All Comments on 'The Butterfly Panties'

by LeCoach

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
ErotonautErotonautover 13 years ago
"I would be lying if I tried to say I totally didn't enjoy it"

Sounds to me like she was so caught up in the occasion, she'd even have let Yamaki fuck her -- and his cock was probably better suited than Harry's to have tried the anal route. Fun tale.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Very Similiar

We married young and needed money. Like your model my blonde18 year old wife had a knock out body. One job she got was modeling for a local clothes company. One day they offered her a big payment to do a lingerie shot with no nudity on the weekend. We talked it over and agreed we really could use that extra cash. At the shot was the company owner and photographer. They made her feel comfortable and started The shot started with conservative bra and panty sets but each time she went behind screen to change the set was more revealing and sheer. She went behind screen and like your model found a sheer white bra and thong set that clearly showed her nipples and blonde racing strip. Finally she had courage to go out from behind the screen They commented on her beauty and were so glad she was a natural blonde. They shot her in poses similiar to your model. They kept their word about no nudity but in reality saw every aspect of her hot body. We live in a small community and every time we see either men they smile that smile like we saw every inch of you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Stupid and Disgusting

That says it all.

bottovarnisbottovarnisalmost 3 years ago

I had conflicting feelings reading this story. It was great and teasingly erotic. I am huge fan of shaved and revealing undies but I'm not sure about the non-consensual sex. It didn't really have a rape feel to it but it was a bit creepy. But, ultimately it was pretty hot, Nice work! Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

*It was degrading.

speakingmusicspeakingmusicover 2 years ago

Well written, tough to read because of the subject matter, but you wrote it really well.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLeCoach@LeCoach
I began writing erotic stories in my early teens. I feel this is my calling. I try to write stories that are at least somewhat believable. I love women and don't like to see them victimized or brutalized. Yes, there are some typos and other mistakes in my stories. I'm not...