The Call of the Wife Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At this point, I was now totally into sharing her. My trepidation was gone. I had christened her ass and now I wanted to see my friends enjoy it too.

"Ok, slut. That's enough. Get back down with your ass in the air."

"Yes, Master. Do you want me to share my ass with everybody?"

"Yes, slut. Everybody gets a turn. Get your face on the ground and spread you ass wide."

She did what I said without saying a word. Her little asshole was sticking straight up in the air. I told Jake and Paul that she was there for their enjoyment. Jake gave me the camera and greased up his pole as he moved in behind my Wife's ass.

She whimpered like a puppy as he shoved himself all the way into her with one big thrust. He fucked her hard for awhile until Paul was ready again.

"Ok Jake, let's both have a go at her. Let the slut suck her ass off your dirty rod. I'm going to stretch out Amy's little ass some more."

"Oh yes, Paul. Fuck my ass! Stretch me out!"

Jake pulled out and brought his dirty cock to my Wife's mouth. She devoured him without hesitation and blew him with abandon. Paul greased up his massive shaft and was ready to fuck my Wife's little ass.

I snapped a few shots in sequence to commemorate Paul stretching Amy's ass. The first shot had him entering her. Shot two had him halfway in and shot three had him buried. It took him a few minutes to get it worked in all the way, but the three shot sequence was going to be hot if it came out well.

Now he was really fucking her ass deep and Amy was moaning and whimpering on Jake's tool as she adapted to having such a huge cock in her inexperienced ass. At that moment, I noticed that the fire was dying down. I thought that it might be a good time to head into the tent. The guys had a good rhythm going. They were spit-roasting her by the fire.

Click.

She was on her hands and knees between them being pushed back onto one cock and then back onto the other as they said dirty things to her and about her. Amy's moans were utterly amazing. She just loved the abuse.

I told them to take the slut into the tent and that I'd take care of the fire. They both pulled out of my Wife and took her to the tent.

"Amy, be a good slut and do whatever they tell you to do."

"Yes, Master. I'm just a fuck toy for my men."

They weren't inside for a minute when her moans returned.

"Oh my god yes! Fuck my pussy! I love your big cock so much! It's so fucking big! Your touching me so deep inside! Oh yes! Oh yes! Oh god yes! Fuck me deep! Deeper! Deeper! Oh my god!"

She them let out a huge groan. Paul was obviously back inside her pussy.

"Ok, Jake, go ahead and do it," said Paul.

Do what, I thought.

Amy grunted and gasped louder than I'd ever heard her before. Then she was screaming. The screaming lasted a few seconds before turning into words of encouragement.

"Oh my god! Oh my good god! Ahhhhhhhhhh! Yes! Yes! Yes! Ahhhhhh! Yes! Fuck my holes! Holy shit! Holy fucking shit! Fuck me! Fuck me! Oh dear god yes! I love it! Fuck me like a whore! Defile me! Ruin me!"

Wow.

She just kept going on and on as I quickly secured the fire, grabbed the camera and went over to the tent to see what was going on. I poked my head inside.

Oh my God!

They were double fucking Amy. Paul was fucking her pussy and Jake had stuffed himself into her ass. My precious little Amy was getting double penetrated right in front of me. She was riding Paul facing him with Jake banging her from behind.

Oh, and she was loving it.

Now she was gasping, talking, screaming and crying all at once. You could hear the air leaving her lungs each time Jake pounded into her ass.

"Ugh... Oh.. Oh ohhhh oh... Ahhh... Yes! Yes! Yes! Fuck me! Fuck me in both of my dirty holes! Oh god. Oh god. I'm cumming."

She thrashed around in orgasm like an animal as they held her ass in place and pounded away at her.

Click!

I had hoped they'd at least wait for me! I was also hoping to be the one in her ass when she got doubled for the first time or at least get a shot of it! Oh fuck it. I was too hard to care.

Click!

"I see you've started without me."

Click!

"Oh yes! I am so full of cock! I love it! Yes! Both of you keeping fuck me hard! Two cocks feels so fucking good! Stretch my dirty holes in front of my Master!"

Click! Click! Click!

I wanted to get her face in the shot, but they were too close to the back wall of the tent.

"Look at the camera you little slut."

She arched her torso and turned her neck sideways to look at me as the guys kept pounding into her holes. She was red-faced with a devilish smile as she looked back at the camera.

Click! Click! Click!

I moved in behind them and got a few good shots from a low angle of both cocks stuffed into my Wife.

Click! Click! Click!

It was totally obscene. I took a few more.

Click! Click! Click!

I couldn't stand it anymore. I had to try this myself.

"Jake, let me in."

"Sure thing, man."

He pulled out of Amy's ass and moved to the side as I stepped in and got down on my knees. They stopped their movements so I could get inside. I'm a good deal bigger than Jake, so this was going to be even harder on Amy.

"Are you ready, Slut?"

"Oh yes, I love two cocks at once!"

I pushed into her ass and I got the head of my cock in.

Click!

Once again, Jake was on the job.

Paul's huge cock was taking up a lot of space. This was going to be a tight fit.

Amy was now screaming with a mix of pleasure and pain.

I forced some more into her and she collapsed forward onto Paul and then moved her ass a little further into the air. This pulled her pussy off of Paul's cock about halfway, but he's so long that he was still in her twat pretty deep and wasn't going to fall out. I forced another few inches into her ass and I was three quarters of the way home. A good depth to just saw away at her.

She could barely handle it.

She was whimpering now as we both started moving. Paul was still halfway inside of her, and he was taking short strokes. God, she was so fucking tight. She just kept moaning and whimpering and saying to not stop, but her energy level was down. This was work for her now. She'd broken into a huge sweat and was grunting as we both went a little deeper. Then she let out a long groan as I finally thrust in all the way before pulling out almost all the way. I repeated this a few times and then went back to hammering her at mid depth but with fast hard strokes. This was going to make me cum.

I didn't care. I was going to blow right up her ass and I was going to keep pounding right though my orgasm to enjoy it fully. This was the hottest sex I had ever had. My Wife was now having a huge orgasm.

She was moaning and mewling in the most erotic way imaginable. If I didn't feel her ass squeezing my cock and her hips bucking at the speed of light, I'd have been concerned. Instead, I was going to cum.

"Ok, slut. Here it comes," I grunted. Then I shot about ten spurts deep into her ass. I kept pumping her and spurting inside her until I knew I was done and my cock was too sensitive to continue.

She had bucked through her climax and was still riding Paul's big monster as I pulled out.

Paul said he wanted her ass, and told her to dismount. My Wife climbed off of his cock and she had to stand up to do it. She walked over to Jake and climbed on top of him. She reached around and placed his hard cock at the entrance to her pussy, settled down on him and began to ride.

I grabbed the camera.

Paul moved in behind her and lined up his huge cock with her back door. Man, was he hung. He looked twice as big as Jake. He was significantly wider than me and a bit longer too. He pushed it into my Wife and she moaned her approval.

Click!

I moved around front and told Amy to clean my cock. She went right to work and now had cock in all three of her holes at once. She did a nice job cleaning me considering she was pretty busy at the time.

Click!

I captured the moment and got all four of us in the shot just as Paul said he was cumming. I moved to the side to get it on film.

He cried out in orgasm and pushed all the way into Amy's ass as he unloaded.

Click!

He kept giving her small pumps until he was finished. Then he pulled his big tool out of her and brought it up to her mouth. She went right to work cleaning her ass off of his majestic tool.

Click!

When she was done with Paul, she climbed off of Jake and told him to lie back. She went to town on his cock and had him deep-throated in two seconds. She pinned her face into his groin and licked his balls as she deep-throated him.

Jake lasted about seven seconds before dumping his fourth load of the day down my Wife's throat. She backed off of him a bit and sucked him clean.

"Oh my god. I am such a fucking slut!"

She had a huge smile on her sexy face. We all laughed and agreed with her. It was almost midnight and the guys said their goodnights and headed off to their tent.

I was happy to finally be alone with Amy. A lot had changed since I left our camp site that morning. It was going to take some time for all of it to make any sense.

I took out the big sleeping bag, and we both squeezed inside. She was kissing me deeply and I could taste trace elements of semen, but I didn't care. We kissed deeply and made love in the bag. She just rode me and squeezed her pussy on my cock until she had a huge orgasm, which made me cum for the fourth time on the day.

We expressed our love for each other and fell into a deep sleep. Both of us wondering what delights Sunday would hold.

To be continued...

12