All Comments on 'The Broken Mind'

by TwistedMisery

Sort by:
  • 26 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
worst

this is a pile of garbage stop fantasizing bout leatherface doin his kin...weird

mafia_patriarchmafia_patriarchabout 10 years ago

This is the second story I've read with a retarded brother, sad to say. WHY does this strike Anyone as a good premise?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
ugh.

I can't really call this "incest" because I don't think the brother had any concept who is sister was. This wasn't "non-consent" either. It was rape. Plain and simple, rape. There was no role-play here. Not a story of "oh, she didn't really want it at first but eventually came around to enjoy it" or whatever fantasy rapists have to justify their own lowly existence. It was a grotesque and base story of a mentally challenged person who has obvious violent and psychopathic tendencies and would be on serious medication way before anything like this was allowed to come to fruition. I cannot justify anything other than 1 star, if for no other reason than to cancel out anyone who might give it more out of accident or spiteful vengeance upon the world.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
bad

I was hoping that you would at least have the sister realize that she liked being raped by her morally bankrupt brother.....

I have left this story with conviction. I will never read another story from this author.

Your characters are malefic and disgusting.

elcelethelcelethabout 10 years ago
Not bad for a first story

Ignore the haters, this is a good premise and I'd be interested to see you continue the story. I'd suggest changing the category to NonConsent/Reluctance, though, if you want to target the right audience. Keep writing, don't give up!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
not so bad

I liked the story,he let us know that it was nonconsent.i did not that sis was hurt,if she liked what he was doing to her it would be ok.have sis come to like it,and have it that he has been spanking mom too.

MomsluverMomsluverabout 10 years ago
very good

I think that you did a great job with this story. I hope there is more to add to it. Keep up the good work

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Not badly written, but....

I guess I have a problem with a story, any story, using a persons mental illness as a plot line. It simply seems wrong and it spoils anything you wrote knowing that a mentally challenged, sick person is being used.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
sequel

Any chance of a sequel to this story?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
ignore the haters

This is so sexy, one of my favorite stories on the site. Normally I only read each story once, but I keep cumming back to this one! Sequel, please!

TwistedMiseryTwistedMiseryabout 10 years agoAuthor
I Like To Push The Envelope

Strong emotional reactions are awesome. Rage, Hatred, Lust, Adoration..... As long as you felt something... that's pretty damn cool. Sequel is in the works.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
He has to sleep sometime!

Bash his head in, roll him down the stairs and tell Mom he fell!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

God! It was so unbelievably intense! Amazing speech, loved the way everything was described, a little brutal but brilliant either way.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
First ome by TM I did not enjoy

I have read every single story by Twisted Misery and have abaolutely loved them... apart from this one. It made me ucomfortable, neither of the characters were likable, so as someone who generally enjoys non-con, I dont think it was pulled off well. Also this should really be put in the non consent / reluctance section to avoid giving a nasty surprise to people who were not searching for this genre. Also the incestous relationship was kind of redundant since the mentally disabled brother didnt ackowledge her as a sister and neither did she him really.

Seriously though, every other piece of work by this author is the best for non consent on this websit by far. Just maybe not this one?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
wow

I normally don't respond to these stories out of guilt of getting of on them ... but I have to disagree with a comment made from before. .holy shit this story was crazy good...thank you for writing this, you lived up to your name it was wonderfully twisted. .keep up the great work....WOW!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Yeah, I came three times while reading this. 'nuff said.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
A novel with a very interesting plot

Well written. The concept of the brother molesting his sister, but not being able to understand that he was doing wrong is unique and interesting. The question is in the future will she purposely do things that trigger his rape reflex. Well done

Doc-b

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
This Deserves a Higher Rating

I've read this story a few times and it definitely pushes the boundaries. I believe this is probably a great example, maybe the absolute BEST example, of what non-consent truly is (sex forced upon someone who doesn't want it).

I understand why people are mad because the brother is mentally special. In continuously reading the story, it seems the brother has some form of awareness of what sex is but no idea of consent (or so it appears).

His mom gives him spankings when he's bad (even if he doesn't think so). Maybe he happened upon a naughty channel and saw sex happening and heard the sounds (I.e. skins slapping together - spanking) and he wanted to do it to. The sister was simply an easy target.

I think the brother has more awareness than they think he does.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Let's see...

Why is this happening to toy? Because your dumbass mother never got him a big burly attendant to restrain him when he's bad, plus you didn't call her or the place when he assaulted you before. Now you've been anally raped. Guess what's next now that you, again, haven't called for official help? What. An. Idiot!

NastyBabygirl69NastyBabygirl69over 6 years ago
Mmmmm... want!

Is it bad if I said that I pictured myself as Sarah Anne taking a brutal pounding on the kitchen table. Twisted Misery, you're freakin' amazing!!! Please write more stories like this!! xxxxx

addi01edaddi01edover 5 years ago
Disgusting rape

No 'reluctance ' , just straight up forceful and painful rape.

Horrible to read partly bc you know how to write but also bc there's no retribution. Saw there's a pt 2 but can't handle more of the same.

Maybe if it concentrated on the dismemberment of the rapist..

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Hot

I liked this. A lot. I understand what non consent means, I guess others don’t lol.

SquadySquadyalmost 5 years ago
Enjoyable story

Enjoyed this from start to finish. Arthur certain took full advantage of his alone time with sister Sarah Anne. Her little butt hole got quite the pounding. On to chapter 2

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Dear God

I want my brother to do the same to me... I want him to spank me with his cock and then fuck my little asshole!!! I want to cum for him as he fucks my ass and spanks me!!! Am I a bad girl??

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
?

He needs to be locked up in a mental unit forever.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTwistedMisery@TwistedMisery
1258 Followers
I'm a professional fiction writer. I enjoy delving into the dark, and slightly twisted. No matter the response, if it affects someone on an emotional level, then I'm satisfied. I enjoy feedback of all kinds. Good, bad... doesn't matter. Be forewarned though that if you leave ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES