The Bunnies of the Bay Area Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chauffie shook her head. No, there was little hope that the once smart law student survived the orange costume. The driver pondered the mysterious event planned for the coming weekend that got Bunny Nathalie in such a fit. It was all so hush-hush.

Staring ahead and ignoring the childish game being played behind her, the pink Bunny played her own game of stop and go. She liked rush-hour traffic. It moved slowly and allowed her to sense in more depth the other costumed girls around the Bay Area. She felt pride in her unique gift, sensing and knowing where every costumed woman resided. It took years to develop her gift. She fed off sensing others. She didn't need to eat or drink, as long as she drove the loop everyday and mentally sniffed down the magical sluts sexing it up in the Bay Area. Her costume required a daily fix. Otherwise it would loose contact. Before she knew it, she had become the chauffer: Bunny Chauffie.

As she drove through Fremont, she felt several furries a few miles away. Normally, they stayed-up in wine country. She concentrated as she moved the limousine into the right most lane of the highway to slow down a bit more. Rush hour traffic started to open and speed up, but she wanted more time. As cars zoomed pass at 80 miles an hour, Chauffie stayed to a legal speed limit of 55. She sensed the furries to be deer girls with human forms altered with antlers and hooves. It was their look that could have become the Playboy Bunny costume had the magazine gone with the name Stag instead of Playboy. But why were the furries so far south? Strange.

The seductive eyes of the chauffer looked into the rear mirror at Bunny Candie. Another happy zany wave came back. More jiggle followed. At least Candie was pleasing to look at, but the ditsyness was too much.

Bunny Chauffie raised the motorized tinted glass separating her from the passenger section. She returned to scanning for costumed women as the car passed through the suburb of Milpitas, where a group of French Maids tended to the fantasies of Silicon Valley millionaires. Bunny Chauffie twitched her buttocks sensing the paddling some of the Maids were receiving somewhere a couple miles to the west. Some other Maids were riding some clients in another house further away. With an increased focus, she could narrow any costume's location down, especially with a map in hand. Her mind synchronized with the French Maids, but then the paddling sensation was becoming too much with every stinging slap. She broke contact.

A month ago, she remembered sitting in a covert delivery truck driving around San Francisco. Nathalie had ordered her to sense for Bunny Maria's hutch.

"Come on Chauffie," said Nathalie, as the truck took another cross road. "Feel the costumes call out to you. Take in their sexual energy."

"I sense them, Mistress. I do," Chauffie had said. "I sense the lost Bunnies, but something is blocking their whereabouts - something dark. It's sucking the energy away when I breathe it in. I can't breathe."

The truck had bounced around as it hit a rougher unmaintained roads in the packing district.

Nathalie then rested her hands on Chauffie's bare shoulders. "Is it a furry blocking you?"

It seemed like such an odd specific question. "I can't tell. It's powerful though."

"Is it a goat - No. No. That would be impossible."

Chauffie remembered the odd question. Then she slipped back to the memory of being in the truck and how her Mistress's hands calmed her by resting on her shoulders, the fingers clasping behind the neck. The touch made her costume crave for more. She still wanted more. It was a touch she leaving such strong longings. She still had not recovered from its soft caring loving caress. She'd do anything for Nathalie, so it hurt when she failed that night. What had blocked her powers?

Switching her attentions back to driving the limousine, it was best to focus on the upcoming San Jose area, with its more traditional Saloon girls. Chauffie set the memories aside. She liked Saloon girls, they played it straight, no coquettish shyness, just honest sexuality.

Once reaching San Francisco, the limousine took a narrow alley between high-rises. A garage fence slowly raised. A frantic fingernail patter danced on the glass separator behind Chauffie's head. The driver knew she'd regret it, but she lowered the window anyway. "Yes?"

"Hi," said Bunny Vivian-Candie, peering over the ledge, her eyes wide with curiosity. "Is this my new home?"

"I honestly have no idea," said Chauffie.

Somehow the bimbo had placed her boobs on the ledge and managed to fit her head and Bunny ears into the front despite the low ceiling. "Oooo, this ramp really goes deep underground."

The limousine headlights explored the darkness, made another corner. Outside an open elevator in the only area with real lighting, Nathalie stood stoically waiting. An entourage of Bunnies gabbed and played behind here. They went silent, almost standing to military attention, when the vehicle's tires squeaked against the painted cement floor.

"Please sit back," said Chauffie, stopping the car by the crowd of Bunnies. "Wait, right there. I'm going to open the passenger door. Stay. Be a good girl. Stay."

Stepping out quickly, Chauffie opened the passenger door.

"Chauffie," said Nathalie, gently putting a hand on the driver's left shoulder, "stay here tonight. We'll need to go to the ranch early in the morning."

"Yes Mistress." Chauffie looked at the round of her shoulder, touched by her Mistress.

Inside the limousine, a pair of long legs thrashed about the passenger compartment. The tips of the shoes kicked backseats and a bright white cottontail wiggled, as an orange Bunny bimbette tried to climb through the inside window to the front seat.

Nathalie peered inside. "Well, dad-sizzle it!"

Chauffie winced at the odd phrase then switched back to her own worries. "I, I , don't know what to say. She was sitting proper a second ago."

Bunny Meredith ran over. She watched in horror as her most important R&D project seemed to be nose-diving out of control. She looked at her Mistress, "I'll take care of this. I will." She climbed inside the car and grabbed at the flailing legs. "Canidie! You can't steer the car like that! Let go!"

Nathalie noticed Chauffie's inquisitive face. "Don't try to figure out anything regarding this project. You don't want to be in on this. Trust me."