The Case Of The Stolen Nipple Rings

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"OUR 'First Try?' I did mosta the work, boy!" She reprimanded me; her disapproving frown didn't last long, though, as a devilish grin cracked at her lips. "We did make a good team, though, huh."

"Yeah," I said, rubbing her back.

"Just think, though! This'll make a great story to write about," she purred, leaning against my hand. "Monika'll never believe this!"

*****

About a week later, we saw Jessica at the Café. Natasha waved to her, and we went over to her at the bar. "So, did your get your rings back?"

"Yeah, I had to have them redone though, they were out so long." Jessica smiled, as we sat down next to her.

"Oh, did it hurt a lot?"

"Nah, it didn't hurt at all, my Piercer just stuck the needle through the original whole, clean as a whistle." Jessica answered nonchalantly, sipping a bright line colored drink.

"So, did you find out why that girl stole them?"

"Well, she said, she just wanted them, she said she just thought someone had forgotten them, she didn't even think the person'd still be there. Its funny though, cause, Daniel, her boyfriend, is an apprentice at the Piercing Studio I went to, maybe its just coincidence, I dunno," she said, taking another sip.

"Did you charge her?" Natasha asked.

"No," Jessica said, shaking her head, "she was still so young, I thought I'd just leave it at that, I got my rings back, no harm done."

"That was nice of you," Natasha smiled, "...I hope you don't mind me asking but, why did you pierce your nipples? I've never met anyone who had theirs pierced."

"Mmmm, mainly I guess, 'cause I wanted to be different, but to have it as kinda a secret...ya know? Just tell the people I wanna tell. It's kinda fun." She said, her grin something between the Cheshire cat and the Mona Lisa, only we both knew what her secret was.