The Brownstone: Charles Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The idea for the brownstone came about in 1953 on a hot summer evening when Cecil and Dolan were alone in the Manhattan residence. Marion, Mary and the rest of the staff were at the house in Hamptons for the summer. Years earlier Cecil had carved out an apartment within their sprawling Manhattan residence that he could stay in when they closed down for the summer. Dolan, Cecil's preferred manservant, always remained behind to take care of Cecil needs, both household and sexual, while he spent Monday through Thursday in the city. The apartment was also helpful on nights when Cecil was 'restless' and didn't want to disturb his family when they were in residence. The space was Cecil's private domain and no one, other than Cecil and Dolan ever set foot in it.

"It's a shame there isn't a place here in the city you can go to get the pleasures you deserve." Dolan said sighing contently. Cecil's cock had just deposited a large load deep in his ass and they were both resting, Cecil still semi-hard in his ass.

"Mmmm...that would be nice. Maybe I should open such a place." Cecil said thrusting his still hard cock.

"Why don't you." Dolan said smiling knowing their night wasn't over yet.

"What?"

"Open a place."

Cecil sat up suddenly, pulling himself out of Dolan roughly, and stared at him blankly. "I could, couldn't I?"

"Yes sir, if anyone can do it, you can."

Cecil picked up his crop and started pacing the room whooshing to back and forth. Dolan knew immediately that he was going to feel the sting of it quite soon. Dolan loved Cecil's cock, it was the most perfect instrument he had seen or had in his life. But it was Cecil's need to inflict pain that he couldn't bear. He was in love with Cecil and had been since their first night together. He would stay with Cecil as long as he would have him. Even though over the years the pain he felt of having to tolerate the other men Cecil used always seemed to soften because Cecil always came back to him.

He even came to enjoy watching Cecil use these younger men he chose to fulfill his sadistic ways. It was when he was done torturing them and took his ramrod cock and fucked them that Dolan's heart broke. But he had learned to be thankful and enjoyed every minute they had together.

"I would want it to be a very special place. A private club where men like me could go and indulge in their every fantasy. But even more than that..." Cecil turned to Dolan and smiled. "You know that brownstone I bought off of 5th Avenue last month...it would be perfect! On the main floor there could be an elegant restaurant, proper dress only, fine china, and a five star chef. We can have a health club with a sauna and indoor pool. A place where men can go to exercise, get a massage and a shave if they want..." Cecil's mind was running at a mile a minute as ideas popped into his head.

"It sounds perfect." Still staring at Cecil cock, wanting it more and more.

"In the basement we can have a dungeon. With everything I've learned in my travels and research I can build the best dungeon ever conceived. It will be magnificent and have everything any Master would require for their slaves." Cecil's cock was dripping at the thought of the dungeon. "Get on your hands and knees, I need to think..."

Each time Cecil battered the crop across Dolan's ass he got more and more excited at the prospect of the club. Before the night was over the ideas overflowed for the club and Dolan had to practically crawl out of Cecil's room.

Cecil set the foundation that night. Over the two years the brownstone was transformed from an old used and abandoned building to an elegant private meeting place for select men. Only the richest, most educated and most deserving men would be able to join.

Cecil made several trips to Europe to find just the right materials and people to bring the stately charm he demanded for the main floor and the lounge area. The dungeon was totally his and built by the best craftsman to his exact specifications.

A year before the opening Cecil sent out feelers to a few select Masters he had met on his travels and within weeks word had spread and he was inundated with inquiries so much so that Cecil realized that he was going to have to restrict the available number of people that could join. One evening while he and Dolan were sifting through all the requests Cecil looked at Dolan and told him that he had made a decision regarding membership.

"I've found that most Masters that see me are quite intimidated by the size of my beautiful cock. What if we only accepted men as members that were well hung? That way there wouldn't be any...well...for lack of a better word...jealousy...between the men."

"Mmmm...I would love to see a house full of men with big cocks. What about your slaves?" Dolan asked.

"I think they should have big cocks too. There is such beauty in a big cocked man."

Dolan seemed to pout for a long moment. Even though he wasn't a slave and his cock wasn't large he always believed that there would be a place for him in at the brownstone. He and Cecil had never spoken about it but Cecil always consulted with him on every matter that concerned the constructions and development of the brownstone.

"Don't worry my pet," Cecil said patting Dolan head in a condescending manner, "I have a very specific job in mind for you at the brownstone...and you are going to love it!"

Six months before the grand opening Cecil had over 300 applications from men that were willing to pay the $20,000 a year membership fee, which in 1955 was a lot of money, to belong to this exclusive club. A few men even approached Cecil asking if they could partner with him on the venture, but Cecil was a loner and decided he wanted total authority over all decisions that needed to be made.

To sooth already fraying nerves Cecil told all prospective members that for a select twenty-five members they could hold a platinum membership and be on the steering committee that would draft, write and accept the by-laws of the house. The buy-in for this privilege was a cool $200,000 for a year to be on the committee. Cecil figured if he set the price high enough he would scare the men off, but he was wrong in the end over 75 men requested the platinum membership. Cecil was forced to hold a lottery to accept the first 25.

The first 'Select 25' met in early spring of 1955, four months before the scheduled opening of the brownstone. The first meeting took place over a ten day period at Cecil's parents' summer estate in upstate New York. To embody to the 'Select 25' that privacy was essential to all members Cecil cleared the house of regular staff and brought in the initial twenty five slaves, all virgins, to service the Masters and some key staff members that would be working at the brownstone - including the newly appointed Majordomo -- Dolan.

Ten days later a short, concise, one page tentative draft of the By-Laws was published.

the brownstone By-Laws

(drafted March 27th, 1955)

Be it known that upon membership or hire all members and staff of the brownstone shall conduct themselves at all times in a gentlemanly manner. Each man shall govern their life with dignity and will treat every person in the same manner whilst under the roof of the brownstone or in their daily life outside of the brownstone.

Section 1-Steering Committee: The Steering Committee shall also be known as 'The Select 25'. The Steering Committee shall be chosen every year thirty days prior to the anniversary date of the brownstone by lottery of any member that is willing to pay 10 times over the amount of the yearly dues. The Steering Committee will meet during the first 10 days of their reign to review, change, adopt and publish the by-laws of the house for the coming year. Final adoption of the by-laws will be made by the Head Master. The Steering Committee will arbitrate any disputes within the confines of the brownstone, whether it is between member to member, member to staff or staff to staff. The Steering Committee will review and accept or reject all applications for new membership and new employees. The Steering Committee has the right to admonish, punish or expel any member or employee that does not follow the standards set by the by-laws of the brownstone. The Head Master has the right to overturn any decision the Steering Committee makes.

Section 2 -- Membership: Membership to the brownstone will be limited to 250 men. Each member shall meet the requirement of having a minimum of an 8" (eight inch) phallus. Each member shall possess the ability to pay the yearly dues on or before June 1st. Each member shall agree to bid on and purchase a minimum of 1 (one) virgin slave yearly.

Section 3 -- slaves: Qualifications for slaves: (1) must be over 18 years of age and less than thirty years of age; (2) must be a legal citizen of the United States; (3) must have a phallus that measures a minimum of 8" (eight inch); (4) must be a total anal virgin. Contract period: Contract period for slaves is 3(three) years. Unbound slaves at the end of 3 (three) years will be either be offered: (1) a renewed contract for another 3 (three) years; (2) a position of Trainer; or (3) asked to leave the brownstone. Compensation: slaves will be compensated on a monthly basis for services rendered while living under the roof of the brownstone. Compensation will be determined by the yearly budget approved by the membership that goes into effect on June 1 of every year. Compensation for the period of time starting June 1 1955 through May 31st 1956 shall be $5,000 per slave. In addition, slaves will receive monies collected for the following: (1) 10% of winning bids during ceremonies (including virgin ceremony); (2) 10% of winning bets made in their favor for during participation events (i.e. wrestling matches, pony races, etc.); (3) 100% of tips paid by any member on their behalf. All compensation due to slaves will be held in trust in savings account and will be paid to the slave upon request. Training period: slaves will be in training for a period of 90 (ninety) days. Status: At the end of 90 days a Ceremony will take place and the slave will either be sold to a Master or bid to the highest bidder The Master that has acquired the right to the slave will take their virginity in front of witnesses. slaves that are bound to a specific Master become the property of that Master and no member or employee may touch that slave without the express permission from their Master, in addition their compensation and benefits (other than medical) will cease. If the Master requests that the slave should remain on property that Master will pay room and board for the slave. Financial compensation to a bound slave is strictly between the Master and slave. Unbound slaves are available to any member at any time. Bound slaves that live on property may leave the brownstone at any time but must be chaperoned by a Trainer or their Master at all times. Unbound and slaves in training are not allowed to leave the brownstone except for extenuating circumstances.

Section 4 -- Trainers: Qualifications for Trainers: (1) must be over 18 years of age; (2) must be a legal citizen of the United States; (3) must have a phallus that measures a minimum of 8" (eight inches); (4) can use a slaves mouth for sexual release in the following cases: (a) slave is unbound or (b) slave is bound and Trainer has Master's permission. At no time can a Trainer insert any item into a slaves' ass without the express permission of a Master or the Majordomo of the house. (5) A Trainer can only administer punishment to a slave if they have the express permission from a Master or the Majordomo of the house. Contract Period: The Trainer is employed on a year-to-year basis and may work in the position for a maximum of 7 years or 37 years of age, whichever comes first. Exemptions to this ruling can be made by the Steering Committee or Head Master. Compensation for the Trainer: See slave compensation. (6) A Trainer can be used by Master at will.

Section 5 -- Dues: Yearly membership dues will be determined by a ratified budget prepared by the brownstone accountant. Budget must be accepted by a minimum of 60% of the membership (150 members) to be ratified. Budget ratification must be completed no later than 6 (six) months prior to the anniversary date of the brownstone, Budget shall be zero based. Definitions: Membership Dues (Revenue) = Operating Expenses plus. Excess revenue will be held in reserve or returned to membership as determined by the steering committee.

********************

With fanfare befitting a King the doors to the brownstone opened on June 1, 1955 with Cecil cutting the ceremonial ribbon announcing the club now open and shoving his cock in a chosen slaves' lovely virgin ass.

Over the years the By-laws of the brownstone grew as the demands from the members and changing times dictated. The biggest change to the By-laws came in 1960 when the word "slave" was drop and replaced with the word "submissive".

*******************

"I had no idea." I said when Peter was finished.

"Cecil always seemed so ...so .... reserved...straight laced..." I truly couldn't believe everything Peter had just said. "You started as a submissive here?"

"Yes...a much coveted one too, in fact your Master won the right to my virginity and took me in front of the membership. He even still enjoys using me and I enjoy being used by him."

I felt like Peter was trying to tell me something and I didn't think I wanted to hear it. I did feel jealousy that Master used other men, especially knowing that he uses Peter but the reality was that he is the Master and my only responsibility was to do as I was told.

"Um...have you ever had a Master...I mean like me?" I didn't know if I was using the correct terminology but Peter understood what I was asking.

"I did have a Master for a few years...but...well...he was an older gentleman and got ill and couldn't keep me any longer. When he passed I came back to the brownstone. I wasn't allowed to serve anymore so I became a Trainer."

"Will you tell me more about him and you...and this...um...lifestyle...?"

"Yes...but it is getting late and I need to prepare you for presentation." He said abruptly. "We will have plenty of time to talk...later."

"Prepared?" I asked.

"Yes, you have to eat and be properly groomed before you can be presented to your Master." He stood and I tried to think what the proper protocol when a Trainer was standing might be and without Peter prompting me, I slid off the bed onto my knees in front of him. Peter looked down on me with a genuine smile touching his lips.

"Charles I need to leave the room for a few minutes to prepare your supper. Your Master has instructed that if you are not in my direct eyesight you are required to be in a head down submissive stance. Please place your forehead on the floor and your ass high in the air. You must lace your fingers behind your head with your elbows outstretched. You may rest your body weight on your shoulders. When in this position you are not allowed to move, shift position or speak. This position is used to ensure the submissive is not distracted by anything that may be happening around them. Do you understand?"

"Yes Peter...thank you for showing me the proper way to kneel." Peter left me in this position for the next half hour. I didn't mind, so much had changed in my life over the past week, especially over the past few hours, and it gave me uninterrupted time to think. I thought I would be angry that I had allowed this to happen to me, but every time I felt the anger rising inside of me I thought about how pleased Master will be if I do everything he dictates. I was being driven by an overwhelming desire to want to please him.

When Peter returned with our dinner, a light supper of homemade soup and a half sandwich, he remained perfectly quiet until we had both completed our meal. When he stood to remove the dishes I knelt on the floor and took up my prescribed position.

This time he wasn't gone as long and when he returned he had me sit on the edge of the bed, legs spread my hands laced behind my neck. "Every submissive is given a safe word, if the pain is too much or if the Master or Trainer has gone too far. It is the submissives' responsibility to call the safe word and whatever is happening at that moment is immediately stopped. It is also understood that there is no retribution if a submissive calls a safe word."

"Do I have a safe word?"

"Your Master has chosen two safe words for you. The first one is Oxford and what that will do is slow down whatever is happening, the other word is Washington and that will stop everything all together. It is your duty to always remember your safe words. Now repeat them back to me and the significance of each word."

I did as he said and then thanked him for his instruction. Out of respect to him I cast my eyes down.

"You are going to be a lovely submissive Charles, you Master is very lucky to have taken you for his own."

"Thank you Peter." I slid off my chair and knelt before him, "But I am the lucky one to have such a caring Master to have chosen you as my trainer."

He escorted me to our private bathroom and after locking the door released me from my cock cage. My cock sprung out and was instantly hard again. Peter just shook his head and said "Your Master is truly going to have his hands full with you".

The grooming ceremony, as Peter called it, started with a luxuriating shower where a very naked Peter washed my body from head to toe -- making sure he paid special attention to my cock and balls. I found I liked feeling his naked body next to mine and allowed myself the treat of gazing lustfully at him -- something he chose to ignore. After my shower he dried me off and directed me to lie on a padded table where he proceeded to shave every part of my body. It didn't bother me when he shaved my chest and pubic hair, but the moment he touched my balls I almost shot my load right then and there. Peter who somehow had already fined tuned himself to my body grabbed my cock and pinched the head in the same manner Master had done the week before. Not satisfied that I wouldn't shoot my load he took extra precautions by bringing out the freezing cold water again and bathed my cock in balls squelching any chance I had to cum. When he finished with my cock and balls he had me stand and lean over the table with my ass sticking out to him so he could shave my ass cheeks and crack.

"Your Master has dictated that I administer two enemas to you." He told me. "Have you ever had one before?"

"No, I haven't Peter."

"Luckily he was only prescribed that I administer two - one quart warm water enemas." He bent over me pressing his body against mine, his almost hard cock pressed between my ass cheeks, and whispered in my ear, "Personally I think he prefers to administer the soapy ones himself." The intimacy of his touch was starting to be unnerving.

"Will this hurt?" I asked.

He told me that he would talk me through it. I was dutifully informed that any first time enema user has difficulty retaining for any length of time. Master had prescribed that I hold my first enema for five minutes and the second one for fifteen minutes. If I failed to hold the enemas for the prescribed period of time I would be punished, a count with the ruler for each minute I didn't hold the enema. Then he told me I should be grateful they are plain water enemas since soapy enemas were very difficult to hold even for an experienced user.

He had me lay back on the table and inserted stirrups on each side of the table. After placing my legs in the stirrups he pulled me to the edge of the table so my ass was accessible to him. I watched him prepare the enema bag. Peter explained that Master only allows slim nozzles. The only thing of substance he ever wants his submissives to feel in their asses is either his hand or his cock. Hand? I made a mental note to ask what that meant. Once he had everything set up he sat on a rolling chair and slid between my legs, his hot breath on my balls was making me hard again.