The Brownstone: Scott Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jayjayk
jayjayk
145 Followers

"I'm sorry I woke you." I said timidly, regretting my decision to call him.

"No, it's okay, really." I closed my eyes and imagined Michael lying naked his bed. I rested my hand on my chest trying to make believe it was his hand touching me as we spoke.

"Something happened tonight. Bud was here," I paused again wondering if telling Michael everything that happened was the right thing to do.

"I'm listening" I could hear the hesitation and almost fear in his voice.

"He brought some people from the brownstone with him, Richard, his submissive Kei and a Trainer from the brownstone John."

Michael let out a sigh of relief but after a pause asked in an exasperated voice. "Why Scott?" "I needed to understand more."

"I would have told you anything you want to know." I couldn't find the words I wanted to say to him. "Do you want to talk about it?"

I was comforted that Michael wanted to know about the evening and started telling him how humiliated Richard made me feel at dinner and how everyone eventually got undressed.

"He wouldn't call me Scott until the end of the evening, he kept referring to me as boy all night, but I realize that to him I am a boy."

"Why do you say that?"

"I'm still a virgin, and in his eyes as long as my ass hasn't been touched I'm still a boy."

"Did he touch your ass?"

Richard's words seeped into my head. I didn't know the hierarchy of things at the brownstone and maybe he was correct, that the simple act of Michael claiming my ass meant more to him than I did. I was suddenly filled with anger that Michael could ask something like that. I was on the verge of hanging the phone up but at the last moment acquiesced and said "No Michael, no one touched my ass." Letting him know I didn't appreciate that he didn't have enough faith in me that he felt he had to ask. "No one would even get close to me...it's like they were scared to. They fear you Michael." Michael didn't say anything for a long time.

"Will you tell me more please?" I could tell he was trying to salvage whatever we had left between us.

I told him how I tried to convey to Richard that I wasn't the submissive type and how Richard, with one little command disproved me. "He talked about John how he became his submissive. I just don't understand why he went with him so easily."

"There are some men that are naturally submissive and are drawn to Masters like Richard. I'm sorry that Bud subjected you to him. He's probably the most extreme Master at the brownstone." "Yes, Bud told me that. He said he wanted to show me the worst it can be...he also said that most men at the brownstone are there just for sexual satisfaction and don't master at all." I stopped speaking for a minute dwelling on Richard. "I still don't completely understand why Richard and John...well you know, broke up." I didn't know the correct vernacular to use. "He told me the reason was personal between John and himself. If I had to guess I think they went past the Master/submissive relationship."

"You are very astute Scott. There were very strong rumors that Richard and John did become lovers, causing them to split from each other. I think they still see each other occasionally. Whenever they do Richard sends Kei to the brownstone. Charles knew Richard long before I came into the picture.

"He was involved with a very wealthy man named Sean. Richard was a few years from becoming a General. He was stationed at the Pentagon. From what Charles told me they had a nice house in Washington and two submissives that served their needs. Richard and Sean were in love with each other but also enjoyed dominating men. Somehow they found an equitable balance in their life. Charles told me that they so good together."

"What happened?"

"Sean was originally from northern Ireland and had gone home for a few days for his father's eightieth birthday. On the way back he stopped over in London for a social event. He was scheduled to fly back on December 21, 1988."

"Oh no!" I sighed knowing that Michael was telling me that he was killed in that Pan Am Flight that was blown up over Lockerbie Scotland.

"Richard was never the same after losing Sean. Sometimes I think he takes his anger out over losing Sean on his submissives...other times I think he tries to emulate Sean because Sean was a sadistic Master that was unrelenting to his submissives. "John was the first man that sparked something in Richard. He fell in love with Richard the moment they met and was willing to do anything to be with him...and please him. But as the years passed he wanted more. Maybe one day Richard will come around." It felt comfortable and natural talking to Michael like this and I burrowed deeper in the bed, letting the warmth of the comforter and Michael words surround me.

"Was there anything about the evening that stood out for you -- good or bad?" Michael asked.

"Just about everything! I saw things I never knew existed before and even though I don't agree with everything it was still really erotic. I think what I liked the most was that everyone was naked and so comfortable about it.

"Richard demonstrated a soapy enema, he used John. The enema was painful to watch, not to say I wouldn't want to try it, but I think I would want to start with something smaller and definitely without soap...oh and a more moderate size butt plug. Richard had John shoot his load in Kei's mouth, but he wasn't allowed to close his mouth around him or give him any pleasure. As he called it, he was just a receptacle. Bud nearly lost it when Richard struck the ten count and John shot his load. Thankfully he got some relief a few minutes later when Richard had John service him. He shot his load so quickly." I was babbling on and on but couldn't contain the excitement over all the new things I had seen and talked about.

"What about you, did you cum?" I could hear an almost feel the jealousy in his voice.

"No, I was pretty much ignored. Everyone shot their loads but me. I took care of myself as soon as they left..."

There was a long pause. I think Michael was choosing his words. I wished I could have said to him that I wished he was here to help relieve the ache I feel -- but I just couldn't bring myself to do that. "How did you feel about that?"

"Michael, I could have cum anytime I wanted to cum. But I wanted to understand what I experiencing, so I let Richard control me...to a point. If he wanted me to wait, I was willing to wait."

"Tell me more please."

"After the enema we went back into the living room. Richard had Kei get on the ottoman on all fours..." My mind drifted back to the scene that took place...

*********************

"I'm going to milk his cock now boy. I'm going to show you how I can make him cum without ever touching his cock. There are only two times a submissive can't control his orgasm, this is one of them, and I will show the other later. What I'm going to do right now is massage Kei's prostate. As soon as my finger touches him you will see streams of what appears to be pre-cum pouring from his cock, but in reality is called prostate milk." Richard sucked his finger into his mouth and then slowly slid it into Kei's ass. John, kneeling on the floor held a small glass under Ki's cock and within moments a thin stream of this prostate milk was seeping from his cockhead. Kei's little timid voice was moaning loudly as more and more juices streamed into the glass.

"Kei hasn't been milked in close to a month, and hasn't had an orgasm in over two weeks. He'll do a good job filling the glass. For a little man, he packs a full load. Watch how hard his cock is getting. The head almost looks like hard plastic, he wants to cum so badly but he also wants to enjoy the feelings I'm imparting on him and have them go on as long as possible."

Richard slipped a second finger in him and increased the pressure on his prostate. The streams of prostate milk began to thin out as Kei started grunting louder they all knew he was close. Richard added more pressure, his fingers rubbing circles around his prostate. "M...M...Master" Kei screamed a moment later as his cock exploded into the glass, filling it with stream after stream of his cum. "Milk him now John" Richard demanded. John grabbed Kei's cock and started massaging it like a cow's teat milking every drop of cum out of him.

The minute he stopped cumming Richard pulled his fingers out his ass, stood and plunged his cock deeply into him. Scott couldn't believe he was watching a man so close to him fucking another man with such wild abandonment. Kei kept screaming "Thank you Master" over and over again as Richard rode his ass with long deep penetrating strokes. "I'm going to give you my nectar Kei, open your ass to me and take it all." Somehow Richard was able to shove his cock deeper into this little man's hole as he continued to pound him relentlessly until he let out one last moan and shot deeply into Kei's ass. He held himself deeply inside of Kei until John stood beside him and helped him pull his cock out then held the glass to his ass and allowed Master Richard's nectar to drip out of Kei's ass.

************************

"The whole time I watched this I could imagine myself where Kei was with you behind me, milking me and then fucking my ass." "I want that too Scott." Michael whispered into the phone. "Are you hard now?"

"I am."

"Will you cum for me?"

"I will, but I need to tell you about the rest of the evening, there was more, and you need to hear about everything." Once again I opened my mind to remember every moment that took place hours earlier...

***********************

Richard retreated to the chair he had occupied all evening after he allowed Kei to drink the combined contents of the prostate milk, Kei juices and Master's nectar. Scott's cock and balls were aching for release and Richard was enjoying making him suffer.

"What are your feelings so far boy?"

"I am learning a lot tonight sir. I thank you very much for allowing me this opportunity."

"I have one more thing I want to show you before we leave your humble home." He nodded to John who left the room momentarily returning with a small black leather case.

"Modern technology invaded our lifestyle several years ago. I told you earlier there was two ways that an orgasm can't be controlled. I showed you the manual way, now I will show you the electro way."

"Electro?"

"Yes, boy.. just sit back and watch."

Kei pulled the ottoman towards his Master and had John lay on his back, who raised and spread his legs until his ass was completely open to Richard. Richard opened the case and took out a small metal bullet shaped object and handed it to Kei to insert in John's ass. Electric probes were attached to the object and John was allowed to let his legs rest back on the ottoman. Next Richard took out what appeared to be a cock shaped harness. "I designed his myself," he told us, "I was tired of putting individual straps and leads on and so I incorporated them all into one unit."

Kei slipped the harness over John's cock attaching the snaps around his cock and balls while slipping the silicone bands to the base and around the ridge of the head of his cock. Electric leads were pre attached to the harness. When Kei was content everything was in place he handed the leads to Richard who plugged them into a small black box.

"This box is attached to the leads attached the harness at key points on John's cock and ass. The metal item I've placed in his ass is called a prostate stimulator, I'm sure you can imagine what it does. I'm going to start sending slow electrical pulses to the leads. You'll see his cock jump when the pulses reach him, but after that he should be fine. It doesn't hurt. Does it my lovely pet?"

"No Master. It is a very enjoyable." John was relaxed and enjoying not only the sensations of the electro but the attention Richard was giving him.

Scott couldn't sit still in his seat. He had never seen anything like this before and he wanted a closer look. Richard told him to sit on the ottoman, at John's head and watch as he slowly increased the electricity to the leads. Scott straddled the ottoman and let John's head rest against his leg.

"Right now John is feeling steady pulses to his prostate, his balls, the base of his cock, the ridge and the tip. Slowly I'm increasing the electricity and the feeling or need to cum is going to start growing stronger. By the time I reach maximum my lovely pet should be ready to come off the ottoman and shoot his load."

He continued to increase the electricity to the leads. John's leg muscle were shaking as the urge to cum was becoming primary. Scott saw John's rock hard abs almost dancing as his body shook from the delicious sensations the electro unit was bringing him. His breathing was labored and soon turned into loud long grunts. Scott held his shoulders down as his body shook with the overwhelming urge to cum. John's brain actually felt the orgasm before he came. His body became rigid with repeated screams of 'ahhhhh' echoing around the room as he came. His deep moans continued to fill the room as cum shot out of his cock across his chest up to his chin. Richard kept the machine on high until he was sure John had reach the final peaks of the orgasm, then he slowly turned it down and John was able to relax back on the ottoman. Looking over to Bud, Scott saw he too had shot a second load and cum was dripping off his chest as well.

It was Scott's turn to be beside himself. He needed to cum and Richard knew it and still denied him the offer of relieving himself.

********************

"Scott?" Michael asked after an interminable silence. Words needed to be said.

"I can't live like this too much longer." I blurted out. It felt good to finally say it.

"Then don't, we can be together again..."

"I have to forgive you first."

"Can you do that?" There was such hope in his voice.

"I'm trying Michael." I said pressing disconnect and ending the call. My hard on was gone and I just lay there watching the sun rise.

jayjayk
jayjayk
145 Followers