The Bunnies of the Bay Area Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The original puppy girl cowered away from the ruckus, scooting herself across the carpet with her frictionless varnished body making the slide effortless like she was on ice. She slammed against a bookcase and curled-up into a ball, hiding her head under her hands. Her snout peered out from under the oversized floppy beagle ears.

The new puppy girl did not move for a full minute and then jerked her head up with a deep breath. Her head searched to see where she was. The fetish activated. It took her. She calmly sat-up, posed her gloved hands in front of her perky breasts, and posed her body like a begging dog. She helplessly pulled her shoulders back pressing her perfect rubber coated breasts forward. The shape of her erect nipples added protruding bumps under the shiny black seamless surface wrapping her rounded mounds. She silently corrected her posture to rest her weight on the back of her new dark finished high-heeled boots. A brief lift of the rear for a second allowed her to wiggle her hips.

Nathalie noticed no tail though, but the hip wiggled still looked cute. Her redhead assistant never look so fuckable. The thought startled the head Bunny, who felt a little guilty for thinking sex at that moment. No, Nathalie vowed: there would be no guilt for the assistant's transformation. Her assistant was the one who blew it. So much psychic coaching that other Bunnies could only dream to learn, an advantage almost guaranteeing eternal life, and now it all sat on the floor wrapped in a sheen of tar.

"Blast it," said Nathalie.

Anyone who knew the redhead could read her eyes. They would see just how badly the kneeling ex-Bunny wanted to speak, to plead, to beg for mercy; but each attempt was answered by her body motioning with a slight butt lift off the back of her heels and a brief cute sexy degrading little wiggle. This happened several times. The girl wanted to scream, but her body only had one answer for her: and then it happened again: she silently wiggled her butt once more. She was a puppy girl now and forever. She would never be fully human or pass as a normal human or speak or listen to humans. Soon English would fade from her mind. At least that was the theory. No one could confirm it though. Amateur mind-melds resulted in more puppy girls.

The regret faded from Nathalie's thoughts. Tisk tisk. Her mentoring had helped the redhead to pull out some images. It should have provided protection too. Maybe studies on puppy girl thinking could have followed. Too bad.

"You've been very, very good," said Nathalie, walking to a fireplace mantel and pulling an embroidered sash hanging from the ceiling. A faint electric bell rang in the background. She gave the first puppy girl, who was still curled-up on the floor, a swat in the rear and a directing finger-point that the creature should sit with the new latex girl. Through the door, sounds of high heel clicks could be heard ascending the large marble staircase.

Bunny Nathalie took a deep breath and felt a little relief. It had been a tough week for her after all: very stressful in fact. She ignored the two puppy girls and sat in her executive swivel chair. Her cottontail protruded through the hole in the chair's lower back. She rotated the raised right armrest down into position, threw a long leg over it, and pondered the facts while she swung her dangling leg back and forth. What should she do? Which step first?

The two puppy girls performed some more eager butt wiggles and each gave little doggy whimpers.

Nathalie was surprised at the whines. They actually could make vocal noises after all. Interesting, but nothing under their own control probably.

"Yes Mistress," said another taller, even prettier, redhead in a red satin Bunny costume standing at the door.

"Bunny Reddie, have Meredith take these two down to the kennel cages in the basement. Oh, and call the museum. Have the librarian set-up a new trophy case. I want these two stuffed and mounted under glass before the weekend. It's just too cruel to leave them like this.

The puppy girls wiggled happily, but inside they must have been panicking. Hearing "stuffed and mounted" probably didn't help, but Nathalie had more important issues than thinking of sympathetic or diplomatic statements for girls who would never participate in any human discourse ever again - short of sex. Hmm, sex. She reconsidered keeping them. But, no. The imprisoned misery they'd suffer in between giving and receiving orgasms would be far too cruel. Yes, frozen forever just seemed the right thing to do somehow.

Bunny Reddie found a leash on the floor and clipped it onto a collar of a puppy girl. Reddie was oblivious to the fact that a short moment ago the leather strap had grown like a sprouting seed from a Bunny bowtie. A metal dog tag was the next item she picked-up. A Bunny cufflink had given itself over to the puppy costume to form the dog tag. Pressed into the metal plate were the words: "My name is: DUCHESS." Reddie saw the other girl already had a similar tag. She turned back to the untagged puppy girl, kneeled, and attached the metal to Duchess's collar.

"Come-on Duchess," said Reddie, rubbing the floppy ears affectionately. She noticed a white Bunny cuff on the floor and almost reached for it.

"Leave that," said Nathalie. "Odd that didn't change. Don't touch it."

Reddie nodded. "Come-on you cute little rascal." She read the other dog tag: JET. "How cute. Come Jet. Come."

Jet stood once she felt her leash tugged. Somehow the costume made that known to both girls that firm tugs from an owner gave permission to stand. Reddie gave the leashes another yank and sure enough the girls responded in unison by raising their hands in front like begging eager little pets.

Reddie gently jerked a third time, signaling a forward march. She led the two girls out to the hallway.

The new puppy girl, Duchess, gave a look back as she neared the doorway's threshold. Her eyes sadly pleaded. She paused for a second while her leash briefly went slack.

The look touched Nathalie's heart - for a brief moment anyway.

"Don't worry darling," Nathalie said. "Mommy will make certain you won't feel a thing when we pose you - not a single thought or feeling of time will pass. I won't allow it. You have my word."

The pet waggled her butt repeatedly, obviously trying to talk. A yank on the leash pulled the latex girl away.

Now at least, Nathalie knew where Bunny Maria met some of her Bunnies and possibly where her headquarters was too. Apparently home base was on Mission Street, the First Bank of San Francisco. It wasn't even a bank anymore. A clothing store for women had taken the space over. Nathalie felt encouraged by that fact. It was something Maria would do. But it was suspicious how this information was obtained. It cost a Bunny, but still, maybe Electra thought a puppy girl could never give away any knowledge - or did Electra know a Bunny mind meld might work? That bitch probably did know and also knew the cost to obtain the information too. She probably laughed knowing Nathalie would have to sacrifice not just any Bunny, but one with some psychic skills in melding with costumes. Electra hated Bunnies. There was also a possibility that Maria sent a Bunny to be caught in the first place.

Nathalie took a moment to reminisce about her lost assistant, who had been adequate at best, mediocre really. Nathalie had scolded the girl for not studying harder. She had warned the girl to never think about another costume's fetish during a session. A single thought opens the doors to being taken over. Oh well, not her problem anymore. She thought about Electra again - now that bitch was a great fuck - that is before they caused that Earthquake and burned down the city so long ago.

*****

Hours later, Jet pawed at her new doggy cage door. A steel water bowl sat inside the cage with her. It took a long silent elevator ride from the penthouse down to what must have been a basement and then down a second elevator to a sub-sub-basement. She pawed some more. She didn't know this building. The former Bunny, now transformed into Duchess, probably knew where they were. Could puppy girls talk, at least to each other? She had only known Bunny Maria's small Bunny-world and now she knew of another Bunny hutch existing. How many were there out there?

She whined and whimpered. She wondered: had she done that or had the costume taken control again? And where was a clock? A windowless room and a mentally draining day, not knowing a simple thing like the day or time irked her. She crawled around in her cage barely high enough for her to stand on hands and knees. In her periphery vision she could see her black mask's edges cut open for eyeholes. She could feel the suit's tight slender waistline cinching her tummy. She hated the snug stiffness around the arms, legs, shoulders, and how it all made even crawling around inside her small cage difficult. She had to bend to pace around inside the cage. The suit's stiffness resisted that. Along with annoying crinkles and squeaks when the suit rubbed itself, the suit tormented her. It acted like a prison shrink-wrapped to her body.

Her eyes crossed, looking at her snout. The damn thing blocked her view when she tried to press her eyes near the cage door. With each attempt, her head awkwardly rotated because of the nose. She wanted to see what was around her, to the left, to the right.

Damn this nose.

Her fists pounded into the blanket folded and laid flat on the floor. The suit made her crawl about, pacing. She wanted to hit the bars. Her hand swatted the door. She was surprised the suit allowed her to have any say in her movements. With another angry swat, her right glove snagged on a bent piece of metal. The latex ripped across the forearm. The bare skin showed underneath. No scratches, but the suit, once ripped, kept tearing so easily.

Was this an out? She pawed at it. The suit fought her and then her arm burned. The suit punished her with electrical shocks to the point of almost knocking her out. It was clear that she should be more careful. She cringed and watched as the rip healed itself to a smooth finish.

There was no out. This suit was a part of her now.

Staring out through the bars, she could see an opposing wall of cage doors like a pet store might have. Every unit was empty, except for the one of holding Duchess, who slept silently inside. The mind meld must have burnt out the former Bunny. For Jet, the mind meld felt so good, better than sex. She whimpered and thought: please send another Bunny to read her mind.

To the left of Duchess, a large metal door, large enough for a truck to drive through, slid open and crashed to its stopping position. The door, painted pristine white like the rest of the kennel room, contrasted greatly with the adjacent dark dirty furnace room revealed behind it. Jet strained to see off into the dark corners. Like a dessert mirage, she could see some Bunnies playing shuffleboard on the cement floor. Other Bunnies in silhouette against the furnace light, pranced about, stopping to massage each other, sometimes to make out.

Two twin bunnies, entering the cage area, struggled with the weight of the door. They tried to close it, but gave up. Donning matching orange costumes, their giggles echoed as they turned and click-clacked their heels into the Seven-Eleven fluorescent light flooding the sterile kennel room. It seemed that the cages were tucked away in subbasement where no one would find them. It was like all hope was lost.

Jet wondered if her life would pass in a cage watching the world go by as her costume eagerly forced her to into different sexual positions. Would she be whored out till the "stuffing" and "mounting" mentioned for the coming weekend? What did that even mean? Stuffing?

"Hurry," said the first twin Bunny. "We've got to get back into our cages."

"Nathalie thinks we're too, too dumb to live upstairs," said the second, pushing out her lower lip in a childish pout.

Jet's costume took over as the twins approached. It wiggled her ass. It pawed the cage door with her hands. It whimpered, using her own vocal chords against her will. It went into full "puppy time mode" and took full control of her body. Her mind was disconnected from her physique and thrown into the back seat. The rubber drove now. She couldn't stop her puppy actions. Her body betrayed her even more and acted all excited and happy when one of the twins took a moment to bow with hands propped on the knees - putting her cleavage nicely into view.

"Aw," coed the Bunny, "Bunny F! We've got a new friend!"

"Shut-up, Bunny C! No way! It's a doggy girl," said the twin with a bow of her own, full cleavage displayed.

Jet's body wiggled with the costume's own utter happiness. Jet, the person trapped inside, was so detached that she started to think of other things while her body performed all its puppy girl nonsense. Who were these Bunnies anyway? What was Nathalie up to? Will Bunny Maria do anything to save one of her own, even if a pet now? Was it too late to be saved?

"She's so, so friendly," said the first Bunny, now opening the cage door to touch and caress. "So smoooooth."

"Oh! Her cage door has a name on it too, just like our cage doors. Let's see - oh my - she has more letters than us." She pronounced each letter slowly with great concentration, "J. E. T."

"Wait I got it, Jeh-something."

"ET's a movie!"

"Shh. Hush. No, it's Jay. Jeh?"

"Yeah, that's it. Jeh. Jeee. Jey. Ji."

"Jet!"

"I was going to say that." She playfully hit at the other's bare shoulder. But maybe it was too hard. They stood on their knees facing each other in anger, then forgiveness, then a deep longing for love.

Jet found her head surrounded by two sets of bullet bra'ed breasts aimed right at her.

"Hug me," said the Bunnies in perfect unison.

They reached their arms out, pressed their boobs together and squeezed Jet out of the sandwich. One Bunny cupped and patted the other's ass. The other squeezed a cottontail.

Jet wanted back in, but then saw the first's nametag was labeled "F" - maybe it was something to do with her low IQ, F - as in failing grade. Jet then saw that the second tag had "C" for a name. Two more identical blonde orange bimbos entered the kennel room: Bunnies "E" and "A" - quadruplet blonde bimbettes! Wait. F meant sextuplets. Amazing! Jet's latex covered body went into a frenzy when Bunnies E, A, F and C joined together in petting her. With orange satin all a round, well-rounded breasts wonderfully strained the limits of their orange satin costumes. Jet watched her body being hugged and rubbed as the Bunnies tugged and spun the pet in place on the waxed floor as each took turns, some even kissed. The puppy costume posed the body it wrapped to ready itself for more petting - a butt wiggle got added periodically to the gleeful delight of the bimbo airheads.

Another Xerox-copy blonde Bunny entered, nametag K. Another followed, Bunny M. Jet counted the alphabet letters out in her head up to M. There are 13 identical bimbos! Then a Bunny Y entered with a Bunny CC and Bunny BB.

When the Bunnies stopped playing with the puppy girl, Jet got enough control to position her head to look around at all the animal cages built into the walls three levels high. Her ground floor cage had two more above it. So many stacked columns were to the left and right. She saw an orange Bunny climb into a second level cage, closing her own metal barred door with a locking click.

"Come sleep with me," said one Bunny to another. Two clones quickly climbed into a cramped coop together. Jet wondered how they managed to fit. The idea of being spooned by one set of the pillowy breasts thrilled her. How could she get a Bunny to cram inside with her? She whimpered.

"She's cute when she makes a puppy wuppy noisy woisies," said Bunny M.

Jet felt an orgasm approaching. More petting please. The puppiness went into overdrive. Jet's eyes half closed as her body trembled. The Bunnies' hands stroked and one even started to rub the upper inner thighs, probably sensing the sexual build.

The attention ended suddenly when the lights flickered.

Bunny Meredith yelled from the doorway, flipping the light switches on and off as if ending intermission at a theater show. "Cages, girls. Cages. And get that dog back in her cell!"

"Yes, Bunny Meredith," said the Bunnies in unison.

Jet whimpered. No! I'm so so close to release - lovely release. Please! Bunny Meredith, whoever you are, order a Bunny to join me in my cage!

Several hands slid Jet's body in a spin over the smooth floor. Her head got pushed down, her body pushed forward. No! Not the cage! The words stayed in her head. Nothing was spoken. Speech was hopeless. She tried to resist, but the Bunnies shoved her deep inside the kennel. A smack followed on her shiny rear as a Bunny giggled and locked the door closed.

No! Her mind fought the latex prison. A hand raised, almost under her control. It tried to salvage the sex with just a quickie masturbation, but the suit refused to let the hand touch. No! The suit only wanted others to touch it. Now the hand only pawed at the cage door, as she watched the orange satin costumed idiots struggle to open their own prison doors and climb inside.

One Bunny actually stared for several minutes at her lock and suddenly realized the door had already been left wide open. That realization further confused her. Another moment passed. She finally gave up and climbed inside.

Bunny Meredith clicked the lights off, stepped out into the furnace room, and with all her weight, slammed the huge door shut. Chains rattled on the other side.

In the darkness, a high pitch voice said, "Good night Bunny M."

"Good night Bunny AA," said another helium airhead.

"Good night Bunny" -

"ARF! ARF!" interrupted Jet, protesting the choir of idiots. She surprised herself with pushing out a couple barks, until she realized it was her costume begging for love. "Arf!" It wasn't her at all. It was the carnal.

*****

During the sunset, hours before any bimbo Bunnies caged themselves, a limousine cruised the highway passing through Oakland heading south towards San Jose. It would later travel up the peninsula towards San Francisco, stopping at Nathalie's penthouse. Normally the limousine would simply pass through the city, cross the Golden Gate Bridge, and complete the loop around the bay, returning the same night to the ranch in Marin County. Tonight, it would stop at the penthouse to leave a dumb bimbo passenger riding in back.

Hidden from the world behind tinted windows, Bunny Chauffie, dressed in a pink satin uniform, including a pair of pink satin ears that brushed the car ceiling, navigated down the highway. She looked back at her cargo, Vivian - now transformed into another Bunny Candie. The chauffer hoped that maybe this bimbo might gossip and say what Nathalie's top secret project involved. At the ranch, the nerdy Bunny Meredith mentioned that it would be best that this mindless girl be near Bunny Nathalie, who could coach the clueless wit about restoring some IQ points. The lab Bunnies said they had concluded a barrage of tests, but that's all they would say. A day earlier, Chauffie had driven Vivian to the ranch. The resulting transformation now sitting in the backseat was scary. It was clearly wise to avoid any orange costumes.

The driver pressed forward, entering the town of Fremont. She added a few more ganders in the mirror at Bunny Candie.

With each glance, the dits waved madly back. The rapid arm movements jiggled her breasts. The bimbo then covered her eyes, quickly uncovered them, and covered them again. She snickered with few intermittent cute little snorts. She actually tried to play peek-a-boo.