The Bullpen Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Erica had three hours before she needed to be upstairs in the function hall. And, Natalie be damned, she was going to do her best to get herself off with the time she had remaining.

***

The dark-haired scientist stepped through the double-doors to the function hall in a red dress more loose than some had been expecting or hoping. The bodice, from the girl's waist to her breasts, was certainly tight-fitting enough, the cascading ruffles holding tight to Erica's abdomen. And the sweetheart neckline, with its cups holding Erica's biochemically enhanced breasts up and in place, left a lot of skin visible on the girl's shoulders and back. But from the waist down, the dress hung loosely just past her knees in a number of layers, as if Erica were attending the prom. It was certainly not the same short, skin-tight cocktail dress that Erica had worn to Jake Rinaldi's the night before, and Jake, like so many others that had gotten used to watching Erica's naked form, couldn't help but feel disappointed by the way the dress hid Erica's lower body.

Despite this, no one could argue that Erica looked spectacular as she stepped into the Connecticut Ballroom, ConnPharm's primary function hall. Her hair had been trimmed and shaped that afternoon, a dramatic step-up from the hurried chop cuts she'd received from Colin Eggert. Her neck was adorned with a tight-fitting silver choker, her left wrist and ears with a matching bracelet and earring set. Her lips were a deep, luscious shade of red, and this was the first time almost all had seen Erica wearing make-up in weeks. Her green eyes, though bright and unquestioningly hungry, gave away an emotional exhaustion that Erica had been battling with throughout the previous twenty-some hours.

Sixty to seventy people had been invited, and each one stared at Erica as she entered the room. She shuddered with pleasure as this thought raced through her brain, and as a jolt of carnal energy shot through her body from her still-moist vagina. Technicians, executives, scientists, and board members – all had gathered to celebrate the success of Erica's breast augmentation, and presumably all at either heard of (or borne witness to) Erica's own sexual blossoming.

Erica had, perhaps as expected, been unsuccessful in the pursuit of her elusive orgasm that afternoon in the Bullpen. Her pussy was sore from hours of penetration, rubbing, and vibration, but it was a dull, pleasant ache, and it called out to be touched even more. She'd fucked herself on the Bullpen floor. She'd fucked herself against the reflective glass of the Bullpen's inner wall. She'd fucked herself at the lunch table in the Observation Room, at the ops desk, on the exercise equipment, and even against the doors leading to the hall beyond. She had been tempted to don the electronic corset she'd worn on forays from the Bullpen itself, but the equipment had been removed from the Observation Room, and probably set in one of the electronics cabinets upstairs. Still, she'd been unable to cum.

If her attempt to climax had been fruitless, it had passed the time. Soon enough, Erica would be attending the reception held in her honor, and she'd give herself over to Natalie Hart. Her release, she hoped, would follow.

She showered in the Bullpen, operating the water pressure and temperature from the ops desk outside. She did her hair and make-up in the reflecting glass inside, and dressed herself at her locker. Though she initially thought better of it, Erica did leave her other clothes, as well as her garment bag, in the Observation Room, her black tanga panties still hanging on the hook, and still smelling of Erica's excited pussy.

The scientist stepped into the audience wearing a pair of ridiculous black stiletto sandals, complementing her dark hair and contrasting the carmine dress. She towered over most of the men in the room, a sexual goddess among her lowly disciples. As she passed Michael Yamamoto, ConnPharm's chief medical officer, she imagined him accidentally shooting his load in his pants, but then cringed, bothered by the thought of someone else cumming so easily.

She greeted Ken Hastings and Bill Forrester, flirted with Jane Allard and Harriet Vanoza, and giggled with Professor Jagdesh Trivedi, who had driven down from Green College that afternoon. Though Erica did her best to pass herself off as normal, she was never quite capable of engaging in conversation without the thought of her promised orgasm.

Allard, more than anyone else, surprised the girl. In a low whisper, when no one else was around, the head of ConnPharm's sales and marketing asked, "Were you an exhibitionist before the experiment?"

"Not that I knew," Erica replied. Giving it a few seconds of thought, she answered, "Maybe. Maybe I always was, and just never realized it.

The older woman seemed excited by this topic.

"I mean, I always fantasized about what it would be like to be watched, while I masturbated, or had sex with my boyfriend, but it was never anything that I acted upon."

"What were you thinking about, the first time," Allard paused for a second, gathering the courage to continue, "the first time you...er...masturbated beneath the shower?"

Obviously, this woman had seen the footage. Jane Allard was young, relative to her position. She was probably only in her late thirties, having successfully built two biotech start-ups before accepting her current position at ConnPharm. And, in addition to youth, Allard had been blessed with a figure, to boot. Erica drank in the woman with her eyes, imagining the redhead seated at home, watching the recording of Erica masturbating beneath the shower in the Bullpen. She imagined Allard dildoing herself, getting off by watching Erica get off, a voyeur to complement Erica's inner exhibitionist.

Already turned on, Erica opted to give the woman what she really wanted. "Being double penetrated," Erica answered, soft enough to avoid attention from other partygoers. Stepping into Jane Allard, Erica continued, "I was standing, naked in the Bullpen, bent at the waist, with Colin Eggert's dick in my mouth, and Noah Braddock's in my twat."

As she whispered to Allard, she pointed out the two men across the room. Colin, with his wife Jamie, was engaged in conversation with a few of the other technicians. Noah, meanwhile, was having a spirited argument with Natalie Hart and Hannah Cho. Though her fantasy beneath the shower had actually involved her boyfriend Tom, Erica incorporated her scientific partner instead, providing Allard with a visual cue upon which to base her own fantasy. And, besides, Erica told herself, the thought of Noah taking her from behind more than excited her at that very moment.

Allard was already responding to Erica's foul language, and had become flushed and embarrassed at becoming so turned on in the middle of the function. Still, she did nothing to dissuade the girl from continuing.

"They were all watching," the scientist went on, letting her eyes touch upon the people who had made up her fantasy audience that evening, each one present that night. "Aaron. Mike Takahashi. Vijay. Natalie. Wendy. Forrester. They were all gathered outside the Bullpen, all of them watching my every move, all of them clinically recording each gasp of pleasure, each thrust Noah made deep into my pussy."

Erica licked her lips, and continued. "They both came, at the same time. Colin shot his jizz against my chest, Noah in my bush. But I couldn't orgasm. It felt so, so good, but I didn't have permission. Natalie wouldn't let me cum."

The girl lingered on this last sentence, repeating, "Natalie wouldn't let me cum."

Allard was enraptured, hanging on every word. Beneath the fabric of the redheaded woman's pantsuit, Erica knew her nipples were hard, she knew that her pussy was wet. Allard was getting off on listening to Erica tease her, and Erica herself grew wetter as she recounted her fantasy.

The dark haired girl leaned closer, let her lips glance upon Allard's ear briefly, and then carried on. Her hot breath against the other woman's skin had the effect she had desired, and she felt Allard give herself over to Erica completely. "Noah flipped me, and put me on Colin's lap. Her fucked me, he fucked my pussy, he fucked me inside –" Erica whined, and continued, "And he let Colin fuck me from behind, in my asshole. And with each passing thrust –"

She was interrupted. To Allard's disappointment, Erica cut herself short, turning to face Hannah Cho. Hannah, obviously, had caught some of Erica's dialogue, but she made no mention of it at first. Shooting a wry smile at her friend, she excused the dark-haired girl from her conversation with the head of sales and marketing, leaving Jane Allard little more than a pool of lust.

"What was that about?" Hannah asked, as the two girls stepped away from the ConnPharm executive.

"I think we may have voyeur in executive management," Erica purred.

"I think we may have more than one," the Korean replied, directing her friend's attention around the room. Once again, all eyes were on Erica Rivers.

Stopping a waiter and taking two glasses of pinot grigio, Hannah finally came to rest a short distance from a gathering of scientists from the Human Hormone Lab. She gave one glass of wine to her friend, and after taking a sip herself, explained conspiratorially that Natalie had informed her of Erica's current sexual setbacks.

"Is there anything I can do?" Hannah asked.

Erica imagined herself lifting her skirt, dropping her panties, and letting the Asian biologist lap her pussy right there, in front of the surrounding crowd. With the lust circulating through her body, part of her doubted it would take Hannah very long to bring her to her climax. But the other part of her psyche knew that, however turned on Erica was by the visual she was imagining, the resulting cunnilingus would ultimately prove futile.

Erica shook her head. "Natalie thinks she can help. But she's playing games before she tells me."

Hannah nodded. Across the room, Natalie and Noah were still in the midst of a heated argument.

"Let her play her games," Hannah answered. "I think she might know what she's doing."

A look of shock came over Erica's face. "Did she tell you?"

"No," the Korean scientist said, "not exactly."

"You have to tell me," Erica demanded. "You have to tell me!"

"Not yet."

The discussion seemed to have ended there, and though Erica pursued her friend aggressively, Hannah shrugged her off. It obviously pained the Korean scientist, but she explained to Erica that she didn't know what Natalie had going, in its entirety. And she had been sworn to secrecy. But, like Natalie, Hannah thought the experiment would probably prove successful – Erica just needed to give herself over to her boss.

Erica continued to drink and mingle, greeting her assistants and colleagues along the way. Forty-five minutes after first stepping through the doors of Connecticut Hall, Erica heard a wine glass being chimed from across the room. Natalie's voice cut through the crowd's conversation.

"If I could get your attention for a minute or two," Natalie called out. As usual, she was dressed to the nines, attracting the lustful gazes of men around her, completely calling attention to herself instead of women half her age.

As the voices silenced, Natalie carried on. "We'll have speeches and toasts in a short while, but I just thought that I'd cut through the bullshit, a bit. We're here tonight to celebrate the achievements of everyone involved in the Deuterotone Project, and, in particular, the courage of Dr. Rivers to become her own guinea pig in this experiment. We still have to go through all the phases of medical trials, but if the Early Analysis is any indication, ConnPharm is going to have eager young women kicking down the door for a safe, somewhat natural alternative to breast augmentation.

"But let's not pretend we're here for any other reason. This experiment, from its earliest stages over five weeks ago, has always been about the chest of this young woman across the room. And while there's little doubt in my mind that each and every one of you has seen pictures or pirated video of Dr. Rivers in the Bullpen, this is the first time that most of you has seen the promise deuterotone brings with it, in person.

"I've talked it over with Erica, as well as with our good president Andrew Donnelly," Natalie continued. From the looks on Erica's and Donnelly's faces, however, this wasn't entirely true. Nonetheless, the blonde woman carried on, "And it seems a shame to deprive you all of the fruits of your labor. Each one of you has given time and effort on behalf of this experiment, this young lady, and the two breasts that lay beneath that thin layer of fabric. And so, rather than hide them away, Erica had agreed to undress one last time, and let us all behold the achievement that deuterotone has wrought."

Erica grinned from ear to ear. No, Natalie hadn't asked her about this. But there was little doubt that Erica would have responded in the positive. Her clothes had been bothering her all day, bunching up in the wrong places, restricting her movement, uncomfortably rubbing against her skin. That evening, though she'd been wearing her dress for only a little over an hour, had been an exercise in discomfort.

She feigned embarrassment, however. Though most of the people at the reception that evening had gotten to know Erica Rivers as anything but shy, she still made a show of not wanting to strip down to her underwear. She didn't protest aloud, though, and after a few moments of demure hesitation, Erica reached for the zipper on the back of her dress.

The sound of the zipper was resonant in the silent room. Everyone gathered, men and women, seemed to be inhaling, waiting for the moment of truth. More and more of Erica's bare back was exposed to the collection of partygoers behind her, even as the cups of the dress held their place to the audience before her. Eventually, with the zipper at its nadir, Erica slid the front of her dress slowly down her body. She exposed the bare skin of her breasts, the brownish-purple areolas, and the at-attention nipples protruding upward and outward.

The red fabric slid down her body, exposing the perfect alabaster skin, the alluring bellybutton, and, finally, the waistline of Erica's red panties. Though the girl hadn't been aware of what her boss had been planning for the evening, she'd dutifully gone to Victoria's Secret to retrieve the item Natalie had purchased for her online. Erica slithered out of her dress, unveiling the frilly red panties she'd been hiding all evening. They were lace-ruffled, with a pretty black bow on the left leg – panties clearly meant to be seen. The girl stepped from the puddle of black fabric, bent at the waist to pick it up, and smiled at the disbelieving audience.

"Well, everyone," Natalie finished, directing all attention back towards Erica, "enjoy."

Erica lost the rest of the evening in a blur of a sexual arousal. She vaguely remembered handing her dress off to someone nearby, but when she slipped secretively from the function hall over an hour later, she had entirely forgotten who that person was, or where they had told her they'd put her dress. Wearing nothing but her heels, her jewelry, and the red ruffled panties, Erica moved from guest to guest, from conversation to conversation, from one corner of the room to the other. She drank, but not heavily so, already inebriated on her own carnal desires, her libido clouding her thought process more so than the alcohol.

The girl recalled having conversations with Colin and Jamie, with Wendy Milne and Tessa Romero, with Andrew Donnelly – but later that evening lacked recollection on what those conversations had been about. She did, however, remember the flirting smiles she'd received from Jamie, the obvious erection in Colin's pants, the sales pitch Wendy had offered for her services, and the roving eyes of ConnPharm's chief executive officer.

There were quick speeches, congratulatory comments, and even a few hugs from female colleagues. Erica herself spoke, thanking the audience around her, and making mention of the good future deuterotone had before it. Erica returned to Jane Allard, and continued to rile the woman up, doing the same to herself in the process. She spoke with Natalie, and begged for release, only to be denied once again. She thanked the Bullpen technicians for their hard work, as well as for their countless gifts.

During all of this, Erica's breasts were fully exposed to everyone around her. Aside from the small and sexy pair of panties, she was naked in a room full of strangers. No longer was this a scientific experiment, and no longer was the full collection of her audience separated by computers and camera equipment. The girl was made fully aware of every glance, every look, every stare of the men and women around her. She was a sexual object to some, nothing more than a slut to others, and subjected to imaginations from one corner of Connecticut Hall to the other. It was all Erica could do to keep from tearing her panties off and finger-fucking herself in the center of the room.

While speaking with Dr. Robert Van Guilder, Erica casually rubbed the front of her panties against the corner of a table of hors d'oeuvres. During a conversation with Aaron, Vijay, and Takahashi, she absent-mindedly pinched one of her nipples between the knuckles of her right hand, all three lab assistants doing their best to carry on as if they weren't noticing. Her whole body convulsed with carnal pleasure when Natalie touched the small of her back to get her attention.

For a short while, Erica actually did entertain the thought of taking her panties off, as well. They'd all watched her touch her naked pussy, or, at the very least, heard stories. They'd all seen the café au lait staining her otherwise perfect buttocks. She'd been naked in front of many of them for over five weeks, and already stood topless before them now. But, she shook the fantasy from her head with one glance in Natalie's direction. She'd do anything the blonde woman asked of her, and would follow those instructions to the letter, if it meant achieving release once more.

Eventually, the party began to die down, board members and executives excusing themselves to join their families at home, technicians and scientists eager to leave their workplace after a long, if interesting, afternoon. Erica's red lace panties were entirely soaked through, and she was well aware that the smell of pussy was blatant to everyone within a few feet of her. The entire evening had been a form of foreplay, Erica very nearly getting off just on the people watching her breasts jiggle and bounce with every step, the audience enraptured by the way her DD tits heaved with each breath; men and women both drawn to her long, smooth, and naked legs.

When Natalie approached through the thinning crowd, and took hold of Erica's hand, the skin-to-skin contact nearly caused Erica to orgasm then and there. She was nothing more than one, large erogenous zone, teased and taunted to the verge of climax. Erica spoke not a word to her boss, instead following her silently from Connecticut Hall to the ConnPharm lobby, still naked from the waist up. They walked from the lobby to the elevators, passing two very lucky security cards, neither capable of asking the women for their security clearances, given their mouths were wide open and their tongues hanging out.

Once on the elevator, Natalie offered, breathily, "You can touch yourself now, if you want."

Erica wasted no time, her right hand immediately delving beneath the lacy red fabric, and finding her clit with her fingertips. She sighed heavily, closed her eyes, and uttered, "Fuuuck." She'd been desperate to do this all evening. And, almost instantaneously, she felt closer to cumming than she had since leaving the Bullpen. She leaned backwards against the elevator door, her back arching, and her hand frantically at work beneath her panties.