The Cabin

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Do you like that?" he whispered, his mouth still on hers. She moaned in response as her body began to rock softly. "Oh you do like it," he whispered, and thrust his tight, hard cock deeper, as her body rocked faster, "you like it when I fuck you?"

"Yes," she breathed.

"You want me to do it again?"

"Yes...yes...yes...oh, mmmm, uh, uh," listening to her nearly made him insane, his shaft moved faster, harder, and again, they both peaked again within minutes.

"I bet that pussy tastes good right now, doesn't it?" He slid to fingers over her clit and brought them to her lips. She sucked them both and he slipped his tongue in, wanting to taste her tasting herself. "That pussy tastes good baby."

He lowered his lips to her body, down her belly, causing her to moan again, and he dragged his fingers over the short, dark curly hair that covered her sex. She gasped again, and he tried hard to focus on taking his time, savoring this experience, worshiping her. He pushed her thighs farther apart as her body shook slightly- he looked up to her face and found her biting her bottom lip, watching his every move. He lowered his head, parted her swollen flesh with his fingers, and pressed his tongue into her. She cried out instantly, her back arched and she gripped the bed sheets. Slowly he rolled his tongue over her clit, and listened to the sounds of her gasps, felt her jerk beneath his touch.

He moved his tongue rapidly against her clit, then pressed himself closer still and sucked it in between his lips. He felt her hips begin to buck out of control, felt her fingers dig into his shoulders, and felt a surge of wetness on his tongue accompanied by a slow, long moan that parted her lips. He waited a moment, and then drove two fingers deep into her wetness and pressed his lips against her clit once more. Within minutes she orgasmed again, her body shaking out of control, and when the orgasm had subsided, he took her in his arms and held her close.

"Was that anything like you thought it would be?" she asked.

"I could have never imagined this, never," he kissed her longingly, "you're amazing."

"Do you wonder why this is happening?"

"What do you mean?"

"Do you wonder why we both ended up here, thrown together after all this time?"

"Sure."

"And?" she said, looking up at him.

He touched her face and kissed her softly, "I wonder if you feel what I feel..."

"What is that?"

He smiled and kissed her again. "I don't believe in coincidences."

"What do you believe in then?"

"Fate. Yes, even men can believe in fate, I know it must come as a shock. Do you believe in fate?"

"Yes," she said nervously, "very much."

"And what about love at first sight? Has that ever happened to you?"

"I think it may have, yes," she said swallowing hard, "what about you?"

"Absolutely, yes."

"How do you know?"

He looked her in the eye. "Because when this weekend comes to an end, I'm not willing to go back to living my life without you in it. Now that I know you...I can't go back to not knowing you, it's not an option."

"Andrew..."

"I hope you don't think that was too forward of me."

She kissed him in response, her arms around his neck, pulling him into her. She wrapped her legs around his, her thighs open to him, and their bodies again became one.

"Jesus Christ you feel good," he gasped as her back arched. Her body went limp as the orgasm swept over her. They lay in silence, staring at the stars.

'Camille?" he finally said, his fingers lazily stroking her hair.

"Yes?"

"Would you marry me?"

Her heart stopped and she jerked around to look at him, speechless.

"Before you say anything, just think about it. I am a good man, I have a good job. I don't snore, I'm not in debt, I don't have any unfavorable habits, I can cook and do laundry, I'm a hit at dinner parties, and I love weekend getaways. Our families know each other. I'm crazy about you, and I always have been. I would take good care of you Camille. I would spend the rest of my life loving you...being the man that you need...the man you deserve. Every second that I spend with you, I fall more and more in love. All I can think about is, how can I make you happy. How can I give you what you deserve? Besides, you give me butterflies in the pit of my stomach...just like before. I can't explain it, I just know how I feel."

She stared for an eternity before laying back down, her head against his chest. They stayed silent for hours, neither able to sleep. In the early morning, he felt her hand wrap around his, and she looked up to him, kissing his jaw. "Yes," she whispered, "I'll marry you."