The Caller

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
K.K.
K.K.
3,054 Followers

"That would be great we'd love to have you join us."

"Yeah, I bet. The hens want the roster to join them for lunch. Isn't the reason you get together for lunch so you can complain about your husbands?"

"Of course it is. But I would complain about you to your face so it wouldn't matter if you were there or not," Brenda said as she laughed at me.

After dinner I helped Brenda clean the kitchen and then we put the kids to bed. That's the best part of my day. I sit down on the sofa in front of the television and Brenda sits next to me and leans her head on my shoulder. This only lasts about a half hour and then Brenda stretches her legs out on the sofa and lays her head in my lap. Then I gently run my fingers through her hair and around her face until she falls asleep.

I really love having her head in my lap so I can just look at her while she sleeps. That night I didn't enjoy it as much. The seed of doubt had been planted in my brain and as hard as I tried, I could not keep it from growing.

*****

Thursday was difficult for me. Every time the phone rang I wondered if it is was my caller again but the only calls I received that day were business related. One of the calls was from my project manager in Denver. We were doing a network migration for a large corporation headquartered there. The project had been going on for more than a year but it had gone extremely well so far. Tom, the PM, called to ask me if I was coming out to do a quarterly review of the project with the customer. I told Tom that I would call their Vice President of IT and make an appointment in about two weeks.

I had a good relationship with the VP and looked forward to going out there for the review. The trip was usually four days. I would travel out the morning of the first day and meet with Tom and go over the project schedule and status. Tom would bring me up to date on any issues or concerns and anything he would like me to discuss during my meeting with the VP. The next day I would meet with Tom's team and get their input. The third day would be my meeting with the VP. That meeting usually lasted an hour and then ended up on a golf course and then dinner that evening. The forth day was to travel back home to Richmond.

That evening Brenda told me that we were going out to dinner with Kara and John on Saturday and we settled into out usual evening routine.

Friday was a busy day. I had three conference calls and then a problem popped up on my project in Tulsa. I spent the better part of the afternoon on the phone with the customer, assuring him that the problem would be corrected by the end of the day and that the project would be completed on time.

By the time I got home Friday evening, Wednesday's call was the furthest thing from my mind. When I walked in the house Brenda greeted me at the door with a kiss.

"Dinner will be ready in twenty minutes," she said. "The kids are upstairs playing so we have time to sit and have a quiet drink before we eat. What would you like?"

"A cold beer in a frosted mug is what I have been fantasizing about on the ride home."

"Sit down and I'll bring it to you."

This was not unusual behavior. This is the way Brenda always treated me. I never took it for granted and I always found ways to return her favors.

I was sitting in my favorite chair when she brought the drinks into the family room. Brenda set the drinks on the coffee table and then walked around behind my chair. She leaned over the back and ran her hands down over my chest and back up to my face and then she kissed me on the cheek. Brenda bit me gently on the ear and then whispered, "I was thinking about you today."

I knew exactly what Brenda meant. Whenever Brenda said, "I was thinking about you today," it meant that she was horny and wanted me to make love to her that night.

Our sex life after eleven years of marriage was still good. Most of the time I initiated sex but occasionally Brenda would get into the mood and her way of telling me was to say that she was thinking about me. Our lovemaking was always good but on those nights when Brenda initiated sex it was especially good.

Brenda kissed me several times leaving no doubt that she was horny and leaving me with an erection that was making me uncomfortable. The worst part was that I would have to wait until the kids were asleep before I could get relief. The only satisfaction I could have until then was that Brenda also had to wait.

Brenda put the kids to bed at eight o'clock and then came downstairs and suggested that I open a bottle of wine. We sat on the sofa drinking wine and necking like teenagers until we were sure that Kevin and Michele were asleep. Then Brenda got up and took my hand and led me up to our room.

Brenda took my head gently into her hands and pulled me toward her and kissed me softly on the lips. I responded by slightly parting my lips and allowing our tongues to touch. As our kisses became more passionate Brenda seemed to melt into my arms.

After a few minutes of our passionate kissing Brenda stepped back and took hold of the hem of her skirt and slowly raised it until I could see her panties.

"Do you like what you see?" she asked.

"Yes. Now I would like to see you without those panties," I said.

Brenda pushed the panties over her hips and let them drop to the floor and then let her skirt drop back into place. As Brenda was sliding the panties down I caught a glimpse of her dark bush and I felt an immediate response from my cock.

I picked Brenda up and carried her to the bed and I laid her down. I opened her blouse and opened the snap in the front of her bra. Then I began kissing and licking her breasts while caressing her body with my finger tips. When I began to suck on her nipples Brenda let out a soft moan and pulled my head tighter against her chest. I slowly worked my way down over her stomach until I reached the top of her skirt. Then I lifted her skirt up over her hips and I pressed my face into her pubic hair and inhaled her scent. Then moved down and began running my tongue lightly over her vulva. Starting on the soft flesh between her rectum and the bottom of her slit and going up over her clitoris and onto her pubic mound. As I did this the lips of her pussy separated allowing me to run my tongue around her lips and then pushing it inside her aroused pussy. The taste was fantastic. I couldn't get enough of her sweetness so I continued pleasuring her orally until she had a shuddering orgasm.

"Come inside me now," she said as soon as her orgasm passed.

I climbed on top of her and pressed the head of my cock head between the dripping lips of her excited pussy. As I push myself all of the way inside Brenda she said, "That feels wonderful."

After that she just made mewing sounds in her throat until she started her second orgasm.

"Oh, God, that's so good. Ahhhh... Ohoooo... Oh yes..." she said.

Then as she peaked she just made a deep guttural sound in her throat. No sooner had she finished than my climax began. My orgasm left me temporarily exhausted. We didn't speak for a few minutes and then I got up and asked Brenda if she wanted some wine. She said yes and I poured us both a glass.

As we sat there sipping our wine Brenda looked at me with her big brown eyes.

"Mike, I've been thinking about this for the last few weeks. What do you think about the idea of having another child?" She asked.

"Are you serious?"

"Yes. I am thirty-three years old and I don't think I would want to risk a pregnancy two or three years from now," she said. "Kevin will be seven in a couple of months, it just seems that if we are ever going to do it, we should do it now."

"If you are sure that's what you want, then of course we can do it," I said.

"Then we are in agreement. I can stop taking the pill tomorrow and will start trying to get pregnant?"

I kissed her on the nose and said, "Yes and I think we should get in some more practice tonight, don't you?"

"Absolutely," she responded.

I took Brenda's wine glass and set in on the bedside table with mine and then I crawled up between Brenda's legs and started licking her pussy lips. Brenda usually doesn't let me go down on her after we have already had intercourse but on those nights when she is horny she loves it when I eat her messy pussy.

That night Brenda had me move around so that she could return the favor so we spent the next ten minutes in the classic sixty-nine position. I was able to give Brenda an orgasm orally and then I had to get my throbbing cock back inside her hot pussy. I pounded into her hard and fast and she loved every stroke of it. After we both had our final orgasms of the night, we just lay in each other's arms.

We were both quiet for a long time and then Brenda broke the silence.

"Boy or girl?" She said.

"What?"

"Do you want a boy or girl?"

"How about one of each?" I said.

"Come on, be serious. Do you want a boy or girl?" She asked.

"I honestly don't know. I'd be happy just to have another healthy child." I said.

Brenda kissed me on the cheek and said, "Right answer."

That night after Brenda fell asleep I lay awake thinking about us having another baby and then my mind wondered back to the phone calls. If Brenda were contemplating an affair, she sure as hell wouldn't be planning on getting off the pill so she could get pregnant. That was more evidence in support of my view that the calls were a hoax.

When I finally drifted off to sleep I had a dream that Brenda did have an affair and got pregnant. When I woke up and realized it had just been a dream I was extremely relieved but at the same time a black cloud began to form in my thinking.

I again thought about telling Brenda about the phone calls but decided against it. It occurred to me that if I told her about the calls it could easily start a chain of events that would prevent me from ever finding out what this was all about. I knew that if I told Brenda she would tell Kara and whom would Kara tell? I could only guess. I figured that it wouldn't take long for word to get back to the perpetrator that I had told Brenda about the call and that I didn't fall for the scheme, whatever it was, and that would be the end of it. Then there was that small possibility that the caller was telling the truth. I needed to know. I couldn't let it end there. I had to know the truth.

*****

There were no more calls that week but that didn't help me. I was beginning to feel stressed out over the mystery of the calls. Saturday evening, as Brenda and I were getting dressed to go out to dinner with Kara and John I hoped that I would get some kind of relief from the stress but I didn't know how that would happen.

That evening the four of us had a great time. The meal was good and the conversation was interesting and enjoyable. I discreetly watched the interaction between Kara and John but I saw nothing that would lead me to believe that Kara was cheating on him.

In spite of the enjoyable evening, when we got home I was still without an answer as to what was going on. There was no apparent problem between John and Kara. Kara and Brenda didn't look like they had any dark secrets that they were keeping from John and me. This should have made me feel better but it didn't. I could feel myself slipping into a depression until Brenda kissed me on the ear and said, "I was thinking about you today. Time to go make a baby."

I followed her up to our room where I gave my best effort to make a baby. As soon as we were done Brenda said, "You do know it is too soon for me to get pregnant, don't you. I only stopped taking the pill two days ago."

"I know," I said. "Can we try again tomorrow night?"

Brenda said, "Of course," and kissed me.

*****

It was Monday morning and I was sitting at my desk when the thought hit me. If my caller was at the restaurant where Brenda went to lunch with Kara on Wednesdays, all I had to do was go to the restaurant on Wednesday and see who she was. I had to think it through carefully before I did anything. I had kind of threatened to show up for lunch some day and Brenda acted as if that would be a good thing. So, if I did just show up at the restaurant it wouldn't cause her any alarm. The problem was, if my caller saw me before I could identify her she would disappear and I would have lost my chance.

I didn't know if the caller knew what I looked like. It is quite possible that she did and she would spot me if I got anywhere near that restaurant. I took a long lunch on Monday and drove over to Apian Way and checked out Vinny's. There would be no way for me to get inside Vinny's without being seen but there was a space in the parking lot across the street from Vinny's where I could park my car. There was part of a fence there that would block most of my car from view but would allow me to watch the restaurant.

Monday night I put my binoculars in the car so that I wouldn't forget them on Wednesday. Tuesday was very stressful. I managed to keep myself busy with my job but I hated that I had to wait until Wednesday to do anything about my problem.

I left my office at 11:00 AM on Wednesday and drove to the parking lot across the street from Vinny's. Luckily, the space behind the fence was available and I parked there.

I looked around to make sure no one was paying any attention to me and then I got the binoculars out and checked out the view. The binoculars brought the front of the window of the restaurant up close. The problem was the glare of the sunlight on the window made it difficult to see inside the restaurant. There was nothing more for me to do except wait so I got out the sandwich and soda I brought with me and ate my lunch.

At 12:05 PM I watched Brenda, Kara and another woman, who I assumed was Francis walk into Vinny's. I took out the binoculars trained them on the window. I could just make out the three of them sitting down at the table. Well, they were sitting at the table by the window. The caller had that much right. I couldn't really see the table next to them that well but it didn't appear that anyone was sitting there. I watched the front of the restaurant closely for the next forty-five minutes and while many people went into the restaurant, most of them left with their take out orders after only a few minutes.

As far as I could tell, no one had sat at the table next to Brenda and her friends. I waited until they left and watched to see if anyone came out after them. No one did.

That left me to wonder if my caller didn't make it for lunch today or was it possible that she spotted me and took off before I had a chance to see her. I had to hurry back to my office so that I would be there in case she called. I wanted her to think I had followed my usual routine of eating in my office, not that there is any reason to believe that she would know that was my routine.

As I walked into my office the phone began to ring.

"Hello, Apex Office Integrators, Mike Fulton speaking."

"Mike, I am beginning to worry about you," the voice said. "You still haven't done anything to stop your wife."

"How do you know that I haven't done anything?"

"I know because of what your wife said at lunch today?" she replied.

"You listened to their conversation again today?"

"Of course. What else do I have for entertainment? You had better start listening to me. I enjoy eavesdropping on their conversations but I don't enjoy reporting this bad news to you."

"Then why did you call me?"

"I guess it makes me feel better about listening in on their conversations. If I can help you, then maybe I am not such a bad person," she said. "Anyway, things are getting to the danger point."

"Just exactly what does that mean?"

"It means that today your wife told her friend that the next time that you have to go out of town for work she is going to have her little fling. It even got to the point where Kara was suggesting that they double date and that she knew just the right guys to go out with."

I could feel the tension building and growing up my spine. I didn't know what to say or do. I still couldn't believe that my wife would consider cheating on me but the story I was being told was starting to sound believable. My thoughts were interrupted by the voice on the phone.

"Well, are you going to do something to stop this or are you going to just let it happen? If you don't plan to do anything, tell me now so I can stop worrying about you."

"I'll take care of this," I said and then put the phone down hard.

I thought about everything I had been told over and over again and by the time I got home I was sure I had a problem but I still wasn't sure that my wife was the problem. I had just about talked myself into believing that I was right and that Brenda was innocent of the things my caller had been saying about her but them I got hit in the head with a sledgehammer.

At dinner, as I was asking the kids about their day at school Brenda asked me a question that made my blood turn cold.

"Don't you have a trip to Denver coming up soon?"

I had scheduled the trip for the following week but with everything else on my mind I had forgotten to tell Brenda about it. What had disturbed me so much was the timing of the question. My caller had said that Brenda told Kara that the next time I went out of town that she would have an affair and here she was asking me if I had a trip to Denver coming up soon. Coincidence? I didn't know what to think.

I tried like hell to put it out of my mind when Brenda asked me if we were going to work on making a baby that night. In the end I had to tell Brenda that I wasn't feeling well.

*****

Thursday morning I made a decision to do something I never thought I would do. I made an appointment to meet with a private investigator. I arranged to see him Friday morning and then I called my customer in Denver and postponed my trip one week. I was going to have to end this mess before I left for Denver.

That evening I got some photographs from one of our albums to give to the investigator.

*****

Friday morning at 9:30 I entered AAA Detective Agency. I knew better than to think that AAA had anything to do with the quality of their work. They chose the name so they would be close to the top of the list of detective agencies in the phone book. It worked; they were the third on the list. They got my business because I never call the first name listed and the second agency didn't answer the phone.

I was escorted into Brian Dunston's office where I spent twenty minutes telling him exactly what I wanted him to do and then I handed him the pictures.

'Good looking woman," he said.

The way he said it disgusted me. I already had a pretty low opinion of him. I didn't think much of a man that would make his living off the pain of others. Spying on cheating spouses was not a career that I could respect.

"Yes, she is," I said tersely. "Now let me go over my instructions one more time. First of all you have to be discrete. I don't want her to know that you are following her around."

"No problem, Mr. Fulton," he said. "We are professionals here. She won't know we are following her."

"If you find that she is meeting anyone and having an affair or affairs I want proof. Photographs, video, or voice recordings, I don't care which as long as they clearly prove what she is doing."

"Don't worry about a thing Mr. Fulton, if she is fooling around we will get the proof."

"I need whatever evidence you get by next Thursday, I said.

"I understand. Why don't you plan on coming in next Thursday afternoon around three o'clock and we will give you whatever we have been able to uncover."

"Okay, next Thursday at three. I'll see you then," I said.

I was feeling sick to my stomach when I left Mr. Dunston's office.

*****

The next several days dragged by. I managed to keep Brenda from noticing that anything was wrong. I didn't want her to think that I was suspicious of anything and I certainly didn't want to upset the children. I was proud of myself when I was able to make love to Brenda four out of seven nights.

K.K.
K.K.
3,054 Followers