The Caller

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
K.K.
K.K.
3,056 Followers

Another issue I had to deal with was the way I solved my problem. I hired a detective to follow Kara and get the evidence of her cheating and then I had it delivered to John's house. I blew up their marriage to save my own. John learned the truth about Kara and she got what she deserved, but I am not sure the way I went about it was right. Maybe I should have gone to Kara and set her straight.

Suddenly I said what I was thinking out loud. "I did a selfish thing to save my marriage and I would do it again. I feel bad for John but it is not my fault that Kara cheated on him and there is no reason to believe that she would ever have stopped."

I was sitting on the sofa in the living room when I heard the garage door opening and I debated whether to wait where I was or to run out to the kitchen to met Brenda and the kids as they came into the house. I opted to wait on the sofa.

When the kitchen door opened I didn't hear the sudden burst of noise I expected. Michele and Kevin never enter the house quietly. I waited for another minute for the kids to come charging into the living room but that didn't happen. I turned to look toward the kitchen and found Brenda standing in the doorway.

"Where are the kids?" I asked.

"They are spending the night at my parents. The school is having a teacher in service day tomorrow so the kids don't have school," Brenda explained.

Brenda was wearing a white skirt with a red blouse. I always like Brenda in red.

"You look nice," I said.

"Thanks. I know you like this red blouse on me. That's why I wore it."

Suddenly I had the feeling that everything was going to be all right. Brenda came around to stand in front of me.

"I need to say something to you,' she said, "so please don't interrupt me. I thought a lot about what you said to me last week and I understand now what you meant. I should have done something to try and stop Kara. I think I knew all along that her playing around would end this way. I feel very guilty about that. I am sorry that I argued with you about it."

"Brenda, you don't need to apologize to me. I over reacted too. Kara was your best friend and you didn't know how to deal with her cheating on John. In retrospect I am not sure that I would have done any better if our roles were reversed. I guess this situation was more emotionally charged because both John and Kara were our friends.

"My anger and frustration was cause by what Kara had done to John but it was directed at you, which isn't fair but I think you did the same and directed your frustration at me. What happened to John and Kara is very sad but we can't let that become our problem."

I held out my hand to Brenda and she came to me and sat down on my lap and wrapped her arms around my neck.

"I love you so much. I tried to be mad at you but when you didn't call me Monday it almost broke my heart. That is when I realized what you just said, that this was their problem and we can't make it ours," Brenda said.

I pulled Brenda to me and kissed her hard on the lips.

"Besides, we have our own problem to solve," I said.

Brenda pulled away from me and stared into my eyes.

"What problem do we have?" she asked.

"How can I get you pregnant if I am not making love to you?"

Brenda's expression softened into a beautiful smile. "Well then, buster, you had better get started making love to me," she said.

Brenda brought her lips to mine and kissed me deeply while I slipped my hand up her skirt to discover that she was wearing thigh high stockings instead of panty hose.

"You're pretty sure of yourself, aren't you?" I said. "You dressed for sex and hoped that I couldn't resist your charms."

"It worked, didn't it?"

"Damn it, it always works. You know I can't resist you."

I pushed Brenda down onto the sofa and slipped onto my knees on the floor, kissing Brenda as I pulled her skirt up over her hips. When I put my hand on the crotch of the white bikini panties she was wearing I could feel that she was already wet. When I started to pull her panties down, Brenda lifted her butt off the sofa to help.

Brenda knew what I wanted to do next so she pulled her knees up and spread them apart so that I could get between her legs and suck on her dripping pussy. Just before her first orgasm hit, Brenda said, "You know, I have been thinking about you all week."

When her orgasm began, Brenda put her hands on the back of my head and pulled me against her mound and her juices ran down my chin. I continued to kiss and lick Brenda as she recovered from her climax.

"Mike, we should go up to bed. I don't want to make a mess on the sofa," Brenda said.

I helped her get up and then I unzipped her skirt and let it fall to the floor.

"Why did you take my skirt off here?" she asked.

"I want to admire your ass as we walk up the stairs. Now lead on."

Brenda laughed. "Keep your hands to yourself until we get upstairs."

We were about halfway up the stairs when I couldn't resist the urge to grab Brenda and pull her down. I grabbed her hips and forced Brenda to turn and face me and then I made her sit. Brenda sat with her butt on one step and her feet on the step below. This opened her pussy up to me and I just had to go back down on her. Brenda had another orgasm while I continued to suck on her clit.

When I finally stood up again, Brenda opened my pants and pulled my erect cock out and took it into her mouth. Brenda was humping my cock with her mouth while swirling her tongue all over it. When I felt my climax approaching I warned Brenda. I hoped that she was going to let me climax in her mouth like she often does but it wasn't to be that night.

"You have to cum inside my pussy. We can't waste any of your precious seed," she said.

I knew I would never make it all the way up to our bedroom so I took her right there on the stairs. During our marriage we had sex all over the house but that was the first time we had ever done it on the stairs. My orgasm was so intense that my legs were too weak for me to stand for several minutes.

We finally made it into bed but I am sad to say that although I tried I was not able to climax a second time that night. I did get an erection and managed to give Brenda one more orgasm but by the time I gave up trying to get off a second time my cock was sore and Brenda was complaining that she was starting to get a burning sensation in her vagina.

When I woke up in the morning Brenda was already downstairs. I pulled on a pair of shorts and a tee shirt and headed down to get a cup of coffee. On the way down stairs I my foot slipped on a wet spot.

Brenda was sitting at the kitchen table with the morning paper and a cup of coffee.

"Why is there a wet spot on the stairs?" I asked.

"I dribbled a bit last night. I cleaned it as best I could but it had already dried. I think it discolored the wood just a little," she said. "By the way, you were pretty good last night."

"Thanks, so were you."

"You know, last night may have been the night."

"What?"

"Last night was the middle of my cycle. I would have been fertile last night," Brenda said.

"We will have to do it again tonight just to make sure," I said.

Well, we did not get to do it again that night, nor the next few nights. Kids, work, and visits from our parents all conspired against us but a few weeks later we found out Brenda was pregnant.

The night Brenda gave me the news and we were headed up to bed I saw the small stain on the stairs and I had to laugh. I asked Brenda if she was ever going to tell this child that he or she was conceived on the stairs.

"Not until we are all very old." She replied. "By the way, I was thinking about you today."

K.K.
K.K.
3,056 Followers