The Captive

Story Info
She is tired of being overlooked.
2.3k words
3.95
14.7k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She could see the ropes cutting into his wrists and smiled. The more he struggled the worse it would get. He was a glorious specimen. A trusting friend, someone that always just sort of dismissed her as part of the back ground; they hung out but not the type to give a second glance to. When he had a hot date she was the one that got to hear about it, just one of the guys. But he would not be making that mistake again. She had just started experimenting with the dominate aspect of herself and found that not only did it fit, she liked it.

All it took was a nice little talk over drinks, so pliant so accepting. She had made the statement that she wanted to hear about his latest conquest, and he was hooked. They met at one of the local bars they liked to hit. It was never overly busy but never dead either. So when she went up to get the drinks and then casually slipped a little white pill into his, no one paid her any mind. After a few drinks, only one for her, liquid courage you know, he was already giddy and stumbling as they made their way out of the bar. They had already arranged to leave his car at her place and she would drive. He did not argue much when she assured him it was her turn for designated driver. On the way home he drifted in and out of consciousness in the seat next to her. They had made it back to her place and when she offered the spare room to crash for the night he was so groggy he gladly accepted. She helped him up the stairs and let him fall onto the spare bed.

Now she knew she had some time so she left him there to sleep while she went and got her things together. Most that she needed she had put in the bedside nightstand so she would not have to go looking for it, the ropes they were under the bed. She quickly got changed and gathered up her toys. Walking down the hall she could hear his deep breathing. He was good and asleep. She stood in the door looking at him and had a moment's doubt, what if this ruined their friendship, what if he hated her for using him. She shook herself, what if what if; I am finally taking what I want.

He was not hard to move around being so out of it. She was not a small girl and had some strength to her, so she manhandled him until she had him how she wanted him. After she had gotten him secured, she had added the blindfold and gag. After all no fun ruining the surprise too quickly, suspense is a good thing. Now she was taking her time cutting the clothing off him. He may be upset about the loss of the clothes but if this worked out how she hoped she would buy him a new tee and jeans. She cut the tee shirt off pulling it out from under him and all she got was a low groan of annoyance. The jeans went next slicing quickly down the seams. There was something very erotic about the sound of a sharp knife slicing through cloth. The underwear she decided was when she wanted him to start to wake so she pulled on the elastic and let it snap back hard before placing the sharp knife against his skin.

He came to, confused, she could tell. He was fighting her and she had to be very careful that the knife she was using didn't nick the skin, at least not yet. With one quick move she slashed through both sides of his underwear and pulled then off. As soon as he felt the cold air on his naked skin he really started to thrash. But she was good and those knots were not gonna slip for anything. Now with him completely naked she crawled up to straddle his waist. He went still as he felt her hands on his chest tracing lazy circles around his nipples. His breath came faster but he had stopped struggling.

She smiled and leaned down to whisper in his ear.

"Do you feel helpless?" She whispered, he nodded his head yes.

"Good, this is freedom I am offering you, will you accept?" He paused testing the bindings once more, then slowly nodded his head yes again. She grabbed his earlobe in her teeth, sucking hard. She heard his moans now and he was still struggling but it was different, he was pushing his groin up into her. Even though he was very pissed off and confused his cock was hard as a rock.

She left his earlobe to give some attention to something a little lower on is anatomy. One quick flick of her tongue over his nipple and he gasped behind the gag. "Oh I love the way that sounds." she said and took the nipple between her teeth. Just lightly biting and licking the one over and over, then moved to the other and gave it the same attention. He was pulling on the ropes again and his wrists were red from the rope burns. But the struggles were different more urgent, she sat back letting him feel her weight on his rock hard cock. She ground down and he cried out.

She leaned back and removed the gag. "I want to hear you beg." She said in his ear. He pulled away.

"Never, who the fuck are you!" he hissed.

"Oh so angry, I like that". And she scooted lower to sit between his legs. She had his legs tied apart, enough so she could sit in between them. She ran her hands up the insides of his thighs and he shivered. With feather light fingers she caressed his swollen cock. "Oh so hard," she whispered, continuing to stroke him until he was gasping, then she stopped.

She climbed off of him and walked up to his head. She replaced the gag but removed the blindfold. He blinked then focused on her. She was standing by the bed in a black corset, spike heels and nothing else. The corset hugged her generous figure lifting her large tits so they all but spilled over the top. It was all black leather and hard bone, quite intimidating to look at with the black spiked heels. His eyes got huge as he looked around the room. She could tell when he remembered where he was and who he was with, see the confusion that crossed his eyes. He was in a bedroom with a small table to the one side. He started to protest when he saw what was on it, candles, matches, bowl of ice cubes, and a riding crop.

He was shaking his head from side to side and moaning. "Oh come now a big strong guy like you can surely take a little discomfort." She picked up the riding crop and stroked it up and down his bare chest. He struggled trying to move away but he was secured exactly where she wanted him. She brought the crop down lightly across one of his nipples and he hissed behind his gag. She smiled and brought the crop down hard across his chest, once, twice and again. She loved the sound it made as it smacked against his bare skin. She had some very nice stripes going at this point all the while watching his face. He was straining against the ropes and a light sweat broke out on his forehead. She put the crop up and ran her hands lightly across the welts she had left. He moaned "You should be glad I am being merciful this time and am only going to stripe your chest". His eyes just about popped out of his head.

Then she picked up the candles and matches. She walked to his side and sat on the bed, running her hand over his chest. "Such a nice chest but it needs something, besides these beautiful stripes." She lit a match and set it to the candle lighting the wick. She blew out the match and placed it on the table. She sat staring at the flame, "I have always wondered what this feels like, I guess now you will be able to tell me all about it." with that she tipped it over his nipple watching as the first drops hit his skin. She heard a hiss and looked up at his face. His eyes were squeezed shut and his head was tipped back.

"Oh my, now that is a nice reaction." she moved it over the other nipple and once again, let the drops fall onto his sensitive skin, the sounds were scrumptious and his groans were getting louder as she let the wax trail down his chest to his stomach.

She set the candle back in the holder on the table and grabbed an ice cube.

She placed the ice on his nipple and he jerked tight in his bounds. "Oh yeah that's probably pretty sensitive huh?" She rubbed it around watching the wax flake off as it cooled. She continued to rub the ice around until it melted and ran down his torso. Then she leaned down and took his nipple in her lips sucking softly. He was moaning now as she then took the next one between her lips. She amused herself until she thought he was ready for stage two. And sure enough looking down, his cock was straining and so very hard. She looked back up the line of his body loving the way the ropes stretched him tight. She could see his shoulder muscles straining. She ran her hand up his side as she bent to retrieve the candle again. His eyes got wide, as he silently pleaded with her.

She crawled up on the bed and worked her way back down between his legs. He fought now, knowing what was coming. She leaned in and took his cock into her mouth gently working it between her lips at the same time she had tipped the candle to dribble hot wax onto his torso. He arched under her, as her lips worked his cock up and down. She thought he was close and pulled away, looking down at him. She moved the candle down so it was so very close to his cock, just hovering over him. She looked up into his eyes and let the wax drip.

The scream she heard was almost animal; his back was off the bed and as the scream continued. She took his cock in her hand and started to stroke him off while the candle dripped.

"No cumming until I say, understand?" She dipped her head and licked the head of his cock sending him writhing under her. "You make me so hot watching you like this." She licked him again as a new drop hit his cock. He was getting hoarse now.

"You have been quite a good boy, maybe I should give you some release... or not?" she smiled wickedly at him. She climbed up and lowered herself onto his cock her saliva and the wax easing the way. She drove down hard, fingernails sliding down his chest leaving red welts behind. "Your close again, aren't you?" She drove down hard over and over. He was pleading now.

"So you will beg after all," she smiled. "Cum for me, I want to hear you scream, see you as you submit to me, belong to me."

She rode him hard until his back spasms as he lifted off the bed, hoarse cries were all that was heard. She squeezed him with her legs milking him of every drop. He collapsed sweat dripping off him. She lowered her head to his chest trying to catch her breath. She looked down at him and his eyes were closed and he was breathing heavily. She reached up but not removing herself from his cock and peels the gag out of his mouth. She was still moving up and down softly on his cock.

He groaned, "Please stop, please no more". She stopped but only for a moment, she squeezed her muscles tightly and he moaned. She started to move again and he cried out. Up and down she drove herself now moaning herself at the sheer rush of power she felt. She knew she had to end it pretty soon her muscles were starting to scream at her.

"Please just let me rest for a minute, please..." she stopped again.

"No, no I think not" and with that she drove herself down on his cock as hard as she could, pumping up and down on what must now be a very oversensitive cock. But she was just about done with him and he could hold up a little longer. Over and over she drove down onto him her clit tingling and at the last minute she came as he did for his second time. She threw her head back and screamed digging her nails into his chest. His cries were hoarse as his cock twitched inside her. His breathing was ragged and sweat was dripping off his face. She rolled off him only to collapse beside him. Her legs were shaking and limp finally coming down from the huge rush of her dominance of him.

"Why, why did you do this to me, I don't understand." He stammered. He was looking at her in confusion. She looked down at him and smiled.

"We are friends are we not?" she asked.

"Yes," he whispered.

Then she lowered her mouth down to his, much slower this time.