The Captain and the Prince

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Of course, prince, just as long as you don't bite." He told me as he unshackled my hands. I dropped my hands and nodded my head, rubbing my wrists.

"I won't, Captain." I said before slowly dropping to my knees. I was eye level with his cock and I bit my lip softly. It was throbbing slightly in the cool air of his bedroom and seemed to wave at me to put it in my mouth. Licking my lips, I leaned forward and softly kissed the top of it. Sticky pre-cum stuck to my lips as I gently peppered the head of his erection with kisses. I flushed slightly as I licked my lips, tasting his sweet cum. I shivered before leaning forward and taking the top of his cock in my mouth.

I sucked softly, glancing up at him when I heard him groan. His hands enclosed on the back of my head, urging me to take more of him. I opened wider and slowly took half of his cock into my mouth. Sucking slightly faster, I closed my eyes, concentrating on his member. It tasted sweet and salty against my tongue. I began to bob my head along his member, soliciting more groans and grunts from his lips. I grinned slightly, sucking faster on his erection. My own erection throbbed in the air and yearned to be touched. Leaning back, I took his cock out of my mouth and quickly rubbed over it, my hands slick with spit.

"Master, I'm so hard... Can I please touch myself?" I asked softly, blushing deeply. I had no idea what came over me but it felt so natural to talk to him like that. He smirked down at me and groaned, nodding quickly.

"Yes, my pet. You can touch yourself. And make sure I can hear you groan." He told me. I nodded my head and quickly wrapped a wet hand around my own cock, rubbing fervently over it. I let out an exasperated groan, staring up at him with lust filled eyes. He shivered beneath my hand and quickly thrust up. His hands pushed down on my head, practically asking me to suck him dry. I quickly obliged and wrapped my lips around his member, sucking greedily.

The Captain's groans filled the air once again, his hips bucking and thrusting into my mouth. I continued to suck hurriedly on his salty cock, rubbing over my own member. It felt so good to suck him off and touch myself at the same. I wanted more of him inside me but I couldn't fit in any more. I sucked as quickly as I could on his member, hearing him grunt in response. He loved this as much as I did.

I pulled his cock out of my mouth and leaned down, sucking on one of his balls. His hands tightened in my hair and he groaned loudly. My lips pulled greedily on it, my eyes closed in pleasure. I tightened my hand on my member as I rubbed even faster. Grunting against his ball, I came over my hand and onto the floor. I rubbed slower as I leaned back and sucked hard on the tip of his cock. The Captain grunted loudly himself and came hard into my mouth. I quickly swallowed his sweet liquid and sucked softly on the head of his cock. His fingers were wrapped tightly in my hair still, making me grin.

I licked around the top of his cock before taking it out of my mouth. I then kissed along the throbbing length of it, humming contentedly. I loved how it tasted and I wanted it again. I didn't care what my mind said about him. I was his now and that wasn't going to change. Leaning back, I stared up at him while licking my lips.

"How was that, Master?" I asked him quietly, grinning softly as I rubbed my hands over his thighs. The Captain looked down at me and grinned.

"You were wonderful, my pet." He said, stroking my cheek with the back of his fingers. I leaned into his fingers, smiling at the touch. "How about you do it again for me?" I dropped my smile and stared at him with blushing cheeks.

"W-what? So soon? Shouldn't you wait a little while?" I asked him. He shook his head and grinned.

"I can take it, easily. Do you mind if I bring in some company?" He then laughed and shook his head. "Of course you don't, what am I thinking? Just wait here, my pet." He patted my head and pulled up his trousers before walking over to the door. He called out three names and waited in the doorway. A few seconds later, three men filed into the bedroom, making me stiffen nervously. I bit my lip anxiously, watching them closely. The Captain closed the door behind them and walked further into the room.

"Relax, boys. The beautiful prince here is going to put on a show for you. And you can enjoy yourselves as much as you'd like." The Captain explained, walking over to me again. I stared at the three men, blushing as they stared back at me with growing grins. My cock began to throb again at their attention and I had to look away. I couldn't believe it; first, I was falling in love with my captor, now I loved all of this attention! It was maddening!

The Captain stood before again and he cleared his throat. I stared up at him nervously and he nodded his head. I slowly nodded back and pulled down his trousers. His cock was growing flaccid from misuse but I knew I could make it hard again. Once his pants were around his ankles, I leaned up and licked at the top of his cock. I closed my eyes and kissed it before taking the tip of it my mouth. I sucked softly, feeling my cock growing hard again. I heard the one of the other men groan and I peeked open an eye, glancing over at them. I saw that all three were sporting erections and were quickly pumping them with tight hands. I blushed deeply and squeezed my eyes shut.

I couldn't believe that I was the one turning them on. Me. I was just an average man but to them, I guess I was something more. My cock throbbed hard at that thought, making me crave the Captain further. I quickly sucked as far down as I could, taking a little more than half his cock in my mouth. He groaned and quickly held onto my hair. Glancing up at him, I saw his head tilted back and his mouth parted slightly. I loved the way he looked and I wanted to satisfy his need more. I quickly began to bob my head along his erection, closing my eyes again.

I heard a few more groans from the watching pirates, shivering under their stares. My cock throbbed hard in the open air and I wanted to touch it badly. But I didn't dare beg the Captain in front of the other pirates. I wasn't ready for that just yet.

I continued to suck off the Captain, feeling his cock throb harder between my lips. I knew he was getting closer and I was ready to swallow every drop of his sweet cum. I sucked as hard as I could, bobbing my head faster along his erection. He grunted loudly and cum spewed out of his cock, filling my mouth. I hastily swallowed it, moaning softly as I sat back. At this point, my cock was leaking horribly and throbbed hard in the open air. The Captain grinned down at me in satisfaction as he pulled up his trousers. He looked over the three pirates before taking a step back from me.

"Your turn, boys." He said with a smirk. I stared at the Captain wide eyed before looking at the fellow pirates. They quickly approached and fought over who was getting my head. I shut my mouth tightly and squeezed my eyes shut, feeling their cocks poke my cheeks and lips.

"You better open up, pet. Or else I'll let them go somewhere else." I heard the Captain say. I blushed deeply, not wanting them anywhere else in my body. I reluctantly opened my mouth and felt a cock quickly push into it. I gagged softly before sucking slowly on it. I felt the other two pirates grab my hands and forcefully wrap my fingers around their cocks. Blushing deeply, I slowly jacked off their cocks as I sucked off the middle pirate.

Their groans filled the air as I slowly pleasured them. My cock still throbbed, if not harder than ever. I never thought I would be around this many cocks at one time and it was overwhelming. The taste, the touch, the smell; I just couldn't take it. I slowly leaned back and wrapped a hand around the cock I was sucking on before moving my mouth to the handless cock, sucking hard on it. The pirate groaned loudly, pushing my hair back out of my face. I gave him an innocent look before slowly swallowing his cock. It was much smaller than the Captain's and it was very easy to get the whole thing in my mouth. But the pirate loved it and groaned in appreciation. I grinned and squeezed the other cocks playfully before rubbing faster. They all groaned and grunted in unison, making me shiver in pleasure.

I moved my head to the next cock, moving my hands to accompany the other two. I sucked greedily on the pirate, making him groan and buck his hips. He was long and thin, making it hard to swallow his whole length. But I managed to fit quite a bit in my mouth and sucked him off quickly. It wasn't long before he came hard into my mouth. I groaned and swallowed all of it. The other two pirates groaned and pulled my head away from his member. With rough hands, they forced my head back and opened my jaw wide before fitting both of their cocks in my mouth. I gasped and stared up at them wide eyed as they both came simultaneously, filling my mouth with the sweet liquid. I coughed softly before quickly swallowing it. They groaned and grunted before slipping their members from my mouth. I stared up at the three of them, licking my lips.

I looked over at the Captain when I heard him start to clap. A huge grin was on his face as he approached the four of us. He dropped his hands as he stared at me.

"Well done, my pet. Did you have a good time?" He asked me. I blushed and smiled shyly, nodding my head slowly. I glanced down at my throbbing cock and the Captain did the same. "Do you want them to fix that problem of yours?" He asked me. I smiled a little wider and nodded again.

"Yes please, Master." I stared up at the other pirates and showed off my erection. "Can you all help me with my problem?" I asked as I slowly rubbed over it. I let out a low groan, making all of them shiver in anticipation. I grinned as I felt their hands wrap around my arms and torso, pulling me to my feet and leading me over to the bed. One of them pushed me onto my back, their large hands fighting over my cock. I grinned and relaxed against the bed as two hands wrapped around my member and another one cupped my balls. I spread my legs wide, glancing around at their faces. All of those eyes and hands, it drove my body crazy with pleasure. I wanted so much more, my body practically screamed for more.

"Can someone please touch my ass?" I asked to none of the pirates in particular. It didn't take long for them to fold back my legs and touch my entrance with a wet forefinger. I moaned softly as they continued to pump my cock with two hands, slowly fingering my ass as they worked my erection. It was such a great feeling that I thought I was going to cum. But I pushed back the feeling and let them continue to pleasure my body. I felt a pair of lips trail over my skin and moaned softly, arching my back up against them.

"M-more, please... I need so much more." I begged to them. Soon I felt a second finger slide into my ass as more pairs of lips covered my body. I moaned and writhed in pleasure. Two pairs of lips enclosed on my nipples, sucking greedily on them. I grunted and arched my back up, curling my fingers in their hair. I felt so loved, so wanted, and it was an amazing feeling.

The hands pumped my cock faster and felt a third finger slip into me. I groaned and felt my eyes roll around in my head. It felt like I was in heaven with all these men. What would feel even greater is if the Captain's cock was inside me. As if he could read my mind, I felt something stiff press against my lips. I opened my eyes to see that it was the Captain with his traditional smirk. I quickly enclosed my lips on it and sucked greedily. I moaned around his member as I felt the pairs of lips leave my nipples to explore my body, licking and nipping at my thighs and calves. Someone knelt between my legs and moved away all the hands. I glanced down at the pirate before he began to lick at my entrance. I trembled and groaned loudly around the Captain's cock, making him shiver. I began to quickly suck him off as the pirate pushed his tongue inside me.

Bobbing my head quickly, I pleasured the Captain with my mouth as I watched the other two pirates jack off their hard erections again. I was about to be stained in white and I didn't care. I felt the pirate between my legs push his tongue deeper inside me as he quickly pumped my cock. My body couldn't take the pleasure anymore and I soon released with intense waves of pleasure. The sticky liquid painted my stomach and chest. I panted softly around the Captain's cock before quickly sucking again, glancing at the other pirate as he stood up and brandished his own erection, rubbing tightly over it.

My skin was tight and my heart was racing from all of the men. It was driving my senses wild and I just wanted all of them touch me. I reached out with open hands, searching for a cock to hold on to. I soon found two, rubbing quickly over them. I heard the Captain say something before pulling his cock out of my mouth. I opened my eyes and saw the other pirate replace him. Opening my mouth wide, I quickly swallowed his member and sucked hard on it, feeling the Captain stand between my legs. I glanced down at him as he wrapped my legs around his waist and poked his cock against my ass. I immediately relaxed and allowed him to slip inside me.

I let out a loud groan and tightened my hold on the other two men. I rubbed quickly over them, sucking greedily on the cock in my mouth. I felt like I was about to explode with pleasure as the Captain pumped his throbbing member into my body, filling me with his tremendous erection. I felt so alive among all of these men, I couldn't help but relax. I rubbed tighter and harder on the cocks in my hands, feeling them throb hard. They were nearing completion again and it wouldn't be long before they finished once more. I sucked as fast as I could on the cock in my mouth, bobbing my head quickly. The Captain was thrusting fast and hard into my ass, his hands tight on my hips. I loved every second of this and I didn't want it to end.

But it wasn't long before the two pirates I was jacking off soon came, their cum splattering my chest and stomach. I rubbed slower over their cocks before they pulled away. I focused my attention on the one in my mouth, sucking as fast as I could. It wasn't long before he pulled out as well and came over my face. I wiped away some of the cum from my eyes and stared at the Captain. He still sported his usual smirk and was thrusting faster than ever into me.

"You look amazing." He panted, his eyes traveling over my body. And at that moment in time, I felt amazing. I folded my arms behind my head and groaned loudly.

"Thank you, Master. This is all for you," I said softly, closing my eyes. I could still feel his grin as he quickly pulled out and added his own cum to my body, painting my thighs and abdomen white. I relaxed against the bed and panted hard, listening to them pull up their pants and leave, one by one, before I was left alone on the bed. I smiled softly to myself, grabbing my cock and rubbing over it as I thought about what just happened...

Chapter Five

The next few days were a blur, all of them beginning with the Captain and ending with rough sex. I couldn't say I disliked it since it was quite enjoyable. It was strange how attractive I was finding him every day. Maybe he was just putting poisons in my food to make me think this way, but I truly was finding him more and more striking with every passing day.

But, on the fifth morning of my kidnapping, something remarkable happened. I awoke in the Captain's bed, alone like usual. Slowly sitting up, I stretched out and ran my fingers through my hair. I was in bad need of a brush for my hair was getting tangled and messy. The bay window showed the bright orange sun glinting over the horizon. I smiled softly at the sight for I always enjoyed sun rises.

Turning my head towards the door, I could hear the Captain barking out orders to his men. I grinned slightly, wishing I was the one he was commanding at that moment in time. I let out a sigh and fell back onto the bed, sprawling out on the blankets. The shouting continued outside the door and I decided to listen in on it.

"Pull her to starboard, men... We're gaining on them... Look at them run, ha ha!" I heard the Captain shouting. I slowly sat up, staring at the door wide eyed. By the sounds of it, it was if they were going to attack another ship. As if on cue, there was a loud explosion outside the door, followed by a distant crunch. I gasped and hopped out of bed, running to the door and swinging it open.

Sure enough, in the near distance, another airship was floating in the air, smoke billowing out of the port quarter. I stared at it wide eyed, trembling slightly. The Captain wasn't standing far from me and he turned to stare me, his face turned up in a wide smirk.

"Ah, you're up! Welcome to the party, prince, for you're just in time!" He shouted over the clamor of men on board. I stared at him in fright before looking over at the other ship. It was starting to slowly descend to the Steppes below. I could just barely make out black dots of men running around on the enemy ship. I shook my head and quickly ran back into the Captain's cabin, slamming the door shut, hearing the Captain laugh out menacingly as I retreated.

I couldn't believe he was attacking another ship. It was insane! He was already a wanted criminal, why would he put himself on the line like that? I shook my head again and sat on the edge of his bed. I only hoped that he would be okay...

The raid went successfully, or at least it sounded like it did. It was a few hours since I last saw the ship but I didn't dare step out on the deck. I heard too many screams and too much drunken laughter to want to see what was going on. The Captain was still on the deck, but I couldn't tell if he was responsible for the screams or not.

Suddenly, the cabin door burst open and the Captain stepped in with a naked trembling woman at his hip. He pushed her towards me, making her stumble and fall at my feet. I stared down at her before looking up at the Captain. He was smirking, like usual, as he closed the door behind him.

"Prince, I want you to meet your new playmate. Her name is Alana. I hope you two will be the best of friends." The Captain said. I stared back down at her. She had fiery red hair and a pale complexion. Her body was curvy and tantalizing but...

"But she's a woman." I said, looking back up at the Captain. The Captain only grinned and stepped towards the both of us. I felt Alana grab my leg and hold on for dear life. I instinctively stroked her hair to calm her down.

"But I thought you weren't gay, prince. Or did you lie to me?" He questioned with a smirk. I blushed and bit my lip.

"I... I think we both know the truth, Captain." I told him, not saying which I really was. He only shrugged and held his hands up in defeat.

"I have no idea what you are. All I know is that I own both of you now and you better show her the ropes, or else the crew will have her." The Captain said with a smirk. As if to symbolize the terror Alana was feeling, a sudden scream split the air from the deck, quickly quieted down with a rough smack. I bit my lip and protectively wrapped my arms around her.

"Please don't, Captain. I'll teach her. Just give her some time." I said nervously. The Captain smirked and nodded. He reached out and touched my cheek.

"Of course, prince. Anything for you." He pinched my cheek before looking down at the red head. "Get on the bed with the prince." He told her. She stared at him in fright and looked up at me after a moment. I nodded my head at her and she slowly did as she was instructed. I wrapped an arm around her waist as she sat beside me, seeing her still trembling in fright.