The Carol Project

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bobfr
bobfr
1,283 Followers

"Honey," said Alisha, "I was told that you had a favorite video that you watched all the time. In the video this pretty white gal gets stuffed over and over with cock."

"That's true but I'm surprised you know all that."

"Not that it matters but it was William who told me about it. I guess Darrel must have told him."

"Yeah, I did Carol," he admittedly sheepishly.

"Anyway, I heard that the guys wanted to watch you do what the gal in the video did and what Brandy's doing on a smaller scale just down the hall. You're so beautiful and sexy I can understand why they would want to see that."

Carol knew that was what Brad wanted and she knew that there weren't any secrets between Brad and Darrel, but, still, she was surprised that they had talked about it with William and he in turn with Alisha. She realized that this was something Brad wanted more than she ever thought. Was that something she wanted also? "So tell me Alisha, exactly what is it that they want?"

Darrel was so glad that she hadn't put him on the spot.

Alisha didn't hesitate for a second. "Remember honey when I told you that we have other parties here that are special and never on the night of the interracial couples only party?"

"I remember, I didn't have a clue what you meant then, now I think I may be getting the idea."

"Anyway, we could have a party right here just for you. I know your husband believes it would be really hot if we arranged for lots of hung black guys just for you."

"How many is a lot?" she wondered as she tried to act calm even though she felt as if she was about to fall to pieces.

"Thirty. That seems to be the magic number for Darrel and your hubby."

She was stunned. Then turning to Darrel she asked accusingly, "is this true Darrel? Have you and Brad and now your pal William been working on this?"

Darrel cleared his throat and said, "we've been talking about it, I guess to be honest I would have to say dreaming about it and wishing for it. It's obviously complicated, but, Alisha can make something like that actually happen. What do you think, Carol?"

There it was the sixty-four dollar question. She had to admit that she loved their video and she had loved the party so far. She knew that she had been very close to letting Darrel put his black cock inside her. After Darrel had finished with her, who knew what next? Would she have been filled with regrets, sobbed and asked to have been rushed home? Would others have taken Darrel's place inside her? She couldn't honestly say, because she just didn't know. And now this revelation. It made what happened in the bedroom down the hall pale by comparison. It even trumped what she had seen in her favorite video. But this wasn't about a woman in a distant land who seemed to love sex and more sex, it was about her.

"You don't really want to know what I think about your project Darrel. Right now I think I need another drink and then I'm going to take a walk around and see what else is happening." She turned to Alisha and said, "you are right and my husband and Darrel are right about one thing though, I do like to watch."

"We all do baby," said Alisha. "At least all healthy women like to watch just as much as the men. Don't believe all the bullshit that they, whoever they are, feed you that it's only men who like to watch."

Carol muttered under her breath as she walked away, "I've discovered that I like to be watched too."

Back in the big room it was break time. People were holding, hugging and rubbing but none were fucking. Darrel and Carol headed for the bar and got another drink. Darrel made sure that his didn't contain alcohol because of the drive before them. Carol felt that, for the first time, she wanted to get drunk, but, she knew that she wouldn't.

They found an unoccupied place to sit and were silent for a while. When Darrel's arm went around her neck he thought she might stiffen, but she didn't, she placed her head on his shoulder. Her entire bottom was still bare because she hadn't re-snapped the teddy. It was Carol who initiated this kiss that now was somewhat familiar. She felt someone sit beside and thought that it might be Alisha again, however, when she broke the kiss and glanced over, she saw that it was a smiling William. She went back to kissing Darrel but wasn't at all surprised when she felt a hand on her thigh. Because she didn't resist, William assumed that he had a license to do more and so he did. His fingers did what Darrel's had done in the bedroom earlier. They played with the tendrils above her snatch. They touched her swollen clit that had a higher concentration of nerves than any other part of her body and then ever so skillfully, between thumb and forefinger they massaged -- jacked off like a miniature cock -- the tiny, pea-size, hard piece of blood engorged flesh. William's manipulation took Carol over the top as she announced to everyone in the room, though she tried her hardest not to, "Ohhhh, ooooohhhhh, I'm . . . I'm cumming."

William moved quickly. He spread her legs a little and tried to worm his long middle finger inside her, but she clamped her legs tightly together and grabbed his wrist preventing him from entering the place that had been his target since he saw Carol for the first time a few hours earlier.

In the big old house on Trammel Lane, Brad had been surfing the television like a mad man. Nothing seemed to interest him. He tried reading a trashy paper back novel that he had stalled out on about half way through, but, just couldn't get back into it. He tried telephoning his son and daughter both away at colleges without success. After all, he reasoned, it was a Friday night and if they had answered their cell phones when they saw that it was dad calling, they might have social problems. The only thing he could think about was his gorgeous wife and how he longed to see her, to touch her, to smell her and taste her. He couldn't wait until she was home, but, it was only midnight and he knew that he would have to wait awhile unless they hadn't stayed after dinner.

Back in the apartment Carol's head was spinning. Two black men were working on her and making her feel like a million bucks. She knew that both wanted to fuck her. Did she want to fuck them? The honest answer was, yes she did, but not tonight she reasoned.

She had been kissing Darrel while someone else was sucking on her nipples when she felt a hand on her head pressuring her to turn toward it. It was attached to a stranger who kissed her like Darrel had but when he too tried to enter her with his fingers she rejected the effort. This went on for a long time. She guessed that she must have kissed half of the men there.

Sometime after that, she didn't know when it was exactly, she felt tugging on the black, teddy that was bunched around her waist and lifted her ass to assist in its removal. With the cloth gone and her shoes on the floor, she was just as naked as the gal in their video during its second half. She never saw the flimsy black teddy again. She didn't know it at the time, and she wouldn't have cared if she had known, that women's lingerie at the interracial couples only parties were like trophies. By the end of the night the bras, panties, peignoirs and teddies would disappear from their owners, never to be seen by them again.

She and Darrel continued to make out and almost torture each other. They took another break for drinks and took another tour to see what else was going on. As they walked by people, both men and women, she could feel their intense hungry stares and also their gentle but brief seemingly almost accidental touches.

They were back seated on the sofa and noticed that the crowd had thinned out some. Carol asked Darrel, "Do you think we should head back?"

"Ready whenever you are baby."

"I have to pee before we leave," she told Darrel as she stood, stepped into her heels and then walked naked and proudly to the bedroom where she had left her dress and purse. She took her cell phone to the nearest empty bathroom and called Brad's cell phone. Brad had drifted off and was in a fitful half-sleep when he was awakened by the ringing. He saw that it was two in the morning when he looked at his illuminated cell phone to see who was calling. "Carol, are you okay?"

"I'm fine my darling. We're about to leave and I wanted you to know that I'm okay."

"Thanks. I've been worried. So, can you talk?"

"Yes, I'm in the john."

"Well, well . . . how was the party?" he asked.

"Come on honey. Be direct, ask me whatever you want to."

"Okay then, did you fuck anybody?"

"Nope I haven't."

"Okay," he said, "let me start at a different level, have you kissed anyone?"

"Oh yes."

"Has anyone seen you naked?"

"Yes, everyone has seen without anything on. I'll make this easier for you, honey. I've made out with Darrel been touched and rubbed, my boobs have been played with and my nipples have been tweaked and even gently bitten. Tonight, I've done a lot but no cock, finger or tongue has been inside my pussy or ass."

Brad didn't know what to say. After all, wasn't this exactly what he wanted? He shouldn't have been surprised by anything she had revealed because he had put everything in motion to make it happen. "Okay, I can't wait until you're back home. You can't know how much I miss you."

"Brad, there's something else I have to tell you."

"What's that sugar?"

"I know all about your project."

"What did you say?" He was sure he must have misunderstood.

"You heard me Baby. I know everything about your project, I mean everything."

Oh hell, he thought. Darrel must have blabbed all of the details to her although she didn't sound pissed off. "So how did that come about?" he asked cautiously, not really sure he wanted to hear the answer.

"Alisha, the gal that runs this place, and William, Darrel's friend, had been talking, but, I guess I'm not telling you anything that you didn't already know. Anyway, she talked with me about your crazy ideas for a long time. I know that's what you want and have been working towards. One of the reasons that I didn't get screwed tonight, even though I desperately wanted to and needed to, is because I want you to be there if I ever do baby."

Carol stopped to gather her wits before she went on, "anyway, Darrel, Alisha and William are trying to talk me into coming back someday for a private party, a party where I would be the only woman but for Alisha. What do you think about that?"

A stunned Brad didn't know what to say, so he said nothing. For two years, or more, the thought of seeing Carol doing what the woman in their video had done was what he was certain he also wanted to see for real. Now, he wasn't as certain as he had been. Nevertheless, he said, "Carol, I've told you over and over what I want. What's most important now is that this is also what you want."

"The women here seem to enjoy being pounded by more than one guy. I know I would too, it's just how would we both feel after? I'm more concerned about our emotions than being able to deal with what would happen physically. What do you want me to do? You have to tell what I should say to Alisha before Darrel and I leave?"

There it was. He could say "no, tell her no and rush back home to me," and that would be the end of the project. Alternatively, he could say "yes" and then some Friday night in the future they would drive up to Columbus and turn his years-long fantasy into a reality. Carol's question hung heavy in the air without an answer for several seconds. Then the answer came softly through her cell phone, "tell her yes."

"Brad, I can't believe you really mean that. This isn't a game, this is real. This isn't a video or even our sexy pillow talk."

There was silence on both ends for a minute.

"Carol, you can believe me. I really want the project to become a reality. I love you Carol."

"I love you too Bradley."

Nothing else needed to be said.

Before they dressed and left for the drive back to Cincinnati, Carol hemmed and hawed and eventually told Alisha nervously, "okay, Alisha, I called my husband and I guess we're in. When are we going to do this?"

"I was thinking about next Friday. About 8:00. How does that sound?"

"Are you serious? Next Friday? I was thinking about months from now," said a very surprised Carol. When she agreed with Brad to tell Alisha yes, she suddenly knew that, subconsciously, she was thinking that the hypothetical event would be so far in the future that any number of things could happen that might prevent Brad's and Darrel's project from ever being realized.

"Why wait, Carol? Will you be having your period next Friday?"

"No. That's not it."

"Then, like I said, why wait? Look, this is what your husband wants. All the prep work is right here at my end. I have a lot of work to do and only a week in which to do it but I promise I can get it done. How about 8:00 next Friday?" Alisha challenged.

Darrel and Alisha looked at Carol and waited, and waited, and waited . . .

"Okay . . . we'll be here," Carol finally said but she didn't know where the words came from and couldn't believe that she had uttered them.

Darrel, standing nearby, couldn't believe his ears. The project was about to be a success and nearly three months early at that. His only regret was that it was just his fingers that had touched only the outside of Carol's beautiful pussy and ass tonight. Next Friday, he was determined that his cock would be one of the thirty to bury itself deep inside her gorgeous body and spew into it.

The drive home was quiet. Carol tried to get some sleep, but, couldn't. Darrel said, "honey, are you okay?" She remembered that was the same question Brad had asked her when they talked on the phone.

She didn't know how to answer his question because she didn't know if she was okay. In her wildest dreams she could never have imagined that she would do what she had already done and, especially, what was planned for her. After all, she was a wife and a mom. Except for the time at college she had only lived in one house, in the same city where she was born. She was dependable, hard working and faithful. Now, in a single night, all of that had changed.

Chapter 7, Harvesting Carol didn't get out of bed until two in the afternoon on Saturday. Not only was she exhausted from the party, but the second they hit the mattress on their big bed, Brad was all over her.

"Did you talk with Alisha before you left?"

"Ya, we're set for next Friday."

Brad was as surprised as she had been by the implication that everything could be arranged in a just week. "She can do all that in a week?"

"She said she can."

"So she'll have everything ready in Columbus, but what about you will you be ready by then?"

"No Brad, honey, I won't be ready then, not really ever, but I surrender. If that's what you want I'll do it."

He fucked her harder than ever before, then he bombarded her with a myriad of questions. She had to retell everything that happened at the party, in minute, detail to satisfy his curiosity. The sun was coming up when they finally fell asleep. The rest of the day was normal with weekly shopping and chores around the house. Saturday night they were sound asleep before 'Saturday Night Live' ended, which was unusual for therm.

On Sunday, Tim joined them for the traditional IHOP breakfast. No one who saw the gorgeous woman wearing tight faded jeans, white sneakers, a Cincinnati Reds baseball cap and with her long, brown hair in a pony tail, seated in a booth laughing and talking with her husband and teenager, would ever guess that in a few days the plan was that she would be driven to Columbus, enter an apartment where thirty, anxious, naked black men would be waiting for her, and then she would fuck each of them.

Both Darrel and Brad were uncomfortable at work on Monday morning. Their project was a success, but their friendship had been tested in a way that few ever are. Both men were happy that their friendship had passed the test and endured.

The days moved at different paces for each of them. For Carol, time seemed to whiz by. For Brad, he was so anxious that some days were ponderous, others more normal and one or two of the days he couldn't even remember. Darrel couldn't wait. He was like a kid at Christmas time so the hands of the clock moved at the pace of snails for him. In Columbus, Alisha was busy making sure that everything and everyone would be ready for Friday night. Alisha had made similar arrangements many times over the years but never quite this ambitious and never for a woman who wasn't already a seasoned swinger and never with a woman that came even close to Carol's beauty or innocence.

Alisha actually went right to work on Saturday before Carol and Brad were even out of bed by calling four of the guys who were at Friday's party. Each conversation was nearly identical: "Remember that knockout white chick who was at the party last night?" Alisha would ask.

"How could I forget her?"

"Well we're having a special private party for her on Friday and she's going to pull a thirty guy train."

"You're shittin me. At the party she didn't really do anything but make out a little with that old guy, William's friend."

"I'm not shitting you, I'm very serious. Are you in?"

"Fuckin A I'm in."

"Good, good. Do you have any friends that might be interested? They have to be clean and heavy hung."

"What about white guys?"

"Sorry, all the cars in this long train will be black."

And so it went, call after call with no turn-downs. By Tuesday most of the guys had been lined up but Alisha didn't tell that to William -- who had become the unofficial liaison between Columbus and Cincinnati -- until Thursday when William called Darrel and told him that he had talked with Alisha and everything was all set at that end. The guys would get there before Carol, Brad and Darrel arrived. Alisha explained to William that it didn't matter what Carol wore. Also, she suggested that Carol arrive with her hair in curlers and with no makeup. Alisha would brush out Carol's hair and apply her makeup. She gave instructions to William for them to use the back door because the men would already be there. Alisha also thought that it would be a great idea to video the party and she needed to know if she should also make those arrangements. Darrel was pretty sure that Carol and Brad would object to making a video of Carol's party, but, he had been very surprised before, so on Friday morning he talked with Brad.

"William called and they are wondering if you want them to video the party so you can have a record of everything that happens? I was thinking that if we've gotten so much pleasure out of watching a woman on the other side of the globe, just think about how much more exciting it will be to watch Carol over and over again," Darrel explained to Brad as he stuck his head in the doorway to Brad's office.

"I hadn't even thought about taping it. Well, I guess I had thought about it . . . I think I've assumed all along that they would capture it on video. I sure wouldn't want it to be distributed though," Brad said with concern.

"I'm with you on that."

"Let me call Carol and see what she thinks."

"Oh, before you do, there are a couple of other things. Let's see, oh yeah, Alisha said that it doesn't matter what Carol wears and it's okay if she arrives with her hair in curlers and no makeup because we'll enter through the back door. When we get there, Alisha will brush out her hair and apply her makeup."

At the big old house on Trammel Lane, a very edgy Carol realized that she needed to start getting ready. Then she thought that it wasn't so much a matter of grooming and getting dressed, but, mentally getting ready for her adventure. She realized that she had mentally and emotionally been getting ready for this for a year, very slowly, step-by-step, especially during the last few months after Project Carol was launched, but was she really ready? She asked herself. She was standing naked in their bedroom before the full length mirror when she heard her cell phone ring. "Hi honey," she answered when she saw that it was Brad calling.

bobfr
bobfr
1,283 Followers
1...456789