All Comments on 'The Brownstone: Charles Ch. 02'

by jayjayk

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
dairetodairetoover 10 years ago
Loving this story

Great story.

Love getting to know Charles more

avidreadravidreadrover 10 years ago

This story compels me to keep reading. The characters are well done and the plot just draws you in. I am seriously disappointed in Cecil. He was the one who allowed Charles to be used for a price and then gets so incensed he beats the innocent young man into unconsciousness. I sincerely hope you don't have their relationship resume as before without any ramifications from this. I don't see Charles trusting Cecil again anytime soon.

canndcanndover 10 years ago

I've enjoyed the story till this chapter. The story between Charles and Michael was erotic and they are compelling characters and I respect the fact that Charles has done his best to put Michael on an equal footing despite his lack of experience in sex and life. He has treated him well and most importantly, with respect and honesty. All that changed when he began to tell his story. I knew it was a different cup of tea when he began to describe his start in the lifestyle with Cecil, but this chapter really made me unsure about the rest of the series. Cecil is an egomaniac who decided human sexual slavery was okay with Charles, without his knowing what he was agreeing to. Does his money give him that right? I am not convinced that there would have been any recourse if Charles didn't want to be there. Then, I am thrown by the fact that he okays a guy to use him and then sadistically punishes Charles for it? How can Charles believe there are really a set of rules if punishment can be arbitrarily inflicted on him for Cecil's enjoyment? I truly think it is a sick turn of events. I am hoping Charles isn't planning to treat Michael this way. That is not what he has described wanting with Michael to this point, but we shall see. I probably will give it another chance to see where it goes, but if it continues in this vein, I guess it just isn't my style. Maybe a warning about the theme of sadistic punishment and the taking of a human's rights to freedom might be a good way to go. Just saying.

70sblkbutterfly70sblkbutterflyover 10 years ago

I agree with Cannd; wow... But you are a good writer.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous