The Cabin

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Therandy1
Therandy1
47 Followers

"That's it James, suck it, suck my big cock."

His words made my cheeks flush as I felt warmth rush up to my face. I decided to see how much I could take. I flattened my tongue and relaxed my jaw. Then I slowly eased forward, inching his cock into my mouth. I listened to Jeff as he sucked air between his teeth in a hiss.

"Sssssssssssshit, yeah, that feels amazing!" He half moaned

I continued forward, sliding his cock deeper down my throat. Finally it touched the back of my throat and wouldn't go any further without me gagging. I sat still for a moment, with Jeff's huge cock deep down my throat. I tried to move forward again but gagged. Figuring that was as deep as he was going to go I pulled back slowly, allowing his dick to slip all the way out with a soft "pop". I sat there for a moment admiring his cock, watching as the waning light of the day played off the wetness of my saliva on his shaft. Suddenly I was unsure as to what I should do next. I wanted to please him, needed to please him, but had never made a man cum with my mouth before. I also needed some relief for myself. My cock was throbbing! I looked down in time to see a large clear strand of pre-cum dripping from the head of my cock. I looked up at Jeff to see if he knew what the next move should be.

"I have an idea," he started. "How open to this are you?"

"Very!" I replied breathlessly. "I want to please you and need to cum so bad!"

"Wait here for a sec." He moved to the side and got up. Jeff went in the bathroom for a moment and then returned with a large bottle of baby oil.

"I noticed this in the bathroom earlier." He said.

He walked over and seated himself back in front of me. Taking the bottle he uncapped it and, holding his cock with one hand, he turned the bottle over and drizzled it over the tip. I watched as the oil dripped down his glistening shaft and all over his fingers. Slowly he stroked his cock, spreading the oil liberally over his entire member down to his heavy balls. Goddamn it looked so hot!

"Stand up." He instructed.

I stood. My cock throbbed almost painfully as I got to my feet. I understood where this was headed but was still unsure of all of this and had no idea how I was going to deal with his big cock. I stood up and moved forward getting ready to straddle his legs when he sat forward bringing him face to face with my cock. Quickly he guided my thick erection into his mouth. I felt him sucking me deeper into his throat. God damn his mouth felt good on my dick! Slowly he sat back and let my cock pop out of his mouth as he sat all the way back. He still had his cock in hand as he spoke.

"Damn he said with a smile, you taste fucking fantastic!"

"Come here."

Now I moved up and straddled his muscular legs. I eased myself up his legs. Leaning forward a little I supported my weight with my hands on the back of the couch while my knees were on either side of his legs. Easing forward I felt the tip of his cock on the underside of my balls as I moved forward. Finally I stopped, hovering above his lap.

"I'll go slow." He said.

"Lift yourself up."

I did as he asked. Jeff took the bottle of oil in one hand and dripped a large amount on the fingers of his other hand. I watched as he brought his hand under me, and then rub between my legs starting just under my balls, moving back toward my virgin ass. Then I felt his fingers as they brushed against my anus. Slowly he worked his slick digits around and around in circles.

"Just relax." He instructed.

I did as he said. I relaxed as much as I could. I felt his fingers as they circled my anus a few more times with increasing pressure. Slowly, gently, I felt one of his digits as it started to slip into me, he push a little harder until it eased inside. A moan escaped my lips as his finger penetrated me. Gently he withdrew his finger a little and then pushed back so that it went deeper. I allowed myself to relax and opened myself to his probing finger, lowering myself as he pushed it deeper into my behind. My cock twitched, causing another big drop of pre-cum to drip out and down my shaft as he probed deeper into my ass. I reached to touch my cock.

"No, leave it. Make it last." Jeff Whispered. I did as he said.

Jeff probed my oiled ass for a while, adding one more finger to my ass once he felt I was relaxed enough for it. I was no longer worried about how this all came to happen. I was blind with lust. The only thing that mattered right now was the sexual gratification I felt.

He moved both of his fingers in a "come here" motion and must have pushed on my prostate. I heard about doing it but never felt it before. I have never felt a sensation like that; just a raw sexual feeling deep in my belly. As he pushed a little harder my cock twitched, causing a thick stream of pre-cum to spurt out. I watched, fascinated as the thick drop ran down my turgid cock and finally drip down onto Jeff's hard cock. I have never felt anything like that before! I really needed to cum soon!

Slowly Jeff withdrew his fingers. "Ok, I think you're ready." I just nodded in agreement. "You're God Damn right I am!" I thought to myself. Jeff grasped his cock and stroked it once, spreading my deposit of pre cum on his already oiled shaft. He then aimed the head up as I instinctively brought myself up higher and forward toward him. Lowering myself back down, I felt the tip of his large hard cock on my oiled entrance. I was ready and willing to take him into me. I relaxed my anus and with steady pressure lowered myself onto his cock. First I felt the heat of his cock against my opening. I continued down and felt him push up a little and felt the tip of his cock begin to slip inside me. I moaned. I needed to feel him fill my ass. Never in a million years would I have thought I could want such a thing. The head of his cock gently popped past my sphincter and the slight pain I felt when he entered me was replaced by a feeling I find hard to describe. His thick cock continued to push deeper as I came down on it. I felt so full and sexually alive! I tried to concentrate on the feeling of his shaft as it slid deeper and deeper into my ass. Before I knew it I was sitting fully on his lap. I opened my eyes and looked down at Jeff. He was smiling back at me.

"Feels good doesn't it!"

I nodded "...never felt anything like this!" I said.

I stayed there for a moment. All of my senses were in overload. I could feel him pulsing deep in my ass; see his chest rise and fall with lust. Looking down I saw my cock, harder than ever before, twitching with my heart beat and oozing with lust.

I lifted up now, easing his giant cock about halfway from my ass. Quickly I moved down again, taking his oiled flesh into me. I was so horny now I couldn't stand it. My cock was steadily dripping from the stimulation to my ass. Both of us had sheen of sweat from the combined heat of our bodies. Now we began to move faster building a steady rhythm as his dick pushed deeper and deeper onto my ass. Jeff started to grunt with each thrust now. The sound of our wet bodies echoed off the wood walls. My erect cock bounced lewdly up and down as I rode him. I was taking all of his massive cock in my ass and I loved it. I knew he was going to cum in my ass and the thought of that only made me want it more. Suddenly Jeff grabbed my hips and thrust himself deep and held there.

"I'm gonna cum!" He exclaimed.

I felt his cock swell and then felt a warm rush as he fired the first of his cum into my ass. Jeff moaned out load as he emptied his balls into me. The sensation of him cumming in my ass was too much. Without even touching myself my cock jolted and cum shot forcefully from deep inside of me! Ribbons of cum flew from my cock and landed on Jeff's smooth muscular chest. I swear I almost passed out! We both watched in awe as my cock shot rope after rope of thick cum on his glistening body.

Finally our orgasms ebbed and I stayed with his cock deep in my ass. We both panted for breath for a while looking at each other as we did. Jeff looked down at his cum covered chest as it began to run down and pool in his navel. He ran his finger along a trail of my cum and took a good amount into his fingers. Raising it to his lips he stuck out his tongue and licked them, then took his fingers into his mouth, sucking them loudly.

"You taste good." He exclaimed.

Reaching toward him I took some of my cum into my fingers and tasted it myself. This was not the first time I tasted my own cum, but this time it tasted this good!

After a few more minutes of afterglow I brought myself up, and off of his still semi hard cock. As I moved off of him I remember how empty I felt inside as he left me. I eased up the rest of the way and his slick cock slid out of me followed by a flow of his cum as it dripped out of my ass. I looked down to where we were joined at the mess it was making. I big puddle of cum collected on the floor under when I stood as his seed dripped out of me. Jeff stayed seated on the couch as I dropped down and cleaned up the mess on the floor with my towel. Once that task was done we both went back to the shower and cleaned up. Though we did shower together we didn't do anything more than wash up. After we stayed naked and made something to eat. The day had ended and the sun was long gone behind the trees. We turned the lights on in the cabin and made small talk while we ate dinner. I was happy as we ate and talked. The events of the day did nothing to sour our friendship. I suppose a part of me was afraid of just that.

Once we finished eating we cleaned up and headed back out to the hot tub with fresh beers. We sat for a while as the stars came out and BS'ed some more. We were sitting a bit closer to each other than before. In fact we were close enough for him to rest his hand on my leg under the water as we sat and talked. Finally we ran out of small talk and sat quietly. I was soon aware of Jeff's hand as he stroked my thigh under the foaming water. I looked over at him and he was looking intently at me. His hand then moved from my thigh to my cock. As soon as he touched it I began to grow. He just smiled and wrapped his hand around the shaft.

"Come on, let's go inside."

To be continued...

Therandy1
Therandy1
47 Followers
12