The Cafeteria

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What do you think? You like?" He asked.

"I do like it. Been doing it long?"

"For about 5 years. My first boyfriend tried it out on me. But he painted them pink to match his. They looked nice but I like the red better."

"I wonder how it would look on me?"

"One was to find out." Kyle got up and headed away. He came back a minute later with a bottle of nail polish. "Red is my color. But I've wanted to try this one, and I think it would look great on you."

Kyle opened a bottle of fuchsia colored nail polish, and set himself in front of my feet. He took off my socks, and started to color my toenails. The feeling of the brush moving over my toes was incredible, but it didn't compare to when Kyle started to gently blow on my toes to get the polish to dry. I can't believe that I didn't come then. Kyle looked up at me and saw how aroused I was.

"You like that."

"Yes" was all I could manage.

I glanced down and saw my new look. If I had any doubts about my feminine role in this relationship they wilted away when I saw my feet framed in a beautiful shade of pink.

"You know Ryan, your toes look good enough to nibble on. But I can think of a better place to put my lips."

With that Kyle climbed up between my legs and kissed me. The most passionate kiss I have ever experienced. Not too forceful. Not just a peck. Perfect. Our lips parted and our tongues met. Tasting each other and wanting more. More that I knew would happen soon. Kyle pulled away from me and said "I think we would be more comfortable in bed." With that he stood up, took my hand, and led me into the bedroom.

We walked into the bedroom and Kyle stopped short of the bed. He wrapped his arms around me and kissed me again. I felt so good being held my Kyle. I didn't want it to end. But I knew there would be more. Our hands ran up and down the length of our bodies and I cupped his firm ass and pulled him closer. Kyle broke our kiss and pulled up my shirt. My hairless chest was his. He moved a hand over my left nipple, and caressed it with his fingers. He then leaned down and took it in his mouth. The feeling of his tongue circling as he sucked a the same time was incredible. He then pulled away and moved his hands down towards my pants. He deftly unhooked my belt, and in one move pulled my pants and boxers down in one smooth motion. My 6 inch cock was standing out for him, as I stood before another man in the nude for the first time. I needed to see Kyle in the same way, and to have our bodies joined as one.

I pulled his shirt out from the top of his slacks, and lifted it up over his head. Kyle's chest was magnificent. Sculpted marble come to life. I was not as adept at removing his pants as he was, and with good reason. I could see the outline of what must have been the most perfect cock I'd ever see. When it was revealed I could only look. In front of me was something I could only dream of having myself. Ten inches, perfectly straight, and with a thickness that exuded strength. When we were both nude Kyle held me close, and our bodies melded into one. The difference in sizes between the two of us told the story of what our roles would be. I never considered myself femme in any way, but with Kyle towering over me, dwarfing my body and with that beautiful cock of his I was beginning to feel what it was like to be a woman, to be on the receiving end of what I hoped would be an incredible sexual experience.

We climbed into bed and laid side by side. We continued to explore each other's bodies, and my hands found their way to his cock. I could wrap my hands around it, and though moving my hands gently stroking it was great, I had to taste it. Never having tried oral on a man before didn't matter. I needed to taste Kyle no matter what. I moved my head towards his cock, and licked the precum that was oozing from the tip. It tasted salty at first then it seemed to sweeten as I took in more. I licked the entire length of his shaft, then slowly took in the purplish head. My gag reflex was strong, and I could only take in a couple of inches. But Kyle was patient, knowing that there would be plenty of time for me to take him all in. Maybe not now, but someday I would. When I gagged again Kyle pulled my head off and looked me in the eye.

"Just relax. Take a deep breath and go slowly. Don't worry about taking it all in. I know it's your first time. You're doing great."

With that vote of confidence I was encouraged to try again. I did as Kyle said, and was able to take more of his cock into my mouth. I got about 5 inches and then started to bob my head up and down. The more I moved the more I could take in. I heard Kyle start to moan, and he grabbed the back of my head and held it in place. I could feel him tense up and I knew he was about to come. I continued and then I felt the first shot of his seed shoot down my throat. Somehow I was able to swallow all of his cum without any overflowing from my lips. Then I felt another shot of cum. And another. I couldn't hold it all in but I didn't care. His semen was dripping down my chin, and I finally let his cock loose from my mouth. I swallowed all of his cum that I had in my mouth, and it was possible the best meal I ever had. Kyle looked at me and smiled.

"Ryan, you are incredible. I've never come so much in my life."

Thank you, Kyle. I can't wait to get a little more practice."

"In due time. Now it's my turn."

Kyle laid my on my back and returned the favor. Knowing he must have sucked a cock or 2 over the years, and the fact that I am not much to take in he engulfed my cock in one motion. The feeling of his warm mouth and talented tongue moving up, down and around was too much. I came very quickly, and embarrassment settled over me. Kyle didn't seem to care.

"You taste great Ryan. I think I could stand to nibble on you for quite a while."

I instantly felt better. "Thank you again Kyle. You got me so hot I couldn't hold it for long."

Kyle just smiled. You're the one who is getting me hot."

Kyle got on top of me and kissed me softly. I could taste my own cum on his lips, and mixed with his it made for an interesting combination. And even as much as he had jus come, I could feel his cock getting hard once again, and I knew it was time to feel it inside of me. I spread my legs, and Kyle took the invitation. He reached over to the nightstand and pulled out a tube of KY jelly. He liberally spread it on his fingers, then put first one, then two and finally three fingers in my soon to be non-virgin ass. His fingers were moving around to loosen my sphincter for what was to come, and Kyle finally felt like I was ready.

He pulled his fingers out and lubed up his cock. He then positioned his glistening rod at the entrance of my ass. I could feel the pressure building and I prepared myself for what was to happen. Kyle slowly pushed and finally the head slipped in. The pain was intense, but it was soon replaced by pleasure I never knew before. Soon he had about 5 inches in, then he began to pump my stretched ass. Moving like a piston, he slowly drove back and forth, building up a quickening pace. I reacted by wrapping my legs around his back. I have never been in a sexual situation that felt so right. Or so good. I was trying to pull him in farther, and after a couple of minutes I could feel his balls slapping up against my ass cheeks. I looked at Kyle, and before I could say anything I heard him say what I wanted to hear.

"I love you Ryan."

"I love you too Kyle."

With that I felt Kyle pick up the pace, and then he flooded my insides with his cum. He kept spurting one shot after another, and I felt like my insides were drowning in his seed. Finally I could feel him subside, and he took my hand in his. We laid in bed, with his cock still in my ass, cum seeping out, holding hands and gently kissing each other. After what seemed like hours we got out of bed and took a shower together. Lathering each other after a night of lovemaking was as erotic an experience I'll ever have. And it kept getting better. I just couldn't get enough of Kyle's beautiful cock, and I needed to taste more of his cum. As the water cascaded over us I slid down his chest and took his cock in my mouth once again. To my surprise I was able to take more than before, and I felt Kyle pick up the pace and start to fuck my mouth with his rod. Before I knew it my gag reflex subsided and all 10 inches slid down my throat. I felt his balls against my chin and cupped them in my hand. Soon Kyle started to tense up and I a torrent of his cum went straight down. I was in heaven.

When the flow of his seed finally came to a stop, he pulled his softening cock out of my mouth and I made sure what little cum that had dribbled down my chin was not going to waste. I stood up and kissed Kyle.

"Ryan, that was incredible. I've never had someone take all of me in like that."

We kissed again, and our tongues danced in each others mouth.

"Thank you. I couldn't believe I took it all in either. I felt his cock getting hard once again, and I had to smile.

"Is that for me?"

Kyle returned the smile. "Now and forever."

With that Kyle spun me around, and I instinctively spread my legs. Kyle positioned the head of his shaft once again at my asshole, and this time there was no resistance. Where we shared intimate lovemaking earlier this time it sheer fucking. He shoved the entire length in with one thrust, and I pushed back against him as he moved forward. It was raw lust at its most primal. He grabbed my waist and kept pulling me onto his cock. The pace kept getting faster and I felt him cum once again. Kyle's stamina was amazing, to say the least. When he withdrew I could feel how much my ass had been changed. It was now a man-pussy, and it's main use was to service my lover. I began to wonder how much more my life was going to change. I was now in the femme role of a gay relationship. Just how much more feminine would I become? To my surprise I didn't care. I loved Kyle, and would do anything for him. If it was his wish for me to become more of a woman then that is what I'll do. As long as it was with him.

We got out of the shower and toweled off. We didn't say a word. Didn't need to. The look in his eyes told me that he loved me, as my look told him the same. We climbed into bed, and as I drifted off to sleep in Kyle's arms I thought back to that day in the cafeteria. Where one look, one glimpse of this man who now held me in his arms, changed my life forever

12