The Case Of The Stolen Nipple Rings

Story Info
Natasha & Aaron try to solve a mystery.
7.6k words
4.12
10.5k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(Show Me Pearls)

It was a Friday night in mid March, the start of Spring Break for the students of Spud University, where Natasha, my girlfriend, and I went to school. I was on my way to pick Natasha up at her Dorm to go to a "Spring Break Salsa Fest" at our favorite locale; Salsa Café. I pulled up to the parking lot in front of the familiar tall grey building. The sun was starting to fade away behind the thick black clouds growing overhead, tiny rays of light still bounced off the walls of the building, foretelling of the storm to come that evening. I the theme music for "Mystery" was playing in the back of my head, as I walked towards the Dorm.

When I knocked on the door, the face of Monika, Natasha's roommate, smiled at me as she opened the door. "Hi, come on in." The sound of running water from the bathroom, mixed with the soft Japanese music filled the room as I walked in. "Natasha's still in the shower, I'll tell her you're here."

I stood there, with my eyes closed; listen to the sound of the water, and Japanese music, just letting their soft rhythms and melodies relax me, breathing in the smell of the steam and water. It was almost like being back in nature. I could feel the sweat start to condense on my back, against my black polyester shirt, as I looked around the room.

I opened my eyes, when Monika opened the door to the bathroom, steam billowing out from the room; the lights it looked like some stage production. The light fabric of Monika's blouse billowed behind her as she walked in. "Tash', Aaron's here!" she yelled over the sound of the shower, I heard a reply but couldn't make out more than a few syllables. "Tash'll be out in a minute," she said as she came out, "have a seat."

A few minutes later, I heard the shower turn off, the sound of bare feet padding across a tiled floor preceded Natasha's grand entrance from the bath; clad only in a short, white bath towel, her shoulder length, straight blonde hair was still wet from taking a shower. Her cheeks were a light pink from the steam of the shower. She looked like Venus reborn, I must have looked like a drooling puppy at her entrance. She grinned at me, as she walked over. Reaching me, she put her hand on the arm rest of the couch and bent over to kiss me hello, her glasses falling down her slippery nose and clunking next to mine. I could see the back of her short towel ridding up. Monika exclaimed, "Tash! Put some clothes on, I can see your butt!"

Natasha gave me a little winked and pushed her glasses back up her nose, as she stood up and, teasingly sticking her tongue out at Monika, went back to the bathroom to change.

Monika grinned at me, when Natasha closed the door, "So, have you thought of anything to write about for your German essay? Tash's been talking nonstop about it! She'll have ten sagas written before the weekends over!" I smiled at that last comment. Natasha loved to write and read poems and as the assignment we were given in German class gave us complete freedom to write about anything we did over the break in either a poem or an essay, Natasha was going nuts over it!

"I haven't even thought about it yet," I laughed; we continued to chat as we waited for Natasha.

When Natasha came back out, she was wearing a pair of tight black stretch pants, and a very tight black spaghetti strap shirt that barely contained her large breasts, the tops of them peaked out at me over the shirt, they wobbled slightly under their constraints with every step she took. She was still bare foot; I noticed the pair of ballet slippers she was heading for near where I was sitting on the couch. She flashed me her cleavage as she bent over to pick them up off the floor.

Completing her chosen ensemble, she twirled around for me, "You like?" she asked in herdeep breathy voice, putting her hands on her hips.

"Very much." I said, standing up and kissing her lips, "ready to go?"

"As the day I was born," she grinned, waving goodbye to Monika as we headed for the door.

"Have fun," Monkia waved back, "stay outa trouble, Tash!"

"Aww, must I?" she pouted, and, with a final wink to her roommate, closed the door, and we headed for the elevators.

"So, did you like that new mystery I found?" I asked, when we were in the car, driving to 10th and Tango.

"Yeah!" she gushed, "it was so gripping, it took me, like, two days to read it! I was like so caught up trying to decide who the murderer is, I can't put it down! I got lucky, I totally figured out who'd done it, before I actually got to that part of the book! I must be getting good at this," she grinned at me, "would-n't it be fun to have a real mystery to solve, like in the books?"

"Mmmm, as long as it wasn't a murder, I don't think I could handle that," I said, as I pulled into a parking space, near Salsa Café.

"I think it'd be fun to solve a mystery even if it was a murder," she declared, "well, so long as it wasn't a gory murder, ya know?" she grinned at me as we got out of the car and starting walking the half block towards the café,

As we entered our favorite haunt, bordered by the white picket fence we knew so well, it started to pour. Mark, the owner of the Café, was sitting on a stool by the door, deep in conversation with another man, and taking peoples cover charge. The two couldn't have been more different; except in there ages, both seemed to be about early thirties, but where Mark was tall with long black hair pulled back in a pony tail, the other man was short with curly hair, and a brightly colored tropical shirt, smiling and flashing his pearly whites with every word, in his deep voice. Mark however talked so softly, often it was hard to hear, and he hardly ever smiled, though I had heard that it happened occasionally.

I handed him the four dollars for the both of us as Natasha and I went through the door. "How's it goin'?" He said, taking the money from me, and giving Natasha a quick, one armed, hug, he was so tall that even sitting down, she had to raise up on her toes to get her arms around his neck

"Pretty good, yourself?" she said back, coming back off her heals, as she let go.

"Not to bad," he said as we walked along the outside of the wooden dance floor, to the counter in the back. Natasha skipped between the chairs, tables, and people, to the beat of the Salsa music playing on the speakers. I turned to watch the crowd gathered for the dance lesson, taking in all the bright colors of the girls dresses and skirts, and the guys shirts as I followed Natasha.

The voice of the instructor giving his oral dissertation on the correct ways to lead a lady for the beginners Latin Dance Lesson; "You're not giving hand signals, like in baseball; 'OK, go to first, swing to second no, no...' as he acted out the movements, much to the amusement of his audience. "you suggest where you want her to go by pulling her arm, or pushing against her shoulder or hip, like so..."

Marks wife, Maria, was Italian too, she worked behind the counter. Around her husbands same age, she was a pretty woman, not in her first youth, but she had an experienced beauty to her, she had shoulder length brown hair. As we walked up she was in deep conversation with another customer. A younger girl working the counter came over to us, "What can I get you?"

"Two hamburgers, fries, and milkshakes," I said, as was our usual meal for celebrating, "what flavor d'you want?"

"Mmmm, strawberry."

"I'll have banana this time."

"OK, that'll be 10.50, I'll get your shakes," after a minute she returned with our drinks, "if you'll take a seat, your shakes'll be ready in a minute," the girl said.

"Thanks we both said and went over to a free table, close to the counter, and sat down to watch the other couples. The couple closest to us was a girl helping her boyfriend, talking him through the steps. What drew my eye to her; was her bare feet; having to pad around made her steps seem soft like a cats.

Having started at her feet, it was natural to move my gaze up her legs; they were not like Natasha's legs, those of a dancer, they were thicker, in a sexy way. Her legs weren't tanned, but they were shown off very nicely by her white dress, which flared out from her waist to the middle of her thighs. It made you want to just take her and twirl her around, making that skirt fly up and get a peek at her panties underneath.

The top of her dress brushed against his dark blue slacks lightly like her quick, soft footed steps, as he took slower, more unsure steps. He kept looking down at his feet, his short gelled black hair hardly moved has he'd jerk his concentrated face down for a moment, before going back up to focus his eyes on hers.

Over her dress, she had on a red, long sleeved, unbuttoned sweater. It wasn't tight, and it moved well with her arms, and while too loose to accent her breasts, hung nicely over them.

Her head, her long, dark blond, curly hair swayed side to side, as she smiled and grinned at her boyfriend with her red lips. Her hand looked soft and delicate, cupping her boyfriends tanned, larger hands; she guided him around, showing him how to move her. They barely looked eighteen, with her delicate nose, and his boyish face drawn in confusion.

His untucked blue shirt had a very detailed Anime drawing of two dragons fighting over a pearl. It swung side to side as he moved, he kept having to adjust it over his shoulders, as it kept riding down, making it hard for him to move.

When the lesson ended, they sat down at a table near ours, next to the entrance to the back; him with his back to us. "Daniel, could you rub my feet, please?" she asked as she put her feet on his lap.

Natasha, who had the better view, watched; the straw of her shake between her puckered hot pink lips, as Daniel took one of his girl friend's feet in his hands.

"Her dress is ridding up," Natasha giggled, a little strawberry shake dribbling down her full lips, keeping her green eyes locked on the couple behind me, "I can see her panties..." she giggled, "Oh she sees me!" she put a hand over her mouth to stifle her giggles. She simpered at the girl behind us. I turned around; the girl was blushing, but shot a shy little smile back.

Her boyfriend looked up just then and said something to her, her lips formed the words "nothing" as she smiled coyly at him, though we couldn't hear her, because of the music. He went back to caressing the sole of her left foot. With her left foot in his hands, her right one was slowly caressing him, working along his chest, over his white button down shirt. Up and down his arms and legs, letting the feel of the polyester of his shirt and slacks caress her skin; her little toes massaging his chest and thighs.

Just then, the girl from the counter brought us our meals, "is there anything else I can get you?" she asked setting our plates in front of us.

"I don't think you," I shook my head, looking over at Natasha.

"Nope, I'm good."

"Alright then, enjoy your meals," the girl grinned, going back to the counter.

"Thanks," we said to her back, before we started on the dishes in front of us, I started with the fries, sprinkling them generously with salt, while Natasha started with her burger, adding extra ketchup, and hot sauce to her bun, she had to vigorously shake the hot sauce bottle to get the last of it out, making her boobs shake so hard I thought she might hurt herself.

As Daniel finished his girlfriend's feet, she leaned over and kissed him, then reached behind her seat. In the middle of her neck we could see a little fairy, in a skirt, sitting on a giant pearl; dipping her bare feet in a lake. She was drawn facing away from the viewer; her wings were drawn so delicately as to barely be seen against her skin.

"I'd like to meet her tattoo artist," Natasha whispered, her green eyes turning a little greener with envy behind her glasses.

"Why? You're tattoo is wonderful," I said, reaching around her, caressing her lower back, just above her butt, where the tattoo of her favorite poem was.

"I know, but that fairy was done so well," she sighed, "I want to get a fairy done too."

"OK, but please, not on your neck."

She grinned at me, leaning in she put her arms around me, bringing her face inches from mine, "and just where would you put my little fairy?"

"Oh, I dunno," I said, as if in deep contemplation, "I think one between your shoulder blades, maybe one here," I tickled the top of her left breast, exposed by her tight spaghetti strap black shirt.

"Naughty boy," she giggled, slapping my hand away, and moving into nuzzle my neck, "Oh, look at those two girls over there."

Nearby, two tall blonds had gotten up to dance. The girl who was wearing a lime green wrap around that left one shoulder bare was leading, she put her hand on the lower part of her friends back which was cover in a bright red spaghetti strap shirt which showed her breasts almost down to her areola, and left a couple inches of bare belly above her tight white Capri pants.

The girl in green moved her hand from her friends back and sat her hand back down on her friend's hip, then reach down and cupped her firm butt, before being quickly slapped away, from her now vigorously blushing friend. Whispered; "did you see that?" "That girl grabbed her butt!" "Are they lesbians?" could be heard amid the stir of giggling and conversation of all who were watching.

The two girls were giggling and grinning like mad now, watching their feet, and laughing the whole time. Their blonde hair fell down a little past their shoulders. They both had clearly never danced much before and were dancing with each other more for comfort than anything. They kept looking at a group of single guys, trying to flirt with them as they danced.

Sitting at a stool behind the two blondes, a dark haired girl, about 25 years old, had sat down. Her Page Boy Style hair came down to her chin, straight black and shiny. Her round face was radiant, glowing with a flush in her cheeks, and excitement in her eyes. Her chest was heaving slightly, from just dancing. She seemed to hold her red lips in a permanently wide "I just love life" smile, as she chatted briefly with the guy she had just danced with. Her nose was small; her eyes bright and full of energy, and her chin and cheek bones gave her face a look of young exuberance and pleasure. She was like a cute dark pixy. She held herself upright, she was very thin, and her light blue shirt clung to her waist, and flared out above her breasts. She wore black stretch pants, which framed her narrow hips and shapely thighs.

Another blond girl came out from the back and sat down next the dark haired pixie. Her hair went down to her shoulders and hung around her oval face, framing it. She had a smile that seemed to say; 'I know I'm great, don't try and flatter me.' Her large breasts, larger than Natasha's stuck up and out against her tight yellow t-shirt, where Natasha's were squished against her chest, creating more cleavage. After taking a sip from their cream sodas, the blonde, and dark haired girl got off their stools and went out onto the dance floor.

Both the girls were very graceful; moving very fast; twisting their hips and shoulders with the steps, putting their whole weight on the foot and holding it for a split second. Their arms were toned and didn't have any jiggle to them at all. The blonde leading, her right hand on the pixies shoulder blades, the blondes left hand holding hers close to their bodies.

The blonde girl's hips swayed side to side in her form fitting Cargos', as she twisted her hips and put a foot back, in that sexy way Latin dancers do. The pixie didn't move quite as naturally as her friend, but didn't have much trouble keeping up, if she hadn't done this very often before she was a very natural dancer. The blonde's breasts jiggled as she danced, her yellow t-shirt doing little to hold them steady. The pixie's breasts weren't as big, but looked a nice handful. Her nipples looked very large, we could see them poking out through her form fitting blue shirt, a good half inch in diameter and looked very long.

The pixie said something, and the blonde spun her around so her bare upper back was against the blond's breasts, squishing into them. To get out of the cuddle the blonde, tapped the pixie with her upper arm on the girls back, and the dark haired girl bent forward, flashing Natasha and I her cleavage as her breasts hung down from her body, as she took quick, smooth, tiptoe steps back, under the blondes arm, and came back out. With their arms crossed the blond spun her self around to get back out.

As that song ended and another started, the pixies friend left for her drink, and a guy, with a blue stripped shirt, went over to the pixie and asked for a dance. They started dancing, and were soon chatting amiably together; her jovial laugh could be heard clearly through the café every so often, she kept looking back at her friend, over her shoulder, sharing a wink or grin.

"Come on, my feat are startin' to itch, watchin' everybody else dance," Natasha said, as she got up, offering me her hand. Taking her hand in mine, I pressed my lips to the back of her soft hand, and led her out onto the floor. Placing my hand on her hips, we started to dance. I loved the feel of her soft hip moving back and forth under me. Her stretch pants and shirt were slick, but the skin of her belly and hips, exposed between, was soft and cool to the touch.

She smiled up into my eyes with hers, than closed her eyes as I led her around the room, just turning around in a box; first forward to the left, than to the stepping back to the right, I saw the pixies friend getting up and going to the back. Forward to the left, than finally behind to the right again, ending back where we started. Stepping to her right side, I held her there with my arms as I took a step back with my right foot and pulled her over to my left side, I as she twirled around counterclockwise to the my left side. Making a frame with her arm for her to quickly look over and stick her tongue out at me.

When the song ended, the pixie released herself from her partners grasp with a quick shake and went to join her friend in the back, giving a quick wave to Daniel on her way. The two blonde friends quickly followed. There was a pause between the songs, and the sound of the rain outside, increased in intensity as it pattered against the window. The next song was slow, and not as loud, the sound of the rain could still be heard over the twanging guitar of the musician.

"Do you hear that?" Natasha said, tilting her head to listen harder, just faintly you could hear soft moaning coming from the back.

"Sounds like our two blonde friends are having fun," I said, Natasha did her little silent laugh; tucking her chin in slightly, and giving a little silent little 'ha'.

The soft moaning continued, but not many people seemed to hear or pay it any attention. Gradually, it rose in volume, and then ended abruptly. The two blonde girls emerged from the back, soon after, they're faces flushed, smiling embarrassingly. A little later the pixie came back out, her eyes deliberately diverted from the two blondes as she made her way over to an open corner. When the pixie's blonde friend came out also, and made for her friend, the two blondes started giggling controllably.

The next song was another slow one, so Natasha and I were dancing close together; with the tips of her soft breasts brushing against my shirt, the tops of my thighs touching her thighs. I spun her around, so my hand that was on her hip, brushed against her butt, before I moved it up to her back.

A rather tall girl with a wide beaming smile for the world, in a strapless tummy shirt walked in just then, and went straight for the man wearing the striped blue shirt. They greeted each other with a quick kiss on the lips, and he soon left and went over to the counter for drinks.