The Butler Did Me

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
YDB95
YDB95
579 Followers

Then I had to ask. "So, Rita, what possessed you and your friends to do that? You don't sound like you were the type."

"It's because we weren't the type," Rita explained. "We were all hyped up on college politics, about sexism and objectification of women and so forth, and one of us just asked at lunch one day, hey, why don't we get out there and give everyone an eyeful of what they think they want?"

"And some of us really did want it," Ronald added. "At least after that night we did."

"Yes indeed," Rita agreed. "In any case, we had the world's most awkward first conversation, 'Hi, how are you? Well, I'm naked. How are you? I'm not!' But he did tell me I had a beautiful body and a lot more guts than he would ever have, and that made me feel good. So I said thanks and then followed my friends along to the next stop on our little tour."

"That was Saturday night," Ronald said. "Next day after brunch I'm walking back to my room, and Rita steps out of her dorm -- fully clothed now, of course -- and she just bursts into laughter. So I say, 'Hi, I'm sorry if I embarrassed you, but I meant what I said last night, you know.' She's still laughing but she says thanks, and she actually stops to chat with me and we have an almost-serious conversation."

"Almost serious," Rita concurred, "But of course we're both thinking about how he's seen me in the nude and he doesn't even know my name. Awkward doesn't even touch it, you know. But I can tell he really wants to get to know me better, so I ask if he'd like to go get a coffee at the student union."

"And we talked all afternoon," Ronald said.

"Never a lull in the conversation," Rita continued. "Not a word about dating or sex or what he saw last night, until finally he says 'You know, I'm loving this but it all seems a bit unfair.' And I agreed completely! But I tell him, you know what? Last night was unbelievably hot and liberating and I loved it. You should try it too."

"So she takes me back to her room," Ronald said, "And invites me to undress. 'Only if you want to,' she says, and she strips down to her bra and panties herself to get me in the mood. Well, fair's fair, so I did take it all off, and we're both ogling each other now, me nude and her almost, and enjoying the view, but nothing else happened just yet."

"Yes, we didn't actually become an item for a few more weeks," Rita added, "And we didn't make love until after graduation -- it was a graduation present for each other when we did. But from that first afternoon there was a lot of time spent just enjoying the sight of one another, and talking about how comfortable and natural it felt. And we've never gone back to keeping our clothes on for too long at a time in private."

There was a round of applause, and the party picked up again. I enjoyed a round in the pool and a few brief chats with some of the other guests. But perhaps inevitably, it was Frankie who continued to catch my attention every time he appeared at the back door. I couldn't help imagining he was getting off on the free looks at everyone, but I could only believe he must feel a bit confined by then as well. How strange, I admitted to myself, that among all the acres of exposed flesh, it was the one guy who kept his clothes on that intrigued me the most. Perhaps, I realized, that was just what Frankie wanted.

That, I concluded, was fine with me. The more I thought of Rita and Ronald's story, the more I found the whole idea wonderfully appealing -- how wonderfully erotic to be the naked and vulnerable one! It made me feel empowered just to think of it, though I couldn't be sure why.

When the revelers began to thin out in late afternoon and I was ready to return to clothes and real life, I made up my mind to prod Frankie just a bit and see what happened. I couldn't resist, thinking of what he'd seen and what I hadn't. After toweling myself off from the pool, I thanked Rita and Ronald for their hospitality and told them I'd be heading home.

"Oh, I hope you had a wonderful time, Anna!" Rita gushed. "You're welcome back any time if you want."

"I'd love that," I agreed. "I did have a lovely time!" And it was true, I had never felt so comfortable in my own skin.

"Need us to show you back to our room for your clothes?" Ronald asked, obviously enjoying one last look at my body, which I freely allowed.

"No thanks, I know the way," I said with a grin as I hoped to cross paths again with Frankie.

As I stepped into the kitchen, I could hear him elsewhere in the house, seeing off a few other guests who had gotten dressed and were leaving. "Thanks for coming!" he called out, and I heard him drawing a laugh for his choice of words. I heard him coming back towards me in the kitchen. With nary an iota of embarrassment left after having worn nothing all afternoon, I stood in the dining room doorway and waited.

"Well, hello there!" he said when he saw me. For all his earlier professionalism, now he showed every sign of enjoying the view, and I exulted in the attention. "Taking off, are you?"

"I think I'm ready to go, yes," I said. "But I'm sorry we never got you to join us out there. You should try it sometime, really."

"I keep meaning to," Frankie said. "But I get shy."

"Do you really?" I asked with a knowing look. "Or do you just enjoy the show?"

"Excuse me?"

"Hey, I'm not criticizing," I told him. "This isn't for everyone, that's for sure. But it's a natural role for some of us to just want to look while the others want to be seen."

"Who says I only want to look?" Now I had him on the defensive, and was rather happy about it.

"Well, can you honestly say you're not enjoying this?" I asked, looking down at my own gloriously naked body. "And if not, why not?" I added with a grin. I had him just where I wanted him now.

"Well, of course," Frankie stammered. "What can I say? I'm not a nudist."

"You just like to hang around with them," I said. "I don't blame you, really. I just hope it doesn't get frustrating, all the look-but-don't-touch."

"Doesn't it for you?" he demanded.

I grinned again and reached out and caressed his face. "Yes," I said. Without another word I walked past him and on into Rita's bedroom, hoping he'd follow. I didn't shut the door.

Clothes were piled everywhere on the bed, but I had little trouble finding mine. I set them in a pile and sat gingerly on the edge of the bed, with my legs spread and ready for business in case Frankie took the hint and showed up. He did. When I saw him standing in the doorway, I lay back on the bed and pulled my legs out further. Resisting the temptation to look at him, I listened for the sound of him undressing. The sound never came.

Instead I soon felt his breath on my inner thighs and felt his tongue burrowing into my wet pussy. "Ohhhh! Frankie!" I called out.

He paused. "Shhhhh. Rita doesn't know I do this."

"You've done it before?!" I asked, sitting up.

"You know it. Don't try to tell me you didn't suspect all along." Before I could admit that he was right -- somewhere in the back of my mind I did suspect that -- he went back to eating me out and I went back to writhing on the bed in too much pleasure to continue the conversation. He knew what he was doing all right -- of course there had been others! Who was I kidding? I wondered did he ever expect the women to return the favor. I didn't care right then, for his licks and caresses had me climbing walls.

Despite his warning, I was soon moaning loudly enough to be heard out in the living room at least. There was no stopping it, and Frankie didn't bother telling me to stop it anyway. Instead he rubbed and licked me up to within an inch of orgasm, then backed off just as I was about to come. "Hey!" I cried out in delicious frustration.

"Can't rush perfection," he teased, and then slipped a finger in -- or maybe it was two. I couldn't tell and I didn't care, for he curled them just right and hit my sweet spot. I grunted louder than ever and grabbed at the sheets at the intense pleasure, and thrust my hips toward him to savor it all the more. Just when I thought it couldn't get any more intense, I felt his mouth on my clit -- lightly at first, then licking just a little too hard, but I was too worked up to complain. This time he couldn't stop in time to prevent me from coming, and I did -- hard and loud.

"Thanks for the show today," he said, standing up. I saw him wiping his fingers off on a tissue from the bedside table as I sat up and gathered my bearings.

"Thank you," I whispered huskily, still feeling the aftershocks of my orgasm. Who cared how many others he did it to when he was that good?!

"Not a word to Rita if you ever want it again," he warned me again. "Just imagine all the trouble I'd get in."

"I understand," I said.

Frankie heard someone else coming in from the deck and headed off to greet them, and I set about getting dressed. It didn't take long, but smoothing out the bed sheets proved trickier. Even when I had them looking reasonably unmussed, there was still a wet spot that couldn't very well be explained away. I would just have to hope Rita didn't notice it until later.

No such luck. Just as I was about to leave the bedroom, she appeared in the doorway, still naked. "I hope you had a delightful time, Anna," she said.

"I did," I said nervously, willing myself not to glance back at the bed. "I really did. I guess I'd better..."

"Don't be in such a hurry, dear," Rita said. "You're welcome to leave if you want, but please don't be concerned about that spot."

"What spot?" I forced myself to ask.

"Silly girl," Rita said. "Frankie only thinks I don't know about his habits with our guests, or that I care."

"I...see," I said.

"You're welcome to come back for a round with him any time you want," she continued. "Just don't expect him to ever let you return the favor on him. If I can't get him out of his clothes, no one can."

I nodded my thanks again and told Rita I'd look forward to seeing her at work on Monday. Frankie saw me off at the door with a chaste handshake, and as I made my way down to the sidewalk I was already plotting my approach at the next party. I was sure I could charm the pants off Frankie somehow.

YDB95
YDB95
579 Followers