The Bullpen Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The dark-haired girl was enraged, mostly at her own body for having failed, yet again, at achieving orgasm. For a moment, she seethed at Jake for not being capable of waiting, but the girl suppressed her wrath quickly. A quick glance at the clock revealed that, since Erica had first arrived they'd been fucking each other longer than they hadn't, and that the girl doubted Tom, or Colin, or any other male would have been any more capable of the duration Jake had just gone for. Could it have been her? Again? Had she lost the ability to cum?

Erica shook the thought out of her head. She'd prove the theory wrong, even if she had to ride Jake until she collapsed.

But while Erica was more than capable of crawling back atop her partner, Jake's erection already appeared to be softening. "Not on my watch," Erica reassured herself. She dropped to her knees in front of the couch, and immediately began to lick the remaining jizz from the executive's cock.

Jake was panting, still trying to catch his breath from his orgasm. Though he was tired from his marathon session with the girl, he was in no condition to fight her off, and had no reason to make her stop. He was hot and sweating through his undershirt. Erica seemed ready to let him disrobe, though, already unsnapping his belt and tugging at his waist, even as her tongue ran circles around Jake's shaft inside her mouth.

She swallowed the remainder of his juices, even as the rest dripped disregarded down her own lower body. The girl tasted her own on Jake's dick, the same as she'd tasted them upon Hannah's breath, or in Jamie's mouth, or on Colin's hard-on. Or even, for that matter, on her own toys, sometimes inserted seductively into her own mouth after particularly pleasing orgasm in the Observation Room. She longed to cum again, like that.

Jake's pants and boxers slid easily off his legs. The executive shrugged his shirts off on his own. Suddenly, for the first time in weeks, he was less clothed than the biochemist before him, the girl still sporting her stocking and garter belt.

With her left hand, Erica gently massaged Jake's testicles. With her right, she placed a firm grip about her partner's base. But her mouth was her primary instrument in reanimating Jake's increasingly flaccid dick. Her tongue ran up and down the underside, her lips squeezed it back and forth. And, she her right hand abandoned its post at the base of Jake's cock, it found the girl's own genitals. Moaning audibly, Erica's fingertips teased her own clit, the palm of her hand wet and sticky against her skin because of Jake's ejaculate.

The tide began to turn, and Jake's breathing got heavier and heavier as his member returned to its rigid state. Erica sucked him deep into her mouth, feeling him at the back of her throat. Eager to finally get her release, after going hours without an orgasm, Erica wasn't waiting any longer. She pulled him towards her, onto the floor, and locked her lips against his.

Worried that perhaps she might not be able to orgasm without returning to the nude, as she'd been for so many weeks in the Bullpen, Erica began to unsnap what remained of her clothing – the sullied garter belt, the alluring but constricting stockings, the high heeled shoes. Taking no chances, she even removed her jewelry, piling it atop Jake's coffee table as she continued to kiss him and stroke him with her free hand. Once this task had been completely, she turned away from him, got down on all fours, and waited for Jake to enter her from behind.

With little fanfare, the executive injected his dick back into the girl's waiting cunt. With the hard floor beneath her hands and knees, Erica felt as if this was it – this was where she'd finally get off. She'd been denied a release since leaving the Bullpen that afternoon. She hadn't been able to cum in the comfort of her own home. She hadn't been able to cum through manual masturbation, through the use of vibrators, through the use of pornography. But, once again, her orgasm was building, was within reach. As she screamed dirty words to Jake, behind her, she concentrated on her own body, feeling his dick hammer her again and again.

"Call me a whore," she begged. "Tell me what you're doing to me. Talk to me about my cunt."

Again, this was out Jake's comfort zone. But, he had complied earlier, inserting a digit into the dark-haired girl's anus. With sex this good, there was no denying the girl her requests. So, as Erica continued to call out, "Fuck! Fuck me!" Jake descended into talking dirty, himself. "You needed something in your cunt tonight? You needed this fucking?"

The scientist spread her legs further apart, and leaned forward to rest her upper body against her left forearm, laid flat on the floor in front of her. With the middle and ring fingers of her right hand, Erica surrounded her clitoris, and began to work it furiously back and forth, up and down, and in wild, violent circles. But, try as she might, the orgasm remained elusive.

Jake, to his credit, kept pounding the naked girl before him. He had cum once, and it must have been excruciating to keep from cumming again. But he kept his grip, and even as the minutes ticked by, he didn't relent.

Tears began to form at the corner of the girl's eyes. It was pleasurable, to be sure. Mind-bogglingly so. After weeks of little but plastic, metal, glass, and her own fingers, the sensation of real flesh-and-blood inside of her was no small thing. Her whole body was buzzing, alive with sexual energy. But there was no emancipation, no climax, no cumming.

Her tits bouncing beneath her, her buttocks continuing to take the pounding from behind, Erica did something that she thought she'd never have to do, ever again. She had found her sexual center. She had gained confidence in her body. She had known, at least for a time, what was pleasurable to her, what she needed to get off. Nonetheless, as teardrops began to stream down her cheeks in earnest, Erica faked an orgasm.

"Oh! OH! OH!!! I'm going to..." she screamed, convincingly. Her voice was awash with emotion. "I'm going to cum!" Her whole body convulsed. She achieved completion so many times in the past few weeks that she'd become an expert at what an orgasm looked like. She'd watched recordings of herself on the Bullpen's projector screen – she knew what would be convincing. She moaned, "Oh, fuck! I'm....I'm...I'm....cummmming!"

That was all Jake needed. Once again, he pulled himself from Erica's pussy just in time to explode all over the top of her buttocks. Given the amount of the cum he'd emitted the previous time, both were surprised by the volume of the jism that shot across the girl's back.

Jake seemed unaware of the girl's stifled sobs into the carpet, perhaps writing them off as post-orgasmic panting and moaning. He stood, and collapsed back onto the couch, while Erica – still on all fours – collected her emotions on the floor of his living room.

Finally, she stood, and announced, "I'm going to call for my coach."

Jake appeared puzzled, but too tired to really put up much of an argument. "You're not going to stay?"

"And cuddle?" Erica sneered. It was both belittling and wildly sexy, the girl appearing entirely in control of the situation, entirely comfortable with the notion of casual sex.

"I just thought that –"

"I didn't want anything more than this, Jake. I came to you because I thought you'd understand better than most people."

The ConnPharm executive swallowed hard. It wasn't as if he were fishing for a relationship. But he'd just had the best sex of his life, cumming twice in the span of a half hour. Even if he were entirely drained at that point, he knew that he'd want more in the future. "Sure," he nodded.

Erica, remaining stark naked and still dripping with Jake's cum, called Gino and requested that he return.

"Twenty minutes," Erica announced, turning back to the man across the room. She gathered her things, inserting her jewelry into one of the long, black stockings. Still padding about naked, she balled the stockings and garter belt together, slipped into her heels, and retrieved her cocktail dress from the kitchen.

They waited, awkwardly, until the car arrived. Jake donned his boxers and pants once more, though remained topless. Erica, on the other hand, was in no rush to put her dress back on. She used the already-soiled garter belt to sponge the rest of Jake's cum off of her, licking her fingers as she did so. It turned her on, but also frustrated her, as a representation of how easy Jake had been able to climax. They shared idle chit-chat, talking casually about what Erica had thought felt good, about the function being put together the following evening in Avon, about how the Human Hormone Lab would handle the coming months of Phase 1, Phase 2, and Phase 3 trials now that the early analysis was out of the way.

They drank what remained of their wine, Erica fighting the urge to continue playing with herself. She was still sexually charged and turned on, her pussy still sopping wet and radiating heat, her nipples in their seemingly perpetual state of stiffness. But it would go nowhere – she knew that. Even if she relented to her animal desires, her orgasm would remain elusive, and she'd only be more frustrated than she already was.

Eventually, the doorbell rang, a nude Erica tongue-kissed her host goodbye, and she teased him that she'd see him the following evening at the reception.

"I'll be looking forward to it," Jake answered, his voice still full of lust.

The scientist slipped her black dress over her head by the door, opting to remain unclothed for a long as possible. Tugging the cups into place over her enormous breasts, she opened the door, blew Jake a kiss goodbye, and stepped back into the night.

He listened as her heels click-clacked down the walkway.

***

A half hour later, another door opened to the half-naked Dr. Rivers. She was carrying her Victoria's Secret shopping bag, jeans, tank-top, and panties still inside. Her hair was disheveled, her lipstick somewhat smeared, and her eyes puffy from having been crying in the back seat of Gino's car.

Natalie Hart, wearing nothing more than a bathrobe herself, welcomed the girl into her home with hug. Obviously, Erica had had a difficult evening.

***

Erica masturbated three times that Tuesday, each attempt growing more futile than the previous. By the time she parked her Jetta outside the ConnPharm compound in Avon, she was a mess. Like a junkie going through withdrawal, Erica could barely concentrate on anything aside from her absent orgasms. She was flustered, irritable, and increasingly desperate. Over the previous three weeks or so, she had been given a new outlook on her sexuality – but it had been ripped away from her the moment she had left the Bullpen behind.

Her current situation was most analogous to her struggle during the second week in the Bullpen, when she had been denied release in her dreams, and kept herself from masturbating in her waking life. The difference, though, was that Erica was doing everything in her power to cum this time, to hell with the social consequences. She must have spent the better part of a half hour in one of the changing rooms at the Limited, naked from the waist down, with her fingers knuckle deep in her own twat. But still, nothing.

Erica stepped from the Jetta, locking the door behind her. She wore a tight-fitting pair of blue jeans, a similarly tight-fitting black three-quarter-length t-shirt, and a casual set of black high-heeled shoes. For the first time in well over the month, the girl was wearing a bra, purchased that afternoon. It felt more than a little uncomfortable, and every few steps, Erica adjusted the underwiring again. Her new DD breasts were not used to the support.

It had been a long twenty-four hours. After spending a considerable amount of time trying to get herself off at home the night before, she'd gone to visit Jake Rinaldi. Though the sex had been good, Erica had remained frustrated, her orgasm seemed to have disappeared. And no matter how hard or how many times she tried, it remained elusive.

The consequence of this, however, was that Erica's entire body was still tingling with sexual excitement, as if she were forever on the precipice of cumming. Her pussy, though hardly ever dry in the preceding weeks, had not just remained moist, but rather completely saturated. She'd changed her underwear three times throughout the course of the day, and already the black lace panties she currently had on felt entirely drenched. In fact, she worried that they'd begin to soak through her jeans, giving away just how turned on she truly was.

Was it "worried"? No, perhaps worried was the wrong word. The thought of one of her colleagues noticing a moist stain on the crotch of Erica's jeans excited her. She wasn't just a scientist, celebrating a successful experiment. She was a sexual animal, a nymphomaniac who couldn't control her own body.

Her skin was on fire, as if her entire outer layer had become one, large erogenous zone. Her nipples, as usual, stood straight up and out, and had become extremely sensitive to the lace rubbing against them. Her mouth was watering, and even her tongue, rubbing against the inside of her teeth, or against her lips, felt dirty. If she hadn't known better from a day of disappointment, Erica would have sworn that anyone's light whisper against her neck would have caused her to cum.

Erica entered the lobby of ConnPharm, sliding her ID card through the card-swipe. She smiled flirtingly at the security guards, all of who couldn't resist staring at the dark-haired bombshell walking by. Erica's clitoris tingled as she watched their tongues hang from their mouths, their eyes nearly rolling back in their head.

The girl had awoken that morning lying bare-skinned on the hardwood floor of Natalie Hart's guest bedroom. Her clothes and bags were piled messily on the queen-sized bed beside her, but Erica herself had sought comfort from the ungiving floorboards. Sleep had been impossible on the bed, given the excitement Erica felt running through her body, as well as the far too soft mattress beneath her. The firmness of the floor did little to ease Erica's sexual frustration, but she did eventually pass out, more out of physical exhaustion than anything else. She had literally masturbated herself to sleep, even if her orgasm had never come.

Natalie woke the girl a few minutes before she departed for work that morning, poking her head in the door to check on her guest. The blonde woman invited her protégé down to the kitchen for breakfast, and excused the girl from wearing clothes, if she didn't feel up to it. A few minutes later, a very naked Erica Rivers padded down the stairs and joined Natalie for English muffins and orange juice.

Just sitting across from her boss, wearing absolutely nothing, made Erica realize just how sexually excited she still was, as well as how emotionally draining the previous evening had been. They shared the same conversation they'd had the night before, in depth, between Erica's sobs. They speculated on Erica's psychological blockage – was she incapable of sexual freedom outside the imprisonment of the Bullpen? Had she simply put too much pressure on herself after leaving the ConnPharm campus? Natalie smiled knowingly throughout the course of the discussion, glancing across the breakfast bar at the naked woman before her. This behavior both frustrated Erica, who became convinced that her boss knew the key to her current predicament, and stimulated her, the girl taunted by the fact that Natalie knew just how aroused she really was.

Erica's suspicion was confirmed only a few minutes after Natalie had departed for work. As Erica stood alone with her legs apart, bracing herself against Natalie's kitchen counter and furiously kneading her pussy, she heard her cell phone begin to chime upstairs. Her fingers sticky with her own juices, Erica answered the phone. She lay back on the bed in the guest room, still continuing to stroke herself, and listened to her boss on the other end of the line.

"I know what's happening," Natalie teased. "I know why you haven't been able to orgasm."

"Oh god," Erica cried. "Please tell me, please."

"Not yet. But we can think of this as MY experiment, now. I have my hypothesis, and you're going to need me in order to test it."

"Natalie, please," Erica begged. She began to tear up again. "I don't think I can make it through another hour like this."

"Not yet," Natalie repeated. "Tonight, after the reception."

"No! No! I don't think I can make it that long, Natalie! Please! I need this! I can't think straight, I can't concentrate on anything else, I can't even function like a normal human being. If I don't cum soon, I'm going to have a breakdown."

"Tonight," her bossed said, assuredly. "But I can promise that it'll be worth your while."

Erica begged and pleaded for a few minutes longer, and even, at one point, threatened Natalie's well being if Erica wasn't allowed to get off. But the older woman held firm, asking the dark-haired girl to give herself over and put her trust in her. In between now and then, she tasked the girl with picking up an item at the mall, and told her to immerse herself in her unending arousal. When she did, finally, get off, it would be well worth her wait.

Murderous thoughts echoed through Erica's thought process as she descended the stairs to the Bullpen. Natalie withholding Erica's key to climax was more than just cruel, it was torturous. The girl had been unable to fully put her trust in the blonde woman, continuing to masturbate without success in Natalie's home, in her car on the way to the Avon Marketplace from the impound lot, or at the Limited that afternoon. She had called Natalie twice more to beg for the answer, but Dr. Hart simply hadn't picked up. She had toyed with the idea of bringing another partner back to her place, but Erica wasn't sure that she could fake another orgasm, or bear witness to another person getting off while she herself remained mired in her current predicament.

What was worse, Erica thought to herself, was that she was probably more than capable of solving her current puzzle on her own. If Natalie suspected she knew the answer, it didn't seem impossible that Erica herself might be able to piece it together. But the dark-haired girl was simply unable to think straight, or come at the problem objectively. She could concentrate only on her throbbing cunt, and suffer bewilderment at her absent climax.

Erica slid her ID card through the slot beside the door to the Observation Room. As she stepped inside, the motion sensor lights kicked on, revealing an empty room and a darkened Bullpen beyond. Disappointed that she was alone, but undeterred, Erica keyed up the ops desk in order to open the sliding doors to the cage where she'd spent so much time. It had been her cocoon, where she'd blossomed into the sexual butterfly she'd become, and Erica hoped the relief she sought would be found within. Once the doors had been opened, and the pen illuminated, Erica powered the system back down, uninterested in emitters or the scientific data the mainframe could collect.

The black-haired girl undressed at her old locker, even hanging the sopping wet black-lace tanga on the hook for display. Her wardrobe bag, with her ensemble for the function that evening, was draped over the weight bench behind her. Stark naked yet again, Erica stepped into the Bullpen, basking in the familiar surroundings. She did not do so completely empty handed, however. With the tactile waves off, there was no harm in bringing toys into the Bullpen, and Erica was finally capable of engaging in a long-standing fantasy she had held while masturbating manually in captivity. She had a small, lime green anal probe in one hand (the staff at Le Chateau Exotique had called it the "Kiwi Gumdrop"), and a hooked, bright-pink silicone g-spot massager in the other.