All Comments on 'The Captain'

by Quietoldie

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
HOT

Please continue

devilspydevilspyalmost 10 years ago
cuckold's fatasy becomes real

Sissy cuckold in panties. I am sure somewhere on board there is a chastity cage for him to wear as his wife will be getting all the man meat she wants from the crew. Cuckold will get his dream of cleaning cocks and her pussy. Sissy boy's love real man fresh hot sperm. Simply don't read the trolls. They find fault with everything.

AfoojaAfoojaalmost 10 years ago
still enjoyable

The story goes a bit fast and leaves a lot of things untold, but who cares? It got me hard in a hurry and that alone is worth a few stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Well that ended that marriage.

Another attempt by a cheating slut to embarrass her husband. It would have been cool if he had thrown her overboard.

hotbiandreadyhotbiandreadyover 7 years ago
Very Good

Once we met a couple in Omaha Neb. me and her sat on one bed and watch her very well hung Husband fuck my wife. She sucked him and they did a 69 and then fucking legs around him and him going deep and doggie which we all Loved. His wife jacked me off twice while they played. Great Night.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Love to see this down to my wife

I would have no problem allowing my wife to expose herself and be taken in front of me. I truly believe most men feel the same but too embarrassed to admit it.

mattenwmattenwover 2 years ago

Even the most perverted idiots will realize that such a loving, loyal, caring woman would never deal with her man. Telling the captain's wife all the most intimate secrets off the bat? A woman who she has only known for three minutes? You must really be wrong mentally. And of course the man always has a small dick and loves to walk around in women's lingerie. It would be even better if he had a fairy tale read aloud before he went to bed and then had his pacifier! This author proves: Dumber is always possible!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userQuietoldie@Quietoldie
I am retired and over 65. I would like to make money from writing but a short novel I put out on Kindle has not given me any income. Seeing my words in print in Literotica has been great. My writing has slowed down over the years. The stories I write for Lit are not from perso...