The Brothel Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They were both still crying several minutes later. Jacob had encircled her waist again and hung on as much as supported her until he recovered somewhat. Then he looked at her and brushed the stray hair from her face. He was searching her eyes to know that she was okay. She nodded, too overcome for words.

He untied her neck first and then her ankles. She dropped to her knees and took him in, cleaning their spend from his turgid organ. He lifted her then and laid her with her hips at the edge of the bed and returned the favor until her back arched and she came again. Only then did he remove the armbinder and collar and lead her to curl up in the bed.

Jacob woke first since Gwen was still recuperating from a long night the previous night. She woke to his exploration and lip service. She groaned and smiled and pushed the covers away as she rolled on her back and spread her legs. Jacob straddled her face and she willingly took in his engorged organ as she arched her back. Neither wanted to rush things, so they played languidly, searching out the spots that were pleasing to the other. Soon Jacob turned and plunged into her as he watched her eyes and smiled. Gwen grinned back and then moaned in pleasure.

After they cuddled for a while Jacob spoke. "You have a big day today."

"Just what is this movie about?"

"A wedding."

"We did a wedding yesterday."

"Well... this one will be different."

"Different how?"

"This time you will have half a dozen grooms."

"Are you one of them?"

"Of course!"

"Then I'll try to suffer through it."

"Julia is doing some advance production."

"What do you mean?"

"I mean -- she isn't planning on using these pictures and movies for a little while."

"Then why is she doing them now?"

"Well -- the wedding presented an opportunity and she thought you would enjoy doing them now because there will be bondage."

"So it is a reward?"

"A reward that serves Julia's purposes, but I think you will enjoy it too."

"Well -- you know me pretty well."

"And now I 'know' you in the Biblical sense!"

Gwen smiled and rolled over on top of him. "So who else am I marrying today?"

"Chris, Greg, Glen, Scott, Andy and me."

Gwen kissed him. "I enjoyed our honeymoon."

"We'll have more."

"I know."

"I've been thinking that I would like to be the first every day."

"That sounds very reasonable to me. We could get up earlier if you like!"

"We could!"

"You're distracting me!"

He was tracing circles on her bottom with feather light fingers. "Do you like it?"

"Yes." She shifted her legs so that she was straddling his hips and 'other things' and he continued stroking her and taking advantage of her exposure.

"What did you like best about after the wedding?" Jacob saw the wheels turning and her hesitancy. "Tell me."

"You'll think I'm weird."

"No I won't."

"I guess working with Stacey the last few days and seeing how she needs to submit to someone else..."

"If you are submissive it isn't because you saw someone else who is."

"I guess the bondage plays into that as well, but I especially liked the meal. I liked everything and I was very horny, but I liked kneeling next to you and having you take care of me."

"I noticed that you blushed a lot yesterday."

"Me too. I don't know why, but I felt shy around you. I felt like a bride. I felt like a virgin." Gwen sank down and laid her head on his chest.

"I like you submissive, but not all the time."

"I liked the collar."

"Well good, because you will be wearing it again today!"

"When do we have to be there?"

"We have time to swim and eat breakfast. They will be waiting for us. This is our day even though we have to do this."

"I have never asked you what you like."

"You know what I would like. I am grateful for what I have. I will never take you for granted and I will revel in you as long as I am allowed."

"But I want to please you. You will have to tell me what you like and what your fantasies are."

Jacob smiled. "I'll think about it." He swatted her behind. "Now it is time to swim though."

"I like teasing. That turns me on."

"I would never have guessed!" Gwen started into another lap as the egg vibrated away deep inside her.

"It amuses me when you are needy and ready to beg for my assistance."

"Well, you're going to have to wait because I'm not begging for anything!" She grunted as the vibrator turned up a notch.

"Don't come until I give you permission." Jacob grinned as he pinched her and she started into her next set of laps.

Her legs would barely support her as she headed to the shower, but she blamed her heaving chest on the exertion of swimming.

"And your nipples are pretty perky!"

"The water was cold."

Jacob chuckled, "I like false bravado... Hold onto the straps. I'll take care of making sure you are clean."

He washed her very thoroughly and then made sure that she was well moisturized both artificially and naturally. He even took time to work lube into her rosebud with his finger. She looked at him in question, but he just smiled.

"I like it when you are off balance wondering what will happen next. I like that hint of doubt and fear in your eyes."

"I see you are still enjoying your honeymoon?"

"I know I am." Jacob smiled at Chris. Gwen blushed and turned into Jacob again. She was sitting on his lap in the cafeteria with her hands bound behind her back. She was nude and he was dressed. He had been pushing all of her buttons and was playing with her nipples in between feeding her bites of breakfast. The vibrator was still whirring away and her eyes were glazed with lust. And Phillip was videotaping the whole thing. "Look at him Gwen." He turned back to Chris to explain. "She's feeling a little submissive. And a little turned on. I don't know why though," he spoke innocently. Maybe she is imagining what will be happening to her in a little while."

"You mean when the six of us have her tied and helpless?" He smiled at Gwen who was obediently looking at him as Jacob twiddled her nipple. Her eyes were glazed and unfocused.

"Jacob!" Gwen's plea was whispered, but urgent and Jacob stopped what he was doing and pressed the button on the remote to stop the vibrator.

"She is only allowed to speak when orgasm is imminent. She is forbidden to come until the, 'I do's'."

Chris smiled mischievously as Gwen looked back at him pleading silently, rocking slightly and chewing on her bottom lip.

Others paused in front of their table knowing that the humiliation was turning Gwen on. Jacob had her turn her back to him and spread her legs while he played with her slit until she spoke his name in desperation again.

At last when breakfast was over she was led nude and bound to another room to be dressed. Dressed was a relative term. Adorned would be more accurate. And Jacob was doing the adorning. And, of course, Phillip was ever present, and had been joined by two others with large cameras from the film crew.

The egg was vibrating again. "acop!" She was quivering and dancing with her legs apart and then the egg fell out with a clatter and rolled across the floor. She looked up at him startled and he laughed.

"You seem to have dropped something! You should be ashamed! What kind of bride would wear that up the aisle?"

Gwen continued to prance back and forth slowly. Her mouth was stuffed with a large white ball gag. "Wha kine ob goom ud tuff it up my cun!"

"Ooo... good point, but that attitude will get you punished later!"

"Cam I come, pwee!"

"You most certainly cannot!" He held up a white lace garter. "Now lift your foot."

Gwen huffed, but complied and Jacob slowly slid it up her leg taking liberties along the way.

"uuunngh... pwee, acop! I pwomith I come agang!" Back to dancing back and forth. Nodding hopefully and promising ever so sincerely with her eyes.

"No, ma'am! And I thought I told you not to speak. There's another punishment!" He pulled on the garter and snapped it and she squealed. "Everything down here is juicy and swollen." He stuck his nose close to her sex and breathed in deeply. "Ahhh, nectar of the gods."

Gwen groaned again.

"What happened to 'I'm not going to be begging you for anything?"

Gwen dropped to her knees as he stood, careful to keep her knees spread and still rocking back and forth. She tried batting her eyes and looking pitiful again.

"It's not going to work!" Jacob was chuckling and tugged on her elbow, "Come on now. Stand up." He continued mumbling in amused resignation. "I wasn't going to do this, but you're in danger of coming if you accidentally bump your knees together, so..." He went to a cupboard and rummaged until he returned with white thigh cuffs and an eight inch spreader bar. Gwen groaned again. Several snaps of the garter belt later the thigh cuffs and spreader bar were in place. Phillip squatted for a quick close up. "Now this I was going to do." Jacob reached up on the counter and took hold of white ankle restraints and a twelve inch chain. Those were followed by white stilettos.

Nothing he did was helping. Well, it was helping his cause, but not hers! It all only served to arouse her more. She groaned again as she felt a drop of saliva land on her chest. "Now for the posture collar!" He was enjoying this way too much! His eyes twinkled as he held it up. "You had better lift your chin. With the gag it will be even more restrictive than it was yesterday."

Gwen's eyes closed as she tried desperately to hold on to her orgasm. At least the drool would go down the back of her throat now. The restriction to her throat was more pronounced and she shivered as she heard the lock snap into place.

Next Jacob produced white shiny cotton rope, "A karada!" He found the center of the rope and fed the loop through the ring in the front of the collar and then fed the rest of the rope through the loop. "We'll have to make sure it doesn't come near your clit though! It's standing out like a mountain! We don't want you having any accidents!" He untied her hands. "Hold your arms out now!" He held up his finger as he remembered something, "but first..." He turned and showed her, "My next torture device!" It was a silver bullet anal vibrator about the size of his index finger. "I'll make sure I lube it thoroughly! Hands on the counter!" He turned her and put his hand on the small of her back and a finger next to her rosebud. "Stick your butt out!"

Gwen complied tentatively and received a playful swat on her behind.

"Oh, come on now! You can do better than that! You're going to be skewered by six guys! Show me that ass!" Jacob laughed as she humphed through her gag and stuck it out for him. "That's what I'm talking about!" He pressed the bullet to her slit. "You'd better not come when I push this in, or you'll be feeling more than my hand!"

Suddenly the pressure she hoped for and dreaded was gone. "I don't know what I am thinking! I forgot your train!" He set the bullet back in front of her and she straightened.

This time he swatted her much harder. "I don't remember giving you permission to change position!" Gwen squealed and then stuck her ass out again. There were three white boas on the counter and a fluffy bunny tail. Gwen watched as Jacob carefully fastened them to the chain at the end of the vibrator. The chain itself was three-eights of an inch. Once the vibrator was inserted she would be feeling that. Once the vibrator was turned on... she didn't even want to think about it.

Gwen closed her eyes as Jacob brushed the boas over her nipples and then slowly down the center of her back and up the inside of her thighs. "acop, pwee." She groaned and squatted further.

"There's plenty of lubrication here." Slowly he pushed the butt plug into her cunt and turned it. The feathers and fluff were murder. He worked it in and out slowly several times until she squatted suddenly and growled. As he pulled it out slowly he watched her inner labia trying to grasp at it. They were blood red and shiny.

"You remember to push?"

It was the only time he sounded business-like. Gwen nodded. Jacob slowly pushed the plug into place as Gwen exhaled. Other than a few fingers it was the first alien object up there. And it definitely felt alien as her muscles closed around the thick chain. She could feel the feathers and fluff in her most sensitive tissues and she knew it would only be worse when she began to walk.

"Now you may stand and hold your arms out to the side." Gwen complied and Jacob made quick work of the karada making sure that the ropes through her crotch straddled her sex and the plug chain. The karada was tight though and served to stoke the fires further.

"Alright, then. Only a few more items. Back like you were before. Ass out -- hands on the counter."

Gwen jumped as Chris burst through the door. "How are things coming? We're ready for you guys."

Gwen jumped again as Jacob slapped her bottom hard again. She quickly put her hands back on the counter and stuck her ass out. Chris grinned as she blushed. "Almost ready. What do you think?" He held up the straight armbinder and one in which her arms would be folded behind her back.

"That one. It won't block the bunny tail."

"That's what I thought too."

"Karada looks hot."

"It does, if I do say so."

"Smells like sex in here. You haven't been humping her have you?"

"It's all her."

"Figures. Everyone in the audience will smell it all the way down the aisle."

"That's what I'm hoping. Give us another five minutes."

"I'll let 'em know."

Chris shut the door. "Now you may stand and fold your arms behind your back."

Gwen complied and her arousal shot up the scale as her arms were restrained. She had been completely ignored during their exchange. The karada was hot? What about her?

After the armbinder, which was chained to the back of the posture collar, came two smaller garter belts that matched the first, but fit tightly around her boobs with scratchy elastic, and clamps with bells for her horny tits. They didn't hurt, but they drove her insane. "Your tits are white -- they're so hot."

"Pwee eh me come!" Her whisper was a plea.

"Not until I say!"

"oo're ebil!"

Jacob grinned. "Yes... yes I am. Feeling a little sorry for yourself?" She didn't reply, but he knew from her expression. "It will only get worse and that kind of comment will do you no good." He reached up and placed a veil with a comb into her hair and pulled the heavy lace down over her eyes. Then he knelt down in front of her with the last item and smelled the heavy musk. "You had better be very careful." He carefully clipped the tiny clamp on the front of her clit hood as she groaned mournfully.

Her chest was heaving with effort as he walked her slowly down the short hallway to the exterior of the room where the wedding was being filmed jingling all the way. She felt clumsy trying to walk with the spreader bar between her legs and her feet were almost toed in because of the short chain between her ankles. Then there was the humiliation of being exposed and horny while everyone around her was fully clothed. The boas and tail were tickling her mercilessly, not to mention the chain dangling out her asshole. Her breasts were starting to swell against the elastic and her tits were becoming more and more sensitive. The strings from the bells dangling from her clit were brushing back and forth across it maddeningly. The three camera men were around them and a guy named Barry was waiting outside in his dark suit. He and Jacob smiled at one another.

"Dianna -- remember, you can't come until after the 'I do's' when the minister says we can kiss the bride and then I will give you the signal."

Gwen nodded, but looked apprehensive. She was just hoping she would be able to obey.

"You know Barry. He is going to be giving you away."

She managed a weak smile of acknowledgement.

"I'm turning the vibrator on now. Stand up straight!" He kissed her cheek with a mischievous smile. "I'll see you in front of the chapel!"

Gwen groaned loudly as the vibrator kicked in.

"osef!! Way!! Mo!!!!" The chain was vibrating maddeningly. It took everything she had not to come right then. Jacob grinned and left her quickly. Two of the camera men entered as well.

She looked at Barry like a deer caught in the headlights. She was barely managing to control herself. "Ready?"

"Mo!"

"Good then!" He produced a chain leash and hooked it to the front of her collar.

She tried to stand up straight as she hobbled her way in. She thought she was ready for anything, but the room was filled with forty or more 'guests' all dressed in wedding finery, not counting the camera men, grooms, and preacher. She was immediately overwhelmed with shame and had to fight all the harder. She felt her juices running down her legs and her slobber running onto her chest as she closed her eyes and took a few slow steps. There was no music. All eyes were on her. The bells were deafening and she saw one of the men lean into the aisle and breathe deeply. The aisle felt like an airport runway. Halfway to the rostrum she had to stop and half squat with her eyes wide, grunting. The buzzing in her ass stopped, but started again after she took a couple more steps. All the grooms were leering at her with grins on their faces.

Three grooms would be standing on her right and three on her left. There was a gap between the two groups and in the gap was a two foot by four foot rectangular platform painted black. On either side of it were two pair of vertical galvanized poles attached with flanges and at hip height they were joined by a horizontal pipe to make two upside down 'u's. All the pipes were painted black as well.

Barry led her to the platform and positioned her behind the first set of pipes. Once there, Jacob on her right and Chris on her left produced ropes from their suit coats and tied the thigh cuffs and ankle cuffs to the vertical posts. A hand went to her back and she was forced to lean over as Jacob used the leash to secure her to the second set of pipes. Now her bottom was on display for everyone to see. At least the boas...

Someone flipped the boas over the pipes as well, to expose her slit. They must all be getting their jollies out of this. She squealed as someone pinched her bottom. She could feel the pressure of the bands on her breasts more significantly this way and the clips on her tits were adjusting to the downward pull on the bells. She tried squirming, but it was no use and she realized she was giving the audience a great show. It did result in the chain from the vibrator falling across her slit and close to her clit though. She took a breath and held it before groaning loudly.

"Who gives this slut in marriage?"

Gwen waited, but no one spoke. She tried to look at George who was playing the minister, but she couldn't quite see him.

He repeated, "Who gives this slut in marriage?" There was another long pause and then Jacob nudged her thigh. She realized that he wanted her to respond and remembered that he had mentioned it earlier. Drool was making a puddle below her mouth. She spoke a clearly as she could.

"I oo."

"Excuse me?"

"I oo. I iv myfelf."

"This is most irregular... you give yourself. You agreed to this treatment?"

"eff."

"Why ever for?"

"Becauve I'm a flup, fir, ike oo faib, an I wam com, 'n I camp com umpil I fay I boo!" The vibrator kicked up a notch and she writhed and groaned. Damn that chain!

"What is a flup?"

"Whap oo faid, fir. A flup! I uff feks iff mem! A flup!"

"Ahhh, I understand now. A slut! And you like sex with men! So you want to marry all of these men because you aren't aloud to come until you say 'I do'?"

"eff fir. 'm I meed oo poo! Hoowey, pwee!" She was oblivious to her continued whining and writhing.