The Bus Drivers Euro Adventure

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was woken by a loud Bristolian accent bellowing out, "That bus driver bloke is really pissed already, can't keep up with the rest of us!" Another one then spoke up. "Fuck!..... Is that his knob showing?" There was a pause then fits of laughter, followed by hushed laughter. I was still in the shorts I wore from the spa and, having got my underwear wet as I changed, was commando underneath. I must have not zipped up properly so froze a bit. I decided to pretend to be asleep and opened one eye a tad so I could make out their shapes wobbling about as they laughed. One of them took her phone from her bag to get a pic. I was about to wake so as not to be seen splattered all over Flickr when she got up really close and shot down into my crotch. The flash of her camera (wasn't a phone but an actual camera) surprised me and I had to pretend to wake up dazed and confused. I looked at them pretending I was unknowing to what they saw but they were looking right at my groin then me. I looked down to see my cock was totally on show, not a bit but my shorts fly was gaping and all was on display. I apologised and covered up and they teased me for a bit about being a flasher and not being very well hung but one berated the others and said not to tease me. Two went to bathroom and the third apologised to me. I said it wasn't a problem and I was old enough and ugly enough not to give a shit. She went on to surprise me saying she thought I had a nice looking 'penis' and to ignore her friends. She then told me one took a photo of it. I feigned horror and she said she'd make her delete it but I said it was ok if my face wasn't showing and she explained how it couldn't have been. As we chatted I'd been stealing glances of her cleavage. She'd been leaning over and her large breasts hung perfectly in the low cut top. This meant I was now all but totally hard and was still only covering up with my hands, hadn't zipped up yet. I was really unsure if to do it but I couldn't resist and said "Excuse me." as I removed my hands and my dick sprung up. I slowly tucked it in and zipped up (extra carefully as one does when commando). The whole time her eyes looking at it and a huge wry smile on her face. I stood up and my tenting was clear. She giggled then covered her mouth and apologised for laughing but it was funny and I giggled a bit too. She wondered off to the ladies room and a few seconds later I heard them all squeal with laughter as she must have told them.

Back at the bar I stuck to diet cokes and nothing was said (thank fuck) but I eventually around 10pm said I needed to rest for tomorrow, going to bed. As I passed the one who saw my hard-on (never got her name) she gave me a kiss on the cheek and mouthed "I saw your willy!" All in all a top day. In the room nothing more happened and I got a good night's sleep.

The next morning I drove the Stags back to Blighty listening in on their stories from the weekend but none were as good as mine!