The Captain and the Prince

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Now, I want you two to kiss. Make things less awkward between the two of you." The Captain said. I blushed deeply and stared at her. She was just as red as I was, maybe even worse. I bit my lip and stared at the Captain. I wanted to argue with him but I knew it wouldn't do any good. With a sigh, I leaned forward and kissed her lips gently. She gasped against my lips and tensed up. I placed my hands on her face and held her still, deepening the kiss. She slowly relaxed in my arms and embraced the kiss. It was warm and pleasant, but it wasn't like kissing the Captain. It missed certain zeal, a certain taste to it.

We parted after a few seconds, both of us looking over at the Captain. His grin was wide spread on his face, showing that he was enjoying himself. He clapped his hands together briefly. We both blushed in embarrassment, glancing down at our laps.

"You two make an amazing couple. Both of you seem so sweet, so innocent. Though, I know the prince is far from that." The Captain said with a smirk. I felt a grin on my lips, and I quickly looked down at my lap to hide it. The Captain only chuckled and shook his head. "I think that it's time we broke in the new girl. What do you think, prince?" He asked me. I dropped my grin and looked up at him.

"What did you plan on doing to her, Captain?" I asked him. I didn't want them to have sex. His cock was mine, no one else's. The pirate grinned at me.

"Well, what would you like us to do?" He asked me. I stared at him before looking over at her. Her face was crimson red and she was clearly embarrassed over the whole conversation. I looked back at him, shaking my head slightly.

"I don't care, as long as you don't have sex with her." I said. He raised an eyebrow, practically asking me why that was. "Your cock is mine." I claimed bravely, crossing my arms across my chest. I tried to put on my most defiant face, making it clear that I wouldn't like it if he had sex with her. The Captain only grinned and nodded.

"Alright, my little prince. Whatever you say." He cupped my chin in his hand before kissing my lips deeply. I moaned softly and immediately wrapped my arms around his neck. We kissed for a minute longer before releasing it, staring into each other's eyes. I blushed slightly before sitting back, dropping my arms at my sides. I looked over at Alana, seeing her eyes wide with surprise. I only rolled my eyes and looked back at the Captain.

"Actually, I want her to watch us, Captain. Show her how great it is to be owned by you." I said with my own smirk. The Captain returned it, nodding his head in approval.

"I agree, prince. I think it'll do her good." He said.

"And if she looks away or closes her eyes for any reason, give her to the crew." I said, staring at her directly as I said the last part. She stared at me wide eyed, again. This time anger burned in her eyes, as well. I only smirked and laid back, staying propped up on my elbows.

Spreading my legs wide, I watched as the Captain pushed down his trousers and pulled out his already hard cock. Folding my legs back, I showed off my ass, holding my legs in place. He stepped between my legs, rubbing slowly over his cock. He looked over at Alana and asked if she was watching. She nodded slightly, her face beet red. I only grinned at the Captain, my entire body relaxed and ready for him.

I felt his cock press against my entrance and I let out a soft groan. Just feeling his body against my own made my skin tingle in anticipation. I gripped my legs tightly as he slowly pushed into me. I groaned again, arching my back. His cock slowly slid into my ass, filling me up entirely. I closed my eyes and focused on his member, moaning as he began to thrust in and out of me. I licked my lips, letting out another groan.

"That's a good boy. Let me hear you moan for more." I heard the Captain command. I trembled slightly and moaned louder. I found out by the third day that moaning was one of the Captain's weaknesses and he practically craved groans and screams of pleasure.

"P-please... M-more, Master..." I muttered quietly, opening my eyes and staring up at him with lustful eyes. He trembled and quickly began to thrust roughly into me. I groaned loudly and arched my back higher. I tilted my head back and I felt my eyes roll to the back of my head. His cock was pressing against my prostate and it sent waves of pleasure through my body. My nails dug into my skin as he began to thrust harder and faster.

A soft scream slipped through my lips as he slid past my prostate and forced himself deeper into me. I trembled hard in pleasure as he continued to thrust past the spot. He had never been that deep before and it felt heavenly. I tightened my muscles as he began to pull out and loosened them as he pushed back in. This solicited many moans and grunts from his lips. I grinned in satisfaction, groaning loudly in pleasure.

"Oh, Master... I love your huge cock... It makes my tight ass feel so good..." I said softly, my eyes burrowing into his green ones. We never broke eye contact after that. It felt as if both of us were staring into each other's soul.

The Captain thrust a few more times before grunting loudly and filling my ass with his sweet cum. I trembled and groaned, scratching my legs. He thrust once more before slowly pulling out, his hand loosely wrapped around his cock and rubbing slowly. I dropped my legs and looked over at Alana. Her eyes were wide but filled with lust, her inner thighs moist. I smirked and looked at the Captain.

"I think she gets the picture, Master." He nodded and smirked.

"I think you should show her where her place is in this room." He told me. I stared at him confusedly. He sighed and shook his head. "Show her who she must obey." I stared at him some more before gesturing at him.

"That's you, isn't it, Master?" I asked him. He nodded, letting go of his cock.

"Yes, but show her who is charge while I'm gone." He said. Then it clicked in my mind. I nodded slowly before smirking slightly, looking over at her. Now it was my turn to be in control.

Still lying back on an elbow, I reached out and grabbed her by the hair, twisting hard. She yelped and held onto my wrist. I pulled her close to me and kissed her lips roughly. She muttered against my lips, pushing on my chest. I twisted her hair again before pulling her over my lap. I looked to the Captain for approval and he nodded his head with a smirk. I quickly raised a hand and smacked her ass hard. She yelped out in pain, gripping my leg. I brought my hand down again and again, watching her ass slowly grow a deep red. When I saw tears streaming down her cheeks, I rubbed over her ass.

"Who's your Master when the Captain is gone?" I asked her. In a stammering voice, she said I was. I smirked, pinching her ass softly. "That's a good girl. Now get on the floor and sit on your knees." I told her, watching her closely. She wiped her eyes and nodded slowly. With slow movements, she knelt beside the bed on the floor, watching me with her cloudy eyes. I stood up, brandishing my hard cock.

"I want you to suck me dry, princess." I grinned, glancing at the Captain. He nodded in approval, stroking his cock again. I watched him with a grin before looking down at her. She had opened her mouth and was sucking softly on the top of my cock. I gingerly placed my hand on the back of her head and held it in place. With a hard thrust, I quickly forced the rest of my cock into her mouth. She gasped and gagged on my member, her hands holding onto my hips. She tried pulling my cock out but I simply thrust in deeper.

"Keeping sucking or I'll plug your nose." I told her, gripping her hair tightly. She whimpered loudly and sucked softly again, sniffling quietly. I groaned quietly and smirked as I watched her. I forced her head to bob along the length of my cock, groaning again.

"That's a good girl." I watched her face closely as she sucked harder. She bobbed her head faster and I noticed her hands were cupping her breasts. I pulled my cock out and took a step back from her. Her pussy looked dripping wet and I smirked widely, rubbing over my cock.

"You're a horny little thing, aren't you?" She blushed deeply, looking down at the floor as she dropped her hands into her lap. I stepped forward and yanked her head back, pressing my cock against her lips. "Touch yourself as you suck." I told her. She shook her head no, staring up at me with angry eyes. I stopped and stared down at her with shock for a brief second before twisting her hair hard. She screamed out in pain, holding onto my wrist.

"How dare you disobey an order, you brat!" I yelled at her as I yanked her to her feet. I threw her over the side of the bed and quickly spanked her already red ass. She screamed out in pain again, begging me to stop. "You should have thought of that before you disobeyed me." I told her, holding her down with one hand as I continued to wail on her ass.

It was several minutes later before I stopped, my hand starting to hurt from the beatings. I yanked her down to her knees again. Her face was streaked with tears of pain, but I ignored it all. I forced her mouth open wide and crammed my cock into her. Holding her head in place, I quickly thrust into her, groaning loudly. She gagged around my erection but I ignored that too. I was beyond caring at that moment and I was ready to release my load, whether she wanted to help or not.

It wasn't long before my time came. With one final thrust, I pulled my cock out of her mouth and came hard over her face, leaving white streaks across her lips and cheeks. I smirked widely, rubbing my cock over my cum to smear it into her skin. She panted hard under my cock and she closed her eyes. I heard a faint moan and I trembled slightly. She was just like me with the Captain; she had enjoyed the whole thing. I smirked widely, taking a step back from her.

"Stand up." I told her. Without a moment's hesitation, she stood up. Her eyes were clear of tears and were staring at me for a new command. I pointed at the bed. "Lay on your back and spread your legs wide." She nodded again and did as I commanded. I looked over at the Captain and he nodded his approval. I grinned and looked over at her.

Alana was spread out on the bed, her legs wide and flaunting her wet pussy. I licked my lips, quickly moving to stand between her legs. Leaning down, I licked over her pussy lips, savoring the taste of her. She shivered and moaned quietly, her fingers curling in the blankets. I wrapped my arms around her legs and held onto her hips, pushing my tongue into her pussy. She moaned loudly, thrusting up against my face. I moaned softly myself, licking fast and deep into her.

It was a few seconds later when I felt the Captain standing behind me, one of his hands on my back and the other one my hip. I could feel his throbbing cock between my cheeks and I pressed back against him. He slid it over my entrance but didn't push into me. I felt his hand leave my hip to continue to jack off his throbbing erection. I kept grinding back against him as I quickly ate Alana's pussy. She tasted so sweet and I was thoroughly enjoying myself.

It wasn't long before she climaxed hard, her screams of pleasure filling the room. I licked up her climax before kissing over her thighs. The Captain was still jacking off before he commanded me to get on my knees. I quickly did as he said, staring at his cock. He continued to rub the base of his cock, his green eyes watching me closely.

"What are you waiting for, an invitation? Just suck it." He said. I nodded quickly and leaned forward, swallowing half of it. The Captain groaned loudly and started to thrust into my mouth. I moaned softly and sucked faster, bobbing my head along the length of it. I felt Alana stand next to me and I peeked an eye open to see her kissing the Captain. I glared slightly at her before sucking harder on his cock. He broke the kiss and groaned loudly.

"Good boy, prince. Keep sucking like that and you'll be specially rewarded tonight." He said. I grinned and closed my eyes, sucking as fast as I could. But suddenly his cock left my mouth, making me open my eyes. Alana was on her knees next to me and she had pulled his cock away. She was now sucking greedily on it, her eyes still full of lust and desire. I growled and pulled her head away, putting his member back in my mouth. She tried to pull it back but the Captain stopped her.

"Now, now, you two. Take turns or else neither one of you are getting it." He told us. I smirked at her and watched her as I sucked.

The Captain groaned loudly, making my head bob faster along his length. I sucked as fast as I could, closing my eyes. It wasn't long before his cock exploded and filled my mouth with his salty cum. I quickly swallowed it all before sitting back on my knees, smirking at Alana. She rolled her eyes and looked up at the Captain. I looked up at him as well.

"Good job, both of you. You two make me feel so proud." He patted both of our cheeks, grinning down at us. We both grinned back, thanking him. "For now, I must attend my crew. I will be back tonight for more." He said. He leaned down and kissed our foreheads before pulling up his pants and retreating to the door. He waved at us before closing the door behind him. I stared at the door before looking at her. She looked back at me, both of us starting to grin. We quickly kissed each other, wrapping our arms around each other. It was great to finally have a companion...

Chapter Six

A few days had passed, and the same thing happened every day: the Master would come in and have his way with both of us before leaving. Then Alana and I would have our way with each other until he came back that night. But it was on the fifth day of having Alana as my companion when it happened.

I was feeding Alana when the Master had walked into the room. We both turned and smiled at him. I put down the plate of food and stood up, walking over to him.

"Hello, Master," I said, trying to take his vest from him. He shook me off, glaring at me. I bit my lip and took a step back from him. "What seems to be the matter, Master?" I asked him. He only walked past me and stared at Alana.

"Leave us. Now." The Master told her. I saw her bite her lip before standing up and nodding, walking out of the cabin and closing the door behind her. I stared at the Captain nervously as he turned on me and grabbed me by the hair, twisting hard. I gasped and grabbed his wrist, wriggling in his grasp.

"Tell me, prince, when did you sleep with the cabin boy?" He spat out, his eyes burrowing into mine. I stared at him wide eyed, gasping softly.

"W-what? I didn't do anything to anyone! I swear, Master!" I quickly said, clinging to his arm. He growled angrily and threw me against the wall with the shackles. Crashing against the wall, I winced and looked back at him. He was grabbing the riding crop out of the closet, and I quickly hunkered against the wall. I squeezed my eyes shut as I heard his footsteps come closer to me, and I whimpered quietly.

"P-please don't, Master..." I begged. He ignored me and I felt the crop smack me hard in the thigh. I yelped and cringed, falling to my knees. I stared up at him with fright filled eyes. He grabbed me by the hair and yanked me to my feet. Throwing my face against the wall, he quickly whacked at my ass and the backs of my thighs. I yelped and whimpered with every smack, feeling tears slide down my face.

I could feel the welts rising on my skin, and my knees began to tremble. I cried softly from the pain, clinging to the wall as he gave my ass a final whack with the crop. I nervously looked back at him, sniffling as I watched him throw the crop onto the floor and walk towards me.

"P-please, Master... No more... I'm sorry..." I pleaded, digging my nails into the wood of the wall. But he grabbed my hair and yanked me close to him, twisting it back so he could look into my eyes.

"Then tell me, why did you sleep with the cabin boy?" He asked, his eyes still filled with anger. I opened my mouth to argue with him, to tell him that I didn't sleep with anyone. But I knew it was useless. I closed my mouth and let out a sigh, staring into his cold glare.

"I don't know, Master... He asked me to do it, and I... I couldn't say no..." I lied, feeling fresh tears well up into my eyes. I felt awful lying to him but it was the only thing I could do. The Captain's glare grew even harder and he threw me towards the door. I stumbled and fell against the wooden door, glancing back at him.

"Outside, now." I slowly nodded and opened the door, limping outside. The welts on my ass and thighs burned but I tried to push the pain away. The Captain followed me outside and he placed a tight grip on the back of my neck, leading me to the middle of the deck. By this time, most of the crew was watching us and I couldn't help but tremble under their eyes.

"Attention, men! We have a situation on our hands. It appears that the prince is being a little slut and is sleeping with other members of this crew." The Captain started, shaking me for emphasis. My face blushed as some of the crew members hissed and chuckled. "Now, I want everyone to know, that if this little whore tries to seduce you, let him have it. Fuck his little brains out. Don't stop, even if he starts crying and screaming. Make it the worst time for him, and the best fuck you ever had. And when you're finished with him, come tell me, so he can be punished rightfully. Got it?" The Captain explained. There was a huge roar of cheers from the men and I stiffened greatly under his grip. I couldn't believe this was happening.

"Now, do you men want a show? I'll make this little slut beg and cry." The Captain roared to his men, shaking me again. I bit my lip hard as the men cheered and applauded, calling out to make me scream for mercy. I quickly turned to face the Captain, staring up at him with fear filled eyes.

"Please don't," I whispered to him, gripping his shirt. "Please, I'll do anything." I begged. But he only smacked my hands away and called for two men to pick me up. I quickly shook my head as I felt two pairs of hands on me and pick me up, spreading my legs wide. The Captain pulled out his already hard cock, stroking it.

"Are you men ready for some screaming?" He called out. A devilish grin lit up his face as the men cheered him on. I tensed greatly, sobbing in fear as he walked towards me. He stood in front of me and placed his hands on my hips before thrusting his cock into my ass. I arched my back and screamed out in pain as his cock forcefully slid into me.

"Go ahead and scream, you little bitch." The Captain said, thrusting hard and slow into my ass. I screamed out with every thrust, gripping his shoulders. Tears were sliding down my face and stars were bouncing around my eyes. I had to stay conscious, though. I had no idea what they would do to me if I blacked out.

The Captain continued thrusting hard and slow, his nails digging into my hips. I stared at him, pleading him with my eyes to stop. But he began to thrust faster into me, making me scream louder. I heard the men roar and cheer louder, some of them rubbing over their crotches as they watched. The Captain then yanked his cock out of me and stepped back.

"Cabin boy! Your turn!" The Captain said. He stepped away and a young man stepped towards me. He was probably my age or younger. He had an evil smirk on his face as he pulled out his cock and pumped it in a tight fist.

"You ready, you little slut?" He asked me, stepping towards me. I sniffled and spit in his face.

"Fuck you, you prat." I told him, glaring hard at him through my tears. The cabin boy stumbled back and grumbled under his breath, wiping my spit off his face. I heard the Captain tell him to smack me to teach me who was in control. The boy smirked and did so, leaving a red mark on my cheek.