The Call Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
imageone
imageone
45 Followers

Virginia's body responded to Jack's fucking in a way she had never expected, and never with her husband had she felt so wonderfully cunt-filled, as Jack increased the depth and speed of his strokings into her, his hips pounding it with pile-driver force. Naked, she writhed in complete and happy abandonment beneath him, welcoming every body jarring thrust with a bucking counterstroke of her own, fucking him back with all the strength of her naked young body. He dropped his lust-distorted mouth to hers, capturing her wet glistening lips between his opened ones, and she lashed her tongue deep into his throat and mouth to be sucked, while at the same time she thrust it back and forth in tempo with his hard-boring cock ramming in and out of her pussy below. Moaning incessantly up into his face, willing to accept any and everything he was giving her, she slid her moist lubricated cunt up and down the thick fucking shaft of his cock with nasty abandon without compare. Her face contorted with lust , her eyes glazed over, nostrils flaring wide as her breath came in loud rasping pants and she was lost to everything but the lurid sexual dance they performed as they fucked each other with everything they had.

It was a sensual rapture that she could never have believed existed on the face of the earth, and she marveled how it was that she had moved from not wanting to wanting, as he had fondled her, licked and sucked her ... until this moment, with his enormous, hard cock hot pistoning in and out of her steaming passage, making her realize that she was, after all an earthy woman, who needed exactly what she was getting. OOOoooh, it's simply wonderful! Out of this world ...

completely!

She found, as she moved with him, sliding her wet cunt up and down the thick length of his cock, fucking back for all

she was worth, that the intensity of her sensations was increased. It was delicious and almost unbearably wild and insane. As many times as she had lain under her husband, she hadn't known the true ecstasy of the fulfilled woman until this instant, with a strange man's beautifully hard penis jackhammering into her, being fucked like she had never been fucked before, against her will, against her better judgment ... almost being raped, as it were. She found it difficult to believe that fucking could possibly be so exciting, so exquisitely pleasurable; likewise, she hadn't known the tremendous desire she felt at that moment of wanting to give pleasure back. That's what she wanted to do most of all, now: She wanted to give Jack

pleasure, too! She wanted semen.....sperm....his sperm ejaculating into her cunt. She wanted to drain his balls until they shriveled back to their normal size.

"Fuck me, hard, Jack!" Virginia gasped. "Don't stop! Just keep on fucking me, hard! Harder! Harder!" She knew that her words would spur him on, titillate him, and let him know she was loving every moment of it. "OOOooohhh! Like that! Deep! Deep! Deep!" Her pussy was devouring his penis now. Doing it's natural part of squeezing and sucking it.

Slaving away above her, goring deeply into her wet clasping vagina, Jack knew that he had to do something else to turn her on even more. Without a second thought, he slid a hand down over the smooth white skin of her gyrating ass, feeling the muscles rippling through her soft sweating flesh until his outstretched searching finger found her tightly puckered little asshole. He dipped the tip of his finger into the juice that dribbled in large droplets from her stuffed cunt above, which was now clasping and unclasping him rhythmically; then he placed the lubricated tip of his finger against the rubbery

softness, of her defenseless puckered hole. As he touched it, for the first time, he felt the shock of it in her naked recoiling body. Her sharply indrawn breath rasped into his ear. Pushing lightly against her tight little anus, he panted, "Now, baby, I'm going to give you something to write home about! I'm going to shove my finger right up your asshole, just as far as I can shove it!"

He smiled gloatingly down into her face. The image of his face was dimmed, but she knew, somehow, that it was exactly what she wanted ... what she needed! His telling her what he was going to do was a further turn on, acting almost like an aphrodisiac. Delirious rapture swept over her, and she wanted that, too! She wanted to be hurt, to be able to feel everything, to scream in masochistic ecstasy.

"Yes! Oh, God, YES! That's what I want! I-I want you to shove your finger right up my ass!" she strangled. "Go ahead and do it!"

He did it. Jack pushed hard! Deep into the warm sponginess of her defensively puckering-rectum, his finger surged all the way to the palm of his hand, and she screamed loudly, hoarsely, as his finger wormed itself into her past the tightly resisting ring of elastic muscle. As his finger went into the hot clenching passage, Jack knew that it was a virgin, unused; the knowledge caused him to gasp with the possibilities for next time. And there will be a next time ... several of them!

Never before in her whole life had Virginia felt such exquisite agony of mixed pleasure and pain; even as the sweet delight of such unbelievable rapture filled her taut rippling belly, she felt her back passage beginning to adjust to the painful presence of his middle finger, while at the same time she continued her wet slithering up and down the lust-hardened rod of his enormous cock, straining to absorb both finger and penis at the same time into her insanely demanding loins.

Now Jack was goring into her with increased speed, his finger moving in concert with the long plundering shaft of his cock, and he could feel plainly the extra bulge his finger made in the thin tissues separating her two pelvic passages. The increased pressure and friction was concentrated along the extremely sensitive underside of his aching penis, increasing the intensity of his erotic sensations. Christ! I'll be cuming in just a few seconds if I'm not careful he thought to himself!

Beneath his powerfully pounding hips, Virginia writhed wildly out of control, grinding her wet heated pussy up and down his almost ready-to-explode cock with mounting fury, her legs jerking, toes curling and hips naked gyrating as though she would never get enough of this forbidden pleasure. She was in complete defeat to his double ravishment of her flaming, wildfire loins, and unceasingly she moaned her throaty enjoyment of it all.

Then Jack felt the searing, acid burn of his impending ejaculation, back there behind the swelling of his ready-to-unload balls, and he jerked his finger from her tightly sucking anus with a moist hiss. Using both hands now, he pressed her knees back to her chest, cruelly mashing the lusciously pliant white mounds of her breasts. He could see that her proud quivering breasts were sprinkled lightly with the sweat of her wildly excited passion as he began to fuck his painfully throbbing penis into her eager wet pussy with a bestial fury, boring into her defenseless cunt as if his dick were a hydraulic forging

hammer out of control.

"Give me all of your cock, Jack!" she groaned. "Fuck me harder! Oh, God! Coat me! Coat my cunt. Fill me with sperm...white creamy semen."

Fuck me! Fuck me! FUCK ME!" Her lovely face was contorted almost unrecognizably into a wild mask of passion as she sought to make that one final step into orgasm, only seconds away now.

He slaved away above her, thrusting and plunging wildly as he was caught up in an ecstatic drive toward his own climax, his jackhammering strokes into her hot clasping cunt calling for the utmost muscular power from his back and legs. Shit! She's really a hot little bitch! He had never known a woman like her ... a woman who could take all of his huge cock and come back asking for more!

Suddenly Virginia convulsed under him. It was there for her explosively, her orgasm surging through her shivering alive body like a tidal wave. Her head tossed wildly from side to side, her naked young body spasming in the grip of her convulsive release, and she was rocketing to the heights where time and space are meaningless approximations. For an instant she was one with that infinity, until she opened her eyes to stare up into Jack's lust-transfigured face, as he slammed his wildly expanding cock deep into her frantically twitching cunt in his own drive to completion.

Dreamlike, she heard her own voice, unnatural, earthy and animalistic, as she screamed out her rapture. "OOOooh! OOOOOoooooohhhhhh! Myyyyyyyy Goddddddddd! IIIIIIIII'mmmmmmm cuuuuuuuummmmmmmmiiiiiinnnnng!

AAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaauuuuuuuuuugggggggggghhhhhhhhh!"

Jack felt the rhythmic tremors of her unbelievably intense release in her heated cunt. Her cum was spurting in buckets. She was drenching his penis with pussy juice. He could hear it as it sprayed around is fucking rod. Her legs were thrashing, her ass was ramming in the air to fuck his cock. With a final effort he pounded into her rapidly, pumping her wet vagina deeper than he had been before. With a loud groan he felt his wild jerking cock beginning to cum. His balls were moving, squeezing their selves. His white-hot sperm hosed through the thick long length of his now ejaculating cock with satisfying force, splashing deep up into her milking young womb as it spurted from the tiny slit in its wild pulsing head.

Holding himself rigidly above the naked thrashing young woman while the exquisite sensations of his release flooded through him, he grunted, "Damn, Virginia, baby ... that gorgeous cunt of yours is pumping me dry!" Jacks legs were stiff as a board as he held his rod deep inside her. He let his cock muscles do their thing. The ejaculation was unstoppable. Squirt after squirt of his thick milky cream filled her until there was no more room. His sperm along with her cunt juice trickled out around the edges of their connection and began to seep onto the bed.

Then, with a groan of complete satisfaction, his body folded, collapsing on top of her, while below his ejaculating cock jerked involuntarily in the moist confines of her tight clinging cunt, the final dregs of his semen spurting from him in lessening spasms of intense sensation.

He finally rolled off Virginia, allowing what sperm that remained to be released in a couple of final little spurts which shot up in the air and landed on his navel. He looked over at Virginia's cunt and watched her juices and his sperm flow down onto the bed.

He looked at her with leering eyes and said. Thanks bitch for the down payment. A few more like these, and your husband's debt will be paid in full.

imageone
imageone
45 Followers