The Bug That Got Me Mom Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bob03567
bob03567
4,108 Followers

"Ohh, yes mom. Suck it.. Oh god..Oh you're so fantastic." Billy said, as he pumped his dick into his mother's hot mouth.

Working his three fingers up his mother's pussy, Billy began to fuck her with them. He rammed them harder inside her as he felt her mouth work its magic on his dick, building him up to the point of no return. He could feel her pushing herself against his left hand, slamming her hot pussy against his fingers. Billy knew she was too close at cumming to stop him. Billy took his right hand and slid his mother's panties down, exposing her firm ass. He pulled her head up to his face and kissed her as he still worked his fingers inside her. With his mother still in front of him, Billy wiggled his body under her, easing himself down until he could feel his massive dick slide past his mother's ass and rest against her drenched pussy.

His mother was so far gone he could feel her pushing harder now against his fingers as they slammed feverishly into her sopping cunt, almost pushing his cock into her finger filled pussy. Now was the time Billy had waited for. He timed her pushes and waited until he knew she was going to push herself against his hand again, quickly he removed his fingers as she pushed down hard, and forced his throbbing cock inside her. Billy put his hands behind him, resting them on the ground and thrust his hips up, slamming his monster dick deep inside his mother, forcing her to fall back on his cock.

"Billy! No! Oh God No! Ugh! Ugh! Ugh!.

Billy pushed up harder, until he felt himself bottom out, his balls slapped against his mother's soft ass. Faster and faster he pumped, his mother pushing back now. He could feel her tight pussy as it worked on his dick. Billy pushed his body forward, forcing his mother to fall forward, catching herself with her hands.

Dawn looked across the fire, and couldn't believe what she saw. Her husband was on his back, and her daughter was sitting on top of him, slamming her little pussy up and down his stiff dick.

But before Dawn could say anything, Billy was on his knees behind her, ready to bring her to her own orgasm. Holding her hips with both hands, Billy pulled her hard back into his massive cock.

Billy pushed his mother back and forth, working his massive cock faster and faster into her love canal, his cum ready to explode. He could feel the weakness in his legs as he felt his mother's pussy tighten around his cock. Her body began to shiver all over. And with one great push he held his dick deep inside her.

"Oh. Uh. Uh. I'm cumming! I'm cumming. Ugh. Ugh. Ugh." Dawn screamed, her body trembling from her climax.

"Oh mom! Oh mom! Ohh... "Billy exclaimed, as his sperm shot deep inside his mother's womb. His dick pumped massive amounts of cum deep inside his mother. His body tingled from head to toe and he could feel himself blacking out. Billy fell forward and collapsed on top of his mother.

Weak from her own orgasm, Dawn crashed to the ground, still feeling her son's warm cock deep inside and still expelling its seed into her.

Totally exhausted, Dawn unable to move, found herself forced to quietly listen to the sounds of lust coming from her husband, and daughter. As she heard their moans of ecstasy, Dawn began to fight with the reality of what had taken place, but something else was also happening. The sperm that her son had planted inside her felt different somehow. The feeling began to intensify and spread out from her womb and encompassed her entire body. Dawn felt herself changing, feeling no longer any remorse for the incestual act she'd had with her son. She found herself wanting more of that massive cock to fill her up again. She wanted to continue on with their sick sexual escapades. Dawn felt her pussy squeeze itself around her son's thick cock, her hips making little gyrations, She lifted her ass up against her son, her pussy milking his thick shaft, trying to bring it back to its full hardness again.

What am I doing, . Dawn thought to herself, her mind racing with images of her and Billy fucking themselves to total satisfaction.

Becoming more and more submissive to her new desires, Dawn was becoming hopelessly lost in this new feeling she was experiencing, and getting more and more aroused. She could hear her daughter's unthinkable words escaping from her moaning mouth.

"Oh.. Daddy.. I'm cumming!. Please cum with me. I want you to cum inside me.. Please daddy.. Oh yes. Oh. Oh. Yes."

Steff, looked across at her mother as she lay on the ground in her blissful state, feeling her own orgasm building as she ground herself hard on her father cock, bringing him to his own climatic explosion.

Steff stiffened her body, and pushed hard down on her father, her body tingling from her climax. As she enjoyed her blissful orgasm, she thought how easy it was to fuck her father, and right in front of her own mother, knowing full well there wasn't going to be any fallout from her sexual escapades.

He had played right into her hands, as they both watched the seduction of her mother. Steff noticed how her father was reacting. She spied his dick growing in his pants and that was all she needed to see.

Steff ran her fingers across his chest and slowing made her way down to his stomach, as they both watched mother and son play out their unacceptable taboo, Steff felt her own pussy getting wet She watched as her brother moved slowly to her mother breast. That's when she eased her hand down to her father's sweatpants, and began to play her own game of seduction.

As Billy place both of his hands firmly on their mother's tits, Steff heard her father give a little groan. Steff slid her hand down further, she rolled it over his now hard dick, and rubbed her hand up and down his shaft, she moved her head up to his ear she whisper.

"I think Billy is going to fuck her."

Greg's dick jumped hearing her speak those dark words.

"I think you want to see him fuck mommy, daddy." Steff said as she kissed her father's earlobe.

"Tell me you want to see them fuck daddy." Steff said as she nibbled on his ear while worked her finger under his sweatpants.

Steff ran her hand down and grasped her father's cock in her hand; she slid her hand up and down his shaft, and whispered again into her father's ear.

"Say it daddy, tell me you want to see them fuck. Tell me daddy."

Greg was lost in his own world, and mumbles to his own daughter.

"Yes... I want to see them fuck."

"Mmmm.. Good daddy." Steff replied.

Steff kissed down her father's body, down until she was at the top of his sweat pants, she pulled them down with her free hand, and hovered her mouth over his cock. Slowly. Steff flicked the tip with her tongue, as she slid her hand up and down his shaft.

"Ohh." Greg moaned, as he watched his son run his hands down his wife's panties, and his fingers played with her pussy.

Steff opened her mouth and slid her father into her; she tasted the salty mixture of precum that had leaked out of the tip.

"Uhh." Greg said, as he watched his wife take her own son down her throat, bobbing her head up and down his massive pole.

Steff eased her father's pants down further with her right hand. She stealth fully removed her panties with her left fingers, and kicked them completely off of her body. Her left hand ran back up to her pussy, and toyed with her pussy, she was getting herself ready for her father's waiting cock.

Greg was mesmerized by what he was witnessing; his body was building with lust in anticipation of seeing his son's cock slide into his mothers welcoming pussy.

Greg watched as Billy's fingers slammed into his mother, her moans almost to a scream, her body pushing back onto his hand, and he watched his son's cock lining up for its incestual journey.

Steff brought her body up and over her father's, slid on top of him, and began to rub up and down his stiff cock with her little mound, teasing his dick with her pussy slit.

Greg was hopelessly lost in lust, as he watched his son bring his mother to her climatic explosion. His heart pounded in his chest as he watched his son remove his fingers and pushed his massive dick into his wife's unsuspecting snatch.

Greg let out a gasp, as he watched the look on his wife's face, a look of pain and pleasure.

Steff heard her father's gasp, she spread her legs wider and slowly eased her wet little pussy onto her father's rock hard cock.

"Oh.. Daddy.." Steff said, as she slid herself down more onto his hot dick, she pushed him deeper and deeper into her slick cunt.

Greg felt his daughter's pussy lips circling around his dick; he lay on his back, and closed his eyes as his own forbidden sex took place.

Steff turned her body around and straddled her father. She looked across the campfire and watched her mother getting fucked doggie style by her son. Steff was excited again at the sight of her mother and brother fucking, so much so she smashed her pussy down hard on her father's baby maker and rode his dick. She ground her pussy into her father, and leaned back on her hands. Steff was quickening her pace, bringing herself closer and closer to her own orgasm.

Steff knew she was close to cumming. She watched as her mother had her own orgasm, as she listened to both of them crying out in ecstasy, and watched her mother fall onto the ground.

Steff felt the tingle in her body; she was ready to explode. Steff began to scream to her father.

"Oh.. Daddy.. I'm cumming!. Please cum with me. I want you to cum inside me.. Please daddy.. Oh yes. Oh. Oh. Yes."

Steff quivered on her father's cock, she felt him release his hot cum as it spewed deep inside her womb, and felt it pump more and more sperm into her love canal. Steff closed her eyes and collapsed on her father. Steff turned her head to the side, and said.

"That was fantastic daddy, I love you so much."

Greg, recovering himself, replied

"I love you too, honey bear." He said as he squeezed his daughter tight in his arms.

He couldn't believe how relaxed he was, feeling his daughter's body lying on him Greg wished it could last forever. Moving his daughter to his side, he snuggled up with her and kissed her lips as he began to fall asleep.

Dawn's sexual urges began to quite down. She felt more relaxed, and she found herself getting sleepy She felt her son pull his limp dick slowly out of her stretched pussy, and roll over onto her right side. Billy recovered from his blackout and embraced his mother, pulling her closer to him. He held her tight, and their bodies clung together.

With the four of them sleeping in each other's arms, Mother and son, Father and daughter, tomorrow should be very interesting, indeed.

bob03567
bob03567
4,108 Followers