The Brownstone: Scott Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jayjayk
jayjayk
145 Followers

Michael brought tears to his eyes. He loved his youth and view of the world. There wasn't a day in his life that he didn't want to feel a man against him but no matter how much he wanted it he couldn't take that step. He constantly turned to the church for absolution of his impure desires, but the only solace he got was that as long as he tried to remain chaste the church would continue to absolve him.

Michael looked up into Adam's eyes. "I've only ever been with Charles, but right now I want to be with you. I don't just want to masturbate for you. I want you to touch me, make me cum and I want to feel your and make you cum." He knew he wasn't making sense, but he was overcome with the desire to suck this man's cock. Without any sign of a go-ahead from Adam he slowly reached out and took Adam's hand in his and drew it back to his cock. Adam's body stiffened for a moment, but soon he allowed his fingers to graze lightly over Michael's magnificent shaft. Pushing himself closer to Adam he moaned softly as Adam took more and liberties feeling both his cock and balls.

'That feels wonderful Adam, please don't stop' Michael whispered to him knowing he wouldn't be able to hold out too much longer. Adam seemed to sense his impending orgasm and wrapped his hands around the Michael's cock and stroked him until he shot his load across his chest.

Michael drew a large amount of his cum onto his finger and brought it to Adam's lips, and with his eye's locked to Michael's licked and sucked his finger clean. When he was done it was Michael's turn when gently grasped Adam's cock in his hand. As much as Adam wanted to pull away he couldn't. He had denied himself for too long. His eyes were still locked to Michael's as he first touched Michael's cheek softly and then pulled him into his cock.

They were together only that one time but remained friends until his death. Michael always hoped that his death brought peace to his tortured life. And now his son had come into his life and his intuition was telling him that Scott could be the one he could trust and the person that would eventually take the helm at Cecil & Company.

***********************

"Thank you." He said about 45 minutes later after I exited onto I-684. His eyes were still shut and reached his hand out and rested it on my shoulder again.

"My pleasure." I said. "It's been awhile since I've taken this drive, I'm enjoying it."

Opening his eyes he sat up in the seat, keeping his hand on my shoulder, and looked around. There wasn't much to see, other than the highway, but in a few minutes we would be at the Pound Ridge Reservation, one of my favorite places on this earth.

"Would you like to stop and get some coffee?" I asked.

"Oh yeah... that sounds great. My head is screaming very loudly at me right now."

After a brief stop at a convenience store for gas, coffee, water and aspirin we were on our way again. It was past one in the morning when we pulled into the Reservation. Michael was fully awake and on the road to being sober.

"Did you know that I knew your father?" He said getting out of the car and stretching his body out.

"Really?"

Michael walked over to a tree, I heard him unzip his pants and a moment later a gentle moan sounded as he emptied his once full and drunk bladder. My cock instantly stirred and I found myself pinching the head to get it to behave.

"Ahhh, so much better." He said walking back over to me. "Yes. When I was in graduate school Charles introduced me to him. I have to admit that he was a key factor in helping me complete my thesis."

"What was your thesis on?"

"How the oil industry affected industry in America. I'm sure you know your father was the most knowledge man about oil in America."

"I didn't know my father very well. He died when I was ten. The few memories I have of him were that he was a moral man who worked all the time."

I was sitting on a picnic bench with my back against the table. Michael was walking around, listening to the sounds of nature around him."

"It's so quiet here...I like it. Charles was a city boy, the more noise around him the better. I loved the house in Washington - in the country."

He stopped for awhile then started talking about my father again. "Your father once told me that when he was a boy he wanted to be a priest, but his parents wouldn't allow it. They thought he was too special to devote his life to the church."

A part of me was suddenly jealous that Michael knew so many intimate details about my father's life. I had always known that religion guided his life. As a child, I can remember there were times we went to church extra early on Sunday mornings. He told me if I wanted to play outside I could, but I always went into the church with him. He made me sit in a pew while he went to the main alter and knelt before the cross of Jesus where he would fold his hands and bend his head in prayer. He would stay that way until the priest came in. The priest always knelt with him and together they prayed until it was time for the services.

"I'm sorry my father couldn't fulfill his dreams. Maybe that's why he was the way he was, since he couldn't devote his life to God he substituted work for the devotion." I said.

"You might be right about that." Michael said. "All I know is that I see a lot of your father in you. I think that's why I feel we have more between us than just a business relationship."

"Michael, I know that you know everything about me, so you must know that my father was really not my father."

"A drop of sperm doesn't designate parentage. Your father loved you very much and he was so proud of you. The only reason he went home every weekend was to spend time with you. His desk was covered with pictures of you and every time we saw each other he always had to share the newest pictures and news about you."

"My father was a mystery to me, but listening to you talk about him makes me understand him so much better. I was just sorry that he could never tell me that he loved me."

"There are some men that can't say those words Scott..." he drifted off again. "Can I trust you Scott?" he asked suddenly.

"Of course you can, anything you say to me stays with me." I answered.

"Scott, there is client/attorney trust and there is trust between friends. Right now I am asking you if I can trust you as a friend."

"Michael, trust is always earned between two people. There aren't many people in this world that I can say have earned my trust...but I can tell you honestly that, being with you for the past few hours, you have become a friend that I trust and that you can trust explicitly."

Michael walked over to where I was sitting and straddled the bench facing me. "Thank you for that. It's been a long time since I have been able to talk with anyone about what is in my heart." There was a moment where he was either trying to find the right words or was deciding if he really could trust me before he said. "I told you that Charles was my best friend."

"Yes." I said.

"Well he was more than a friend to me. We were lovers for 27 years." He said. "I knew at an early age that I was different Scott......."

It was past five in the morning when he finished talking. The mountains were obscured by a low lying ground fog that would burn off as soon as the sun rose. We were still sitting at the picnic table. Michael picked up the last water bottle and drank the little that was left it in and lobbed it in a nearby trash can.

I was left speechless. From the minute Michael had said he was different than most men I became hypnotized by his words. "Are you okay?" he asked.

"I am." I said looking at him. "I understand now how devastating his loss must have been for you...Michael, no one's ever confided in me like that before. A part of me is so jealous that you can speak so easily and openly to me about Charles. I've never been able to open up to anyone. Ask me to quote the law to you day and night, but don't ask me to talk about feelings or experiences."

"But I think there is a part of you that is screaming to speak out, isn't there Scott?"

I shook my head. I did want to talk, but how do I began. My life seemed so trivial compared to Michael's. He passionately loved a man who couldn't tell him that he returned his love. I had never known feelings like that before. I had sucked two cocks -- that was all. It just didn't seem to have the same impact.

"There are so many things about us that are the same Michael. Like you, I think I'm different too."

"Different in what way?" He asked.

"I've never been in love with a man, but... I've...I've sucked cock before." I blurted out.

Instead of laughing at my childish confession Michael just smiled and touched my shoulder.

"Will you tell me about it?" he asked. I looked at him and saw total sincerity in his eyes giving me the confidence to speak.

"The first time I didn't even know that it was something I wanted to do. It was nineteen in Harvard law. As dorky as it sounds I was still living on campus, only because I liked the security of having people around me. My roommate knew I was naïve about many things and was always making these stupid beats with me that I hardly ever won. This time, however, we didn't bet money we bet that the loser would have to do one thing the other person asked. I had no idea what he had in mind or that he had rigged the bet. When he announced that I had lost he told me to get on my knees and suck his cock. At first I thought he was kidding me, but when he unzipped his pants I knew I had to go through with what he demanded of me.

"I don't think he actually believed I would do it. He pushed his cock to my mouth. The second I wrapped my lips around him he grabbed my head and pushed it more deeply into me. He only lasted a moment before he shot his load and pulled away from me. I actually felt a pang of disappointed that it hadn't lasted longer. He acted like it never happened and it was never spoken of again.

"The opportunity presented itself to me again two years ago. I was married at the time and away in Atlanta at a conference when I met another lawyer from Chicago. We were both first year associates, newly married and being overwhelmed by everything in our lives. On the last night of the conference we had been drinking heavily at a bar in the hotel when we saw two men sitting in the corner kissing and touching each other's bodies. For some reason, most likely the alcohol, I confided to him about what I had done with my roommate in college. It didn't faze him at all. He just told me how he loved the feeling of having his cock sucked but that his wife refused to do it. Then out of the blue he asked if I wanted to suck his cock. I found myself saying yes without any hesitation at all. He paid the tab and we headed to his room.

"He wasn't at all shy. He undressed the minute we entered the room and sat down on the bed and spread his legs so I could see his cock which was hard and pre-cum oozing from the tip. He asked me to lick my tongue over the head. I sat on the floor between his legs and let my tongue glide gently over his silky smooth head. Over the next hour he told me everything he wanted me to do. His words become my guide. He enjoyed sliding his cock slowly in and out my mouth, moaning with pleasure as my tongue worked around his rigid shaft. Every now and then he pulled himself from my mouth and told me to lick and suck on his balls. When he was ready to cum he took my head between his hands and put his cock back into my mouth. He began long purposeful strokes, slowly at first, but as he got close to shooting his load and I could feel his cock swelling even more and he started going faster and deeper in my mouth. At the moment he exploded he pulled my head closer to him, shoving his cock deeper down my throat and held me perfectly still to him as pulse after pulse of hot cum shot out of him. I savored every drop, never wanting it to end."

Michael was still staring at me, but I was too embarrassed to look at him.

"Thank you for sharing with me. I do appreciate your being able to open up to me." He leaned over and lifted my chin with his hand and looked at me deeply in my eyes.

I realized at that moment that I needed to move away from Michael. I prayed he didn't look down at me. Whether it my haste to get dressed earlier or whether it was my fondest hopes that I would be in this situation but when I slipped my sweats on earlier in the evening on I didn't bother putting underwear on and my cock was now ramrod hard and standing at full attention. I tried to be nonchalant and stood up with the attempt to rearrange myself, but nothing was going to help me at this point.

Michael stood also and put his body in front of mine. He looked into my eyes and placed his hand against my chest. I watched with fascination as he licked his tongue over his lips and then leaned into me touching them to mine. I pulled away hesitating for moment but feeling his hot breath, having him so close to me dissolved any uncertainty I might have had. His lips touched mine again, holding me to him. I found myself shaking uncontrollably as my mouth slowly succumbed to his. My lips parted and his tongue frantically searched out mine. I fell into his arms my body crushed against his. He pressed against me, chest to chest, cock to cock with the only thing separating us was our clothing. A sudden gasp slipped from my lips when his body rubbed against my cock sending an overpowering sensation throughout my body.

"Please." I whispered, "I'm going cum if you touch me again."

"Cum then," he said his mouth full on mine.

Fearful of my impending orgasm I pulled away. I turned my back to him and made one last ditch attempt to stop my cock from exploding but I was past the point of no return. Without even touching myself my cock exploded sending wave after wave of hot juices against me. Panic, embarrassment and fear all lit into me at once. My body was shaking uncontrollably and I was fighting the urge not to burst out crying.

Michael came up behind me and pressed his body against mine, sending me into yet another surge of orgasm. He wrapped his arms around my chest and pulled me into him. "Relax...." He whispered. "Just let it ride itself out...breath Scott....take long deep breaths...."

I had lost total control of my body. My knees turned to jelly then my legs gave out. Michael, who had kept me from falling, helped down to the ground, still holding me against him. The orgasm had stopped but my body was still jerking uncontrollably. Michael rocked me gently in his arms whispering that everything was okay, to just relax, but I couldn't seem to do what he was telling me. I had to cum again and I had to do now. I pulled my cock from my pants and stroked it two hard times before another load exploded from me, shooting straight up in the air.

Michael was speechless. He held me in his arms and watched as cum shot up and landed square across my chest. But it still wasn't over, cum was still oozing from my slit I needed to cum again. Michael reached out and touched my rock hard cock head. A groan from deep inside of me burst from my mouth and I found myself begging to the point of almost demanding him to stroke my cock. Pushing my hand away he wrapped his hands around my shaft, took several long strokes and once again I was cumming again.

Finally I was done. My body collapsed against Michael. He held my cock gently as I gradually returned to reality. I opened my eyes to a smiling Michael and couldn't help but smile too. He touched his lips gently to my forehead, holding them there for an extended moment.

Physically I was a mess. There were big wet spots in my pants, across my shirt and my arms, face and hair were covered with cum. I sat up for a moment, took my shirt off and used it to towel up as much of my juices as I could. Michael hadn't a said a word, he just sat there staring at me.

"There's something I need to tell you." I said finally. I turned and faced him. He still had the same smile on his face. "First...I think I should apologize to you...this isn't something normal for me."

"Oh?" He asked smiling and I could see he was trying with all his might to keep from laughing.

"This is so fucking embarrassing."

"You don't need to be embarrassed. Watching you cum like that was one of the hottest things I've probably ever experienced in my life."

My eyes diverted from his, I knew I was beat red and it just made the situation even more uncomfortable. "Tell me." He said.

It would have been so easy to tell him specifically about the edging, but that wasn't enough. I told him everything. I talked about my marriage and what a sham it was, about my Friday nights dates with my cock and finally about the edging.

"I was obsessed with trying it," I said, "When I started it last Monday I didn't think I'd be able to do it, but when I made it through the first day I knew I had beat the odds." I suddenly burst out laughing from my stupidity before telling him that I was plugging my laptop into the big screen getting ready for my big Friday night date when he called me.

"I'm glad I called." Michael said softly. "Now Scott," he said in a serious tone a moment later, "you have to take baby steps when you are trying new things. Normally edging is done in one session, not over five days. I'm surprised you were able to last so long." When he was done he winked at me.

I looked at him. "I'm glad you called too. And I will take your words to heart." Without even thinking I leaned into him and kissed his lips lightly. He held my kiss and drew me back into his arms. The awkwardness of kissing another man was gone and all I could feel was the hunger of wanting this person that held me in his arms.

"I'm not looking for a onetime thing." Michael said breaking the kiss suddenly. "I would like very much to explore whatever this is between us Scott, let me be your guide, but only if you want to, and at a pace you are comfortable with."

"I don't think that will work." I said looking at him seriously. There was utter shock mixed with a tinge of disappointment written on his face.

"Michael, If we have any chance of being together WE have to guide each other and WE have to do this at a pace WE are both comfortable with."

"You are absolutely right." He said smiling in relief, "and now I'll have to make a mental note to think about what I say before I say it. Now, for the big question... Will you spend the day with me?"

Before I could tell Michael that I would my phone rang, announcing it was Tina, and ripped me back to reality. In my typical style I answered it with an unemotional 'Yeah.'

"You okay?" she asked.

"Yes..." I said in the always adopted bland tone I spoke to her in. "I'm sorry, I should have called. Mr. Layton called late last night and asked me to come to Washington for a few days."

"It's okay. I was just concerned when you weren't here when I got home last night. When will you be back?" Her tonality reflected that she wasn't really concerned more indisposed that she had to be the one to make the phone call.

I looked at Michael. His was just staring at me with smile on his face. "I think we are scheduled to fly back Monday morning, but I'll need to go right to work, I won't be home until late Monday evening. Oh and Tina, I'll probably be out of cell range. If anything comes up send me an email, I'll check it as often as I can."

"Nothing will come up. Don't forget I'm on call at the shelter next week so if I'm not at home that's where I'll be. Bye." Before I could say another word the line went dead. I just shook my head and threw the cell phone in the back of the car.

"I'm sorry." Michael said.

"For what?"

"That you had to lie."

I looked at him. "I lied because it's easier than telling the truth. I should be apologizing to you, I took the liberty of saying we would be together all weekend."

jayjayk
jayjayk
145 Followers