The Carol Project

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bobfr
bobfr
1,283 Followers

"Please what beautiful?" He asked teasingly as he continued to rub his cock from her sensitive clit to her puckered asshole.

"Oh please . . . please . . ."

Brad and every other person in the room heard the tormented woman plead.

Please, please . . . fuck me, fuck me.

And then the man between her legs with the giant cock plunged in. The woman on the white sheet moaned and her face and neck were flushed, her bright eyes widened in surprise as she began what would be a nearly constant, uninterrupted climax. Brad had never seen anything like it. He had always known that the video gal was no match for his wife, now she was proving that he was right.

Brad watched his wife thrust up on the wet black cock -- with only her creamy shoulders and upper arms touching the sheet and her legs wrapped tightly around her lover, with her calves tightly pressed against the backs of his thighs and with the crimson-tipped toes of each delicate foot slipped under his lower legs and locked tightly against his shins. Her legs were spread as far apart as possible to accommodate the stranger who must have weighed twice as much Carol. As Brad watched the scalding hot scene on the mattress, he was struck with a thought that was so powerful it hit him like a jab in the solar plexis from a prize fighter. He realized that this was the first time he had ever seen Carol fuck. Oh, of course he remembered the countless times he had looked down at her in the missionary position, or up at her when she was on top and riding him, or even when he gazed at her back and shoulders wet with the mingled sheen of their exertion when he fucked her from behind. He recalled that whenever they were coupled he almost always looked down between them to the spot where they were joined and watched his dick, soaked with her secretions, slid in and out of her fabulous body. More times than he could count he had felt her hands pulling him and urging him and he had watched her toes as they curled in lust, her face flush in ecstacy and the vein on the side of her neck swell to near bursting, but this was the first time he had seen the whole picture, the first time he had completely seen his wife fuck and not just in visual pieces or fragments. For a fleeting moment, it dawned on him that perhaps it was the idea of watching the whole picture of Carol fucking that had given birth to and fueled his fantasies over the recent years.

Carol had been thinking about this moment for a long time even though she thought that it would always remain safely in the realm of a naughty fantasy. It was embarrassing to her to have beg the man between her legs to put it in but when he did she had never felt anything in her life as wonderful as the giant black cock plowing her pink flesh and entering her. Then, it began to hurt a little until her body got used to the unusual and unfamiliar size. She quickly adjusted to the black stranger's girth, but, wondered how long he was. It seemed as if he just kept going. She knew he had hit bottom, then her vagina seemed to elongate and give way to the new, very different, very black cock as it explored deeper and deeper inside her. Eventually, his public bone came in contact with hers. Alisha was right, one size does fit all Carol thought. He rested, as she squeezed with her internal muscles milking him. She was so lost in her feelings that she had almost forgotten the black cock in her mouth, the mouths and teeth on her breasts and nipples and the stiff cock she was holding in her left hand, the hand with the band of gold around her third finger.

Then, the man between her legs braced himself and began to fuck her with an intensity that she couldn't have imagined before and didn't think she had ever seen in the videos. Her climax was unabated as he pounded into her and she gasped for each breath. The long, black fuzz covered wrinkly ball sack slammed into her upraised ass like twined wrecking balls. She could feel both egg-size testicles when they struck her clinched ass on her up-stroke and his rhythmic downstroke. Carol feared that she might pass out when he announced in a loud voice to the room that he was coming too. She felt the hot juice that had been boiling in his black balls explode more deeply inside her than any had ever before. As he slipped out of her gooey pussy, he was quickly replaced by the man that she had been sucking, but not before a white, thick gob of his jizz was pushed out of her throbbing, raw pussy -- like with the woman in the video -- then oozed out slowly, trailed down over her crinkly asshole and puddled on the white sheet. She knew that when the video was edited that a number "1" would flash across the screen.

Brad had been dreaming about this moment for more than two years. Like Carol, he too never expected it to ever be more than just a fantasy to stimulate their love making. But, the woman on her back with her legs spread wide, who was flushed and in obvious heat, wasn't a fantasy woman, she wasn't a person in a video, she wasn't a porn actress, she was his wife. The pretty painted toes that were curled were toes that he had sucked for more than two decades. The gapping pussy that was dripping white semen deposited by another man was one that he knew better than he knew any part of his own body. It was, after all, his favorite place in the whole world. It was the only pussy he had ever touched, the only one he had ever kissed the first last and only pussy that he had screwed. He knew how the black man must have felt as she had squeezed his big, hard black cock with her wet, hungry cunt. He was sure that the man standing nearby with his slick cock slowly shrinking and talking quietly with another nude black man would be spoiled for the rest of his life. Brad was certain that the black stranger would be disappointed every time he had intercourse with anyone else if he compared her with Carol.

"That was the fuck of the century," said the man who was her first that night to another who was anxiously waiting his own turn. "And guess, what, no faking for this chick. I mean she really was into it and cumming for real, constantly."

That night in Columbus, the pattern continued. William was number "7." When he finished he walked over, stood beside Brad and said, "I've fucked a lot of women but I gotta tell ya man, I've never had a better piece of ass than that one just now with your Carol."

Brad was brought back from a near trance and guessed that a polite "thank you" was in order so that is what he said. He couldn't help notice the frothy sheen that covered William's huge dick and knew that most of it was from the guys that had made their deposits before William did but that some of it was from the fantastic creature on the floor begging for more and more, his breathtakingly beautiful wife.

Brad thought that Alisha must have set the thermostat above 75 degrees. However, the heat of the bodies in the crowded space must have added several degrees to the temperature produced by the furnace in the building's basement. As Brad took a deep breath in the clammy room, he was aware of a melange of fragrances and odors. Every man there must have chosen a different after shave lotion, which when mixed with their respective perspiration, gave off a strange but not unpleasant smell. However, at ground zero, as Brad had come to think of the spot where Carol's body was being pressed down and covered by the broad back and shoulders of a bald older black man who seemed intent on driving her through the floor, the fragrance that wafted up to his nostrils was a mixture of Carol's special occasion perfume, semen, sweat and his wife's own distinctive bodily secretions.

After number "10" had stiffened and shot off, Alisha, who had removed her own clothes, brought Carol a glass of water and then wiped traces of someone's thick ejaculate off Carol's cheek with a damp wash cloth. An admirer, who was so eager he couldn't wait to release inside her pussy, and who had remained too long in her hot sucking mouth while being teased by her tongue, had left it on her face when he lost control. Alisha told her what a great job she was doing and asked, "need anything else sweety?"

"More cock," was the quick, quiet almost desperate answer.

"You just summin else sugar!" said Alisha who was rubbing her all over. Then, she scooted down and had her head between Carol's thighs. She must have spent several minutes sucking out what remained inside of Carol's vagina though most of the men's ejaculate had ended up on the white sheet as Carol had squeezed after each man's climax, just like the woman in the video had done.

After Alisha had finished cleaning Carol's pussy, she stood up and walked over to Brad. He saw that her face was wet as she put her arm around his waist, leaned into him smiled and said, "want me to show you the bedroom?"

Brad smiled back, "thanks Alisha, but I'm a one woman guy. Carol will always be the only girl for me."

"Ain't she the lucky one?" Alisha responded sincerely.

A few of the men wanted to fuck Carol like a dog and so she rolled over, raised up on her hands and knees, stuck her ass high in the air and backed onto them. Most, however, wanted her on her back, just like the pretty woman in their video.

Numbers "12," "13" and "14" all climaxed simultaneously. Number 12 in her juicy pussy, number 13 in her hot mouth and number 14 deep inside her tight ass. These were the three super hung porn stars from Cleveland -- taking busmen's holidays -- who filled her with nearly three feet of cock. Well, to be more accurate, almost a foot each in her pussy and ass, but only the head and a couple of inches of the monster that had been in her mouth.

Brad, hadn't even noticed Darrel undress because he was so engrossed in what his wife was doing. Darrel was number "17."

When Carol realized who it was plunging inside her she said, "Oh Darrel, you feel so good but I must be so stretched, I'm so sorry."

Darrel couldn't believe his ears. "Sorry!" he said as he stopped moving and looked down on the face of the freshly fucked woman who had been the stimulus for hundreds of his climaxes, both from his own hand and even when he was inside other women. "My sweet, sweet baby, you're just the very best, period." And then he moved with a fury that he hoped wouldn't cause him to have a heart attack. But hey, he thought, if you have to die someplace and doing something, then between Carol's legs while fucking her is the way I want to go.

It was after 11:00 when the thirtieth man came inside Carol and added his ejaculate to the dregs of the others. Brad looked around and saw that about half of the men who had been there in the beginning had quietly slipped out. Four or five were dressed and just hanging around watching and drinking. But, there were several naked black men, including Darrel and William, still hanging around. Several times during the night someone had wiped the area between Carol's legs with a towel and every time the terry cloth came in contact with her sensitive skin she came. It was 12:30 when Carol stood up and walked back, on shaky legs to the bathroom with Alisha to freshen up and dress. No one counted after thirty and so how many of her lovers came back for seconds or thirds no one really knows, not that it matters. A half hour earlier, the two cameramen, who were almost young enough to be her sons, put down their, cameras, stripped off their clothes and took their turns. They were the second and third white men to ever enter her body. Of course they followed one white man, Brad, her husband and thirty different black men.

Darrel, who was now dressed and William, also clothed, had seconds. Brad had been almost riveted to the same spot he had been standing at when it all began four hours earlier. Every muscle in his body hurt, every joint ached. Periodically during the night, someone would hand him a water or a juice. His cock had been bursting in his pants and several times he was sure he would shoot off, but he didn't. He was so caught up in Carol and what she was doing and must be feeling that he didn't think of himself at all.

William had left without saying goodbye and then suddenly, Carol and Alisha were back in the room. Carol looked almost exactly as she had when they arrived, except for her hair that had been in the big rollers. He saw that the heavy makeup that Alisha had so carefully applied was long gone. But, Carol didn't really need any makeup because she was aglow though now she seemed a little embarrassed and even a little shy. He expected that she might be walking very tenderly but she wasn't at all. Her strides were long and confident. He took her in his arms and kissed her even though he knew what those same lips had been doing all night. She hugged him tightly as if she didn't want to ever let go.

Finally it was Alisha who said, "Well, we've been doing things like this a long, long time, but tonight sets a new high mark. I doubt that it will ever be surpassed by anyone else. If it ever is surpassed I imagine you will just have to break your own record, Carol. Thank you soo much. If there's ever anything I can do for you sweety, and I mean anything, anything at all, just let me know, okay?"

"I will Alisha. Thank you too. You made something that I thought would be impossible, or at least incredibly difficult, possible. It was a great night for me. I am worried how I'll feel about all of this in the days to come, however."

"Call me when you need a friendly ear or better yet drive over and have lunch with me. I have a couple of ideas that you might find interesting," Alisha said as she planted a farewell kiss on Carol's cheek.

Brad was sure that Carol would be so exhausted that she would stretch out on the back bench seat and sleep all the home but when they got to the car he was surprised to hear her ask Darrel, "can you drive?"

"Sure can honey, I've never felt better in my life."

"I have a husband in need of some heavy affection and I'm the only person that will ever give it to him. I'm the only girl for you Brad, Right?" she asked playfully as she opened the back door while taking off her coat and unbuttoning her pants.

Brad shrugged his shoulders, smiled like a teenager and said, "right."

bobfr
bobfr
1,283 Followers
1...456789