All Comments on 'The Carnal Clubs Auction'

by Bethyboo

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Wrong Category

Should be under BDSM

HeadguyHeadguyalmost 13 years ago
I agree

Unlike the main character, being party to her pain and degradation brought me far too little pleasure to worth the ride. Sometimes mislabled stories present a pleasant surprise, but not this time, at least not for me.

pin_mrpin_mralmost 13 years ago

A good tale....a very fun night it sounds like. Would like to see the next chapter.. lucky master to have such a good pet.

sxyfemsxyfemalmost 6 years ago
More Please

Loved this story. Any chance of making it a series, or having more like it?

MasterBlogmanMasterBlogmanover 1 year ago

Another weird but good story from the mistress of weird but good stories. Not all of your stories feature this much violence along with the nonstop sex, and I didn't really care for that aspect, but wa still engaging.

One recurrent problem I have with your stories; I have trouble visualizing exactly how characters are positioned. Is she strapped to the cross, and later the wall, face in or face out. Sometimes other characters have ready access to her breasts and pussy, at other times to her ass. It can't be both if she's bound to something solid. I have to keep revising my mental picture of what's going on, which breaks my immersion in the story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous