The Brownstone: Scott Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jayjayk
jayjayk
145 Followers

"It's time I show you what it means to be a Master. Since you are not my submissive you may sit on the couch but I insist that you keep your legs spread so I may see your cock at all times."

"Why is it important that you be able to see my cock all the time?" I asked innocently, even though I suspected I knew why.

Richard looked at me like I was speaking a foreign language until it finally dawned on me that he had told me I was to address him as Sir or Master Richard. I quickly said "Sir" and without hesitation he began to answer me.

"When a submissive is mine they give up their rights to everything about themselves. So in essence their cock becomes my cock. If I choose that I want to be able to see your cock at all times, then that is my right...and that cock of yours is too lovely a sight to be kept hidden away." Silently I laughed to myself. This man wanted something that never would be his and for some odd reason there was a part of me that was now enjoying teasing the crap out of him.

"But I am not your submissive and yet you have insisted that I do something for you...um...sir" I knew I was trying his patience, and having fun doing it, but I also really wanted to understand the psychology of what this lifestyle entailed.

"And yet you have complied -- now who is the fool?" he snapped back gawking at my spread legs.

"You are correct...sir." I said sliding my butt back on the couch and crossing my left leg over my right giving Richard a defiant smile. Something, a fleeting movement, caught my eye and for the briefest second I glanced over at Kei who smiled briefly before resuming his muted behavior. "Well...I guess we've settled that matter." He said. "So I'll continue on then...Being a Master is more than control. It's about learning your limits and having the ability to take another person to limits they didn't know they had."

"Sir, do you define limits as pain levels?"

Richard appeared to be impressed with my question. "Some limits yes, when I am exerting my will over a submissive I have to know when to stop and I also have to know how much they can take. But there are other limits. For example, tonight at dinner I wanted to see what your limits were. I humiliated you in front of your guests and just from your facial expressions I knew when I had reached your limit so I back down. As for me, I had come to my limit, because I didn't want to be too bad a houseguest and not be invited back to your lovely home again." As if on cue everyone laughed.

"So that covers the limits of humiliation. The last limit is the limit of subservience. Some people say that they replaced the word slave with submissive because it seemed a more acceptable term. I totally disagree, a submissive is someone that willing submits to my every desire. I set a limit to my desires, and I push their limits to submitting to me. A slave has no choice in the matter. They are forced to accept whatever is put on them. I do not force anyone to do anything they don't want to do." He paused and looked at me, his eyes piercing into mine again, "But I'm very good at convincing them to try new things and working with them until they see things my way."

Again he was licking his long, almost obscene tongue over this bottom lip never breaking eye contact with me. "I abhor slavery. That is one limit I have set for myself. I guide my life by the limits I set...and truthfully that is what makes me a perfect Master and as far as I'm concerned the best Master." A part of me wondered if I needed to go open a window to allow more room for Richards' ego.

The more Richard spoke the more I saw not only that ego but the passion he had for this lifestyle. I wanted to open my mind and respect him just for standing by his convictions so strongly but I still wasn't convinced that Richard was everything he was saying he was. The room was dead quiet listening to him. We were all getting a glimpse into a world most people didn't know about.

"Sir, I know that all people are different, and everyone enjoys different things. But I just can't put my arms around why anyone would enjoy having pain inflicted on them or being humiliated."

"I like your questions boy, these are all questions that people want to know the answers for but are always to afraid to ask. There are two parts to this so let's start with the submissive end. Before a person becomes a submissive they have already asked and hopefully answered the question 'is this the lifestyle I am seeking?' John is a fine example. When I met him he was almost nineteen. He loved his family very much but also told me he grew up in household filled with rules that were always obeyed. Most people would think that would drive him in a different direction, but for John he found a certain feeling of comfort in submitting to me. The strictness of my Mastering gave John the comfort he missed." "Why did it end?" I asked.

"That is personal between John and me. I am the type of Master that takes the bonds of commitment between a Master and submissive very seriously. In all my years as a Master I have only taken on three full time submissives. Years earlier I had a submissive names Brian. After Brian I decided I wanted the flexibility of having different submissives serving me, that is why I've always like the brownstone so much. But when John came along I knew that he was just about as perfect as can be and took him as mine. When he committed himself to me I placed a gold ring on his finger to seal his complete devotion to me. We might not share the materialistic ring any more, but we are still bound spiritually and always will be. Am I correct John?"

"Yes Sir." John said...almost lovingly.

"Now my Kei here is an entirely different story and one few will ever hear." Richard said. He patted Kei on the head, like he was his beloved pet dog and had him stand and walk around the room showing off his body. Kei couldn't have stood more than 5'2 or weighed more than 100 lbs, which among the other men in the room who were well over 6'0 tall made him seen even smaller. The thing that stood out the most on him was the cock he toted between his legs. It was unusually large but perfectly shaped and it didn't seem to fit his tiny stature and like John he had stayed hard the entire evening. I made a mental note to ask Richard about that.

"Like you," Richard continued, "I was shocked the first time Kei stood naked before me and I saw his lovely cock. My Kei is every man's dream come true." He cupped Kei's chin in his oversized hands and gazed down on him. There was a reverence about Richard's desire to possess men.

Releasing his chin Richard stood. Kei rose up on his knees and without ceremony Richard sunk his hard cock deep into his mouth and before we knew it Kei's lips were wrapped flush against his skin as he looked devotedly up to his Master. Richard held himself, deep in the Kei's throat most likely cutting off his air supply, for at least a minute before pulling himself out. Kei showed no emotion whatsoever. Instead I found myself breathing hard trying to get more air into my lungs. "There are many traditions a Master holds to. In my world, as a Master, I will not take on a submissive whose ass had been touched by another. To be perfectly honest, I have rejected submissives that have fingered or inserted anything in their ass. Pretty much the only acceptable item that can ever be slipped into a virgin ass is a thin enema nozzle for cleansing purposes." A questioning expression appeared on my face.

"Boy, you have a question?"

"You mentioned enemas? I have never heard of enemas in a sexual context before, I always thought that was something your mother gave you when you were constipated...sir" I could tell Richard was getting tired of my constant disrespect of calling him 'sir' as an after-thought.

"Historically that was what enemas were originally used for but as times have progressed enemas have evolved. Now enemas are used for two purposes in the D/s world. One is for cleansing; a clean ass is a happy ass, and therefore making a happy Master. A submissive that presents himself to a Master that hasn't been properly cleansed can be severely punished. As a Master, I will not place something as sacred as my cock into a dirty hole, not only is it unpleasant, but it is unhygienic.

"Enemas are also used as punishment. There is no worse punishment than being forced to hold a soapy enema, is there my pets?" Both John and Kei readily agreed with their Master.

"I would love to give you a demonstration (licking his tongue over his teeth again), but alas, as I said I will not touch you."

"That is the second time this evening you have said that. Why exactly is that sir?"

"You are Michael's property." He said matter of factly.

"Sir, I'm sorry, but I am not anyone's property."

"Boy, in the world I live in you are. Michael is the Head Master of the brownstone and you are associated with him -- therefore you his property. It is inconsequential that something has caused the two of you to be apart at this time. Until you can tell me that you are completely finished with Michael, and I hear it from him as well, I still consider you to be his property."

I was frustrated by his thinking but didn't want to dwell what my relationship with Michael was at the present time and respectfully let the subject drop.

"I'm still confused sir, why is the ass so important?"

"A Master's cock is sacred unto himself. A Master's cock is to be worshiped. A submissives ass is the temple that houses my cock. It is where I reign supreme. No one may enter or touch my temple as long as I am in control.

"Some Master's don't like their submissives to be touched by anyone else, but I don't mind if another Master or Trainer uses Kei mouth, who is my submissive at the moment, as long as they don't touch his ass. Even a wrongly placed hand on his ass could cause me to separate myself from him for a period of time, until I feel he is worthy of my cock again, or totally end our relationship all together, where I would never touch him again." Richard looked down at Kei who had appeared visibly upset by his words. "Not to worry little one, no one will ever take you from me."

"Now I might not touch your ass...tonight, but that lovely cock of yours that could be a totally different story, before this night is over I might change my mind about that." I know I turned red as again all eyes in the room starred at my cock.

"I know that talking about all of these things is one thing, seeing a Master putting his submissive through his paces is another. If you would like I would be more than happy to demonstrate a couple of things for you."

"I would like that every much sir." My mind slipped back to the lounge at the brownstone, that night I saw the Masters having their cocks serviced by submissives, how at first I thought it was so vile when in reality it was probably the hottest thing I had ever seen.

"So, we were talking about enemas. Would you like to see me administer an enema?"

"Yes please," I paused a moment than added, "sir."

"John will you please go to the bathroom and prepare a 2 qt warm 75/25 while I decide who should be the receiver of my gift."

"Yes, Master."

"My submissives love my enemas. Both John and Kei have an unusual threshold for pain. You will see how hard their cocks get as they are forced to hold the painful soapy enema."

Five minutes later John was kneeling on the floor in the bathroom, his forehead touching the tile, his ass high in the air. Kei immediately joined him in a similar stance. Master Richard walked between the two, caressing their asses gently, almost lovingly, while he decided.

"What do you think boy? Should I give my gift to Kei or to John?" Thrilled to be making the decision I chose John, there was something about him that made me think he wanted it more.

Kei, showing no signs of disappointment, stepped up as Richard's assistant and prepared John for his enema. "The nozzle I have chosen to use this evening is an anal plug nozzle. It has a one way valve that allows water to in flow in, but not out. These plugs come in various sizes. I have chosen to use a larger size tonight, only because John loves the feeling of his ass being stretched and filled."

On cue Kei took what I perceived to be a magnum size and handed it me. Made of stainless steel, the unforgiving, heavy in my hand, nozzle was at least eight inches long. It was shaped like a butt plug and had an unyielding circumference that that almost matched that of my own cock. I handed it back to Kei who in turn unceremoniously and without any lubricant pushed it firmly into John's ass, who in turn moaned loudly from the pleasure of his ass being filled, then handed Master the enema hose.

"The enema that John is going to receive this evening is going to be 75% clear water and 25% soapy. Have you ever had an enema Scott?"

"No sir, I haven't." He detached the hose and let a few drops of the warm liquid drip into my hand. I brought my palm to my lips and tentatively took a taste of the liquid. I immediately made a sour face at the overwhelming soapy taste.

"Obviously an enema is used as a cleansing agent for the ass. When soap is added to the water it acts as an irritant to the lower bowels, stimulating them to evacuate and therefore cleansing more. The more soap, the more it irritates. The irritation manifests itself in the form of severe cramps and the overwhelming desire to evacuate the fluid that has been administered into the bowel. Only they can't evacuate and so the pain drones on. This little switch controls the flow of water. If I open it a little then water flows through it at a steady pace, but if I open it all the way, the bag has a tendency to empty almost immediately."

As if on cue Richard opened the valve half way and we watched as the bag emptied at a steady pace into John, who had doubled over in pain already from the warm soapy water that had invaded him.

"Please don't think me unkind," Richard said, "John loves the feeling of two quarts gushing in to him, soapy of not. Isn't that right my pet?"

"Y...yes Master" John struggled to say through the cramping pain. When the bag was empty Richard helped John to a standing position and we are able to see and feel his distorted lower abdomen that was filled with Richard's vicious elixir. I was surprised to see that John's cock was rock hard, dripping and looked like it was going to explode at any minute. Looking around the room I saw that everyone too had hard cocks at the oddly erotic site of the pain being inflicted on John.

"Fear not boy, he will not cum until I allow him to cum. He has been thoroughly trained to control his cock. So he not only feels the pain of the plug in his ass, the enema in his bowels, but his cock is also screaming for release. But my John wants more, don't you John."

"Yes Master." He cried out.

"Yes my pet, I will take care of your ass as well. But first we need to find someone that can receive your precious juices when I finally allow you to cum." He paused for a moment and looked between Kei and Bud ignoring me totally. "I'm sorry boy, but you can't take part in any of these activities...it wouldn't be right." I was seething at his arrogance.

He considered Bud, but not too many members at the brownstone willing got down on their knees and sucked cock -- at least not where others could see them. The honor defaulted to Kei who knelt in front of John and readied himself by opening his mouth and letting John lay his cock on Kei's tongue.

"Kei is not allowed to give John any pleasure he is only in this position to receive his gift." Richard said. Bud moved behind Kei, holding his arms back preventing him from touching John by accident.

"John, you will have a ten count tonight, when I reach ten I want you to shoot your load into Kei's mouth, do you understand?"

"Yes Master, thank you Master." Pain was etched across every part of John's face and I couldn't fathom why someone would allow themselves to be put through something like that.

Richard moved behind John. He picked up a thick leather strap and without hesitation landed a slapping blow across John's ass cheeks. In turn John thanked Master Richard and asked him to do it again. A second blow was administered, again John responded. The pain of each inflicted blow was written clearly on John's face but at no point did he ever waiver or beg for Richard to stop him. Every time Richard brought the strap down across John's ass everyone in the room groaned. John from...I guess the pleasure Richard was tendering him, or was it simply the attention. Bud from the memories of days gone by for him when he was the one on the receiving end and enjoying it just as John was. And me from never seeing anything like this before. By the time I heard NINE being yelled out I was almost as delirious as John was. The final blow was cast, Bud grabbed Kei's and held it still as John's cock exploded into his mouth. Spasm after spasm hit the back of his throat and I found myself pinching my cock head to stop myself from shooting my load.

"John, you have one more thing to do before you can release that enema from your bowels." Richard said. "I am afraid my dear friend Bud is going to explode any minute if he doesn't feel that beautiful mouth of yours around his cock. Please service him then Kei will help you evacuate and get cleaned up."

"Yes Master, thank you Master." It took Bud less than two minutes to shoot his load down John throat.

Again, I was totally ignored.

With a nod of his head John knelt into the bathtub while Kei slowly pulled the plug from his ass. John held his ass cheeks tightly together for a long moment before rising up on his haunches and expelling a long gush of soapy water. His hard cock shot another load of cum as another gush of water flowed out of him. ***************

The next few hours passed so quickly. It was after two in the morning when everyone dressed and left. Bud left first, telling me to sleep in the next morning and that he would call me later in the day. Richard instructed John and Kei to escort Bud downstairs and then wait for him in the limo. When we were alone he shed his Master's persona again and talked to me man to man.

"You are a unique individual Scott. You have a natural ability to be submissive without being trained. I will not lie to you I would very much like you for my own, if you would be willing to leave Michael behind. I'd even let you continue working if you so desired."

"I am honored by your offer Richard, but as interesting as this evening was, I'm not sure what I am capable of at this moment."

He pulled me close to him, his hot breath flared across my face. "I could make up your mind for you if you'd like?" he whispered in my ear and then without warning jammed his tongue into my ear until I had to pull away.

"Thank you Sir, but no, I will make up my own mind and let you know when I have."

"I get what I want Scott...and I want you...know that...prepare yourself!" I closed and locked the door behind him. I knew already that Richard was going to be a force to reckon with.

Sleep didn't come easily. I had relieved myself as soon as they left but my cock was still hard aching for the release I only wanted Michael to give me. I don't know why I suddenly felt I needed to talk to him. I think a part of me wanted to tell him what I had done tonight in hopes it would hurt him, but I knew deep down inside I wanted to hear his voice.

I was missing him so much.

It was close to three in the morning when I picked up the phone and called him. "Please don't say anything" I whispered into the phone. "Let me talk." Michael didn't say anything. The only problem was that everything I wanted to say to him had suddenly left me and I couldn't find the words to speak and all he heard was silence on my end of the phone. "Scott?" Michael asked his voice still deep from sleep.

jayjayk
jayjayk
145 Followers