All Comments on 'The Business Trip'

by jase_conner

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
Ember FayeEmber Fayeabout 19 years ago
Congrats on your first!

Of course I'm going to give you an awesome rating...since I helped ya out *winks and grins*

Really though, congrats on your first submission and approval. I really did like the story when I first read it. Very sexy and hot.

So when are you going to write the follow up??

heheh

Sweetone70Sweetone70about 19 years ago
Great story hon

Damn Jase, that was awesome....I want more!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Fun Story

Great story! Well-told with humor and imagination. I'm looking forward to finding out what happens next.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
great fun story

it was awsome. can't wait to see what happens next

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Hot Stuff!!

GReat story, Jase. Good pacong and build-up (LOL). How aboout part II ?

copperbutterflycopperbutterflyalmost 19 years ago
Very nice

Excellent first story....Please keep writing!

imouseimouseabout 17 years ago
It's Always Business.

I bought it all except the 4 on 1, too difficult to conjure without at least one of the women being either gay or bi-. The writing is quite good, more than a cut or two above most showing up online. If the writer had thought more sequentially the protaction might have elongated the anticipation and the pay-off. Understand that I don't like comments (even my own) when the thrust seems to be on what the writer "might have done," or worse, "what (s)he should have done." We all have our own pathways and tempi leading to orgasm, there is no one size fits all.

I do hope Jase writes more and lets us know where (when)we

might find/see it.

imouse, LA

PS When men and women or gays of the same gender are in any room or place, it is always "Business First."

i

EnglishRoseFoxEnglishRoseFoxover 16 years ago
Another Charm

Hi Jase

Thought I would just pop by and check out your story before I head off to bed and so glad I did.

Loved the writing style and the humour you injected, it also had such an air of 'you' about it that it seemed almost real! ;) Hard to explain what I mean.

Anyway, you already know I'm a fan of you...now I'm a fan of your writing too...would love to see more!

Working in exactly the kind of environment you wrote about I would LOVE to take a business trip with you! :)

Fox xx

gr8sparkle99gr8sparkle99almost 15 years ago
Great story!

You are a gifted writer... among other things :)

Great story!

PolyLvrPolyLvrover 14 years ago
Well done

As someone else mentioned, a cut above the average story teller.

CleardiamondCleardiamondover 13 years ago
dirty...

hottt and dirty.. mmmm an exhibitionist at heart..

NeverWinterNiteNeverWinterNiteover 12 years ago
Mmm

Your story is very erotic. You should have continued it. :)

Spirited_womanSpirited_womanover 12 years ago
HOT!!!

Very, very sexy story baby, thank you - nice pics too btw :-)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous