The Cabin

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"May I propose a toast?" she asked solemnly. He nodded carefully. "To a wonderful summer!" He nodded again and they clinked glasses. She climbed into the hot tub and sat across from him. The water level was slightly above her breasts and he relaxed. He didn't have to see her wonderfully round globes. Or her bare midriff. Or those long legs that he ached to have wrapped around him. He took a sip of the wine, leaned back and closed his eyes again. They sat in silence again, but it was peaceful this time.

"Sam?" Jenny asked quietly. "What happened to Jess? You never mention her anymore."

He opened his eyes and could see her clearly with the full moonlight. She had genuine concern on her face.

"Bob Matthews." Her face fell. "Electrician on one of the jobs in KOP. Jess started coming out to see me at the job site last winter. Brought coffee and doughnuts for the guys every morning. They'd sit outside in the cold, drinking coffee and eating the doughnuts while she and I were inside the warm trailer. I got a blow job a day for about seven weeks straight." He scoffed as he remembered. "I think she was feeling guilty even then." He closed his eyes and recalled the day his world came crashing down. "Bob came into the trailer in March one day. Blurted out that he was leaving the job. He'd found a replacement. God, he was so nervous about telling me, and I thought it was just because he felt guilty about not finishing the job. Said he was getting married... So I congratulated him and even gave him a big fat fucking bonus as a wedding present. He'd done the job well until then and we were never behind. I drove home from work that evening to find Jess gone and all of her things moved out of our apartment. I found the note from her on the mantle. Just like in those damn classic movies." His voice was raising now and he was getting angry all over again. He'd never talked about it to anyone. So now it felt kind of good to be getting it all out. "Dear John, it began. No, not really, but that's exactly what it was. It was a fucking Dear John letter. She'd left for Vegas with Bob that afternoon. Right after he'd left my trailer. She was pregnant." He sighed heavily and didn't notice that Jenny had moved over to sit right beside him.

"I'm so sorry, Sam," she said with her voice cracking. She reached up and placed her palm on his cheek. "I'm so sorry," she repeated. She moved even closer to him and he wrapped his arms around her. He wasn't sure who was comforting whom at that point in time. She began kissing his cheek lightly and then his eyelids, his brows and his forehead. She moved to his nose and then his chin. They were soft, feathery kisses meant to comfort. Her soft lips finally found his. Very softly and very tentatively she kissed him.

His passion erupted. "Oh God, Jen," he moaned loudly. He captured her lips with his own and forced her mouth open with his tongue. A cry of desire caught in her throat as he embraced her tightly. He kissed her as passionately as he'd never kissed a woman before in his life. "Oh my god, Sis. God, how I want you." He felt her nod her head in agreement, just as the words that had escaped across his lips were branded into his brain. Sis His own sister.

Sam pushed her back and climbed out of the hot tub just as he heard her starting to cry. "Jen, don't please." His voice was filled with disappointment and horror. He hated himself.

He saw her nod slightly as the silent tears streamed down her face. He turned towards the house and he heard her whisper into the night, "But, I wanted you too."

* * * * * Sam wandered out of his bedroom around 3 AM. He was having trouble sleeping. He would think about kissing his sister and then fondle himself for a bit before drifting back to sleep and having erotic dreams of being between her legs. He woke up, hard as a rock, and pleasured himself. It felt so good as he shot his load onto his stomach and into the visionary face of his sister's hot little mouth with those pouty full lips. He frowned, as the thought of his sister swallowing his cum made his cock twitch yet again. The images in his mind were vivid, sinful, and erotic. And, so very wrong. Every time he thought about how sexy his sister was, the head of his cock would grow. The head on his shoulders would yell at him. Are you fucking crazy? Sam nodded his head in response. It's wrong and it's against the law! Sam nodded again. This time his cock answered his brain. But, it's sooooo fucking HOT! And Sam nodded again.

He walked down the stairs and opened the Fridge. He grabbed the container of apple juice and a tall glass. He drank it all in four gulps and put the glass in the sink to be washed later. The plates from their sandwiches the night before, were still in there too, along with the pan Jenny had used for the bacon. He was surprised that Jenny, the clean freak, had left them there.

He stopped at the bathroom before heading back to his bed. He paused in mid-stream when he heard a low humming noise. It sounded like a fly had gotten into the house and was trapped on a windowsill somewhere. He finished peeing and headed back to his room. He passed Jen's room on the way and heard the fly again, in her room. He stopped in the hallway and peeked into her room. The door was open just a crack and her bedside lamp was still on.

Through the tiny crack he saw her lying on her bed, naked. The "fly" he had heard was her vibrator. Sam's cock was instantly hard. He watched his sister carefully.

She had her right hand on the vibrator, plunging it slowly, in and out of her bald pussy. Her left hand was softly caressing her left breast, pinching her nipple now and then. Without knowing it consciously, Sam took out his thick, hard rod and started touching his cock as he watched Jen pleasure herself. Her eyes were closed and her lips made a little "O" shape as if kissing someone or as if moaning in pleasure without making a sound. Suddenly she pulled out the vibrator, set it on the bed and reached to her bedside table for another toy. It was a clit stimulator. She turned it on and laid it just below the hood of her clit. It stayed in a perfect position as she stuck the nine-inch dildo back into her slick hole and began kneading her breast again.

Sam massaged his cock with long, hard strokes; his hand wrapped tightly around his thick shaft. Was Jenny thinking of him as she plunged that fake dick in and out of her pussy? Was it him she craved? A slight frown crossed her face, as she had to let go of her breast to reposition the clit stimulator. I should help her, Sam thought and his cock agreed, but he stayed in the hallway, peering through the crack in her door...watching her. She pinched her nipple hard and pulled it away from her breast and she let a little gasp escape. It was the first sound he had heard out of her. She let go of her breast and began moving the clit stimulator in a circular motion around her tight little nub. She forced the dildo faster and faster into her wet pussy and as she let go of the vibrator and clit toy, she grabbed both of her nipples and pulled hard, arching her back off the bed. The dildo shot out of her down to her ankles and Sam saw her squirt her incredible sex juices all over her bed. Oh my God! He stroked harder and faster. I am so close to cumming! Jenny laid back on the bed, fully satisfied and moaned softly while rubbing her clit and her mound softly with her hands. She reached down to the bottom of the bed and pulled up a towel to soak up her cum. Oh how Sam wanted to taste that! She pulled the sheet over her naked body and turned off the lamp, just as Sam exploded into his cupped left hand.

* * * * *

Sam awoke to the bright sun peering into his window. He'd slept later than normal, but he felt very refreshed. After cleaning himself up in the bathroom, he plopped onto his bed and slept deeply. He had felt very naughty, watching his sister masturbate and the memory returned to his half-awakened mind just as his cock had awoken fully. He remembered her sweet shaved pussy. As he stroked his hard shaft he imagined it plunging in and out of her exactly like the dildo had done. When she had come with such force that it shot the dildo out of her, he had felt himself beginning to climax also. Oh, but he wouldn't be shot out of her. He wouldn't let her. When she orgasmed and tightened her muscles around his cock, he would dive deeper into her. Shooting his cum straight into her as she washed his cock with waves and waves of her sweet honey. He moaned now, soft and low, as he expelled all over his tight stomach muscles. His cum shot up to his breast area, and he knew he would have come just as hard and strong if he had been inside Jenny.

After showering, Sam walked down the stairs barefoot with his sweat pants pulled lower around his hips. They were more comfortable there, than around his waist. He'd jerked off again in the shower. God, how much cum can your balls produce, boy? His brain seemed to ask his cock. He was flaccid again now but as he walked into the kitchen to see his sister in an over sized tee shirt, he knew he wouldn't stay limp for long.

"Good morning," Jenny said cheerily. "Did you sleep well?"

He nodded. "Out like a light."

"Hmmmmm," she just mumbled as she set his scrambled eggs mixed with ham in front of him. "Perfect timing. Breakfast is ready right now." She set a plate for herself down on the table and moved the pan from the stove to the sink.

They ate in silence for just a few minutes until she boldly said, "Sam, I saw you watching me last night."

Sam swallowed his eggs, carefully trying not to choke. "You did?" he squeaked out.

Jenny nodded. She looked at him from lowered lids and asked coyly, "Did you like what you saw?" Sam slightly nodded. He was embarrassed as hell. His little sister had caught him watching her. "Do you want to watch me again sometime?" Somehow, some of the blood from his cock managed to reach the muscles in his neck, allowing him to nod again. "I would like that a lot, Sam," she said as she dug her fork into her eggs.

They sat in silence again, each to their own thoughts, before Sam threw down his fork. "Dammit Jenny!" he roared. "We can't! We ... just... can't." His voice went from furious to regretful in one breath.

"Why not, Sam?" Her eyes held genuine curiosity. "I am attracted to you physically and I believe you are to me. Why can't we just give in?"

"God, Jenny! Don't you see how wrong this is?"

She stood up from her chair and came to stand behind him. She ran her fingertips over his shoulders and tried to massage the tension away. "I see a very handsome man and an attractive woman who are drawn to each other. Would you fuck me if I wasn't your sister?"

Sam didn't hesitate. "In a heartbeat."

"I want you to fuck me, Sam," she whispered into his ear. "But I also want you to remember who it is you are fucking." She kissed his neck softly and then bit it lightly. "I want you to stick your rock hard cock into your little sister's pussy!"

Sam groaned loudly. He pushed his chair away from the table and swiftly grabbed her by the arm, pulling her onto his lap. He captured her lips with his and forcefully stuck his tongue into her mouth. He reached up her tee shirt and found her wet panties. He put his hand inside her panties and slid one finger into her very wet cunt. "You want this, Jenny?" She moaned. "You want your big brother to fuck your brains out?" She moaned again against his mouth as he slid two fingers inside of her. He plunged his fingers into her rapidly, thrusting and pounding as he molested her mouth with his tongue and his teeth. She gasped quite suddenly and he felt her pussy contract around his fingers as she gushed.

He lifted her into his arms and still kissing her passionately, they made their way to his room at the far end of the hallway. He dropped her onto the bed and as she raised her arms, he ripped the tee shirt over her head. Her perfect little breasts were staring at him, the nipples peaked and aching to be licked. He lowered his mouth over one tight bud as his other hand found her panties and drug them down to her knees. She kicked them off as he touched her wet pussy with passion. He found her nub and rubbed it between his finger and thumb, while sliding his other three fingers inside of her. She bucked against his hand, aching for more as his teeth teased her nipple. "Oh God! Yes, Sam!" she screamed.

His erection grew fuller, knowing it was him she wanted. It was Sam, her brother, that she wanted to fill her tight pussy. "I've got to taste you!" he growled against her breast.

He put his face between her legs and licked her from her anus to her clit. His hands reached up to caresses her breasts and bring her peaked nipples to rock hard pebbles. She was heaven. Her sweet juices made her hole slick as silk. His tongue teased her clit gently, but firmly before he plunged it into her wet cunt. Jenny let out a tight scream of desire and grabbed his dark hair with both of her hands, forcing him deeper within her. Her hips undulated, rising off the bed and back down again, fucking his face. One manicured finger massaged her clit as he sucked and probed her cunt. It scratched his nose a few times, but he was enthralled. He was eating out his little sister's pussy. It was surreal. It was fantastic. He never wanted to stop.

"Sam?" Jenny gasped. "Oh my god, Sam. I'm gonna cum."

His tongue probed harder and faster, sliding one finger along side of it. "Cum for me, little sister," he breathed against her wet pussy. "Cum hard for your big brother."

As if saying those taboo words turned her on even more, Jenny squirted right into his mouth. Sam had died and gone to heaven. It was the sweetest nectar he'd ever tasted. No woman had ever squirted like that with him and he was happy, no ecstatic, that he had made his sister ejaculate. It empowered him.

"Has any other man ever made you squirt?" He demanded as two of his fingers still assaulted her pussy. "I know your toy did, but did a real man ever make you do that?"

She gasped, trying to catch her breath. "God, no, Sam. Only you." She took in a big gulp of air before saying, "Only my brother could make me squirt like that!"

"And no man ever will," he growled possessively. "If you ever cum like that again for any man..." he stopped. He didn't know what to say. He was obsessed with her. She was his. Not just his little sister anymore, but also his lover. His extremely passionate lover. He slowed the rhythm of his fingers slightly and was gentler with his next phrase. "If any man ever makes you cum like that, you will remember me. You will be thinking of me." He smiled softly at her and her blue eyes sparkled back at him.

"Yes, I will," she promised. "Oh god, Sam, I love you."

"I love you, too, Jenny. More than you will ever know." He slowed his fingers even more and was making love to her more sensually now, than passionately. He moved up along her body showering light kisses along her thighs and her stomach. He took her belly button piercing in his teeth and tugged slightly. Jenny giggled. He continued up the sides of her body to the soft swells of her breasts. He kissed and licked each one gently before moving closer to her face. He kissed between her breasts and along her collarbone before lightly nipping her neck. She let out a soft sigh of pleasure. He kissed her ears and ran his tongue around the delicate shells. He was nearly lying on top of her, with his hand still caressing her mound, kissing her forehead and then her eyes, nose and finally her lips. She had the softest lips he'd ever tasted. "My beautiful little sister," he breathed before his tongue barely parted her lips, allowing his tongue to flick hers.

He was making love to her mouth. Jenny had never felt more emotion pouring through her body, than she did at this point in time. She felt desire and unconditional love. She felt passion and arousal. She felt beautiful. She felt sadness and regret that so much time had passed in their lives without knowing this kind of bliss. She never wanted these feelings to end. She was pretty sure that Sam felt the same. Their relationship would never be the same again. But the bond they had had growing up, him always watching over her, protecting her, would only strengthen now. She was certain of that.

* * * * *

She awoke a short time later to find him watching her. "Did I fall asleep?" she asked incredulously. He nodded. She was mortified. She had never in her all of her adult life, fallen asleep after a sexual encounter. Perhaps she had never been made love to so purely before that it drifted her above the clouds. No, she knew that had never happened. Because she'd never found a man who could love her and still worship her body as Sam had done. "I'm sor..." he cut her off with his fingers over her lips and shushed her.

"We will never be sorry again," he promised her. "Society may think that our love is wrong, but I never will again. I hope that you don't either." She shook her head. He kissed her lightly and her tongue flicked to touch his. He growled and took her lips savagely.

He broke off and growled again as he flipped her over. "Iam however going to punish you for falling asleep on me." Jenny looked over her shoulder at him and raised one eyebrow as if to say, 'Oh yeah?'

He caressed her buttocks lightly and leaned down to lick her anus. Jenny nearly leapt off the bed. "No, Sam. Wait." He stopped and realized she had probably never had anal sex before. It was a new sensation for her and she was afraid.

"Jenny. My sweet, Jenny. I will never hurt you," he said as he lightly touched the curves of her soft behind.

"It's not that, Sam." He suddenly realized she wasn't afraid; she was amused. "There's lube in the top drawer of my night stand," she giggled. "Why don't you go and get it?"

Jenny watched her older brother walk out of the room. He had an amazingly sculpted body. His legs were powerful and strong, right up to that tight ass of his. His back was broad and the muscles in his arms were prominent, but not overwhelming. He was beautiful. There was no other word to describe him. Jenny felt a tug at her heart and a flutter in her stomach. She would be delighted to make love to her brother, many times over, but she should do well to guard her heart and not fallin love with him.

He came back into the room, grinning. "Lookie what else I found." In his right hand was the lube she had sent him for, but in his left hand he held silk ribbons. Jenny gasped. She was so certain she had left her bondage silks at home in Baltimore! And then she took a closer look at them. They were the sashes from her robe and one of her baby doll nighties. That's what took him so long!

Jenny was still prone on her stomach as she let her brother tie one silken cord around her right wrist and then to his bedpost. She let him repeat with the other wrist. My God! He knows exactly what I want! She disliked true bondage and he had tied her in a manner that with an easy twist of the wrist, she would be free if she wanted to be.

Sam returned to the end of the bed with the lube still in his hand. He didn't want to truly bind his sister, but just make her writhe with pleasure for a while. He looked at her luscious body and his breath left him in a fell swoop. She was incredibly gorgeous. Her long, slim legs were tanned slightly and ran straight into her lush bottom. Her long auburn hair was splayed around his pillows with her head turned towards the window. Her spine was straight and strong. He gazed at her for just a few moments.

"What are you waiting for?" she asked.

"I am just admiring the most beautiful woman I have ever laid eyes on," he answered her solemnly. Her entire body flushed.