All Comments on 'The Buyer Ch. 04'

by cinnamyn

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
ouch.

Her real master has failed her terribly.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
yummy

Got to think this is what good porn is all about. Cinnamyn dehumanizes her heroine to the point of animal and then attempts to bring her back. Do more!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Leave

exit now

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Oh good more Crap!

Wow that's some interpretations of the agreement. Is he gonna kill her next but make sure there are no marks and return the body to her "master"? Her master screwed her over the minute he even thought about renting her out. Is he really that broke? Guess 2 "masters" are 2 peas in a pod. Makes you think why didn't her "master" take her with him? Did he really travel away is he secretly training another sub does he have another sub/girl on the side? It's sad you could have made this a really great and interesting story but instead you're just going for cliches.

MasterfuljimMasterfuljimabout 9 years ago
Well

Be very interesting to see where you take this next. I have a feeling non con could be the way forward from here.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Thats The Problem

with posting stories in penny packets / small chapters.

most readers will lose track of the back story / under laying plot.

it's not spelled out for the reader , but in ch01 ..

the impression is given that She cannot be trusted to be left unattended for a month without getting herself into trouble .. it also gives the impression that she would be likely to go out on her own looking for some D/s fun if left to her own devices for a month ...which again the impression is given she has previuosly done & got her in some serious binds/trouble.

soooo

we have a well written engaging & entertaining story,

intriguing & interesting situation & protagonists.

the real issue is that her Master seems to have Failed to research / get references for the bastard he has rented her out to.

& it would seem she is now going to suffer the consequences for that failure.

xxxhugsxxx

there seems to be a alot of story series following this format of slowly dripping the tale into Lit on a slow burn.

wether the Authors are thinking this will get them

more hits/reads/votes/comments/attention i am not sure ..

but i do believe it detracts from the stories & in the long run results in a lower vote / reader boredom / fewer fans & over time a lower number of views to the story.

btw .. am still voting 5 stars ..& looking forward to the next installments

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
hot

It was good before but this last part set me on fire. Nice. But the chapters are alottle short

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
More?

I like. Looking for more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Not BDSM

This simply isnt BDSM and doesnt belong in this category. I dont want to preach, but it truly concerns me that this story series is being accepted as BDSM. If you are in a BDSM relationship or situation and your partner completely disregards your limits and refuses to give you a safe word. If he or she doesnt respect the safe word, run out the door. Get the hell out of there because you arent safe.

zcraft5zcraft5about 3 years ago

most don't write like this this is a hot story

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous