The Brothel Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Very well. If you agree and they agree, then let's get to it!"

"Dearly Beloved..."

"And do you, as her husbands, agree to use her repeatedly and enthusiastically in all available holes, to humiliate her and render her helpless, to force her to plead and beg for what she so desperately wants and needs?"

The men answered as one, "I do!"

"And do you, slut, agree to obey any and every command as they use you, doing the most humiliating and degrading things just so they will let you come? Sucking cocks and even pussies if you are commanded, enduring..."

"IIII BOOO! Pwee! O Pwee hoowey!"

The quasi-minister looked at the grooms with a small smile. "Well... By the authority vested in me, I now pronounce you husbands and slut! You may now fuck the bride!"

The vibrator went up another notch. Gwen was groaning on every exhale. Jacob, of course, was first and speared her firmly. The others had backed away to give the camera men the best view as they all produced their organs and began to stroke them. They were all around her as she continued to grunt and then scream, "I'm comin'! I'm COMINNNG!"

One camera caught Jacob shaking his head, shrugging with a smile and softly saying, "Now..." as she began shrieking. In moments he grunted loudly and Chris took his place while he moved to her mouth and removed her gag quickly before inserting his cock for cleaning and plumping. She was still screaming and talking incoherently as she worked him back into service order while three others used her cunt. By the time Jacob got back around to her cunt again semen was dripping down to her knee. He looked at Greg who was busy teasing her. She was grunting and snuffling and straining to reach him. He was letting her have the tip of his cock occasionally and she was beginning to squirm and moan in frustration.

One of the others had a rubber band and was snapping it across her shoulders. She would jump and squeal, but continued her rooting after Greg's evasive tool. Jacob dipped his fingers in cum and began drawing lazy circles around her clit as Andy began mauling her swollen tits. She couldn't evade any of it and was a constant, writhing mass of flesh. Beautiful flesh.

This time Jacob took his time. He could feel the vibrator buzzing away merrily. Chris took over clit duty as Jacob slowly sawed in and out. Greg matched his rhythm and one entered as the other pulled out. Gwen calmed immediately humming in ecstasy. She opened her throat to Greg and he bottomed out. Once again her groans became louder and more rhythmic and she orgasmed loudly again.

At last they released her neck and let her stretch for a moment, but they didn't give her long as they didn't want her arousal to subside. They moved lights and props, including setting up a small buffet table and drinks of punch, gave her a drink and then briefly described the next scene. The collar and veil were removed. The men picked up the platform to which her legs were still attached and pivoted it around to face the audience. Gwen couldn't believe how it made her heart race still to be in front of the large group that way. The bells on her clit and tits had fallen off. She groaned as they were replaced. One of the older females who helped with filming came in and straightened her hair and face before she was once again bent over the pipes and her neck was re-secured.

The podium had been replaced with the bridal arch from the previous day and this time all the grooms were to her right, leaving plenty of room for the cameras on her left. It had become a receiving line. Drinks and snacks were being distributed and people were mingling as though at a reception. Gradually people, a few at a time, began to queue up to greet the group. The grooms were fully dressed once again and Gwen could hear the bells tinkling merrily as she writhed in her bonds.

She heard Chris's voice as he spoke with one of the male guests. "That's right. It shocked us too, but she said she wanted to be used as nothing more than an object and so it is what we intend to do. She will be available to any of us at any time and we plan to keep her in bondage and naked for the most part. She truly is a slut at heart."

The other man responded. "Well, we certainly appreciate your generosity in sharing her with the rest of us."

Gwen squealed her only line in this scene with what she hoped was enough consternation, "Sharing me!" Acting took such concentration...

Chris continued speaking, completely ignoring her outburst, but Jacob gave her a hard crack on the behind and she squeaked, "Think nothing of it. None of us do. She exists only to obey and please us."

"Well, then, I would love to be pleased!"

"Help yourself!"

It was Louis and he went through the motions of greeting the other grooms, but soon enough his cock was presented and Gwen tried not to smile as she opened her mouth hesitantly. She should get an Oscar for this! She almost bit his cock off as a hand slapped her smartly on the behind.

Valiantly she greeted each guest, male and female as they congratulated the grooms and used her. Most used her orally. Quite a number spanked her at length with their hands or any of the assortment of crops and paddles and floggers that were thoughtfully provided. Gwen came she didn't know how many times as people made comments about her as though she were an object provided for their amusement! Well, she was, wasn't she?

In the end she could barely hold her head up and the muscles in her mouth and tongue were screaming. There was jizz all over her face and her hair was matted with it. Joseph had thoughtfully helped her hold her head in position for the last ten or so and smeared the cum around a bit as she panted between each guest. Her bottom was stinging and she knew it must be red. After the first surprise strike she had offered her bottom and wiggled it eagerly. They weren't trying to hurt her. They were just trying to warm her up and she didn't mind it a bit. Most of the guests or Jacob casually played with one or both of her tits and as she felt each orgasm overtake her she would stop suddenly and then seize as she moaned her way through. The anal vibrator was doing its job intermittently and the surprise was as effective as anything at enhancing her arousal.

At last the group tapered off and then cleared. The camera men spent quite a bit of time taking pictures of her limp, bedraggled state. The guests threw rice before leaving and the little kernels stuck all over her face and hair. Many of them thanked the grooms, but no one even spoke to her except Ruth who squatted in front of her face, "You are such a filthy slut!"

She felt so well used!

The cameras were still rolling when Greg spoke up, "Now it is time for the wedding night!" and Gwen just groaned.