The Brothel Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You might have to bring me again."

Dom smiled at Mike. "If we have to, we have to."

Gwen nodded and Dom stuck his tongue deep in her mouth for a moment before he blindfolded her. She groaned as he stroked her nipples. She heard the door open and it was quiet a minute. "Dom?"

"I'm still here but the door is wide open. Mike went to get a camera. Is that okay?"

Gwen nodded. The door closed a minute later.

"This is Gwen. Gwen, we're filming now, is that okay?"

"Yes."

"Even though you're naked it's okay that we are filming you?"

"Yes."

"Is it okay with you that you are tied up?"

"I wanted to be tied up."

"What would you like us to do with the film?"

"Whatever you want."

"We could use it on the internet. Would that be okay with you?"

"Yes." She writhed.

"What would you like us to do with you while we are filming?"

"I'll do anything you ask. You can do anything you want as long as you take me again."

"Would you suck us off?"

"I want to."

"Then I'm going to take off my clothes. Would you like to watch?"

"Yes."

She felt him caress her nipples again and then he kissed her as he removed the blindfold. She looked at him in confusion. Both he and Mike had black masks like Zorro that came down their noses and had holes in the eyes. They were tied at the back of their necks so that they covered their hair completely. Mike had the camera trained on her. "Say hello to the camera Gwen." She smiled and then turned to watch Dom as the camera watched him undress. His physique was superb and the sight of him aroused her even more. The muscles in her groin were throbbing. He approached and rubbed himself against her. She felt him beginning to swell.

"I wish I could touch you. To please you."

"Your vulnerability pleases me. I like it when you are helpless like this. I can do anything I want to you and you can't do anything to stop me." He continued to rub himself against her and rub her nipples. As he got harder he pushed against her cunt, but kept slipping by. She kept trying to open up, but he never went in. He smiled because he was teasing her.

"Please! Please come inside me."

"I want to go in your mouth."

"Please, then! You're driving me insane!" Her hips were working in circles again trying to guide him in. She groaned as he pulled away.

"Insanity and desperation turn me on as well, Gwen. Enjoy those feelings and submit to them. Submit to me." She calmed slightly and groaned. He continued rubbing his organ against her and stroking her as he talked, "Tell me about your sexual experience. How many men have you been with? Before tonight, that is?"

"My boyfriend in Nebraska... and I slept with one college student once."

"You've never taken your clothes off in front of a group before?"

"No."

"Have you ever been tied up before?"

"Yes. My boyfriend did it and I would tie myself up for him."

"You like being tied up."

"Yes."

"Did you like taking your clothes off in front of everyone?"

"Yes."

"Would you like to do that again?"

"Yes."

"But you didn't want to do that while you were going with your boyfriend?"

"I would do whatever he wanted, but I didn't want anyone else to see me."

"Did he ever ask you to let others see you?"

"No, but sometimes he left me naked where they might."

"Did you like that?"

"Yes, as long as we didn't get caught."

"Why do you think it was different tonight? That you were turned on by showing yourself off?"

"I don't know. Maybe the drinks. I don't usually drink. Maybe because it isn't a small town where everyone would know."

"Did you ever use drugs?"

"He had marijuana a few times. I took a few drags. Maybe half a joint each time."

"Did you like it?"

"It made me cough. It made me queasy. Please.... " She looked down at him rubbing against her and then into his eyes begging. He smiled at her and frenched her. It didn't help at all and she strained against the bonds.

"Let me hear you beg."

"I am begging you, Dom. Please. Please help me. You're driving me wild."

He smiled and continued to tease her. "You came for a long time tonight. Is it always like that?"

"No. That was the best ever. It was good before, but never like that."

"Would you like to try again?"

"Please. You know I would."

Dom turned to Mike, "What do you think?" Gwen looked in confusion as Mike handed the camera to Dom and he trained it on him while he undressed. Mike approached her and Dom filmed as he began licking her nipples. Gwen groaned and dropped her hips so the weight was on her hands. Mike pulled a chair in front of her and stood on it. He held his organ just out of reach and she strained to reach it even with the tip of her tongue. She was groaning with frustration when he finally brought it in reach and she pulled it into her mouth. Mike smiled and spread his arms out bracing himself against the wall watching her as he moved himself slowly in and out of her mouth. Gwen seemed almost relieved as she took him all in so willingly. He pulled it almost all the way out and she worked the tip groaning with desire. She felt it throb and he let her suck it in all the way. She was sucking on it like a baby bottle when Mike came screaming. His legs almost collapsed, but he pulled it out again and she played with the tip until he dropped off the chair and pressed his body against hers trying to catch his breath. She smiled at him when he pulled away and then kissed him, pulling his tongue into her mouth. Mike backed away against the wall still trying to catch his breath and Dom approached her.

"It's your turn now, Gwen. Is it all right if I blindfold you again?"

Gwen nodded. Dom scanned her with the camera and then squatted down in front of her and filmed her cunt as she writhed helplessly.

"Please, Dom. Please hurry."

He smiled and stood, handing the camera back to Mike and she leaned her head forward as he blindfolded her. She heard the door open and close while he was working on her and then felt cooler hands caressing her. She knew someone else had come into the room, but she didn't care. The touch was deft and experienced. She felt more than two hands and she was being stroked everywhere at once. She arched her back and exhaled as someone sucked on her nipple. She heard Dom's voice from across the room. "Allow yourself to enjoy it all Gwen." She groaned with pleasure as she felt a tongue on her cunt. Another was still sucking and playing with her breast. Fingers were tracing up and down the underside of her arm and across her stomach and playing with her other nipple. Others were running up and down the inside of her thighs. She moved her hips forward to offer herself over. Dom removed the blindfold, but she didn't want to open her eyes. She rolled her head back resting it against the wall. "Look Gwen. Look at what's being done to you."

She looked then and saw that it was the two lesbians from the contest. They were both naked and pulled back smiling as she jerked back in surprise and looked at Dom. The girls kept smiling at her admiring her nakedness. She was pulling against the restraints now, but there was nothing she could do. Dom came so close to her he was touching her. He put his hand on her stomach and she looked up at him. His voice was a whisper. "You played with Lisa on stage."

"That was different. I know her."

Dom turned and presented the girls. "Gwen, I'd like you to meet Charley and Cary. Charley and Cary, this is Gwen." He looked back at her. "Now you know them."

"But I know Lisa wouldn't try anything later. She's not a lesbian."

"Well, neither are Charley and Cary. They like both men and women. You remember that you promised to do what I wanted?"

Gwen nodded uncertainly.

"This is what I would like. I know you were turned on by what they were doing to you. You liked it didn't you?"

Gwen nodded again.

"I would like for you to submit yourself to them like you were when the blindfold was on. I would like for you to let them do whatever they would like to you and I would like for you to lose yourself in passion. Watching you do that would please me. Can you do that for me?"

Gwen nodded after only slight hesitation.

"There is nothing you can do anyway. You are completely helpless." He smiled and kissed her and then backed away.

At first she tried to resist and tried to struggle against the bonds, but her body responded in spite of her reservations and soon she gave herself over. The girls were good and took her to the edge countless times and then pulled back to prolong her pleasure. She was screaming when she came and hanging helpless when they were done. Still they touched her and waves of pleasure kept pulsing through her. She felt it off in the distance as someone began undoing her legs, but she kept them spread until Cary finally pulled away. The girls untied her wrists and she hugged and kissed Cary and then offered herself to Charley as she knelt in front of her. Cary had her from behind and was stroking her nipples. She closed her eyes and groaned and came again.

When she opened her eyes she saw that Dom had unfolded the futon. Charley lay down and beckoned to Gwen. There was no more hesitation as she and Cary joined her on the futon. Gwen followed their lead and did whatever they quietly suggested as they taught her. Charley had come for Gwen and she was playing with Cary when Dom stopped them abruptly. He pulled Gwen up and handed Charley a blindfold. "Tie her hands again. Tight this time." Gwen put her hands behind her back and let Charley tie them as Dom reached for another blindfold. "Tie her elbows close together." He watched as she was made fast. She came at him and he crushed her to him kissing her, pulling on her thighs, but not entering her. Again she tried to position herself so that he would, but he only moved just outside of her between her thighs. He picked her up and she twined her legs around his waist kissing him. She could feel hands working on Dom's cock and then tickling her. Again she tried desperately to position herself for him to enter, but he wouldn't. Finally he put her slowly down rubbing himself against her in the process. He held her in front of him and they exchanged a look. "Do you trust me Gwen?" She nodded watching him. "You promised you would do anything I asked?" She nodded watching him again. "I want you to suck on me now, and while you are sucking on me I want to put one of the blindfolds around your neck. I'll tighten it, but I promise I won't hurt you. Do you believe me?"

She studied his eyes for a moment before she nodded.

"Kneel."

Gwen dropped to her knees. She watched his penis hungrily and then glanced at him waiting to be invited. He just watched her waiting until she leaned tentatively forward and tasted just the tip. He closed his eyes and sighed as she continued to play with him gently. Cary and Charley moved to his sides and he put his arms around their shoulders as they began stroking his torso front and back. She wished she could stroke him with her hands, but they were bound fast. She pulled him into her mouth and he groaned as he pulled himself out. They played their game of tug-of-war over and over until she had to smile. She looked at him again and saw that he was dazed. Now she could return some of the teasing. He groaned, wanting her to suck him back inside, but instead she licked underneath his sack. Charley and Cary helped support him as he bent and spread his legs. She kept playing, running her tongue from behind his scrotum up the length of his cock. It was throbbing now and he gasped as she played with the tip. She saw he was smiling and began the tug-of-war again. Suddenly she increased her suction and he froze. She backed off and he pulled away and she did it again. His legs started to collapse and he inched closer to her letting the girls support him as he exhaled. He held perfectly still so that she could work her magic. Time stood still as he tried in vain for a short time to prolong the pleasure. He groaned again just before he ejaculated. She kept sucking on him until he finally pulled away and then she played with the tip until he stepped back.

Then he did something Mike had never seen him do before. He dropped to his knees in front of her and looked deep into her eyes. They watched each other for at least a minute as though each wondered who the other really was and then Gwen smiled. What surprised Mike was that the smile was self-conscious. After all she had done that night, now she was self-conscious under Dom's scrutiny as though something even more intimate had been exchanged in those moments. Dom took her face in his hands and touched his forehead to hers. Mike didn't know Gwen, but he knew Dom had been with countless other women and he had never seen him respond like this before. Dom gave her one last almost sweet kiss and then stood to help her up. She leaned her head against his chest and Dom cradled her to him. The girls and Mike waited while Dom cradled her until she looked up at him and smiled again.

"You didn't use the blindfold."

"Hmm?"

"On my neck. You didn't use the blindfold."

"I guess I forgot."

"You can do it now if you like."

"Would you like to try?"

Gwen nodded. Dom turned her and untied the blindfold from her elbows and led her back to where she had been tied against the wall. There were two other rings she hadn't noticed before that were the height of her neck. He backed her between them and put the blindfold all the way around her neck crossing it behind and looped it through the rings. He pulled on the ends gently for a few moments and then released. Gwen smiled. "Can you tie my legs back again?"

Dom smiled, "Are you begging again?"

Gwen nodded.

"Aren't you ever going to get enough?"

"Please, Dom. Please tie my legs."

He nodded. "If you like." He looked over his shoulder and the girls put the restraints back and hooked them in place. He smiled at her as he tightened the noose, tighter this time and for a little longer. The girls moved in and began stroking her again as she writhed. The next time Dom strangled her she began to struggle, but she almost came and she was breathing hard. Dom kissed her and she arched her back as he stroked her nipples. Charley dropped to her knees in front of her and began sucking as Dom tightened the binding again. She struggled again and Charley let him know she was coming. Gwen's eyes grew big and she held perfectly still, then closed her eyes as she went. Dom let go of the blindfold and caught her as she collapsed against him.

When she recovered he led her naked down the hall to the room where they had changed. Lisa was waiting for her there with her head on the table. She looked like she got hold of more than alcohol. Gwen turned and kissed Dom who handed her her skirt and then located her blouses. "If I give you my phone number, will you call me?"

"You can be sure I will call on you very soon."

Reluctantly she put on her clothes and Dom pulled her close for another kiss. Mike stood close behind her and she pushed her bottom toward him as he raised her skirt. She felt a sharp pinch, but barely jumped. She turned around and he smiled at her. "Just an affectionate pinch." Dom walked them out of the building and flagged down a cab. Heather and Gina had already gone home. The cab driver opened her door and Dom gave her one last lingering kiss. She climbed into the cab and he leaned over looking in as the cab driver got in his seat.

Dom smiled and touched her cheek. "See you soon."

She nodded as he closed the door. As the cab driver pulled away from the curb she heard the locks click. Lisa leaned against her snoring softly and again Gwen smiled. This was definitely a night to be remembered.