All Comments on 'The Broussard Sisters Ch. 02'

by JimBob44

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
KIKISKISSKIKISKISSover 14 years ago
GREAT STORY!

The plot and characters in this story are terrific. Paul is one sexy dude. I can't wait to see what happens next.

LoneEagleLoneEagleover 14 years ago
Keep it coming

Like the story a lot. I’m still trying to get my “arms around” the one guy two girls thing, not because I don’t like the idea, but because they just come across as too nice and well-scrubbed. But that’s not going to keep my from reading the next installment. Actually, I’m enjoying the sub-story about Bob even more than Paul and the girls, and really want to see what happens with him. I also enjoy the two Broussard families -- they’d be great people to have as friends.

Looking forward to the next installment.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Go ahead -

post more. Don't keep me waiting! One small complaint though: the number of protagonists only identified by names is a little confusing. Try to help me keep track by describing who is related to whom a little more, ok? Apart from that, I'm all good with your story. Waiting for more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Like it

Good story, bit bizarre that you've made the normal people christians and the mentalist an agnostic. Everyone knows it's the other way round!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
great story

what a fantastic story. great characters, plot, story line etc. glad to see longer chapters, makes it easier to read, not as choped up as some stories. I hope you continue this one for a while, lots of potential!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Bob nothing but a grass,

I found his catholic smug superiority pretty annoying. Must feel proud having the kids removed. Perhaps a friendly priest can -look after- them, the young boy would be welcomed anyway.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Great story, but very confusing cast of characters

While the storylines so far are all interesting and nicely fleshed out, it's extremely hard (for me, anyway) to keep the characters straight when the scenes cut back and forth between each other.

Not only do several characters have very similar names (Cindy/Candy/Cathy, Bill/Bob), but on top of that you even have multiple characters with identical names: two Cindys and two Bills. Since the characters are usually only referred to by their first name, it's increasingly hard to keep track of who is who while the narrative alternates between various subplots (and as the cast expands).

I also still don't understand whether or not it's simply a coincidence that the two Broussard families live next to each other. You give some background on each of them, but I caught no mention either that they were related somehow, or that they instead presumably found it at least momentarily surprising to share the same relatively uncommon surname with next-door neighbors. Did I miss something?

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
The kids should be smarter

I realize it is just a story, but it is disappointing that these supposedly bright kids haven't had any thoughts about the challenges of a 3 way relationship. I am really enjoying it though, and like hearing about the father and the old cars. Nice!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

I've gotta say that I'm enjoying this story like crazy, sex or no sex! The sisters are infectious :). There are a number of typos, some of them strange ones, but easily overlooked... I laughed wt this one! :

"Candy happily kissed Cindy's cheek, then got out of Ed and scrambled to the bathroom."

Lol! I like (so far) that there isn't really any serious conflict, which makes the story more enjoyable to me. Although the silent car shopper has me nervous.

Looking forward to reading the other chapters... Hopefully mr. SirCumsAlot will learn to jack off a few times a day so he doesnt look so pathetic shooting off his load just from a girl touching his jeans. Lol!! (Sad sad!)

maxine2maxine2over 2 years ago

Thoroughly enjoying this series. Thank you!

Marklynda2Marklynda2over 1 year ago

Very interesting story. Storyline jumps and typos just make for more careful attention to what I'm reading. I look forward to reading more. I appreciate your and your Muse's imagination and abilities to bring it to your story. Thank you for sharing your vision and talents.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJimBob44@JimBob44
5102 Followers
All stories published on Literotica under the name JimBob44 are the sole property of the author. Permission is NOT granted to anyone to publish these works elsewhere.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES