All Comments on 'The Cabin'

by flowineddy

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
its a shame

If the guy was like me. I never leave home without it. My gun that is. they would have made a major mistake by untying me. As it would be there last one.My daddy always said when you shoot someone kill them as that way they can't sue you or testify against you either. two dead assholes.no big loss huh

I'll bet there mother didn't even like them.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Another load of

wimp shit.

Ho Hum!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
My God Another Wussie author

New eh! Welcome wussie author. Written for some of the loving wives and all the sickies. No consequence or challenge there. They will love you. Cuckolding is thier most sick depraved perversion. Your story end is open to addition. Maybe we have you wrong. Maybe, he will met some consequence for them and his loving slut wife?? Naa, we doubt you will - will you? Is it in the cards? Naa, didn't think so, it was just going to get worse - wasn't it!! Kinda gets in your blood doesn't it!! Perhaps seeking help soon - no - we didn't think so!!

Well, how sick are you? Will you go the bastard baby scene? The hemungus black cock gangbangs. So much for us to look forward to voting "0" on.

Or perhaps you could realistically and sensously entertain us and be appreciated for your abilities by choosing another theme. Anything but cuckolding please - it's such a bad reflection on you and so disrespectful of us non-sickies. Please consider this. Selfishly, we hope you will. Regards

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Some of us enjoy this topic

I enjoyed the story. That's what makes this site great, there's something for everyone. The cuckold concept is obviously enjoyed by many or it wouldn't be written about so often. I don't understand why the previous commenter would take the time to read the story and then write such a long negative and attacking comment. Just move on to a story covering a topic you like. Sheeeesh!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Just a stupid author.

I skipped everything after he was tied until the last several sentences where the men left.

They committed kidnapping, I suppose rape, and other felonies compounded with the use of a gun. That is life in prison. They would have had no choice but to kill the husband and wife. They would not have just left.

I hate reading garbage from writers too stupid to come out of the rain.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
hot story!!!

That was a great story. My wife and I both read it and enjoyed it thoroughly. Don't quite understand the comments by the readers who didn't. If you're not into this type of fantasy move on to another story. There are plenty of us who enjoy this topic.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
I hate to read a story about a stupid dumb ass hus

band and his slut drippy cunted wife. He , first of all should have carried a gun with him. These politically correct assholes that will not protect the wife they were sworn to protect. Then he get's even dumber and opens the door to let the men in his cabin where his slut wife lays naked and inviting rape. he should have told the men to go away and let them take care of themselves. You dumb ass writer you set up this ridiculous se=ceneairo to have the husband humiliated and the wife fucked...you are a creep...nyminus@yahoo.com

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Why attack the author

It's just a story. If you don't like a story move on. People are saying he should have taken a gun into the woods??? Are they thinking it really happened? And why would you take the time to write a long winded personal attack on the author? Get a life.

rightbankrightbankover 9 years ago
Sorry, but this is RAPE not loving Wives

and there are two things wrong with this statement

" . . I stepped toward one of the guys to grab him by the arm and the other guy pulled a gun from his waste."

1) If he kept his gun in his waste, he must have been wearing a diaper, and

2) forced, non consensual sex is rape and this story is in the wrong category.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Good story but lacking logic & common sense.

Good story about a forced situation. However, I disliked that you kept insinuating disappointment in your wife responding to the pussy licking. Also, her sucking enthusiastically made perfect sense. If the big 9" guy came in her mouth, he might go soft and be unable to rape her. YOU were the one who got off watching her be violated. SHE resisted until they threatened you. YOU were the dummy who let them in the cabin after looking through the window and seeing two men on the porch, and hearing their reason for knocking. Common sense would have been to get them some matches and then hand the matches to them at a cracked open door - NOT TO LET THEM INSIDE TO VIEW YOUR NAKED (and apparently attractive) WIFE. Lastly, I doubt they would leave after cumming once each. You established that they were monsters. Realism says they don't leave the two of you as witnesses to the rape. But enough about logic. It was a well told story about a helpless stupid guy forced to watch his wife enjoy getting double penetrated as she was raped.

26thNC26thNCalmost 5 years ago
Cuckie nonsense

All these people who talk about how much they love this story make me ill. I haven't raised a hand in anger to a man in fifteen years, but meeting one of these cuckold cretins or bullshits would cause me to renounce a bow of nonviolence.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous