The Case Of The Sex Zombies

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was speechless. Didn’t know what to say.

Mell smiled and asked, “Do you have any idea what happened at the restaurant?”

I shook my head and said, “No clue. Maybe the Jana juice?”

She looked thoughtful. “Maybe. When I looked at it, I checked it for poisons and didn’t find any, but I’ll have to check it for other things.”

“If it was the Jana juice, I wasn’t the only one that tried it. Constable Jaffey drank his whole glass while I just sipped mine.” I got up off the bed. “I better go check him.”

It took some work to find him. He wasn’t in his office, and the secretary there couldn’t reach him on his radio. She finally checked out a patrol car to me and gave me his home address. I bumbled around the suburbs for half an hour and finally found his house at the end of a shady, tree lined road. Jaffey was laying out in his front yard naked and snoring like a log.

I got one of his arms around my neck and dragged him inside his house, found a blanket and covered him up, and then got some coffee to wake him up.

He looked up at me with bleary eyes and said, “I’m an idiot.”

“That’s funny,” I said. “I was just telling Dr. Shonka the same thing.”

He sighed and said, “Either my girl friend is now my fiancé or she’s never going to speak to me again.”

He wouldn’t tell me what happened although he said it was horrible. “I was watching myself do and say things that I knew I shouldn’t but I couldn’t control myself. I’ve never felt anything like it before.”

“Get dressed,” I said. “I think we need to pay Mike Willson another visit.”

Mike was out in his back field mending a fence. He saw us park in his driveway, and waved us back toward him. “Do you mine if I work while we talk? I had Shigger beasts tearing up my field all night last night. I’ve been trying to grow Jana trees here in the field, but the Shigger beasts keep eating them.”

“Mike,” I said, “I had a reaction to the Jana juice you gave me. So did constable Jaffey. Did you know it would happen? Why didn’t you warn us?”

Mike laughed. “Oh yeah, I forgot. The first time you drink it, it’ll make you a bit dizzy, but it’s only the first time. After that, you’re body gets used to it I guess.”

“When the Jeppeson girls got sick, was it the first time they tried Jana juice?”

He shook his head. “No. They had it first maybe a week or two before that. That was right around the time Jemmy Perce and I figured out how to make the juice.”

“Mike,” I said, “Under the authority of the CPA I’m ordering you to stop production of Jana juice. I’d like a list of all the people you might have given it to and any that might still have it. Mike, I think the juice might have something to do with the girls going crazy. Will you comply with the order?”

Mike had turned a little white, and then he squared his jaw and started to turn red. “You’re just like all the rest of the goddamned English haters, trying to keep us down!” He spat at my feet and said, “Fyuk Yew” in English.

Constable Jaffey froze him and put a gag field on him and then led him back to the patrol car. When we contacted Jemmy Perce, he was more agreeable and promised that he wouldn’t give out any more juice. We fed Mike into a holding cage at the station, and then I went back over to the hospital to see how Mell was doing on her work.

I found her outside the padded room full of women looking flushed and tired. “I’ve been comparing samples of their blood with the chemicals that make up Jana juice, and they all have a trace protein that’s similar to one in the juice, one that’s not natural to the body, but somehow it’s been changed so that it’s not in the original Jana juice form.”

“So it really is that juice that’s causing it?”

She nodded, “It looks like it is.”

It was wonderful news, but she looked distracted instead of excited.

“Mell, are you ok?” I asked.

She looked up at me, saw that I was worried, and then looked a little embarrassed. “Oh yeah, I’m fine. I’ve just spent the last four hours taking blood tests from women that orgasm every time I stick a needle in them. I’ve spent the last couple months in the company of women who are constantly aroused and constantly having sex. I guess I’m a bit worked up.” She stopped and looked thoughtful. “Do you have fun catching criminals?”

“I wouldn’t do it if I didn’t”

She nodded. “Now that I’ve found the protein I can make an antidote for it and hopefully all the nice girls in there can go home.”

I smiled at her. “It’ll be a little disappointing when it’s over, hu?”

She nodded. “That, and I also have a confession to make.” Her face was glum and her head was hung down.

“I’ve had to spend a lot of time with women who are having constant sex. It’s a bit disconcerting. Sometimes it was kind of hard to deal with, and once or twice I might have found myself so worked up, I might have joined them. I might have joined in the orgy and I might have had sex with them. And now, when we find the antidote, they’re all going to remember what I did.”

“Maybe, maybe not,” I said. “There’s no way to tell until after they’re fixed. Do you have everything you need to make the antidote?”

“Almost. It would help if I knew why the protein changed and how it got in the blood streams of the girls that never even tried Jana juice.”

I nodded. “I’ll see what I can find out. In the mean time, don’t worry too much. I think things will work out.” I stooped down, lifted her chin and kissed her lips. She gasped in surprise and broke out into a big grin.

“Thank you.” She said.

4

Mike watched me glumly from his cell.

“Mike,” I said, “What did you and the Jeppeson sisters do when they visited you the day before they got sick?”

“Nothing. Talked.”

“That’s all?”

He shrugged. “We drank some juice. Watched a movie. Sat around. Nothing.”

“Nothing,” I said.

He looked uncomfortable. I waited and silently watched him. He got more and more uncomfortable, and then finally said, “Well, we might have done something else too.”

I raised an eyebrow.

“We um, we might have had sex.”

“With both of them?” I asked.

He nodded. “Hephre wanted to show her sister, um, well…” He hesitated, “She wanted to show her how much I can cum.”

“Really?” I asked.

He looked embarrassed and nodded. “I had sex with Hephre while her sister watched, and then Kallin gave me a blow job while Hephre sat on my face.” He shrugged. “It was really great sex. I wish they weren’t dead.”

Sperm, I thought. I bet it’s sperm!

“Thanks Mike. You’ve helped a lot.”

“Does that mean you’re going to let me out?” he asked.

“No.”

Back at the hospital I found Mell in her lab and told her what I thought.

She raised her eyebrows and said, “Sperm?”

I nodded. “I haven’t had time to verify this with any of the others, but it’s the only thing that fits. How could a protein only found in Jana juice be found in the blood of girls that never drank any? Their boy friends drank it, not them, and then they had sex, and the protein was changed somehow in the sperm and when it was delivered, the girls went crazy. It’s like a classic sexually transmitted disease.”

She scratched her head, thinking hard. “Maybe. Maybe that’s it. But I’ll have to test it. I need some infected sperm.” Slowly she turned in her chair toward me. “Yours might do,” she said flatly.

The lab was open, with large windows and lots of doors. “Maybe somewhere more private?”

She bit her lip, then giggled, and said, “I know just the place.”

She grabbed my hand, led me upstairs, down the private hallway and into the padded room. The women inside had just been fed and they were all in rare form, sucking and licking and rubbing and kissing.

Mell walked out into the middle of the room and began undressing. She was quickly mobbed by the women around her, their hands running over her body, removing her bra, ripping her panties and then pulling her down into a mound of writhing, slurping, moaning bodies. Muffled beneath a breast, her voice reached me, “Come and, oh yeah, come and join me, ooh, Chen. Ahh.”

She pried herself loose and sat up. Her hair was mussed, and she was naked and glorious. She had firm, uplifted breasts with little brown nipples and a trim waist. She shaved the hair between her legs, leaving her tight pussy lips bare for the licking. And she was smiling, almost laughing.

I shrugged and joined her, stripping off my clothes. Hands reached out and touched me as I walked toward her. They touched my legs and feet, they reached up to my thighs and grasped my cock and cupped my ass. Someone even smacked my butt. Mell held up a hand to stop me as I reached out to her.

“I want you too. I want you really bad, but I don’t want to end up like these girls before I make an antidote for it. Once that’s done, then you can fuck my brains out and turn me into one of these for a day or two, but not till then.”

She held my hand and laid me down on the floor. A small blond woman quickly straddled me and impaled herself on my cock. A look of intense relief covered her face. She rocked back and forth on me, and in three strokes she was at orgasm. She was replaced by a tall dark haired woman, Jaffey’s sister. She lasted a bit longer, rocking and moaning and kissing my chest.

Mell sat by me while a red haired girl slurped and licked her pussy. She was grinning as she watched me, shuddering with the pleasure.

“Are you enjoying yourself Mr. Detective?”

I nodded, unable to speak.

While Jaffey’s sister fucked me another girl, maybe 18 years old and very slim crawled over to me and whimpered. She managed to say, “suck” and then threw a leg over my neck, trapping my face in her pussy. She smelled strongly of sex. I licked her clitoris and nibbled on her lips. She moaned, threw her head back, and ground herself into me. Out of the corner of my eye, I could see that Mell was doing the same thing.

Jaffey’s sister grunted and came, and was replaced by another and another.

I closed my eyes, and in the dark, I began to see with my other senses. I saw the smell of sex all around me, and saw the sounds of pleasure. I saw the soft skin sheathing my cock, grinding up and down. I felt the small hands on my chest and the slightly fuzzy cunt rubbing against my lips. I was immersed, drowning in the feelings and sensations.

I felt a tightness begin at the base of my cock that slowly worked its way up toward the tip. I could feel my balls tighten, and I knew I wouldn’t last much longer, so I pried the girl off my face and said, “Mell! Almost... ready… to come.”

She quickly unburied herself, shoved the girl that was fucking me off and grabbed my cock in her hands. She had a small plastic cup clenched between her teeth, ready to collect the sperm. My cock was slimy with the juice left from my partner’s pussy, so Mell’s hands slid easily up and down. She was concentrating hard, but she was also making soft mewling sounds of pleasure. She pumped vigorously. I arched my back and sprayed come into the air and over her hands, some landed on her face, and some even made it into the cup. Two points for me!

She scraped the stuff off her hands into the cup, and smiled at me with a very smug, satisfied grin. “That wasn’t so hard was it?”

We got dressed and slowly ambled down to her lab. The tests she ran on my sperm showed that there was a trace amount of the protein, and it was changed in the same way as the protein found in the girls upstairs.

“That’s it. We found it. The girls had sex with someone who was drinking the juice and a day or so later they became the sex zombies you just fucked upstairs.”

I nodded, still feeling a little buzzed from my orgasm.

Mell said, “Why don’t you go back to the visitors lodge and I’ll come find you when I’m done.”

I nodded and left her to her work.

Some time later in my room, the door buzzer woke me. I stumbled to the door in my shorts and cracked it open. There stood Mell and Jerah, and five other girls, smiling and happy and aware. I opened the door wide and shouted, “It worked!” Then Mell was in my arms, kissing me, and Jerah was kissing me, and then I was surrounded by girls kissing me and saying thank you.

Mell said, “These girls wanted to thank you in person. Jerah and the others were the ones that made love to you.”

I stared at them, blushing, not sure what to do with my hands.

Jerah said, “I think it’s best for all concerned that we pretend that we don’t remember anything from when we were acting crazy, but really we do, and the secret that none of us are planning to tell anyone, is that we all loved every minute of it. It was the poor girls that didn’t like it that died.”

Jerah sighed. “I feel really sorry for them. I wish it could have worked out another way.”

The girls kissed me again, and then left me alone with Mell. She was grinning.

She said, “I thought about giving myself the antidote, but then changed my mind.” She handed me a bottle with a thick yellow liquid in it.

“Jana juice,” she said. “Drink it.”

I did. I drank the whole thing. She then handed me a skin spray and said, “The antidote. I want to be a sex zombie for a day or so, and then bring me out of it.”

I nodded and smiled.

She dropped to her knees in front of me and said, “From what I understand, it doesn’t matter how your sperm enters my system, so I thought I would try it in as many different ways as possible.”

She peeled down my shorts, and sucked my cock into her mouth. It was only half hard, but quickly expanded as her tongue slithered around it. She pushed her head against me and swallowed as much as she could till I felt the muscles of her throat squeezing against me.

“Ahh, Mell,” I said.

She lifted her head off me, leaving a string of saliva and precum connected to the tip of my cock. Her eyes were golden and shining. “You like?” she asked.

“Very much.”

She sucked for all she was worth, while I grabbed her hair and pressed myself into her face. She was rewarded with a nice big load of sperm, along with a nice big load of our special protein.

We talked and cuddled for a few hours, and I watched her closely. I watched as she started to get distracted, then for a while she just stared off into the corner of the room. Slowly her hands began to move over her body. She was still wearing her dress, but with nothing underneath. The women in the padded room had ripped her underwear to pieces earlier. She rubbed her breasts through the fabric and wiggled her legs together. Finally, the dress was in her way, so she ripped it off and began rubbing her pussy with both hands. Her breathing was heavy, and she moaned slightly under her breath.

I touched her shoulder, and she cried out, jerking her body in orgasm. I could see her pussy lips spread wide, clenching and unclenching.

She attacked me then and shoved herself onto my cock, howling in pleasure. We bumped against each other, slamming our crotches together and apart. She came again. And again. I leaned down and sucked a nipple into my mouth, and her head flew back, her chin pointing at the ceiling.

I lasted twelve hours. It was grueling, exhausting, and wonderful. She finally collapsed into sleep as she was grinding her pussy against my leg. We slept for a couple hours, and woke up to do it some more. The day and a half went by in slow motion, her breasts, pussy, mouth and ass filling my whole attention.

When it was finally done, and she was starting to show bruises, I sprayed her arm with the antidote, and then sprayed myself.

She slowly came back to reality and collapsed on the bed. We slept there for a day or so, and when she finally came out of it, she was radiant.

“I don’t ever want to do that again, but I’m glad we did,” She was tired and bruised. “Oh God, my pussy’s sore.”

5

I let Mike out of jail the next day after he promised to never make Jana juice again. I wasn’t exactly sure what I should file in the report against him, and finally decided on disrespect to an officer of the CPA and manufacturing a mind altering substance. He never intended to cause any harm, and like most other places, I guessed that if he really was evil, the locals would take care of him. They generally do.

Once my report was filed, the CPA issued me another assignment almost immediately. A couple of college girls had disappeared from Collected Provincial University, and one of my old professors was the main suspect.

When I showed my orders to Mell, she sighed and nodded. “I knew you probably wouldn’t be here long after we solved this.” She looked sad but resigned and tried to force a smile on her face.

I considered her face and her beautiful eyes.

“I haven’t taken vacation in over five years,” I said. “I’ve heard that the Cloud Waterfall is beautiful this time of year and that hunting for Shigger beasts is a pretty fun sport. I’ve been thinking of spending some time here instead of taking my next assignment. You wouldn’t happen to know anyone that could show me around, would you?”

She squeaked, jumped into my arms, and kissed me. “It’s short notice,” she breathed into my ear, “But I think I can find someone.”

12