The Bus Drivers Euro Adventure

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I did a couple of laps of the changing room but saw very little so went through the exit door where there was a line of showers. One chap was showering naked and looked to be on his way out, making me feel better as his big belly meant his dick looked very small. I took a quick shower but kept my trunks on and headed out. It was smaller than expected with a 15m pool on one side a round shallow pool in the far corner, three Jacuzzis behind and to the right and then a covered area with a door marked "Badstue, Steamroom, Terapi". There were lots of children about in the pool but this door had a sign indication you must be over 16 to enter. I went in and there were 5 more doors down a wide corridor, looking for the sauna and hoping it would be nude. I found the door, went into a holding area and read the signage (was in 4 or 5 languages) but no mention of etiquette, just safety. I saw shorts and a bikini hanging on hooks so figured it was nude. I had a drink from the fountain then took off my Speedo's and hung them up, but just in case wrapped the towel around my waist.

It was heavenly (provided you didn't look at the two chaps at the front left)! There were 5 people in there: Two old men, one older woman in her forties (who looked ok); and two absolute stunners. Everybody was naked and so I removed the towel straight away. The room was quite big and could probably take 20-25 comfortably. It was an L-shape with 4 levels and I looked for a place to get a good view of the two beauties. I sat on the 1st level at 90 degrees to everyone else. One of the girls was sat side on with her back against the wall her friend a foot away sat normally. One was brunette, her hair up in a matted bun atop her head, large breasts and not quite a '10' but not far off it either. The other was curvy with short red hair (natural) also with large breasts and pale freckled skin. It was hard not to stare! I got accustomed to the heat and another chap came in with a huge dick swinging proudly (you could tell he liked to show off but I suppose who wouldn't if they had 9") and he sat on the join of the L-shape. I watched as he took in the others in the room then leant back on his elbows and stared at the two women who I noticed stared right back.

I was taken aback as didn't expect this but it continued for five minutes whilst the girls whispered to each other in Dutch. At one point the red head lifted her foot up onto the step so her heel rested against her bum, giving a clear and wonderful view of her well groomed pussy. She had trimmed it down but not around the lips and her position made it gape open a little. I was still trying not to be too blatant unlike Mr. big dick who was staring at her pussy and she knew it, giving him a short wry smile. The older woman got up (she was sat at the back) and slowly made her way down exposing her clean shaved vagina to me as she went down the steps. I didn't care about staring and got a good eyeful as she passed between big dick and old men then stood boldly in front of the old men and spoke to them. One got up and they left together.

It was at this point I noticed 'big dick' had a good semi-on. I really thought it odd as I expected some sort of composure but I wasn't complaining. The other old chap turned and smiled when he saw that red-head fully exposed but for some reason she didn't like him looking and dropped her leg back, shutting her thighs. I too was sporting a semi by now but it wasn't so obvious but just in case I moved a bit. I did what the brunette did and went to the wall and turned side on. I yelped a bit as my back hit the cooler tiles and everybody looked at me. I smiled like a fool and opened my legs to show my dick. Both girls looked for at least 5 seconds before whispering to each other again. After another few seconds the brunette dropped her right leg to the step below and opened herself up. She was pretty hairy but it was matted with the heat and sweat so her puffy pussy was openly on display to us. I was staring and I looked up to be caught as our eyes met and a smile on her face. I didn't care as it was clearly a little game and soon red leant back and let her legs open a bit only to expose her ginger curls.

I was growing so lifted my left leg up to hide it as a chill of adrenalin swept over my body cooling me and making me shudder. We sat like this for another 5 minutes before the heat started to get to me and, despite the view, I had to leave. Big dick had stayed in his semi state and I had gone from fully hard to fairly soft and in-between but could stand it no more so stood up with my dick hovering in front of me. Big dick stared as did the girls and old fella as I stumbled out and into the holding room.

Once out of the sauna I put my trunks back on and I had to stuff my dick in as it was just about fully hard, with the elastic rubbish it kept bursting out. I held the towel in front of me and went to find a Jacuzzi. Once back in the pool area I wondered over to see one was closed, one full of kids (guess about 14 to 17) and one with just a couple in their forties so dumped my towel and climbed in with them, stooping a lot so my dick didn't pop out. Once in I relaxed back and let the bubbles chill me out.

We acknowledged each other and they continued to speak. Turned out they were American (as in USA) and she was Hawaiian but born in Holland. We chatted and they moved over two years ago, he worked for either FedEx or UPS (we discussed both) and now lived near the spa. I couldn't tell what she looked like as only her neck & shoulders showed but she looked good. He was Mike and she was Kai. They seemed nice. The chit-chat died out just as the bubbles did which was a disappointment as I had my balls being tickled by some jets. He stood up and leant over to the left where he was just able to reach the button to start them up again and I swear he was tenting his Bermuda shorts but hard to be sure.

I was at full hard on and once the bubbles started back up I started to slowly stroke my dick which had popped out over the top of my trunks in its hardened state. Two kids looked like they were going to jump in but Mike gave them evil eyes and they plopped in the next one (I say next, but was over 10ft away). I had a good rhythm going when the bubbles stopped (lasted only 5 or 6 minutes on the timer). Mike suggested it was my turn but Kai jumped up saying she'd do it. She stood up to reveal a bright blue skimpy bikini. She was tiny in frame, only about 4ft 8 or even less. She was small all over and her body reminded me of Thai girls with narrow hips and A-Cups but may be B's. She leant over, her outside leg lifting to balance herself but she was too short. She leant further but failed so jumped out pressed the button and jumped back in, climbing the side rather than pass me on the steps. As I looked over at mike I realised without bubbles this water was totally clear and he must have seen my cock out and my shallow stroking but he said nothing and didn't let on. I wondered if Kai saw as she grinned at me once sat back down.

We sat in silence for the next few minutes and I'd stopped stroking as I guessed it was my turn next to do the button. As you can imagine I had an erection that wouldn't bloody go, even when I thought of my least sexy thoughts. I knew time was running out so carefully pulled my Speedo's as high as I could in readiness. By the time the bubbles did stop I was just bulging a good one but not solid so felt cool about my exposure. I stood and moved my groin within a foot of Kai's face to lean over. I got the button first time but as I stood my whole dick fell out! Kai saved me though as she pointed to something away from me to distract Mike long enough to allow me back under without him seeing. I looked at her and she winked at me! A minute later and Kai and Mike got up to leave saying they might see me about later. Kai got out second and she put a hand on my shoulder as she left. I was alone and considered jerking to completion but was getting all pruned so figured I'd try the steam room.

I noticed it was now lunch time and most areas had thinned out with kids to be replaced by business looking types. I went back into the over 16's area and went into the sauna outer room to peek in to see if those girls were still there but it was totally empty. I moved to the door opposite and it was a small gym room with about 9 pieces of equipment (treadmills, exercise bikes etc.) and it was busy with sweaty people, mostly men. The next door was glass and looked to be a sort of therapy room with manicures, massage chair, those fish that eat the dead skin off your feet and other bits. The next door was a private area so the end door must be the steam room. I went in and again it had a holding area. There were a lot of items hanging on the pegs but no towels so I did as before and wrapped it around my waist. I peered in but the porthole type window was misted up. I should point out I've never got on with steam rooms before as I struggle with that damp heat but was desperate to see who was in there and soldiered on in.

It was a strange layout, just a long corridor with benches running down either side. The room was busy and I had to wonder down the centre of the room and could only see about 6ft ahead due to the steam. The room was very long and I passed by the mostly naked bodies looking for a hottie to sit opposite and settled down once almost at the far end.

I found myself opposite 'big dick' (who was sporting the same semi he had last time I saw him) and another woman I'd not seen yet. She looked a bit like Julia Stiles but heavier and was sat so close to 'big dick' their thighs touched. He looked at me a bit like he hated me and I think I may have walked into something. To my Left was a 4ft gap to another chap doubled over with his head in his hands but he was faded and beyond him was just a few toes in view. I was undecided what to do so decided to play it cool by standing up removing my towel, folding it and sitting back down on it. I absentmindedly opened my legs wider than normal and shifted my hips forward before leaning back to give 'Julia' a full on view. She smiled at me then looked at big dick. He took her hand and placed it on his thigh which she didn't resist and before long she was idly fondling his dick. I gave 'big dick' a smile as if to say I was interested and he smiled back. He then moved his arm which was rising along the back of the seat over 'Julia's' shoulder and started to stroke her nipple as our three sets of eyes darted across each other. This went on for a bit with each of us stopping when we felt the air of the door opening but we weren't disturbed. Within a few minutes we were both fully hard; his no bigger than before really just pointing up and me ready to burst but still only looked half the size of his. 'Julia' gave me a wank sign with her hand and I obliged. This was beyond my dreams and I felt like it was my imagination but for the hot damp air. The man next to me sat back and saw us which worried me but he smiled and shifted closer to us to watch. I wasn't bothered now as Julia was now periodically leaning over and taking his cock-head into her mouth for a few seconds before continuing to wank him off. I was stroking as was the other chap and you could see 'big dick' was loving being the centre of attention. He then disengaged from her and moved the last few feet to the far end which had me and the other guy scooting down too. This time 'Julia' faced me and leant forward with 'big dick' behind her. For a split second I thought she wanted to blow me but she was soon moving back to sit on his big cock. He lifted her by the back of the knee and we had a perfect view of his dick going in and out, it was like a private porno right in front of me. Despite the heat getting to me I continued and soon blew my load into the air and onto the steam-room floor as 'big dick' pummelled 'Julia' for all he was worth, so much so even his big cock slipped out a couple of times giving a very nice view of 'Julia's' gaping pussy. Spent and hot I took my towel and left them to it, giving them a thumbs up and standing in my own cum as I did (FUCK!). I left past the people still there, none of whom seemed to realise there were people fucking further down.

I put on my Speedo's and stuffed my softening red dick in and went to the pool. I jumped in and sat in the corner of the shallow end cooling off before thinking about getting some food. I had lunch in the cafeteria area. It was separated into two seating areas, one pool-side the other street-side and the service area in the middle serving both but no way to get between the seating areas without going through the main building and reception, the farthest edge was a glass wall about 7ft long finishing the separation between the two areas. There were tables scattered about and I saw a free one as I moved with my tray of food. I walked to the table against the glass wall and on the other side of the glass wall was another table with two women sat drinking coffee in their normal clothes.

I sat down and was pleased to see that I was only about a foot away from these women but separated by the glass wall. I ate my food and then sat and recalled the events from earlier, hornier than I could remember. I was soon hard and inevitably my cock-head popped out from my Speedo's. It soon subsided to just a fluffed state but being sat down meant only about 2" was on show but I hadn't realised this. I was sat at an angle so my groin area was exposed to these women diagonally opposite as I sipped my drink and read an English version leaflet about the spa. I then noticed out of the corner of my eye the 'double-take'. It was the woman diagonally opposite who spotted it and had a classic deer in the headlights moment. Smiling a bit she didn't appear to let on but I could only hear noise, not words through the glass. For two or three more minutes she kept taking sly glances before I realised I was showing my cockhead to this woman. I was finished my drink and was planning on getting up when I heard a tap on the glass. I looked up to see the woman smiling at me and pointing to my groin. I instinctively covered up and I know I went beet red, apologising with gestures through the glass. As they walked away they were clearly laughing to each other about me.

I had a scary 5 minutes waiting to see if I'd been reported but nothing came of it. I moved back to the Jacuzzi again but after 10 minutes alone went back to the restricted area and into the sauna this time stripping off and walking in towel in hand having not checked who was there. I was pleased to see Mike and Kai, together with one of the older men who'd been in earlier and another man. Everyone was naked except Mike and Kai who had towels around their waists. This did mean Kai's perky little titties were out, the small dark nipples looking very perky indeed. Mike, Kai and I all acknowledged each other but nothing was said as I sat adjacent to them as I had before with my back against the wall inadvertently giving Kai as much a view of my dick as she wanted. I dropped one foot to the floor to steady myself and just relaxed. This lasted for about 10 minutes, during which I just enjoyed relaxing until the other two men left, leaving just the three of us. I don't know sauna etiquette but I guessed talking isn't the norm but with just the three of us a conversation soon got underway about nothing in particular. This allowed Kai to watch my groin without alerting Mike to the fact. She was pretty blatant about looking so I let her see me checking out her tits and I expect Mike saw it too but nothing was said. Kai seemed to enjoy looking at my cock and I was still very happy with my time at the spa. After I while I was about to bring up their lack of nudity when Mike got up saying he'd had enough with Kai following. As they said goodbye and left I GOT FLASHED! Kai opened her towel facing me for about 2 seconds and winked at me, covering back up before Mike noticed. She had soft oriental style pubes shaped carefully into an upside-down triangle.

I waited 5 more minutes in the sauna but nobody else arrived and I had to make my way back to the hostel so I had time to get ready as I was taking the lads into Eindhoven for dinner. I didn't put my Speedo's back on just put the towel around and went for the changing area. I went to the line of showers and hung up the towel. I showered for an age hoping to some hot women might come in but I was coming up empty. The spa had hand pumps on the walls giving free scented shower gel and having been washing for so long decided to finish up, so got a huge handful and soaped up my cock and balls. No sooner had I started when a young couple (guess between 17 and 19) came out to shower, they took off their towels and she revealed a skimpy day-glow pink bikini and he was naked. She was one of those girls with a super-hot body but narrow face with crooked teeth and too many spots. I turned slightly towards her and continued to wash myself. Out the corner of my eye I could see her watching me and her male companion equally, like she was watching tennis, her head flicking one way then the other. As he turned off his tap she leant over and grabbed his dick, shook it twice and let go, giving a deep belly laugh as she did. He saw me watching and went instantly red faced at what she had done, I smiled at him and then at her as our eyes met. During this time I had soaped up to a good semi and thought I'd better rinse off as it was getting a bit intense and didn't know who might come in next. He put on trunks and they left behind me with her looking me in the eye as she passed and brushed her hand on my backside as she passed. I turned to watch them out of the shower area and she glanced back at me for second with a smile. For a balding, slightly overweight man in his late thirties it thrilled me that look back, even though she wasn't that pretty, but like I said, her body was smoking!

In the changing rooms it was pretty empty but for me. Five more people did come in but I was already set-up and couldn't see into their cubicles from where I was without looking a bit shifty. I left the spa on a high and drove back to the hostel giving me a couple of hours to get ready and think back on 3 hours of one of the best days out a man could have.

When I got to the hostel the lads from the stag were in the bar drinking and invited me over. They said they had met up with a group of women from England over on a team-building exercise for their marketing company (I think they said Bristol but it's not important). Anyway their plan to go into Eindhoven had now changed and they didn't need me to drive them anymore until tomorrow. They wanted me to have a few beers with them and this group of women (who were nowhere to be seen). We spent the next hour drinking waiting on these women to return and eventually they started to arrive. They had sort of half dolled up for the night in makeup and hair tidy but casual in jeans or leggings. All the women were aged 30-45 I'd guess and all but one that I noticed wore wedding rings. There were 7 of them all average looking except one stunner who wore too much fake tan and makeup. I didn't initially see the appeal as, despite being ok looking, they were mostly a bit older and weren't flirty or anything. That changed when they got drunk and became really fun to be with, telling dirty jokes (laughing at ours) and generally being a good group of girls.

I was having fun and got quite drunk on the Amstel beer we were drinking, still on a high from the spa. The toilets in this place are in the basement and after 5 pints really needed to pee. There is a big open area with a couple of tables and a bunch of vending machines with the gents' one end and the laundry and ladies room on the farther end. I was already drunker than I was expecting having not eaten, not to mention I'd been sober so far this week. I had to slow right down with the drink as tomorrow I had a long drive so I went for a wee and once done sat on a bench outside the ladies room, leant back against the wall and ate a chocolate bar from a vending machine. I finished my chocolate and must have dozed off.