All Comments on 'The Camping Trip Ch. 02'

by spaldan

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

Thank you for finishing this! Great story. :)

Mrs_CummingMrs_Cummingover 11 years ago
LOVE IT!

LOVED it! thank you so much. it is nice to see a guy that actually knows his way around a women's body and what they want! i have to admit, all the voyeurism really did it for me too. absolutely awesome! keep up the good work. I am going to check out any other stories you have, too!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
More?

How aboout Megan and Kevin's Christmas break from college? Hmmmmm?

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Stupid story

I feel sorry for any guy that has to go through all that for his first time.

Ib_SaysIb_Saysover 5 years ago

All the girls were way too slutty for my taste.

I didn't mind when it was to the protagonist's benefit, but didn't like how often he watched other guys fuck the girls. Not my cup of tea.

I didn't really get why any of them were friends either, the other guys seemed like douchebags.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Continuity error....

In Chapter 1, Kevin states:

"Her pussy was beautiful, even if I was viewing it in the deep darkness of the woods. Her lips were puffy, and surprisingly already a little bit wet. Most noticeably, I hadn't realized it before but she was completely clean shaven. It was a young, aroused, puffy, pink pussy."

And in Chapter 2, Kevin states:

"It occurred to me, as I glanced at her pussy in the moonlight, that I had already had sex with her and yet this was the first time I was seeing her pussy. It was neat and pink, and completely bare."

Kevin had already seen the pussy BEFORE Chapter 2.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
great story

Camping Trip is a great story about young love, and it is totally believable. I experienced things much like this at a church camp after high school. (No, Christian girls at camp were not the prudes many thought them to be, and most of them saw no contradiction whatever between faith and sexual pleasure.) Camping Trip could have used one more chapter, but is still great as is. Keep writing!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous