah Anne before she closed her eyes, and tilted her head back.

His movements were pushing her nerve endings into over drive, and with a rolling of her eyes, she reached up to grasp onto his strong back tightly as she began to pulsate once again.

Her eyes closed tightly, and her lips pressed together while her thighs clamped around him. "Oh God," she panted.

His mouth was pressed into his hand above her shoulder. "Fuck," he grunted in response.

He moved on top of her in a continuous rhythm as Sarah Anne convulsed around him, and it didn't halt once she finally slumped beneath him.

With a sense of panic she knew that her over sensitized body couldn't handle much more. He was still pumping inside of her, still solidly hard, and she couldn't physically take the stimulation anymore.

Lifting her bottom, she began meeting his thrusts. Her hand lifted to his head, and she slipped her fingers through his dark hair to caress him. Her head turned, and her lips latched onto the side of his neck as she began to lick and suck his skin.

"I need you to cum, Arthur," she moaned. Pulling his earlobe into her mouth, she began to run her tongue over it before nipping it with her teeth. He tensed on top of her, and a quick breath was expelled from his chest.

"Cum in my hole. I want you to," she whispered. "It will feel so good." With another flick of her tongue she began to suck on the skin of his ear while her hips surged against his.

A strangled sound of pleasure was torn from him while she fucked him. Their bodies pounded together in unison, and Sarah Anne began eliciting deeply sensual moans while her hands moved over his back.

"Cum in my hole, Arthur," she urged him again.

"Okay," he panted.

His movements quickened until he was hammering between her thighs, forcing a genuine deep throated moan from his sister. When he began to slam into her so fast that she couldn't keep up with him, she stilled her attempts to lift her hips, and wrapped her legs around him instead.

He began to cry out as he brought himself to the edge. "Ah! Fuck! Ah! FUCK FUCK!"

The entire bed, and everything in the room shook with the force he used to fuck her to completion. His cock head began to spurt, and he pushed into her violently, and stilled. His entire body shuddered as he emptied himself between her legs. When he finally finished he collapsed on top of her in exhaustion.

He laid there for a moment breathing heavily, and then he lifted his head to look down at her. Their eyes met, and he stared at her curiously for a moment before lifting his weight off of her frame. Slipping from the bed, he turned to stride towards the stairs.

Sarah Anne winced as she sat up. "You are such a jerk, you know that?" she told his retreating back.

His hand had lifted to the rail to descend the stairs, but he turned to look at her after she made the comment. Approaching the bed once again he made her gasp when he pressed his palms down on either side of her, and bent towards her so that their faces were only a few inches apart.

Leaning in, he pressed his mouth to hers briefly. When he pulled back to look into her surprised face he smiled.

"That felt good," he informed her. "I love you now," he stated matter of factly.

Sarah Anne gazed at him in disbelief as she shook her head slowly.

His dark brows lifted as he continued to smile. "Can I eat now? I'm hungry."