All Comments on 'The Brownstone: Untold Stories Ch. 04'

by jayjayk

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Richard

At first, I'd like to thank you for this birthday present , although it was by accident :-))

About the chapter: Well, I still don't like Richard, but this chapter revealed that it was partly the fault of Sean, who could have changed him into a better man. If the both of them had the courage to start a new life, like e.g. Peter (Charles former trainer and friend) and his boyfriend, both of them, especially Richard might have changed to the better. But so, well...Anyway , that's not an excuse for what Richard did to Kei.

Anyway, I'm looking forward to the next chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Richard

still a dick

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Richard...

There's a theme here. We don't always have the courage to choose to live our truth until it's too late if ever. Richard didn't. But we can choose the kind of person we become. So like Anon before me. Richard, yeah, still a dick.. Still gave you 5 stars though as it didn't take away from your art of storytelling..

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
next chapter

Please!!! Need to know more. Loving the whole series.

lonesomedove66lonesomedove66over 8 years ago
Another side of the coin

So Richard was not always a cruel sadist, but I still don't like him or what he did to Kei. I hope we see more to this story as you have left us with a gaping what's next???

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous