The Campground

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She is anything but quiet as her body tries to handle so much stimulation at once. Her cries of passion only encourage and excite him more, increasing his pace and fervor. Her breathing is exceptionally fast, and her entire body suddenly tenses up and then floods with shudders throughout as she scream out. He can feel her entire body shaking beneath him; her sex gripping strongly on his dick and then fluttering. He slows his pace slightly, to let up a little. After a while, just as it feels like her body is beginning to settle down, his hand near her clit, without warning, vibrates. Her eyes go wide as she is suddenly rushed by another intense orgasm; her back arching off of the ground, her toes curling down. Her sex once again tightens on him. That sensation, the look on her face, and the noises she is making, he cannot hold out any longer. He only manages to thrust three more times before thrusting all the way in and exploding into her. His entire body stiffens as he pumps his hot liquid inside of her with a force he has never felt before. His head turns to the side and he lets out a loud groan as his body shoots into her and it feels as though his muscles are rippling below his skin. His head falls on her breast as aftershocks run through both of their bodies, his muscles convulsing here and there while he lay there, still inside of her.

They roll together so they are both on their sides, embracing each other, they share a long, long, and deep kiss. They break and just stare at each other and smile. He reaches his hand up to move some of her wet hair to behind her ear, allowing him to see more of the face he falls for every time he looks at it. They are both smiling at each other, basking in the wonderful afterglow and knowing that everything about them is right.

They lay on the ground holding each other for a long while, kissing each other occasionally. Their breathing slowly returns to normal, and their senses start to pick up on their surroundings. Crickets chirp in the background while a very soft wind occasionally rustles the leaves of the trees around them, and the fire gently crackles behind them.

After a good amount of time has passed, he suggests that they go down to the water and wash off. They walk down to the water wearing only their smiles as they hold hands, seeing their way with only the light from the moon above them. Their feet touch the water, still warm from the summer's sun in the daytime. He looks over to see her standing still with her eyes closed, and he can see little ripples in the water as she wiggles her toes in the sand. He lets her have a moment, but then picks her up in his arms and runs her farther into the water, eventually tossing her a short distance into the water. She comes up and playfully splashes him with her wonderful smile across her face. He debates with himself if it is even possible that she look more amazing under the moonlight. After playing around for a bit, they kiss and begin to clean each other off in the water. They both only take a few moments before trying to clean off the other's lower regions...

Hmm....maybe this night isn't over quite yet...

12