All Comments on 'The Casting Couch'

by GWBosh

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
domrogerdomrogerover 14 years ago
Unbelievable

Although the thought of a sentimental porn director is unbeleivable,the story is well written and the unlikely story is made believable.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Best erotic story I have ever read

I have never posted a comment on any erotic stories before because most leave me much like a one night stand . . empty and guilty. This was not the case for this story I smiled at the end and felt good. I liked the ending the story itself wasn't trashy yet could have been very easily. Very nicely written. You have set the bar to which all others should now attempt (and fail) to achieve.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Tribute to Woody

I read where you must be a fan of Private Castings. Wonder if the woodman peruses this site.

GWBoshGWBoshover 14 years agoAuthor
Re the previous comment and Pierre Woodman

You are right. This is based on Woody's casting videos but hopefully with some original additions from me.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
wonderful story, my favourite so far :)

This story is one of the few with no errors and spelling mistakes, it is well written, and has an actual plot which develops nicely from the beginning til the end. Maybe it's just that I am all for kind people and happy endings but I really loved this!

Paladin11987Paladin11987almost 9 years ago
Good story..

Good story line. Take advantage of free editors here on Literotica. This story need grammatical editing and a little structural editing. Nice plot.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Five-star stuff: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ (4.8/5=96%)! This story is PORNOGRAPHIC & ROMANTIC, 2-in-1.

:-)

Hardday1953Hardday19533 months ago

Very, Very, very good. 5 stars

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous