The Campus Tour

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
centrum1000
centrum1000
3,646 Followers

"Get real."

"Hey, think about it. We are twins after all. I mean, I like to dress up and show off my body. It only makes sense that you would like the same things as me, right?"

She waited a moment before continuing.

"I can't blame you; I've seen your clothes. Boxers are no fun at all. Girls get to wear all the sexy clothes. Did you like it when Mark looked at you?"

Jason struggled to say no, but he just stood quietly.

"You did, didn't you? Well I guess every girl likes a little attention sometimes. Don't worry, I won't tell anyone that you like to dress up as a girl and flirt with other boys."

"Hey! He flirted with me."

Erica leaned in and gave her brother a peck on the cheek.

"Who knew this would be so much fun!"

Jessica returned from the bathroom and the three of them rejoined the group for the afternoon tour. Jason spent the rest of the tour stealing glances at Mark, who smiled back at him every time. As the tour wrapped up in the late afternoon, they were brought to the student union for a mixer. There was soda and chips on a folding table and various members of the enrollment office mingled with the crowd.

"I hear you made a new friend today." Jessica said to her son knowing how embarrassed he would be.

Jason turned to his sister, throwing daggers with his eyes.

"Don't worry Tara; it's just between us girls." Erica said with a wink.

"So, who is he?"

"His name is Mark. He's right over there." Erica said while pointing him out in the crowd.

"Ohhh, he's cute."

Mark looked over at them while they teased Jason and broke away from his father. As he approached Erica and Jessica made a weak excuse and left Jason alone with his new friend.

"Hi Tara."

"Hi Mark."

"These things suck, huh?"

Having no other options he decided that he just had to go with the flow.

"Yeah."

"Do you want to take a walk with me?"

"Uhh... Sure."

Jason followed Mark across the room. He felt Mark's hand on the small of his back while they made their way through the crowd. Outside with Mark, Jason felt just like any other nervous girl unsure of what to say. He fumbled his way through their conversation as best as he could. His voice only cracked occasionally, which he blamed on a lingering cold. Mark reached out and touched Jason's arm several times while they spoke. The contact sent a shiver down his back at first, but over time Jason came to enjoy Mark's warm hand against his bare flesh. After a while, Jason saw his sister trying to get his attention and waved back.

"I think it's time for me to go." Jason was both relieved and disappointed.

"Well, it was nice meeting you Tara. Can I have your number? In case we both end up going here, maybe we can get together sometime."

"Sure."

Mark handed Jason his phone. Jason knew enough to put in a fake number before handing it back.

"Tara," Mark said while staring into Jason's eyes.

"Yes?"

"I'm really glad we met."

"Me too."

Without warning Mark leaned in and kissed Jason. Jason almost fainted. It was one thing to dress up like a girl, or even to flirt with a guy, but this was a whole different ballgame. Jason felt one hand slip around his neck and another on his hips pulling him into Mark. It was too late to stop him so he just closed his eyes and let himself go.

Jason's body relaxed into Mark's arms as his lips pressed harder against him. Jason felt his knees going weak and a soft moan pass through his lips. His cock sprang to life was they kissed. Jason could feel a growing wet spot in his sister's panties as a trickle of pre-cum dripped from his swelling penis. It felt like an eternity to Jason before Mark finally released him.

"Bye Tara."

Jason stumbled backwards, trying desperately to regain his balance. His mouth hung wide open as he struggled to compose himself. Jason wiped the saliva from his lip while a wide goofy smile spread across his face. His heart pounded in his chest.

"Bye Mark." Jason finally collected himself enough to break away.

Mark watched as Tara walked away, her short skirt swaying across her thighs with every step. His cock strained against his pants while he fantasized about fucking her. He imagined her bent over with her skirt flipped up over her waist and his cock buried in her tight pussy as he fucked her from behind.

Walking away, Jason didn't even consider the fact that he was a guy too. He focused his attention on the warm feeling in his stomach that he felt when Mark was kissing him. He wanted more.

"Well, well, well." Erica joked as he joined them.

"What?" Jason feigned innocence, but his bright red face and broad smile gave him away.

"Did we have fun in the bushes with Mark?"

"Erica! Stop teasing your sister." Jessica was starting to get into the fun too. At first she was a little put off that her son was dressed like a girl, but she eventually took it as a big joke and started to enjoy the prospect of making him squirm.

They stopped at a small cafe for dinner and sat at an outdoor table.

"So, tell us what happened?" Erica couldn't let it go.

"Nothing happened!" Jason snapped back.

"Come on Tara. It's just us girls. We always talk about boys together. Do you like him?"

"What? No." Jason's voice cracked again. "We just talked, that's all."

"That's all?" His sister pushed.

Jason's eyes dropped down into his lap.

"Spit it out. Did he kiss you?"

Jason's face turned beet red.

"He did? Tara, I can't believe it. We turn our back for five minutes and your off making out with the first boy you see." His sister and mother laughed at the ridiculousness of it all.

"We didn't make out." Jason sounded insulted.

"Well, what happened then?"

"We just talked and..."

"And?"

"And he kissed me." He felt ashamed at himself for actually saying it out loud.

"Was there any tongue?"

"No." Jason felt himself shrinking in his chair.

Sensing his unease, his mother finally joined the fray.

"Honey, don't worry about it. Remember this is just between us girls. And besides, how could any guy resist someone as pretty as you." She said with a smile trying to cheer her son up.

Jason appreciated the reassurance and felt a weight slowly lifting from his body.

"Did you like the kiss?" Erica continued.

"It was different."

"Different how?"

"Well, usually I'm the kisser, not the kissee."

"Oh, I see. So which do you prefer?"

"Well, it did feel nice."

"I'm sure; you got to let someone else do the work for a change."

His sister had a point. Jason's mind raced back to that moment, with Mark's hands on his neck and waist. He could taste Mark's lips against his as he let himself go. Jason's penis sprang back to life again.

"Don't worry honey; your bags should be at the motel by now and then we can put this whole episode behind us."

Jason suddenly realized that it was almost over. He was filled with conflicting emotions as he came to terms with the end of his one day adventure. He would soon be just another lonely boy.

At the motel, they were met with word that Jason's bag wouldn't be arriving that night. It had been put on a flight to Seattle by accident and was expected in the morning. It was getting late and they had an early day ahead of them. Jason followed his mother and sister back to their rooms before parting ways. Jessica tried to reassure him that his clothes would arrive before they left, but he wasn't so sure that's what he wanted them anymore.

As soon as Jason closed the door to his room his hand reached for his crotch. He rubbed himself through the skirt, enjoying the sensation of the chiffon gliding effortlessly against the front of his panties. He could feel the heat of his cock through the thin material as he rubbed himself.

Jason walked over to the mirror and watched himself as he rubbed his cock. He took advantage of the privacy in his room and posed. He pursed his lips and blew a kiss at himself, still amazed that he looked like a completely different person. He turned his back to the mirror and looked at himself over his shoulder as he bent over enough to reveal a hint of his pink panties.

His show was only making himself hornier by the second. He paused with the hem of his skirt raised above the bottom of his panties and wondered what Mark would think of him like that. In his mind he felt Mark's strong hands on his hips holding his skirt up. He pulled the hem higher until his full ass was in view. He enjoyed the sight of the thin pink material stretched across his round ass. The panties highlighted his natural curves and made him look just like a girl from behind. Jason's hand moved up his long leg and over the swell of his ass cheek while he imagined that it was Mark's hands touching him.

Jason stood back up and turned to face the mirror. He swayed from side to side while he undressed himself. Jason slowly untied the knot in the shirt and unbuttoned it one button at a time in a slow strip tease. Letting the short fall to the floor, he hooked his fingers into the waistband of his skirt and pushed it down over his hips. The skirt soon joined the shirt in a pile at his feet.

Jason stood in front of the mirror dressed in just his sister's panties and bra while his mind again imagined that Mark's hands were touching him. His cock, barely contained by the thin panties, leaked a stream of his thick clear pre-cum into his sister's panties.

The silence in his room was suddenly broken by a knocking at his door.

"Tara? It's Erica, I have something for you."

Jason snapped out of it but struggled to pull himself away from the mirror. Every second that he looked at himself in his sister's underwear he wanted to fuck himself, but the more that he fantasized about Mark's hands touching him the more he wanted someone else to fuck him like a woman.

"Hold on." Jason leaned down to reach for the clothes on the floor but stopped when he realized that his sister already saw him in the same outfit that morning. He left her clothes on the floor and opened the door to let her in.

Erica's eyes opened wide when she saw her brother. Her eyes shot from the pile of clothes in front of the mirror to her half naked brother dressed in her underwear to his hard cock straining against her panties. She noticed the growing wet spot on the front of her panties near the tip of her brother's cock.

"I guess you had fun today after all. I'll let you pay for the dry cleaning bill though." She said while pointing her head down to his crotch.

Jason suddenly realized that while his sister saw him in the same outfit earlier in the day, the difference was that now he was horny as hell with a raging hard-on.

"Uhh..." He fumbled over his words, nervous that he was caught in his fantasy.

"Well, I'm glad you had such a good time. If your clothes don't get her we'll just have to do it all over again tomorrow. Here, take this. I brought you pajamas"

Erica handed her brother another outfit.

"Can I have my skirt and blouse back?"

"Sure." Jason put the new outfit on the bed and walked over to the mirror. With his back to his sister he leaned over to retrieve her clothes. Erica watched with interest as her brother bent over. She too noticed how the pink panties hugged his curves in a sexy feminine way. She realized that he had a much more feminine body that she ever realized and knew that she was going to have fun dressing him up again.

While Jason walked over to hand her back her clothes, Erica's eyes followed his hips.

"Let me show you something Tara. Watch my hips." She said while she strode across the room. "Do you see that?"

Jason nodded as he watched his sister's hips sway seductively from side to side while she walked.

Erica came up behind him and placed her hands on his hips. "You try."

Jason walked across the room with his sister holding on. "No, more action in the hips." She said while forcing his hips to move with every step. He started to feel the right motion and then she let go. "Now just practice. There is more to being a girl than the clothes and the voice."

She let him think about her words for a moment before continuing. "Good night Tara." Erica kissed her brother on the cheek before leaving his room.

As soon as his sister left, Jason practically jumped into his bed. With his eyes closed, his hands ran across his body exploring his womanly curves. His mind quickly pictured Mark again. Jason's legs were bent at his knees and spread wide apart. He imagined Mark standing over him about to fuck him. Jason didn't know what had come over him. he had never had a fantasy about another guy before but for some reason he kept imagining that he really was a girl, that his cock was really a pussy, and that Mark was about to fuck him.

His hand was between his legs rubbing his cock through his sister's panties. He felt the heat from Mark's body as he lowered himself between Jason's legs. Jason released his cock from it's prison and stroked himself while his other hand fondled his silicone breast. Jason was so turned on that he came shortly after he started stroking himself.

His cock pulsed in his hand as it launched a stream of cum into the air. The first ribbon flew through the air, landing on his face. Jason was startled by the sensation of the warm liquid splashing against him. It hit him above his mouth and spread across his lips. The second shot landed on his chest and bra. His cock kept pumping out cum as he stroked. It formed a puddle on his stomach until it finally ended with one last small spurt that dripped down his hand.

Jason laid in his bed with his hand still wrapped around his softening cock while his mind slowly came back down to earth. His head was still swimming with a combination of the thrill that he just felt mixed with shame that he was imagining that he was a girl being fucked by another guy. His mind was flooded with a mixture of emotions. Jason didn't move while he processed the series of events that led him to where he was.

While his mind drifted, his hand began to slowly massage and caress his soft penis. Both his penis and his hand were covered in his cum which created a lubrication that allowed him to easily fondle himself. His fingers ran along the length of his soft cock, taking note of every vein and contour.

His lips parted while he touched himself and he was suddenly reminded that his face was partially covered with his cum. Enough entered his mouth for him to taste his own salty juices. At first he was put off by the odd flavor but after a while he slowly opened his mouth again allowing more of his cum to drip onto his tongue. His tongue moved around in his mouth while he noticed the thickness of the liquid. He swallowed what was in his mouth and then with open lips his tongue made a circle around his mouth tasting more of his juice.

After a few minutes he came to enjoy the taste of his cum. His tongue stretched out, eagerly licking up what he could. While he licked his lips his finger moved through the puddle on his stomach. Running his fingers through his warm sticky cum, Jason became more familiar with its texture. After his lips were clean he moved his hand to his mouth and slowly licked the cum from his fingers.

He opened his eyes and stared at the puddle of cum on his stomach. Carefully, Jason propped himself up on a pillow and with a cupped hand he managed to collect most of the liquid. Jason stared at the milky white cum in his hand for a moment before bring it to his mouth. He tilted his hand up allowing the thick liquid to slowly slide past his lips and into his mouth. He used his lips to clean the remaining cum off of his hand and then closed his mouth.

Jason, his mouth full of cum, tucked his penis back into his sister's panties and basked in the afterglow still imagining that Mark had just fucked him. He dreamt that his panties were soaked not from his cum but from Mark's dripping from his wet pussy and that it was Mark's cum in his mouth. Jason swirled his tongue around letting his salty cum coat every inch of his mouth. He savored the taste of his cum as he slowly swallowed, feeling it slide down the back of his mouth into his throat.

The minutes passed by like hours in his dreamlike fantasy. Eventually Jason decided to get ready for bed and noticed that his cum had left a residue that had dried up on his skin. Not wanting to ruin his makeup and hair with a shower, he finally took off his sister's underwear and then used a wet towel to clean himself off.

Curious, he picked up the pajamas that his sister brought him and examined them before putting them on. It was a one piece silk leopard print outfit. After taking a moment to figure out how to put it on, Jason stepped into the leg openings and pulled it up his body. With the shoulder straps in place he walked over to the mirror to look himself over.

The outfit top looked like a camisole, with two black spaghetti straps and a thin strip of black lace trim across the cleavage. The top was connected to the bottom, which looked like a loose fitting pair of boy shorts. The sides were ruffled and cut high up his thighs exposing his hips and as he turned he noticed that most of his ass cheeks were exposed too.

The soft loose fabric brushed against his skin as he twisted and turned to look at himself from every angle. With his back to the mirror and his hands cupping his ass he felt the soft material fall from his chest. He was hit by another tinge of jealousy as he wished that he had breasts like his sister so that he could fill out the lingerie.

After several minutes of posing in his new outfit, Jason decided that he needed to get to sleep. Lying in bed he drifted off to sleep, still coming down from his adventure while also anxious about the fate of his own luggage.

centrum1000
centrum1000
3,646 Followers
12