The Cabin

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sam kneeled down on the bed and began to caress her, giving her a full body massage, starting with her shoulders. She moaned in appreciation. He moved down her back and to her hips, ignoring her buttocks and massaged her legs. He lightly tickled her feet until they twitched. "No Feet!" she sternly told him. Oh, how he had loved to torment her when they had been kids. He loved to tickle her feet until she was screaming at him in anger.

Right now, he didn't want to torment her. He did, but not to anger. He wanted to tease and torment her to ecstasy. Although his cock was as stiff as he'd ever experienced, he wanted to make love to this woman, not ravaged her. And he did.

He caressed her bottom slowly, with his fingertips. Jenny moaned into the pillow. He knelt closer to her and could smell her sweet, musky scent. He licked her anus and she tried to rise on her knees slightly. "No, relax, sweet sister," he said as he gently eased her legs back to the bed. He massaged her bottom as he licked and then applied a generous amount of lube to her asshole before inserting first one finger and then two. She was so tight and felt so good. His cock throbbed harder wanting to feel that tightness. He lifted her hips only slightly and told her to put a pillow right under her stomach. She did so and it raised her pussy off of the bed so that he could lick it while his fingers played with her ass, sliding in and out, slowly but firmly. She was so wet for him already. He tried to resist the ache of his cock wanting to plunge into her and soon he could stand it no longer.

"Jenny?" She moaned as he started to increase his rhythm on her asshole with his fingers. "My sweet, darling baby sister?"

"Yes, my love?" she purred. "My wonderful brother?"

"I so want to make love to you. I want to thrust my cock deep into you and make you cum until you scream." She moaned again loudly as he spoke such naughty words. "May I make love to you, my dear sister? Are you protected?"

She was on the pill and had been for many years, but the way he asked her filled her heart with so much love for him, she felt tears pricking at her eyes. He was asking her permission to flood her body with his seed. No man had ever cared about her needs. Not like this. Not like Sam. Her brother did indeed love her more than she imagined. She nodded her head and he entered her swiftly.

Jenny gasped as he filled her completely. He pumped in and out of her slowly at first, then with increasing speed. His ministrations on her anus had ceased as he placed both of her hands on her hips to raise her higher for him. Jenny looked out the window and could see the rain starting for form droplets on the window.

The tension built higher as he increased his speed and Jenny could feel her own climax building. He was going to cum inside of her and she would squeeze every seed out of him with her vaginal walls. His balls were slapping against her and he thrust harder and deeper. A slight roll of thunder was heard outside the walls of their heaven.

Jenny felt him growing even thicker within her. He was stretching and expanding her. He thrust very hard once...twice, and the third time he let out a roar as the wave of her own climax flooded his cock with her slick juices. The power of her orgasm threatened to push him out, but just as he predicted, he'd driven deeper into her and squirted his own hot cum deep into her womb. Lightening flashed brilliantly and thunder cracked simultaneously. Yes, it was a powerful storm they had created together.

*

When I first started this story, I had intended it to be one chapter only, however as the story grew and Jenny and Sam developed their love, I knew there would be more stories about them... and there will be. Please vote for this story and send me your comments. Feedback is always greatly appreciated.