The Brownstone: Charles Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Your Master has forbid me to use any type of lubricant on your ass, I will try and be as gentle as possible inserting this nozzle into you, but it still might be a little painful."

After my session with Master the week before this little nozzle slid easily into me. He unclasped the flow valve and allowed a small amount of water to enter me. I didn't feel anything at first, until he increased the flow and more water seeped in.

"Oh my gosh" I cried out. I wanted to roll over on my side and draw my legs tight into a fetal position but the stirrups prevented me from moving. With one hand Peter held the nozzle, with the other he reached up and started slowly massaging my lower abdomen. The bag emptied quickly and soon I was full. The cramping had ceased, but I couldn't imagine how I would be able to hold this for 5 minutes.

"Charles, when I remove the nozzle you have to clench your ass muscles tightly. You Master has told me I cannot assist you with holding the enema. I will count the minutes down for you. Your Master has instructed me that if more than a tablespoon of water leaks from your ass the time will stop there and your punishment time will start."

He pulled the nozzle and started the clock. Remembering what Master had told me last week, that I will learn to control my body with my mind, I lay on the table, my ass cheeks clenched for dear life and spoke to my mind, repeating over and over again that I can hold the enema, the cramping didn't matter, I can hold the enema...and before I knew if the five minutes had passed.

Peter held a bucket to my ass and without reservation I relaxed my ass and the enema gushed out in one pass.

The next enema was administered differently. Peter had me on my hands and knees in the shower. This time he opened the nozzle fully and let the full quart flow quickly into me. The cramping was instantaneous bringing tears to my eyes. Holding the enema in this position was much harder. Peter continued to count down the minutes as wave after wave of cramps attacked my body. At the half point I considering giving in, seven counts wouldn't be too bad, but something in the back of my head was telling me that Peter emphasized the soapy enemas way too much - there was nothing stopping Master from administering a soapy enema in addition to the punishment. I battled out the ten minutes with shrieks, grunts and groans. When the timer binged I rose up on my knees, unclenched my ass, and shot the enema from my ass. I couldn't remember anything ever feeling so good.

I was treated to another warm shower followed by a cock and ball ice bath, which didn't seem as painful this time, and refit with my cage and returned to my room.

**********

At ten minutes to nine Peter rubbed fragrant oil over my entire body. It didn't feel greasy it just smelled good and gave my body a glossy sheen. Peter instructed me that when we were upstairs I had to carry my ruler in my mouth and place it at my Masters feet upon presentation to him. He led me to the holding area where the elevator was.

"Kneel Charles" he said.

"Yes Peter." I said kneeling before him in the submissive stance. Peter proceeded to remove his clothing, handing them to a submissive that had been waiting at the elevator. "Whenever a submissive or a Trainer is in the public areas, where Masters are, we are always naked and our cocks -- if they are uncaged -- must always be hard. This is so if I Master wants to amuse himself, you are you ready for them. As your Trainer it is your responsibility as a submissive under my tutelage to make sure I remain hard, unless you are under your Masters' direct control then it is up to him if he wants you to keep my cock hard." He stepped in front of my and pushed his cock to my face. His cock wasn't as large as Masters' cock and I loved how it came alive in my mouth hardening to a decent length and thickness. I never knew that I could enjoy sucking a man's cock so much. I couldn't help but look down at my poor cock that painfully straining against the cage to get out.

"You must never make me cum Charles. If your mouth makes me cum without your Master's approval he will either send you to the Kennels or disown you and you will be expelled from the house." He pulled his now hard cock from my mouth, told me to stand and we stepped on the elevator.

"Kennels?"

"The Kennels are where submissives that don't please their Masters are sent. They live in dog cages and eat out of dog bowls. Punishments range in duration from one day to one week but I've known a few submissives that have spent two weeks in there, how they made it I don't know. There are two Trainers assigned to the Kennels who are very nasty and love to whip bad submissives. They pretty much have free rein over you, including fucking you -- and believe me...you don't want to be fucked by them. You can only be sentenced to the Kennels twice -- after that you are sent out of the house for life."

At that very moment I knew if I had been wearing pants I would have just pissed in them!

Changing the subject, Peter told me that after the weekend, when the brownstone was quieter he would take me on tour but as the elevator rose he gave me a detailed layout of the building floor by floor. The submissive quarters were located in the sub basement of the building. The area housed the fifty residential submissives and twenty Trainers. There was also room for a planned expansion and soon they would be adding another twenty submissives and ten Trainers. There was also a doctor in residence that lived and had his office on the submissive floor. Submissives received weekly checkups, especially anally active ones.

One floor up was the dungeon area, the Kennels and pleasure rooms. As I later found out pleasure rooms were decorated to fulfill a Master's erotic desires. Each year the members voted on the themes for the five rooms and they were redecorated and opened during the yearly anniversary weekend festivities. This year the five rooms were; a medical room complete with all the equipment a Master would need to do a full examination. This room had not changed over the years. It seemed that most of the Masters all had medical fantasies. The other four rooms were; a room decorated like an office, for the Master that desired taking their submissive over their desk , a New Orleans style bordello room for the Master that wanted their submissive to act on the slutty side, a full kitchen room with a refrigerator filled with food for the Master that wanted to have fun with food, and a room that was a living terrarium with plants, trees and even the occasion bug for the Master that wanted an outdoor experience.

The main floor was dedicated to the public area and housed a five star restaurant, gym, steam room, pool and massage rooms. Clothing was required on the main floor. Employees that worked in the restaurant and gym were not allowed in any other part of the building. They were oblivious as to what went on in any of the other floors. Only Masters were allowed access this floor.

The second floor was the lounge and staging area.

The third floor had private rooms for Masters that were spending the night. There were twelve hotel style rooms with private bathrooms on this floor. Many of the Masters lived out of town and came to the brownstone on business and for weekend stays. Cecil made sure that their every need was catered to if they opted to stay on premises -- of course at a cost.

The top floor belonged to Cecil. He had his own private dungeon, a full apartment and an office. Master's were allowed on every floor but Cecil's top floor. They could only use submissives on the dungeon level, lounge level and if they had a private room booked. Sex was never allowed in the submissive area -- other than an occasion blow job between a submissive and Trainer which had to be done out in the open, never in a sleeping area. A submissive was not allowed to engage in sexual conduct with another submissive unless under the direction of a Master.

My presentation ceremony was to take place in the staging area before the evening's activities began. After the presentation ceremony we would retire to my Master's private floor where I would show Master what I had learned.

When the elevator stopped and we stepped off we were in a small lobby area. Peter placed the ruler in my mouth and told me I was ready. I reached over to Peter's cock, checking that it was hard before we started walking into the room.

"Gentleman" Dolan stood on the stage getting the groups attention. He was the only one dressed in a room full of naked men. "Our Master has taken a submissive as his property and tonight we are here to present him." Ringing a brass hand bell, announcing our arrival, Peter led me in the room. I clasp my arms behind my neck, straightened by back and followed the required three paces behind him. Everyone was on their feet as Peter rang the bell and walked me around the room for inspection. The room was filled and if I could have guessed there had to have been over eighty people standing, cheering me on.

When everyone had seen me I was lead to the stage. Peter rang the bell furiously one last time letting everyone know to be seated that the ceremony was about to begin. My Master sat waiting for me on a throne like chair. He too was gloriously naked his legs were spread so I could gaze upon his hard cock.

"Master Cecil, I present you your property - submissive Charles to you." Peter bowed from his waist in adulation to Cecil while I knelt down before him placing my ruler at his feet.

"Thank you Peter" Master said standing.

"Masters, Patrons I am very proud to introduce you to the only submissive I have ever taken as my own." My heart skipped a beat I couldn't believe what he had just said. I found myself puffing out my chest just a little more and silently reciting my mantra...I AM CHARLES!

"At this time I would like all Trainers and submissives to leave the staging area so I might properly present my submissive and show you why I took this submissive as my property. Peter, you may stay."

The room was quickly emptied of the unwanted people and sealed. Master had moved to the center of the stage so everyone could gather around us. I had no idea what Master had in store for me and I didn't care. As I was quickly learning I feared nothing and looked forward to whatever was ahead for me.

"Peter, if you would please" Peter walked over to me and unlocked my cage freeing my cock. There was silence in the room as everyone watched my cock swiftly go hard and stand straight out.

"My friends this is a virgin cock" He grabbed it roughly and turned me around showing everyone. When he was done he told me to bend over. "This was a virgin ass until last week when my beautiful cock claimed it. It is the most glorious virgin ass I have even taken..." Everyone in the room cheered loudly, "The only thing that has touched his ass since I fucked it last week was his prescribed thin enema nozzle today. For you, right now I am going to fuck this ass and show you why I chose Charles."

Peter positioned himself in front of me wrapping his arms around my waist and held me as Master bent me over. Master showed everyone my newly deflowered ass then took a step behind me.

"Please Master fuck my ass" I cried out. "Please Master. I want to feel you shove your cock deep inside of me...." Before I could finish begging Master plunged his cock deep inside of me in one stroke. Like the first time the pain was dizzying for the briefest moment than replaced with pure exquisite pleasure. "Thank you Master, thank you, thank you, thank you Master" I cried. "Please Master, please fuck me hard"

Master nodded to Peter to hold me and he started pounding into me. My legs felt like jelly, Peter was the only thing keeping me upright. Then my cock began twitching.

The overpowering urge to cum suddenly overtook me. As quietly as I could I whispered to Peter that I didn't know how much longer I would be able to hold my load. Peter reached between my legs and pinched my cock head harder than it had ever been pinched before but not before my Master slapped my ass hard telling me to silence myself. My cock instantly went soft.

"submissives are never allowed to cum before their Masters." Peter whispered in my ear.

Master slapped me again and continued fucking my ass. It was the first time I had felt his bare hand across my ass and soon I was instantly hard again. He was going to cum, both Peter and I could tell, Peter bent me further over, my mouth was inches from his cock, while at the same time reached between my legs and held a steady pinch on my cock to squelch any chance of my coming. I felt Master swell inside me and finally shoot his load into me.

Another cheer rang out in the room. As quickly as he went into me he pulled away from me, and moment later I felt him shove his finger to my ass hooking it and pulling down on my pucker hole to show everyone the load he had given me.

"I'll give you $5,000 to fuck him," someone yelled in the crowd.

"$6,000"

"$7,000"

The numbers kept growing higher and higher as my proud Master paraded me around the stage cum still oozing from my ass.

"Gentleman, I'm sorry, but this ass is mine for the time being..." His threat was implicit, I was his to do what he wanted.

Then from the back of the room a voice, thick with a Texas accent, called out. "I will give ya $100,000 to have that virgin cock shoved up my ass."

The room went dead silent. The man, Master Andrew, came forward and even had the audacity to walk up on the stage and stand eye to eye to my Master. "One fuck, he shoots in my ass, one hundred grand." He said.

Master not intimidated by him just stared him down. In the history of the club no submissive had ever garnered that type of bid before and as I soon found out no submissives' cock had ever been in a Master's ass in public either. It was an unwritten rule that submissives didn't fuck Masters. What went on behind closed doors was a different story.

"How?" Master asked gruffly.

"I want to sit on that cock and ride it like it's my prize filly."

"Done" he said walking back and taking his place on his throne. "Peter prepare him"

A mattress was pulled in from back stage and I was laid down in front of Master. I could tell he wasn't happy.

"Do not move, let Master Andrew do everything. I am going to blindfold you. Your Master doesn't want you seeing the pleasure you will be giving someone else. Hold off your orgasm as long as you can, if you cum too quickly your Master will punish you. I will touch your foot when your Master feels an appropriate time as passed and you can cum. You must ask permission to cum and cannot cum until your Master gives his permission." There was general concern in Peter's voice as he whispered my instructions. While he slipped my blind fold on me he whispered again in my ear "This has never happened before, tread carefully." He started to pull away but I stopped him.

"Thank you Peter," I whispered.

"Hold very still Charles" Peter said. A hand reached out and grabbed my cock, slathered it with lubricant, and held it straight up. A moment later I felt something touch the head, at first there was resistance, put then I felt a weight begin to weigh on me as my cock was enveloped in tight warmth and softness. A loud moan came from, I guessed, Master Andrew as he slid further down my cock. The hand left and a moment later my entire cock was deep in his ass.

"Oh fuck yeah," the man cried out, "I have never felt so fucking full. I felt him plant his knees on either side of my body. He leaned forward, the heat from his body transferred to me. He began slowly raising and going down on me. The feeling was so intense I felt myself slapping my palms to the mattress as I grabbed it to stop the overwhelming desire to shoot my load. Master Andrew slid all the way down my shaft until I felt his ass cheeks touching my thighs and held himself there. He was swaying on top of me, his ass clenching against my cock. I could hear him jacking his cock. The room had gone dead silent. Suddenly his legs went rigid and locked themselves around my body. His ass strangled my cock and he let out a load moan that echoed around the room. At the same time I felt his hot jets shooting up my chest and face as he shot his load. His ass was vibrating and twitching against my cock. I was in panic mode, not knowing how much longer I would be able keep myself from shooting my load.

He held himself still against me. His was still twitching when he starting moving again. He let out a supercilious "Ye-Ha" as his movements were harder and more deliberate while he stroked his ass in and out of my cock. I felt a slight pinch at my foot and without emotion I called out to Master.

"Please Master, may I please cum now." I wasn't lying, what Master Andrew was doing to me was pushing me over the edge.

"Gag him" Master called out to Peter, his anger mirrored the rage he had the night he took me. "I don't want to hear this fucking slut again."

A moment later I felt thick pieces of tape applied across my mouth.

"Cum you little slut." My Master yelled.

Master Andrew sat full down on me, preventing me from moving, but it didn't matter, I was gone. I stifled my moans as much as I could and freed myself of the load that I had held for over a week. Wave after wave emptied into Master Andrews' ass. I feared I would never stop shooting. Master Andrew's moans spoke for both of us as he ground his ass tighter to my cock...my orgasm just went on and on.

And then it was over. He lifted himself off of me, cool room air now surrounded my cock, but I remained hard. No one spoke. I couldn't even discern movement in the room. Master Andrew cum had dried across my body and I surprisingly felt dirty.

"Master Cecil" Master Andrew finally broke the silence. "I will give you one million dollars to purchase this little filly from you."

Gasps echoed throughout the room...and then my Master exploded.

"Peter, take this fucking piece of shit to my quarters and scrub his body. Prepare a full two-quart enema with 1/4 cup soap. Do not remove the blindfold, do not remove the gag. This pathetic excuse for a human being slut does not deserve to look at me and cover that fucking cock of his. I don't want anyone seeing that fucking cock of his.

Peter grabbed me roughly and dragged me from the stage. Some type material was wrapped around my body. My body was racked with sobs. What had I done, I did everything Master asked of me. I needed to talk to Peter, but speech was impossible. The last thing I heard as we exited the stage area was Master growling that his slut was not for sell.

In the elevator Peter was exasperated. "I told you that your Master would not like this...I have known your Master for many years and I have never seen him this angry."

The elevator dinged and I was dragged into Master's quarters. In the bathroom Peter had me stand in the shower with my hands locked behind my neck. He then proceeded to scrub me with a coarse scrub brush that left my body painful and raw. From the shower I was put into the bathtub on all fours with my forehead pressed against the bottom and my ass high in the air.

Peter busied himself getting my enema ready. I hated the silence more than the darkness. I don't know how long it took for Master to return to the room it could have been five minutes, it could have been an hour. I knew that nothing in my life had ever matter as much as accepting my Master's punishment and to strive to be perfect in his eyes.

There was movement in the room I whimpered into my gag. But it wasn't Peter in the room now, Master had come in.

"Slut you were told not to speak!" Master yelled. He ripped the tape gag off my mouth, leaving my cheeks and lips raw and stinging painfully and left the room only to return a moment later and shoved a ball-gag in my mouth. "If you can't follow a simple instruction then the privilege of being able to speak will be taken from you too."